Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out (58033 Views)

Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT / Prisoners Escape As Rainstorm Destroys Custodial Centre In Niger / Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by helinues: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
shocked
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by EmekaBlue(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin This country is not a serious nation.

The correctional officer didn't check well, just upate and submit to the publishing department. Nonchalant and unserious attitude follow dey kill this shithole

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by OfficialBrendan(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin

I had plans of going to Otown some days b4 dat jailbreak, somehow i got delayed by work for some days. Omo as i hear d casala i just cancel plans o..Nigeria isn't safe for people with beards grin grin.. b4 dem go use me count recaptured escapes..nobody go even knw my whereabout

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Eriokanmi: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Hope they are not planning to carry out their dirty work.

Police is not your friend
What do you expect?. Before you know it, they'd go and start removing innocent souls from their houses and farmlands and whisk them away, call them escapees and put them in prison. This is one of the reasons I hate police with passion

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Administration1: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is sad,
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Tell your father to flee oooo.. vooom ka nma karia statement..

There are alot of innocent people behind bars in naija prisons, some awaiting trial for more than decades ..

The system don't care about you and after weeks they tend to forget that you exists.
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Plut01: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2021

Better pikin.

Trust the people in charge to look into the matter. They are all here using different monikers.

His freedom is nigh

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by heniford2: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
Hello my beloved nairalanders i was in my work place around 5:14pm today when i decide to check nairaland for news update when i saw a new list of escapees of owerri custodial center, Imo State.

https://www.nairaland.com/6504699/owerri-jailbreak-names-photos-escaped

I decide to open the link only to see my dad photo among the escapees of owerri custodial center owerri, imo state.

My dad was wrongly accused and he was charge for murder while he works for the former imo state government security network (Ohakim and Rochas) until 2014 when he was accuse of murder while on duty that day, first he was detain for 7 months in zone 9 umuahia until we file for illegal detention at the high court before the officer in-charge had to transfer the case to court and he was remained at owerri prison in 2015 and he has being on awaiting trial till date and we have being going to court since then.

i made a thread seeking for justice then:
https://www.nairaland.com/2992009/dad-wrongly-detained-please-need
https://www.nairaland.com/2068691/please-need-human-rights-lawyers
https://www.nairaland.com/2998894/social-media-hash-tag-dad
please check the date to confirm that what am saying is true.

on Easter Monday we got a news that there was a prison break in owerri and for 24hours we couldnt locate him until he called and tell us his where about. we reach out to his location in owerri and he explain to us how it happens and how everyone was force to run for their life. After the meeting we advise him to go back since his final judgement will be on 20th on this month April, and with the look of things and the witnesses we have we believe he will be free by God grace.

He told us he is already planning to go back because a man of 60+ don't need to be running up and down when he knows he is innocent and the court will believe he is guilty if he fails to show up at the court. we gave him some money and new cloths and he went back the next day being thurday 8th April.

He spoke with us after getting back to the prison and told us how the controller general met him and asked why he choose to return and he told him that his family said he should go back since the final judgement is on 20th of April and besides he is getting old and at his age he cant be running for the law when he knows he is innocent. According to him, the controller general took his photograph and details and promise to look into their matters.

only for me to see his photo again for escapees and this is really bad and heart broken that a country like this will be ill inform and out dated about the details of the prisoner in there custody.

Please nairalanders i don't know anyone to meet or call but i believe i can use this medium to pass my message across to the Nigeria police and also the owerri custodial center, Imo State to plwase remove my fathers photograph among the escapees of owerri custodial centre, Imo State .

My dad Ekenma Richard- former Head of Ngor Okpala Imo state security network with 2 other local government he controls is not a fugitive and i will like the Nigeria Police and also the owerri custodial center, Imo State to please remove his name so as not to mislead the public or make my mother who has being sad for 7 years to start thinking again

Please mod help thanks
below is my dad photo among the escapees
time to make money sue them get a good lawyer and sue the Nigeria police the will ask for out of court then demand high payment, media, apology and etc get a good lawyer to win
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by charlesucheh(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
WAHALA
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by bewla(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
ebenhazard:
God will prevail and will not put him to shame..

to be honest Nigeria is not a country... detaining someone for doing nothing

not even urgent trial and kept the person in prison ..

where are herdsmen
Buhari himself and his cabals will never know peace expect they do what is right in this nation

Well I can't say if is honest of just include in a crime he new nothing about

but any how u put am him dey jail provide evidence and be free
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by owolabiza(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
We need people who can deal investigative journalism to handle cases like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
dignity33:
Don't be surprise that those pictures you see Nigeria police displaying are the one they took just recently from those who return. They probably don't have the pictures of those who escape.

Know the difference between Nigerian police and prison service. Where police one keep 1k8 people?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Too bad cry cry cry

Really sorry about this op,
May God take control
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by mrdharkchild(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
heniford2:
time to make money sue them get a good lawyer and sue the Nigeria police the will ask for out of court then demand high payment, media, apology and etc get a good lawyer to win
No de act like osinbajo(person wey no Sabi wetin de sup for Naija)
Unless u know nothing of this jungle

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by airminem(f): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Guy your papa is with the authority sad God will favor his release

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by dahnimoh(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is nigeria for you
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by heniford2: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
mrdharkchild:

No de act like osinbajo(person wey no Sabi wetin de sup for Naija)
Unless u know nothing of this jungle
true shia but the are still system working get the media involve and a good lawyer trust me on this
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Sleekfingers: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Make una go get a good lawyer....and make una dey follow the case closely.......because naija police can never be trusted......dem fit use vexation kill your dad......i repeat make una get a good k lawyer asap.....and dem sign that your dad returned voluntarily......because dem fit say na dem re-arrest your dad

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by majamajic(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
The news went away before he returns , not their fault !

Just make sure u go there and make the correction before the update post coming up

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Omoslim26: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Op I like the fact that your family is one to make the right decisions on issues like dis.

Everything will be alright.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Our failed justice system. Imagine since 2015? How hard is it to fix Nigeria??

We just need an action oriented leader.
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by gaddafe(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Drversatile:
Hope you guys took pictures with him when you met him?
Try and get across to him in the correctional centre. Once contact is established, you can go there with a lawyer so that it can be corrected. There was a promise to release those who returned back willingly.

All the best and do keep us updated. Shalom

You believe that shit. There was a guy that willingly returned to the Benin prison then and the officers instead paraded him on TV with group of individuals that the police rearrested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is serious.

May God exonerate him.
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by majamajic(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
heniford2:

He break away , the information went out before he returns , so it's fault of the police ?

All he can do is make sure his name didn't appear on next updated list by following up the case

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by BruncleZuma: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
I said it, something was off about the clean and clear photos, dem no get current photos of escapees nah who return dem dey snap put so them go claim we have recaptured them. Paddy engage lawyers make dem no use your papa do example, I do not trust our security services.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by techmo(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
When they keep recruiting incompetent people due to quota system

No due diligence , they just went to their archive and publish all they can...

Well you must go to Prisons Headquarters with your lawyers, go to Police headquarters too
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by dyangprof(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Hope they are not planning to carry out their dirty work.

Police is not your friend

He voluntarily returned. And the Police has no say on this

It's left for the government representative who took his photograph to recommend him positively

I forsee freedom for this man despite the capital (high court) case he is facing

German gate open for HIM ijn. Gate of freedom. and so shall it be, just as the Red sea open for the israelites in form of dried mood.

freedom! freedom!! freedom!!!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by PissfulProtester: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
Hello my beloved nairalanders i was in my work place around 5:14pm today when i decide to check nairaland for news update when i saw a new list of escapees of owerri custodial center, Imo State.

https://www.nairaland.com/6504699/owerri-jailbreak-names-photos-escaped

I decide to open the link only to see my dad photo among the escapees of owerri custodial center owerri, imo state.

My dad was wrongly accused and he was charge for murder while he works for the former imo state government security network (Ohakim and Rochas) until 2014 when he was accuse of murder while on duty that day, first he was detain for 7 months in zone 9 umuahia until we file for illegal detention at the high court before the officer in-charge had to transfer the case to court and he was remained at owerri prison in 2015 and he has being on awaiting trial till date and we have being going to court since then.

i made a thread seeking for justice then:
https://www.nairaland.com/2992009/dad-wrongly-detained-please-need
https://www.nairaland.com/2068691/please-need-human-rights-lawyers
https://www.nairaland.com/2998894/social-media-hash-tag-dad
please check the date to confirm that what am saying is true.

on Easter Monday we got a news that there was a prison break in owerri and for 24hours we couldnt locate him until he called and tell us his where about. we reach out to his location in owerri and he explain to us how it happens and how everyone was force to run for their life. After the meeting we advise him to go back since his final judgement will be on 20th on this month April, and with the look of things and the witnesses we have we believe he will be free by God grace.

He told us he is already planning to go back because a man of 60+ don't need to be running up and down when he knows he is innocent and the court will believe he is guilty if he fails to show up at the court. we gave him some money and new cloths and he went back the next day being thurday 8th April.

He spoke with us after getting back to the prison and told us how the controller general met him and asked why he choose to return and he told him that his family said he should go back since the final judgement is on 20th of April and besides he is getting old and at his age he cant be running for the law when he knows he is innocent. According to him, the controller general took his photograph and details and promise to look into their matters.

only for me to see his photo again for escapees and this is really bad and heart broken that a country like this will be ill inform and out dated about the details of the prisoner in there custody.

Please nairalanders i don't know anyone to meet or call but i believe i can use this medium to pass my message across to the Nigeria police and also the owerri custodial center, Imo State to plwase remove my fathers photograph among the escapees of owerri custodial centre, Imo State .

My dad Ekenma Richard- former Head of Ngor Okpala Imo state security network with 2 other local government he controls is not a fugitive and i will like the Nigeria Police and also the owerri custodial center, Imo State to please remove his name so as not to mislead the public or make my mother who has being sad for 7 years to start thinking again

Please mod help thanks
below is my dad photo among the escapees
God will not forsake you...

Your children will not forsake you!

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by GeneralPula: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
People wey escape don escape with original pictures and files..
Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by Sheriman(m): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
I hate everything about Nigeria with passion since 2015 waiting for trial

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out by LeeSantos(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
Your family should keep going to meet him... So they won't pull any shit on him, and release statement that it was a mistake... Follow up this issue tirelessly.

Disturb them oh.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) / Prisoners Pay Between N70k To N300k To Live In VIP Section / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.