Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? (2470 Views)

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
Igbankpa:
In case you know someone I can intern under please don't hesitate to avail me with such link, I'll really appreciate.
No problem bro. Which state are you based
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Igbankpa(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
cchub:
No problem bro. Which state are you based
I'm in Lagos
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Igbankpa:
I'm in Lagos
Ok bro.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Papertrails(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
The greatest fear young people have is making up Thier minds to leave Thier comfort zones but believe me that is the greatest decision to make as a young person.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Michelle55: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is fp worthy..

Loving me first!!
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by The5DME(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
The day I decided in ss1 that I was going to do everything in my lower to become good at maths and I achieved that goal.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by NaijaSumigan: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Let me share two.

1, Surrendering my life to JESUS CHRIST My LORD and Savior.

2, Taking my midnight prayers seriously. This is working tremendously. GLORY BE TO JESUS

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by NaijaSumigan: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Chummynoni:
stil tinking of d one to share
modified:
one of my best decisions was when i wroteoff the thought of aborting for my girlfriend now fiancee after i disvirgined her and it led to pregnancy back then when we were both students in august 2014. another was the fact that i didnt rush into marriage as a result of the pregnancy.
lemme quickly brief you a quicknotecheesy.
as at then, i was ignorant of the shattered and pitiable state of Nigeria. i thought everything would be rosy after graduation and serving, and then we would both settle down in marriage. Reality struck when i finished serving, and had to wait for almost 2years before seeing a job to manage, and to the glory of God, we are planning on marital journey together this year.
she is a very good friend. people say no perfect relationship, and our friendship makes me wonder if that assertion is true because we dnt quarrel, and we dnt argue. i am glad i took those decisions because we might have definitely gone our different ways if i had imposed the issue of abortion on her, and if we had run into marriage, our sweet luv wud have turn sour due to joblessness, frustration and lack of maturity to handle the pressures. it is not that things are at the best now, but it is definitely getting bettercheesy
Note: this is the nineth year of dating, and our boy will be 6years on May 1st. Nobody shud criticize us o, becos i believe everyone with his/her own journey.

Did you continued having sex with her afterwards till now despite you both are not married officially?
Don't take my question too personal though
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
One of the best decision i made was to follow my girlfriend advice then in 2011, sept 2 of joining n playing nairabet as my friends were playing it then...i was never into it as my attention then was about learning forex. ..she used to talk me into it and said since I am good in sport matters, i will predict well...
I said ok....I join and open nairabet account for my self n her on sept 2nd, 2011....2days after we both won 12k....13days after we both won 56k each....the next day being Sept 15, i won 290k and that open my way to entrepreneurship.

in 2014, came the year for me in nairabet, i won 321k with N50 (March 28), 240k with N150 (May 29), 750k with N50 (August 10th) and 1.4m with N150 (August 27)

bought a land, built a house, uplift myself and assisted many family siblings and friends and most of all paid my tithes as a Catholic.

invested in bitcoin that is soaring high today, then plus MMM......lol

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....still counting

someone will ask me what about her?

we still dey push and thats the best decision i took so far!

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Chummynoni(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
NaijaSumigan:

Did you continued having sex with her afterwards till now despite you both are not married officially?
Don't take my question too personal though
yes sir tho we dont cohabit. from the religious aspect, i am sorry but it is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
gathered youths in my village to drive development

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Polynek(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
leaving our family house to stay on my own.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by NaijaSumigan: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
Chummynoni:
yes sir tho we dont cohabit. from the religious aspect, i am sorry but it is what it is.

Why not stop the sex part and keep the focus. This might hasten your marriage plans and make you prioritize effectively... Just a word though.

Thanks... Love ya

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Chummynoni(m): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
NaijaSumigan:

Why not stop the sex part and keep the focus. This might hasten your marriage plans and make you prioritize effectively... Just a word though.

Thanks... Love ya
i really appreciate yur advice, and i will take it into consideration.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by BigDawsNet: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
I really don't know

I executes my plans at the right time without any failure and delays
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by BigDawsNet: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
I really don't know

I executed my plans at the right time without any failure and delays
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Athemisia: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
Decide to do whatever it takes to become wealthy legal or illegal doesn't matter to me...

looking back now, I'm so proud of my decision.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
First was being my own boss, making my own money and employing some people, I've always been an hustler as a kid, made my first millions at the age of 18. although I wouldn't say I came from a poor home because my parent were financially buoyant and me and my siblings never lacked anything. I just wanted to be independent and make my own money instead of relying on them.

=I stopped partying, living a frivolous lifestyle or spending all my money on hoes. I thank God that I'm a changed man with a fiancee.

=I've learnt alot and helped some people become millionaires through crypto and forex, I'm actually proud of myself for that, I'm glad I learnt forex and crypto trading and many other things. being the man I am today wasn't a day thing, it wasn't easy, cause I've lost alot of money, had sleepless nights, been fustrated but at the end I laughed last, I'm so proud of myself.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by folabayo(f): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
Starting my own little business

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by KingMack(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
cchub:

I can't really teach o. You'll need to go to a film school to learn well or intern under someone so as to get hands on knowledge on the go.

Examples of film schools please we have in Abuja ad how much do they charge?
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Mrlcredible: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
Pregift:
going back to school
at what age?
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by beehivedata(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Being following most of ur posts, just lyk ur vibe.
When one is happy, your posts will show it grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Olamilekxy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nofap
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
NaijaSumigan:
Let me share two.

1, Surrendering my life to JESUS CHRIST My LORD and Savior.

2, Taking my midnight prayers seriously. This is working tremendously. GLORY BE TO JESUS

I can honestly relate.

For me,

1. Giving my life to Christ.

2. Listening to the things my mum talked to me about as a young child.

3. Not going home to stay after graduation.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by finickykblazy(m): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
1, Giving my life to Christ, my savior & redeemer
2, Killing the flesh & consciously partnering with the Holy spirit
3, Investing in a passive income (affiliate marketing) & sure glad I did.
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by CheedyJ(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2021
Seeking help when I was depressed , glad I did...
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by Brunosamel(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Travelling to lagos,
Acquiring a skill,
Going to the university,
Reading books,
Learning to love myself,
Swallowing the redpill,
Learning cryptocurrency,
Having faith and believing more will come.....

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by iLegendd(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2021
When you don't have too many bad influences around you, you'll make great decisions.

My greatest decision is never getting a job, but create it from the comfort of my home and never getting angry easily offline.

I can get angry online at times, but offline, I just turn off my phone and ignore the rest of the world while getting productive with important things.

Our greatest decisions in life are always things concerning our

1. Health
2. Finance
3. Good state of mind
4. Spirituality
5. Sexuality
6. Environment
7. Relationship
8. And socialization

When you get these things right, you've made great decisions.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by mariahAngel(f): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2021
Chummynoni:
stil tinking of d one to share
modified:
one of my best decisions was when i wroteoff the thought of aborting for my girlfriend now fiancee after i disvirgined her and it led to pregnancy back then when we were both students in august 2014. another was the fact that i didnt rush into marriage as a result of the pregnancy.
lemme quickly brief you a quicknotecheesy.
as at then, i was ignorant of the shattered and pitiable state of Nigeria. i thought everything would be rosy after graduation and serving, and then we would both settle down in marriage. Reality struck when i finished serving, and had to wait for almost 2years before seeing a job to manage, and to the glory of God, we are planning on marital journey together this year.
she is a very good friend. people say no perfect relationship, and our friendship makes me wonder if that assertion is true because we dnt quarrel, and we dnt argue. i am glad i took those decisions because we might have definitely gone our different ways if i had imposed the issue of abortion on her, and if we had run into marriage, our sweet luv wud have turn sour due to joblessness, frustration and lack of maturity to handle the pressures. it is not that things are at the best now, but it is definitely getting bettercheesy
Note: this is the nineth year of dating, and our boy will be 6years on May 1st. Nobody shud criticize us o, becos i believe everyone with his/her own journey.

That you were the first man in her life and never betrayed or disappointed her helped a lot.
You stood with her and by her.

By default, every girl/lady is good, until men begin to damage her.
Re: What's The Best Decision You've Ever Made In Life? by meobizy(f): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Putting my palms on the floor and pumping three push-ups. Millions of them later and people always comment on my physique. The body helps me keep up with menial workers who’ve worked for years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Nude Video Of Lady Vicky Agbor Posted On Twitter / Nigerian Girls Are More Concerned About Whether You Came Inside Them Than Contra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.