Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? (4081 Views)

Jarus, Where Are The Modalities For The Presidential Debate / Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu / Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by werepeLeri: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2011
Jarus:

Pardoning many display of ignorance I have seen in the early part of this thread, let me try to let off the cat in this thread.

A lot actually went on underground between Me, Aisha2 and Seun in the run-off to that election. When threads sprang up by some people accusing me and Aisha2 tilting the section in favour of our candidate. I sent him a PM about one homepage topic I felt was misleadingly titled. The topic incidentally had something to do with Buhari and he accused me, albeit stylishly, of favouring Buhari. That allegation infuriated and I saw it as an attack on my integrity. The exchange continued and I tendered my resignation to him. He made several inquiries from some people I don't know and he said he got good comments on my objectivity and he retracted his accusation and pleaded with me to carry on. I rescinded my decision.

As for Aisha2, I'm aware she and Seun also had issues, especially on our(BB Integrity Vanguard) page on Facebook. At least, I'm aware of hot exchange btw them. And I'm also aware Aisha2 offered to resign as Mod. And I believe Aisha2 is away before she is having issues with Seun.

I also believe its been settled underground.

On other allegations against me, I can only ignore, because I have outgrown engaging in petty accusations, especially when such is coming from people that knew nothing about politics or political personalities.

bla bla bla continues. Who cares?
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by olawalebabs(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2011
The way some commentator are going on this thread, i can only see a bleak future for this country, i can't imagine some educated idiot who believe it is only there opinion that matters, they will be doing something and will be accussing others. Most GEJ supporters are doing so not because he's better than Buhari but because they come from the same region or religion yet they abuse pro Buhari supporter of same. Some post here are just inciting and blowing the ember of discord and violence, yet they'll be the one accussing buhari of same. Some have never been up the Niger to get first hand information about the happening but they will be in the comfort of their room during what i call "laptop analysist" when we post something dont allow primodial issue affect our sense of reasoning. Success Nigeria
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by werepeLeri: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2011
^^^^

You dont have to cross any river niger to know that Buhari's pre election use of words fanned the embers of violenece after the elections. Protect your votes, how? Anyone trying to rig should be "lynched", root them out, how? with violence of course.

Now, lets even say INEC orders a re run, who in his or her right sense will vote for Buhari again after the lynching, looting and arson that went on up North? and these goons are so idiotic and crude, that they fight in the places they won, what is the sense in that?

Silly.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by omanzo02: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2011
I saw Aisha2 and Buhari crying together after Jega announced GEJ won.  grin grin grin grin

I saw her again in Kano rioting on monday, throwing stones at every southerner
and youth corpers she saw.  grin grin grin grin

She is one hell of a moderator, is'nt it? lol   wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by olawalebabs(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2011
But the way of people talk and reason is as if nothing good can come out from the north. Every tribe and region has his weak point. Dont we have the thugs in SW, Kidnappers in SE, Militant in SS. This problem is just a failure on the part of the leaders. When the youth down here see that it is more profitable to fight the govt. Look at the treatment the ex militant are been accorded them. Even a graduate who has put in many years of their life are not given that. Lets address the disease and stop curing the symptom. Success Nigeria
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by seanet02: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2011
Jarus, will your Kwara remain in Bondage for ever while you cry foul over split milk here?
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by jmaine: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2011
Great citizens of this land (nairaland) . . .This thread has spiraled into accusations and counter accusations with so much hate being shown lately which is quite understandable . . . Please let peace reign  . . . .Jarus just gave us a hint why aisha2 might be off duty . .just hope whatever misunderstanding went on underground is fully resolved but if not, i therefore nominate[b] beaf [/b]and Kobojunkie  tongue tongue to take up aisha2 position with immediate effect   cheesy cheesy . . . nairalanders go start their own online riot defacing and derailing all thread screaming Sai Aisha2 grin. . .
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by olawalebabs(m): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2011
aisha2 has not said anything yet, so no need of trading her post for anybody, let's still give her time.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by jmaine: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2011
olawalebab:

aisha2 has not said anything yet, so no need of trading her post for anybody, let's still give her time.

Na wao . . .Sir, kindly relax and decipher the sense of humor i tried to inject to calm frayed nerves . . . I was only being mischievous a lil bit . . grin
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Johndoe100(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2011
paddy_lo:

[size=13pt][b]Religious bigotry was common place at Buhari’s rallies and it beggars belief that a man that wants to rule over a secular Nigeria never deemed it proper to condemn such. For those not in the know, most of Buhari’s rallies in the North were filled with chants of “Sai Buhari, ba u son mai fitsari a tsaye" and “sai musulmi”. Let me translate.

The former means “Only Buhari, we don’t want those who urinate standing”, and the latter “only a Muslim”. Who are those who stand to urinate? Yes you got it; Christians. Lets ask ourselves this, why did Ribadu’s campaigns not witness such open bigotry? After all he is a Muslim and also campaigned in the North.
The answer is simple. Buhari has become a magnet for riotous and bigotry spewing Hausa Fulanis, read Almajiris.  They have adopted him as their champion and from all indications he is happy with this.

When asked about the incessant crisis in Jos during the NN24 debates, rather than proffer solutions he was more concerned about grazing corridors for Fulanis and wondered what people wanted Fulanis to do and asked if they were not Nigerians. This was against a backdrop of incessant attacks on indigenous peoples by Hausa Fulanis, maybe in Buhari’s mind the Beroms that are constantly killed do not matter![/b][/size]
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/guest-articles/general-buharis-army-of-zealots.html

u still dont get it do u?. . .the man is a murderer and a hitler in waiting. . .just like hitrler used the poor and gullible germans. . so did this clown buhari use the poor and gullible up north. . .of course we are seeing the friut of his supporters. . killing and maiming. .
Is there no shame in Nigeria?. . .can anyone ever get away with this in the USA?. . I think not

In saner climes buhari and his supporters will be treated like outcast Bigots racists and religious extremists. . .not here apparently

so spare me the crap u spew. . .

They get it, they are just as animalistic as the animal man they support. Secretly and among themselves, you will find that they gloat over the deaths and destruction that have occurred.

I have for sometime pondered, what would make a sane and rational person support CPC and Buhari-bin-Laden.

The proposition that someone is desirable as a president simply because he is not corrupt and does not support corruption is so intellectually fraudulent that no sane ADULT can really defend it.

Would you vote for ADOLF HITLER, GENGIS KHAN OR JOSEPH STALIN? They were all very frugal (personally) and had no interest in acquiring personal wealth, they were also very harsh towards anyone who they considered "corrupt".

You will agree with me that their other character traits make them unsuitable to lead a modern democracy, why would we choose their Nigerian counter part - General Buhari (have you not noticed that ALL the retired generals are fast shedding their ranks for Mr., Chief, etc while Buhari-bin-laden thinks he is still a coup plotter).

This is why when some Christians like Aisha2 start to show support for monsters like buhari, you understand how gullible some people can be. Anyway she obviously had evil in her or she could not have been able to stomach a devil inspired bigot like buhari.

All the supporters of Buhari/CPC are Bigots racists and religious extremists

Sadly Muslims have shown over the last decade or so that as a group their way of life and world view is to say the least babaric. Being supporters of buhari-bin-laden is about the kind of thing you would expect from them.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2011
Interesting revelations on this thread

Me don sheath my sword since but obviously it was more than an election for some peeps and the post election riots and killings up north didn't help in cooling frayed nerves

Bookmarking thread and moving on. . . .
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by tolu001: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2011
eff Aisha 2 or whatever her name is. . and all the bastrds that tried to foist buhari on us in this forum

I hope are happy now. . your king of Almajiri (Buhari). .has managed to incite riots and get our people killed all over Northern Nigeria

This site is owned by a yoruba man. . .Aisha  and Jarus. . or whatever Northerner on here,why not go out and be productive for once. . .be innovative, get your people to go to school. . dont come here using the platform of a hard working dude like seun to sell your CPC bad market

Now that the market has turned rotten u have gone into hiding. . .well the bloods of the youth corpers killed is on Buhari and his clueless supporters

I hope u sleep well at night. . rubbish. . CPC ko. . .APC ni. . yes APC thats what u need. . .Armored Personell Carrier to mow down your stup.id illiterate almajiris

When has it become a crime to exercise one's fundamental human right to freedom of speech and association?. I believe everybody has a right to associate, support and canvass support for any candidate of your choice in a civil manner the way Aisha2 and Jarus have been doing on this forum, even more civilized than most pro GEJ members.

So why are you calling for their heads and passing insults on them, you sounded so pathetic and uncultured.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by mudleyback: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2011
Aisha2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

seriously tho, pls spare us all dat apologetic "she is/was a decent person". just like some decent germans were caught up with the euphoria of the nazis and all the barbarity that came with it, the culpability of the german people in regards to such horrendous acts is similar to the culpability of these aboki mods in regards to the slaughtering of innocent souls after attempting to hijack this forum to promote their islamic fundamentalist coup plotting cry baby of a general. mshew. . .
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by 10cirenoh: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2011
See hatred!!!
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by mudleyback: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2011
10cirenoh:

See hatred!!!
atleast we're not out slaughtering innocent souls in cold blood just cause of their religious/ethnic affiliation unlike you uncouth abokis. yea, i HATE the perpetrators of these dastardly acts as well as their instigators and eggers on, just like I despise any other murderous bigot or extremist savage like the KKK or hitler

wonder why you abokis find mere opinions on nairaland more worrisome than the current savagery going on the north
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by paddylo1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
Johndoe100:

They get it, they are just as animalistic as the animal man they support. Secretly and among themselves, you will find that they gloat over the deaths and destruction that have occurred.

I have for sometime pondered, what would make a sane and rational person support CPC and Buhari-bin-Laden.

The proposition that someone is desirable as a president simply because he is not corrupt and does not support corruption is so intellectually fraudulent that no sane ADULT can really defend it.

Would you vote for ADOLF HITLER, GENGIS KHAN OR JOSEPH STALIN? They were all very frugal (personally) and had no interest in acquiring personal wealth, they were also very harsh towards anyone who they considered "corrupt".

You will agree with me that their other character traits make them unsuitable to lead a modern democracy, why would we choose their Nigerian counter part - General Buhari (have you not noticed that ALL the retired generals are fast shedding their ranks for Mr., Chief, etc while Buhari-bin-laden thinks he is still a coup plotter).

This is why when some Christians like Aisha2 start to show support for monsters like buhari, you understand how gullible some people can be. Anyway she obviously had evil in her or she could not have been able to stomach a devil inspired bigot like buhari.

All the supporters of Buhari/CPC are Bigots racists and religious extremists

Sadly Muslims have shown over the last decade or so that as a group their way of life and world view is to say the least babaric. Being supporters of buhari-bin-laden is about the kind of thing you would expect from them.

[b]
A Nigerian in the 21st century. . that is educated and forward looking could never have supported Buhari unless he or she was a bigot and ethnic chauvunist

especially when there were better products from the North like Ribadu

After the NASS elections CPC and Buhari did not win a single seat(senate or house of reps) in the whole of Southern Nigeria

and u expect someone like that to lead an egalitarian. . multicultural. . multi religious Nigeria?. . .

In the USA. . if u got a black supremacist to run for president he would be ridiculed and laughed at

If u got a white supremacist the same will happen

Here in Nigeria we have an obvious Fulani supremacist ex coup plotting clueless general. . and seemingly educated clowns on here clap their hands and try to foist that rubbish on us. . .

I got one word for u Jarus. . if u want buhari to rule u. . he will be ruling the country called North west Nigeria. . never Nigeria

Next time get a decent person to contest and just maybe the rest of the country will have a look at him. . .

U should go to plateau and see the joy they expressed when it emerged that Jonathan won. .

That is the sensitivity we are dealing with in this country. . .which the illiterate buhari shamelessly exacerbates. . [/b]
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by enyojo(f): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2011
[size=40pt]AISHA2 PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD, COME BACK!!
I AM MISSING YOUR WELL-CRAFTED WELL ARTICULATED  POSTS!![/size]

U WARNED ME NOT TO USE BIG FONTS LIKE DIS, BUT PARDON ME FOR ONCE
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by opalu: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2011
@ Seun,
your own self don too much!!
Aisha2 just dey distribute warnings here and there for people just to ensure Nairaland is sanitized
only for you to be harrassing and embarrassing her here and there.
Repent.

afterall na u bring 'power corruption' theory in those days when attacking my Principal Buhari was in vogue
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by fatherab1: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2011
i thought this thread has escaped into the thin air.
but come to think of it, where is Aisha2??
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by fatherab1: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2011
enyojo:

[size=40pt]AISHA2 PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD, COME BACK!!
I AM MISSING YOUR WELL-CRAFTED WELL ARTICULATED POSTS!![/size]

U WARNED ME NOT TO USE BIG FONTS LIKE DIS, BUT PARDON ME FOR ONCE

Enyojo, I just saw your picture. You look great and full of life.
Why do you like Nigeria like this?
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by enyojo(f): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2011
father ab:

Enyojo, I just saw your picture. You look great and full of life.
Why do you like Nigeria like this?

Na so my brother.
I am full of life and an incurable optimist. However my pastime is to speak truth to powers that be.
As a Nigerian that believes in Nigeria, I naturally love my country. That is why I like those who love Nigeria like Aisha2, Jarus, Kobojunkie, Fashola, Gbawe, opalu, and a host of others including u
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Jenifa1: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2011
what an interesting topic.
seems most Nigerians are actually against democracy.

we would rather have a one party government. and have no tolerance for anyone who doesn't share in our beliefs.
and we wonder why Nigeria is the way it is.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by ektbear: 3:57am On May 01, 2011
Jenifa_:

we would rather have a one party government. and have no tolerance for anyone who doesn't share in our beliefs.

Hrm. I'm starting to think that the democracy which you are used in the western world isn't quite appropriate for naija. Are there any other multi-ethnic states with no dominant group that has a properly functioning democracy?

There are probably some examples here and there, but probably not that many.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Jenifa1: 6:23am On May 01, 2011
ekt_bear:

Hrm. I'm starting to think that the democracy which you are used in the western world isn't quite appropriate for naija. Are there any other multi-ethnic states with no dominant group that has a properly functioning democracy?

There are probably some examples here and there, but probably not that many.

so what's your point? we should abolish d two-party system and install a dictator?
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by ektbear: 6:25am On May 01, 2011
^-- Not sure where you got a proposal for a dictatorship out of my post. . . surely these are not the only two options.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Jenifa1: 7:17pm On May 01, 2011
alright then.
most african nations run that way anyway. from arap moi to gadaffi to mugabe. I guess that's the accepted african style of government. no opposition allowed
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by enyojo(f): 7:21pm On May 01, 2011
Jenifa_:

U are right on point on this.
Dictatorship everywhere even on most Online Forums in Africa
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by enyojo(f): 7:25pm On May 01, 2011
[size=18pt]BY 2015, WE GO KNOW WHO GO RUN LIKE THIS AFTER PROMISING HEAVEN AND EARTH TO GET THE PRESIDENCY[/size]
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by proudly9ja(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2011
Anyone who challenges a Nigerian or even criticises him is an enemy. People forget that Democracy needs credible opposition to thrive.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by Nobody: 7:40am On May 18, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
aishatu cme bck now
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by efisher(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2011
I initially started the thread just to be sure that Aisha2 was not somehow affected by the crises in the North or something. I'm happy Jarus has told us she's ok but right now, her prolonged absence is really getting to some of us.

Aisha2, pls if you can read this, your fans are missing you. You and Seun should mend fences even if you do not want to return as mod.

@ Seun and Jarus, please convey our message to her for us. We want her back not for your sake but for us.
Re: Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2? by enyojo(f): 8:50am On May 18, 2011
[size=16pt]^^^ Nairaland has suddenly turned into a beheave of Tribalism since Aisha2 left.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Listening To Jega? / Lie: Igbo Do Not Own 70% Of Abuja. All Nigerians Are In Abuja / History Of Nigeria Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.