Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? (4080 Views)

Jarus, Where Are The Modalities For The Presidential Debate / Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu / Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by PapaBrowne(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2011
Jarus:

I have issues with some areas:

1, 90% plus voters turn-out in some SE and SS is very curious

2, The 1.1m votes GEJ got in Kano is suspect. But I may be wrong here.

All in all, I honestly believe GEJ still stood a greater chance to win without rigging, the difference would not have been more than 2m.

Although this one is normal politics, if AC had delivered SW to Buhari thru alliance, that 2m difference would have been made up for and run-off set in.

In summary, I believe there was rigging but it only widened the gap from possibly 2m to 10m, and if they had struck the alliance run-off could have happened.

There was no state that recorded 90% voter turnout. http://nigeriaelections.org/presidential.php
Bayelsa recorded the highest turnout with 85%. Now thats understandable considering the excitement of the people of the state. The state is the smallest in Nigeria so 85% turnout there would not influence the result at all.

The average turnout in the SS and SE was 66%. Edo state recorded 37% while Ebonyi state recorded 47%.

I voted in the South south. My polling booth recorded about 520 voters out of 700+ registered voters. Now that's about 70% turnout.  The result was PDP-479. ACN-17. CPC-12. This is statistically similar to the results INEC presented so I don't understand why Buhari who didn't bother campaign in the SS and SE would complain about GEJ scoring 99% in his stronghold.

As per GEJ's 1.1 million votes in KD, common! KD has the highest population of southerners in any northern state. Add that to Southern Kaduna. Add Sambo, Markarfi, Tafida, Yakowa and all the other PDP stalwarts the control the state and you will find the 1.1 million acceptable.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Basseti: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
So where did some posters get the 95 percent turn out statistics in states like Imo angry
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Beaf: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
Basseti:

So where did some posters get the 95 percent turn out statistics in states like Imo angry

Guy, people are troublesome.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 20, 2011
In my polling boot, Shekarau got 3 votes against GEJ. The election was free, fair and Very transparent.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by efisher(m): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2011
Jarus, we are still waiting o angry . Seven days have passed and no word from Aisha2
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Gbawe: 12:40am On Apr 22, 2011
efisher:

Jarus, we are still waiting o angry . Seven days have passed and no word from Aisha2

Stop your mischief . Aisha2 is real , hands-on and an example of those who "walk the walk" . A flip-flopper like you (Ribadu today , GEJ tomorrow) should not be calling out one of the most steadfastly decent Nairalander who is on the ground[b] voluntarily[/b] doing tangible things to better our Nation. Aisha2 is entitled to her silence. Some folks are extremely dissapointed that Jonathan won.

A new GEJ convert like yourself would not understand that because , like the man you now support, you are fickle and you do not take positions based on sound principles and unshakeable dedication to a cause or an idea. I remember you swung behind GEJ after the Presidential debates . While that is your right , you can be accused of being vacuous with how you ignore GEJ's mediocre performance as substantive President before you swore your loyalty away based on TV debates.

For Aisha2 , it may have been all or nothing . Some folks love Nigeria and[b] Nigerians [/b]to the extent that the concept of the continuation of misrule will sadden them immensely . Let me ask you , politely , to leave Aisha2 alone. She is exemplary . Before elections she was championing the fight for Nigerians with 'broken wings' while folk like you were missing . She is with the real Nigerians by virtue of how she does a lot of volunteer work for the under-privileged daily . She may just be sick at the prospect of Nigeria gaining another "business as usual" President who will increase the misery she deals with daily , as a hands-on Nigerian, while many are internet mischief-makers with no clue of the reality on the ground.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by jmaine: 1:01am On Apr 22, 2011
Is Aisha2 so weak that people need to fight and speak on her behalf . . . undecided . . have seen that a couple of times . . .would really like to know if she is safe cos her long silence is unusual . .just hope she is okay and in good health.I wish her Goodluck wherever she is grin
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by paddylo1(m): 1:23am On Apr 22, 2011
eff Aisha 2 or whatever her name is. . and all the bastrds that tried to foist buhari on us in this forum

I hope are happy now. . your king of Almajiri (Buhari). .has managed to incite riots and get our people killed all over Northern Nigeria

This site is owned by a yoruba man. . .Aisha and Jarus. . or whatever Northerner on here,why not go out and be productive for once. . .be innovative, get your people to go to school. . dont come here using the platform of a hard working dude like seun to sell your CPC bad market

Now that the market has turned rotten u have gone into hiding. . .well the bloods of the youth corpers killed is on Buhari and his clueless supporters

I hope u sleep well at night. . rubbish. . CPC ko. . .APC ni. . yes APC thats what u need. . .Armored Personell Carrier to mow down your stup.id illiterate almajiris
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by jmaine: 1:26am On Apr 22, 2011
^^ Oga you dey vex oo! the death of those innocent people follow pain me die simply because they resisted blatant rigging via massive thumb printing and underage voting  by the shameful CPC .  and yet the chief extremist Lord in person of the Blood thirsty tyrant  Buhari is busy pointing his filthy fingers at others . .  angry angry
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by OAM4J: 2:34am On Apr 22, 2011
paddy_lo:

eff Aisha 2 or whatever her name is. . and all the bastrds that tried to foist buhari on us in this forum

I hope are happy now. . your king of Almajiri (Buhari). .has managed to incite riots and get our people killed all over Northern Nigeria

This site is owned by a yoruba man. . .Aisha and Jarus. . or whatever Northerner on here,why not go out and be productive for once. . .be innovative, get your people to go to school. . dont come here using the platform of a hard working dude like seun to sell your CPC bad market

Now that the market has turned rotten u have gone into hiding. . .well the bloods of the youth corpers killed is on Buhari and his clueless supporters

I hope u sleep well at night. . rubbish. . CPC ko. . .APC ni. . yes APC thats what u need. . .Armored Personell Carrier to mow down your stup.id illiterate almajiris

You are one of the few people I respect on this forum. I didn't expect this from you.

Politics is not a do or die affair now, some people must contests and everybody cannot follow a single candidate. Also there will always be another election.

GEJ has won, yes the violent is evil and uncalled for, but I have not seen one person who supported Buhari on this forum and is also in support of the violence.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by paddylo1(m): 2:36am On Apr 22, 2011
jmaine:

^^ Oga you dey vex oo! the death of those innocent people follow pain me die simply because they resisted blatant rigging via massive thumb printing and underage voting  by the shameful CPC .  and yet the chief extremist Lord in person of the Blood thirsty tyrant  Buhari is busy pointing his filthy fingers at others . .   angry angry

Yes i am extremely annoyed. . .anyone with half a sense would have known that buhari is bad for Nigeria. .

How can an Ethnic champion ever be good for this country

All his support was based in the far North. .

yet ppl like Aisha and jarus that should know better. . .kept supporting him in a multicultural diverse Nigeria

so let them go and hide their heads in shame. .

everything in Nigeria is always upside down

In the USA the young ppl supported the youthful candidate obama

but here ppl like Aisha will support a near senile old bigot like buhari. .
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by dayokanu(m): 2:42am On Apr 22, 2011
Before most ppl here knew who GEJ was Aisha was already on the streets of Abuja fighting the Northern cabal to release GEJ and Make him substantive president

Where were all these JJC GEJ fans when Aisha was going for rallies on a daily basis to install GEJ as president?
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by paddylo1(m): 2:45am On Apr 22, 2011
OAM4J:

You are one of the few people I respect on this forum. I didn't expect this from you.

Politics is not a do or die affair now, some people must contests and everybody cannot follow a single candidate. Also there will always be another election.

GEJ has won, yes the violent is evil and uncalled for, but  I have not seen one person who supported Buhari on this forum and is also in support of the violence.

Pls read this article entitled GENERAL BUHARIS ARMY OF BIGOTS. . .written on april 14th 2 days to the election and see for yourself. . .

heres an apt quote from the article. . . .

[size=13pt][b]Religious bigotry was common place at Buhari’s rallies and it beggars belief that a man that wants to rule over a secular Nigeria never deemed it proper to condemn such. For those not in the know, most of Buhari’s rallies in the North were filled with chants of “Sai Buhari, ba u son mai fitsari a tsaye" and “sai musulmi”. Let me translate.

The former means “Only Buhari, we don’t want those who urinate standing”, and the latter “only a Muslim”. Who are those who stand to urinate? Yes you got it; Christians. Lets ask ourselves this, why did Ribadu’s campaigns not witness such open bigotry? After all he is a Muslim and also campaigned in the North.
The answer is simple. Buhari has become a magnet for riotous and bigotry spewing Hausa Fulanis, read Almajiris.  They have adopted him as their champion and from all indications he is happy with this.

When asked about the incessant crisis in Jos during the NN24 debates, rather than proffer solutions he was more concerned about grazing corridors for Fulanis and wondered what people wanted Fulanis to do and asked if they were not Nigerians. This was against a backdrop of incessant attacks on indigenous peoples by Hausa Fulanis, maybe in Buhari’s mind the Beroms that are constantly killed do not matter![/b][/size]
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/guest-articles/general-buharis-army-of-zealots.html

This is the cretin that Aisha was supporting and u expect me to have pity on her?. . .she might as well have been supporting the Nazi party in germany, facsists or the KKK in the USA. . .

I do not suffer fools lightly and cannot fathom why an educated person in 2011 will support an ex coup plotting bigot for the post of the president in modern day nigeria. . .
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by paddylo1(m): 2:54am On Apr 22, 2011
dayokanu:

Before most ppl here knew who GEJ was Aisha was already on the streets of Abuja fighting the Northern cabal to release GEJ and Make him substantive president

Where were all these JJC GEJ fans when Aisha was going for rallies on a daily basis to install GEJ as president?

Listen this is not about GEJ ok?. . its about the future of NIGERIA and the kind of place we want it to be

ppl like buhari have no place in that future. . and the earlier young ppl realize it the better. .

If there was no GEJ in this elections i would have voted ribadu. . .never Buhari

so again this is about a repulsive and dangerous presidential campaign by buhari. . .

and people that gladly aligned themselves with him and promoted him here have blood on their hands simple. . .

Its like me supporting ralph uwazurikes MASSOB or Fasheuns OPC and then acting all innocent when violence starts happening

Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by dayokanu(m): 3:04am On Apr 22, 2011
^^ WHat you want Nigeria to be is different from what the next person wants it to be.

You think Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria other ppl think its PDP who GEJ is the flagbearer. Some ppl think the country has no future when under the PDP with ppl like Alams, GEJ, Anenih, OBJ etc calling the shots

When Aisha was exercising her freedom of association and rallying for GEJ to be made president why dont you come out for her head, She now took a position based on her personal conviction that negates your view and suddenly became a devil.

Typical

Can we also say anyone who ever supported MEND has blood of the various victims on his hands including those that died in the Atlas cove and numerous other attacks in Nigeria.

GEJ is a known MEND supporter and spokesman anyway
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Katsumoto: 3:14am On Apr 22, 2011
paddy_lo:

Yes i am extremely annoyed. . .anyone with half a sense would have known that buhari is bad for Nigeria. .

How can an Ethnic champion ever be good for this country

All his support was based in the far North. .

yet ppl like Aisha and jarus that should know better. . .kept supporting him in a multicultural diverse Nigeria

so let them go and hide their heads in shame. .

everything in Nigeria is always upside down

In the USA the young ppl supported the youthful candidate obama

but here ppl like Aisha will support a near senile old bigot like buhari. .

Like OAM4J, I am disappointed in your personal attack on Aisha2's person. We all can't support the same candidate; while you think Buhari is bad for one reason, others think GEJ is bad for another reason. At the end of the day, each individual will decide based on who they think is a lesser evil.

When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.” - Mae West

PDP has been in power for 12 years with nothing to show for it except gross incompetence and endemic corruption. Surely, you can't begrudge anyone for wanting to try a different party.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by paddylo1(m): 3:43am On Apr 22, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ WHat you want Nigeria to be is different from what the next person wants it to be.

You think Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria other ppl think its PDP who GEJ is the flagbearer. Some ppl think the country has no future when under the PDP with ppl like Alams, GEJ, Anenih, OBJ etc calling the shots

When Aisha was exercising her freedom of association and rallying for GEJ to be made president why dont you come out for her head, She now took a position based on her personal conviction that negates your view and suddenly became a devil.

Typical

Can we also say anyone who ever supported MEND has blood of the various victims on his hands including those that died in the Atlas cove and numerous other attacks in Nigeria.

GEJ is a known MEND supporter and spokesman anyway

[size=13pt][b]Religious bigotry was common place at Buhari’s rallies and it beggars belief that a man that wants to rule over a secular Nigeria never deemed it proper to condemn such. For those not in the know, most of Buhari’s rallies in the North were filled with chants of “Sai Buhari, ba u son mai fitsari a tsaye" and “sai musulmi”. Let me translate.

The former means “Only Buhari, we don’t want those who urinate standing”, and the latter “only a Muslim”. Who are those who stand to urinate? Yes you got it; Christians. Lets ask ourselves this, why did Ribadu’s campaigns not witness such open bigotry? After all he is a Muslim and also campaigned in the North.
The answer is simple. Buhari has become a magnet for riotous and bigotry spewing Hausa Fulanis, read Almajiris.  They have adopted him as their champion and from all indications he is happy with this.

When asked about the incessant crisis in Jos during the NN24 debates, rather than proffer solutions he was more concerned about grazing corridors for Fulanis and wondered what people wanted Fulanis to do and asked if they were not Nigerians. This was against a backdrop of incessant attacks on indigenous peoples by Hausa Fulanis, maybe in Buhari’s mind the Beroms that are constantly killed do not matter![/b][/size]
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/guest-articles/general-buharis-army-of-zealots.html

u still dont get it do u?. . .the man is a murderer and a hitler in waiting. . .just like hitrler used the poor and gullible germans. . so did this clown buhari use the poor and gullible up north. . .of course we are seeing the friut of his supporters. . killing and maiming. .
Is there no shame in Nigeria?. . .can anyone ever get away with this in the USA?. . I think not

In saner climes buhari and his supporters will be treated like outcast Bigots racists and religious extremists. . .not here apparently

so spare me the crap u spew. . .
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by paddylo1(m): 3:48am On Apr 22, 2011
Katsumoto:

Like OAM4J, I am disappointed in your personal attack on Aisha2's person. We all can't support the same candidate; while you think Buhari is bad for one reason, others think GEJ is bad for another reason. At the end of the day, each individual will decide based on who they think is a lesser evil.

When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.” - Mae West

PDP has been in power for 12 years with nothing to show for it except gross incompetence and endemic corruption. Surely, you can't begrudge anyone for wanting to try a different party.

The answer is simple. Buhari has become a magnet for riotous and bigotry spewing Hausa Fulanis, read Almajiris. They have adopted him as their champion and from all indications he is happy with this.

I will keep posting this until one of u clowns that support buhari explain the above for me. .

I am sorry but anyone that condones the above in his rallies. . is not fit to govern nigeria

Yes Nigeria with its Jos. . .Kaduna and its diverse populations of different faitrhs and denominations
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Odunnu: 5:44am On Apr 22, 2011
Permit me to use it on facebook. Thank you.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by ifyalways(f): 5:49am On Apr 22, 2011
OAM4J:

GEJ has won, yes the violent is evil and uncalled for, but I have not seen one person who supported Buhari on this forum and is also in support of the violence.
Hello,have u been following Gen Buhari's posts in recent days?

Dude makes me sick!!
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by OAM4J: 5:51am On Apr 22, 2011
paddy_lo

You made it look like what you quoted is new or strange. It is not just now that an average Norther Muslim is bias against Christians, and 1000 out of 1000 times will vote a Muslim over Christian. Likewise there are Southerners who will not touch anything form North if they have a choice from the South. Bring the dumbest person from the South against the Smartest Nigerian from the North, they will still vote for the dumbest Southern candidate.

I asked some people (educated) from the South why they voted GEJ/PDP and I was told that even though they believe Buhari will deal with the issue of corruption and probably perform better than GEJ, they voted GEJ because he is from the South. Now tell me, what is the difference between those people and the Almajiris from the North who will not vote for someone simply because he is a Christian?

And you already sounding like all the 12million people that supported/voted for Buhari should be executed. I dont know where your learned your politics. BTW, Jarus is a Yoruba man from Offa in Kwara State and Aisha2 is a Christian.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by OAM4J: 5:52am On Apr 22, 2011
ifyalways:

Hello,have u been following Gen Buhari's posts in recent days?

Dude makes me sick!!

Right, I am not in agreement with many of his posts, but how does that justifies this attack on Jarus and Aisha2?
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by efisher(m): 6:01am On Apr 22, 2011
Gbawe:

Stop your mischief . Aisha2 is real , hands-on and an example of those who "walk the walk" . A flip-flopper like you (Ribadu today , GEJ tomorrow) should not be calling out one of the most steadfastly decent Nairalander who is on the ground[b] voluntarily[/b] doing tangible things to better our Nation. Aisha2 is entitled to her silence. Some folks are extremely dissapointed that Jonathan won. 

A new GEJ convert like yourself would not understand that because  , like the man you now support, you are fickle and you do not take positions based on sound principles and unshakeable dedication to a cause or an idea. I remember you swung behind GEJ after the Presidential debates . While that is your right , you can be accused of being vacuous with how you ignore GEJ's mediocre performance as substantive President before you swore your loyalty away based on TV debates.

For Aisha2 , it may have been all or nothing . Some folks love Nigeria and[b] Nigerians [/b]to the extent that the concept of the continuation of misrule will sadden them immensely . Let me ask you , politely , to leave Aisha2 alone. She is exemplary . Before elections she was championing the fight for Nigerians with 'broken wings' while folk like you were missing . She is with the real Nigerians by virtue of how she does a lot of volunteer work for the under-privileged daily . She may just be sick at the prospect of Nigeria gaining another "business as usual" President who will increase the misery she deals with daily , as a hands-on Nigerian, while many are internet mischief-makers with no clue of the reality on the ground.

@ Gbawe,

I am highly disappointed in you. You can no longer see things beyond politics! I have expressed a genuine concern for a good nairalander and you have interpreted it upside down. This attitude of seeing people who do not share your view as enemies is part of what is responsible for the crisis today. You could have as well made your point without politicizing the whole thing. This is not a do or die affair. It doesn't matter who I support. It is better for you to come out of that box and learn to respect others with different opinions.

Aisha2 did not make any comment hours before, throughout and after the election. It is enough to make one concerned. Usually, on the election day she will give us updates right from the polling booth with her phone. She worked hard on nairaland and that day of the election would have been one of her most active days on ground and on the forum. It shows that her absence is not just about Buhari's loss. 

I called for Jarus attention because I believe he should have a way of reaching her. I expect him to assure us that she is ok and that is all we need. So I do not see what is wrong in being concerned about another Nigerian simply because she has a different view. Ask yourself if you would have posted the same thing if a BB supporter started this thread. After that, go and think about what you have written in your post.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Ibime(m): 6:06am On Apr 22, 2011
OAM4J:

paddy_lo

You made it look like what you quoted is new or strange. It is not just now that an average Norther Muslim is bias against Christians, and 1000 out of 1000 times will vote a Muslim over Christian. Likewise there are Southerners who will not touch anything form North if they have a choice from the South. Bring the dumbest person from the South against the Smartest Nigerian from the North, they will still vote for the dumbest Southern candidate.

I asked some people (educated) from the South why they voted GEJ/PDP and I was told that even though they believe Buhari will deal with the issue of corruption and probably perform better than GEJ, they voted GEJ because he is from the South. Now tell me, what is the difference between those people and the Almajiris from the North who will not vote for someone simply because he is a Christian?

And you already sounding like all the 12million people that supported/voted for Buhari should be executed. I dont know where your learned your politics. BTW, Jarus is a Yoruba man from Offa in Kwara State and Aisha2 is a Christian.

Paddylo is one of the biggest religious bigots on this forum, yet quick to point at others. . . an eediot who threw his brains in the dustbin when he was falsely made to believe that Sanusi had a Northern agenda. . . . . just an example of a good leader opposed by paddylo based on religious ground. . . . so what seperates him from the almajiri who refuses to vote those who piss while standing?
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by OAM4J: 6:11am On Apr 22, 2011
efisher:

@ Gbawe, I am highly disappointed in you. You can no longer see things beyond politics! I have expressed a genuine concern for a good nairalander and you have interpreted it upside down. This attitude of seeing people who do not share your view as enemies is part of what is responsible for the crisis today. You could have as well made your point without politicizing the whole thing. This is not a do or die affair. It doesn't matter who I support. It is better for you to come out of that box and learn to respect others with different opinions. Aisha2 did not make any comment hours before and during the election. It is enough to make one concerned. Usually, on the election day she will give us updates right from the polling booth with her phone. She worked hard on nairaland and that day of the election would have been one of her most active days on ground and on the forum. It shows that her absence is not just about Buhari's loss.  I expect also that Jarus will have a way of reaching her and that is why I drew his attention to it. I expect him to assure us that she is ok and that is all we need. So I do not see what is wrong in being concerned about another Nigerian simply because she has a different view. Ask yourself if you would have posted the same thing if a BB supporter started this thread. After that, go and think about what you have written in your post.

I understand your concern and it is a noble one. Actually I don't think Aisha2 absence has to do with Buhari loss. She actually signed in 2 days ago, just that she didn't make any post. But unfortunately some peep hijacked the thread to attack the persons of Jarus and Aisha2 and if someone doesn't read from the start it does look like the thread was opened for that purpose.

And may I submit that those of you attacking Jarus, Aisha2 and CPC supporters are not different from those fanatics from the North. cool
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Jakumo(m): 6:13am On Apr 22, 2011
[size=14pt]You's da MAN, Paddy Lo.   We dey follow you for back, my brother.

Who no know go know.  I say Paddy Lo is da MAN ![/size]
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Odunnu: 6:38am On Apr 22, 2011
OAM4J:

paddy_lo

Now it falls into a perfectly made puzzle!
I kept wondering why a highly intelligent 'open minded' man like Jarus can be so into CPC with the fervour he had.
Buhari = Muslim
Bakare = Kwara
Jarus= Kwarain Muslim!
He is also as tribalistic as those he's pointing fingers at.
As for Aisha2, she 'sat on the fence' till the owner took it back. She was just a blind follower of Buhari. She had her mind on Ribadu.

1 Like

Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by OAM4J: 6:42am On Apr 22, 2011
Odunnu:

Now it falls into a perfectly made puzzle!
I kept wondering why a highly intelligent 'open minded' man like Jarus can be so into CPC with the fervour he had.
Buhari = Muslim
Bakare = Kwara
Jarus= Kwarain Muslim!
He is also as tribalistic as those he's pointing fingers at.
As for Aisha2, she 'sat on the fence' till the owner took it back. She was just a blind follower of Buhari. She had her mind on Ribadu. 

Stop embarrassing yourself, you are better than this odunnu.

Bakare is not from Kwara. He is from Abeokuta in Ogun State.

Dr. Tunde Bakare was born in Abeokuta, Ogun State of Nigeria on November 11th 1954. He had his Primary education at the All Saints Primary School, Kemta, Abeokuta and his secondary education at the Lisabi Grammar School in the same city after which he studied law at the University of Lagos between 1977 and 1980.

http://www.transparencyng.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3911:tunde-bakare&catid=149:politicians&Itemid=169
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Jarus(m): 7:37am On Apr 22, 2011
Pardoning many display of ignorance I have seen in the early part of this thread, let me try to let off the cat in this thread.

A lot actually went on underground between Me, Aisha2 and Seun in the run-off to that election. When threads sprang up by some people accusing me and Aisha2 tilting the section in favour of our candidate. I sent him a PM about one homepage topic I felt was misleadingly titled. The topic incidentally had something to do with Buhari and he accused me, albeit stylishly, of favouring Buhari. That allegation infuriated and I saw it as an attack on my integrity. The exchange continued and I tendered my resignation to him. He made several inquiries from some people I don't know and he said he got good comments on my objectivity and he retracted his accusation and pleaded with me to carry on. I rescinded my decision.

As for Aisha2, I'm aware she and Seun also had issues, especially on our(BB Integrity Vanguard) page on Facebook. At least, I'm aware of hot exchange btw them. And I'm also aware Aisha2 offered to resign as Mod. And I believe Aisha2 is away before she is having issues with Seun.

I also believe its been settled underground.

On other allegations against me, I can only ignore, because I have outgrown engaging in petty accusations, especially when such is coming from people that knew nothing about politics or political personalities.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Gbawe: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2011
efisher:

@ Gbawe,

I am highly disappointed in you.

Abeg save it . It is like Dayokanu says below:

dayokanu:

I dont see you condemning those in your thread to insult Aisha2. She made a political choice yet , because of that choice, idiots are now holding her responsible for the murder of innocent folks when, as a person, Aisha2 is thoroughly decent and compassionate . Save your concern. Aisha2 is fine . She will post when ready. Enough of all these silly 'concern' threads that turn into an avenue to attack good folks. Aisha2 is  Nigerian who is real and awake to her responsibilities unlike some of the internet warriors now making noise.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Odunnu: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2011
Tunde Bakare's choice as the running mate of Muhammadu Buhari has been described as a surprise to many Nigerians and a miscalculation by the party. This is the view of Aghanya Dennis, the Former National Publicity Secretary of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC).

[b]According to Mr Dennis, Mr Bakare has no political constituency and is also a northerner residing in Lagos. "Pastor Bakare, with all due respect, is from Kwara State." [/b]He said. He described the choice as one of the greatest mistakes made by those packaging the presidency of the CPC. . . .' http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5671852-146/bakares_choice_is_a_miscalculation_.csp
@OAM4J, I guess I was misled by ths article! Thanx for the info.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by efisher(m): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2011
@ Gbawe, you have allowed bitterness consume you too much. Aisha2 is a very good mod and there is nothing wrong in a "GEJ supporter" being concerned. Keep looking at everybody from the viewpoint of "preferred presidential candidate" while wiser people move on. Jarus has offered a good explanation we can relate with. That is good enough. I am satisfied with that. My advice for you is to leave your bitterness and move ahead. Life is more than GEJ, Ribadu or BB. We are not forming cults here. If you like, you can pour out more insults or tell me I'm a "JJC" here. As for me I've got my answer and I look forward to having Aisha2 back on board anytime later. Enjoy yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Opens Cassava Flour Factory. Lagos To Produce 150,000 Eggs Daily. PICS / Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) / Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.