Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level (65914 Views)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / Cryptocurrency For Total Beginners (free Course) / Can You Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance To your Naira Fiat Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Soleye24(m): 2:41am On May 03, 2021
Let's ride on please
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by kulrunsman79(m): 5:36am On May 03, 2021
How do I fund my binnance account in view of CBN ban on crypto?
Please the use of P2P is dangerous considering that newbies like some of us may not know understand who has a verified account.

Please I will need more clarification on this biko ��
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Ogborokiri(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2021
eliok:
I can't follow it up. But I now have a strategy.
And I'm at peace now. Charts is the hardest. All resolve now
bro can you share this strategy
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by PeaceIlya: 10:43am On May 03, 2021
kulrunsman79:
How do I fund my binnance account in view of CBN ban on crypto?
Please the use of P2P is dangerous considering that newbies like some of us may not know understand who has a verified account.

Please I will need more clarification on this biko ��
Read my tips on p2p or better yet join my WhatsApp group
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by yazga: 3:02pm On May 03, 2021
leksy07:

Na them..,, guy run for ur money sake
Well, who no go, no know
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2021

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 6:46pm On May 03, 2021

5 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Galacious1: 6:48pm On May 03, 2021
iLegendd, kudos bro. You educated me on KDP and now doing it again with Crypto. Man, you're blessed!

15 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2021

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Blabbermouth: 6:53pm On May 03, 2021
iLegendd:
Is it fixed or do each seller on binance have a rate at which they sell?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2021
Blabbermouth:

Is it fixed or do each seller on binance have a rate at which they sell?

You set your rate, but not below what Binance doesn't like. Read number 25, and 26.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Nonso92(m): 11:55pm On May 03, 2021
Can't wait to get to the trading part
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by toyinakin(f): 7:56am On May 04, 2021
Thank u for imparting knowledge .
Please I wan to ask a question

M a new n trading but m aware of crypto existence .
My question: I just registered on biance but before den I gave a friend to help me buy ripple and wink and other coin which was stored on my trust wallet .
Please is it possible to transfer it to biance for me to use it to start as a daily trader so I can practice all what has been taught ?
Or I should buy a USD from p2p like d tutorial being posted as above .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by seanwilliam(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2021
Weirdgee:
use P2P on binance. First buy usdt from binance P2P then convert from P2P wallet to spot wallet there after you can buy any coin of ur choice
hmmm. Information is power. I wanted to buy bnb on binance . Can I buy the bnb direct via p2p or I should first buy usdt via p2p then convert it to later on . Pls explain . Thanks
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by KingAbdulazeez: 4:46pm On May 04, 2021
seanwilliam:
hmmm. Information is power. I wanted to buy bnb on binance . Can I buy the bnb direct via p2p or I should first buy usdt via p2p then convert it to later on . Pls explain . Thanks
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by dayo2hot: 7:32pm On May 04, 2021
Pls I need urgent answer. Can I receive Bitcoin from someone to my unverify Binance wallet? The amount is $200. Pls my people.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by olushollys(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2021
Thanks so much bro, God bless you real good.
Please continue
Please I'm having a challenge verifying my account on binance, I tried to use the national id card paper but i kept receiving rejection messages. Please what can I do?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Adamma91(f): 8:31pm On May 04, 2021
olushollys:
Please continue
Please I'm having a challenge verifying my account on binance, I tried to use the national id card paper but i kept receiving rejection messages. Please what can I do?
use voter's card, that is what I used.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by dayo2hot: 8:43pm On May 04, 2021
dayo2hot:

Pls I need urgent answer. Can I receive Bitcoin from someone to my unverify Binance wallet? The amount is $200. Pls my people.

I need answer to this pls anyone.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Weirdgee: 9:06pm On May 04, 2021
seanwilliam:
Yes buy usdt from P2P then transfer to spot before u buy bnb
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by seanwilliam(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2021
Weirdgee:
Yes buy usdt from P2P then transfer to spot before u buy bnb
I’ve bought dodge. Let’s see what comes outta that . Thanks
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Weirdgee: 9:31pm On May 04, 2021
seanwilliam:
I’ve bought dodge. Let’s see what comes outta that . Thanks
Ok but have it in mind sha u must have patience
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by olushollys(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2021
Adamma91:
use voter's card, that is what I used.
The picture in My voters card is blurred, I'll try it sha.
Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2021
dayo2hot:

Yes

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2021
olushollys:
Please continue

I noticed people are complaining lately. When I opened, there wasn't much restrictions. They accepted voters' card.

The fraudulent nature of Nigerians probably made them to make things hard.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 11:22pm On May 04, 2021
toyinakin:
Thank u for imparting knowledge .
Please I wan to ask a question

M a new n trading but m aware of crypto existence .
My question: I just registered on biance but before den I gave a friend to help me buy ripple and wink and other coin which was stored on my trust wallet .
Please is it possible to transfer it to biance for me to use it to start as a daily trader so I can practice all what has been taught ?
Or I should buy a USD from p2p like d tutorial being posted as above .

Yes, it's transferable.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2021
olushollys:
Please continue

If you have NIN, download the NIMC app, use your NIN to log in and click on Show My ID.

Screenshot the front, slide your hand on it to show the back and screenshot it.

Edit it yourself or go to a computer center and tell the person to copy the barcode and put it at the back of the card, then they should print it on a plastic ID card. That's what I did and I have a National ID card.

It costs only 500 Naira to print.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by T3ndrils: 12:56am On May 05, 2021
Well done

The bar code you're referring to, do you mean the QR scannable code or the bar code in white background at the back of the virtual card?

iLegendd:

If you have NIN, download the NIMC app, use your NIN to log in and click on Show My ID.

Edit it yourself or go to a computer center and tell the person to copy the barcode and put it at the back of the card, then they should print it on a plastic ID card. That's what I did and I have a National ID card.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by olushollys(m): 1:14am On May 05, 2021
Thanks a lot would try it out
iLegendd:

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by purleesh(f): 4:35am On May 05, 2021
iLegendd:

Thanks so much for this and the rest of the tutorial.

You're an intelligent and EXCELLENT teacher

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.