Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife (24948 Views)

Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died / Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State / Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by lexy2014: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:
I got it from your dad.

Really? That's interesting. What did u get from ur dad?
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Angelfrost(m): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Why bring my dad into your comment? Have I ever talked about your dad? Is my dad your mate?

You brought your dad into it by making a general statement or generalizing... You did say "Men"!

Except your dad is a woman or bisexual.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Numerouno94:

U get chill oo. So u had to wait for nature to do d needful? Wuld hv hired some unknown gun men to do needful for me.
Man,I was a kid then...12 years old as at then...But las las cha..e don pass..

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

You brought your dad into it by making a general statement or generalizing... You did say "Men"!

Except your dad is a woman or bisexual.
I wasn't talking to you busybody.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Numerouno94(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Man,I was a kid then...12 years old as at then...But las las cha..e don pass..

Correct Niggarr. Chop knuckle.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Munamu:

Are u sure?
Man,I'm talking about the people who killed my mum.. why'd I joke with something like that ?
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by braunny(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
the woman go don talk or do wetin vex am like mad.
ladies watch out ohhh na dem be this......see justification for CAPITAL murder

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Angelfrost(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:

Then don't quote me either...

I won't bandy words with an illbred dimwit. No thank you.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Kamachicho(f): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:

It is still no justification for murder my dear brother.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by BREYZ: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
fergie001:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13386025_croppeddaddyfree4e5_jpege30e18d403624a02b408d19120c9bc9b

Lagos State Police Command

Dr. Carol no go let this one go, this man will surely go down for this. Such a useless man. It's even better he remains in police custody because hand go soon touch am. sad angry angry
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:

U were talking to him when u said "men are terrible". He is a man

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
delzbaba:
Where are the womans brothers and male kinsmen,abi they are only good to collect dowry?go to the station and do the right thing.

I swear bro .
They should follow up the case till justice is served

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by lilvicky68(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:
MEN are terrible.

When men do evil you people link it to spirituality or mental illnesses.
But when a woman does evil you all will say "na their way".
Depending on the level of evil
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by TheMostComplex1: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cry
Whenever I remember the fact that NPF actually released the people that murdered my mum simply because they received some dollars from the murderers' elder sister who lived abroad,na since then me,obax personally give up on our NPF.

They (the murderers) got released because they had more money than us and the case died like that.

But unfortunately, nature had her own way of handling such issues...We no go any jazman house go do jaz just to kill anybody....Cus las las,na God help us fight the battle..3 of the murderers are already late..the others are currently living wayward lives...

Sorry about loosing your mother. How are you sure that they murdered your mother?
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cry
Whenever I remember the fact that NPF actually released the people that murdered my mum simply because they received some dollars from the murderers' elder sister who lived abroad,na since then me,obax personally give up on our NPF.

They (the murderers) got released because they had more money than us and the case died like that.

But unfortunately, nature had her own way of handling such issues...We no go any jazman house go do jaz just to kill anybody....Cus las las,na God help us fight the battle..3 of the murderers are already late..the others are currently living wayward lives...

Gosh....
Sad to read this..
May her soul Continue to rest in peace..
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by bmdmix3: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ooye12:
E pain am Smile
embarassed illiterate
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Then don't quote me either...

I won't bandy words with an illbred dimwit. No thank you.
Who started the quoting? SMH
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Sijo01(f): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
get sense n read again what i wrote

Empty skull murderer sympathiser, what is there to read again.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
Low budget Anthony Joshua, you see your life? You don kee person pikin, your eye don clear, body don come down.

Men, please resist all attempts by the devil to turn you into destiny wasters.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Spfty: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:

Really, keep the same energy, when it happens to the other gender

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by baseb: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
For you guys that are happy that the case has not died but moved to State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti in Yaba for proper investigation, do not rejoice yet.
The police can collect 'deve' and delibrately do a shoddy investigation so as to alliow the alleged murderer to be discharged in court or for the dpp not to see any reason to prosecute. Alot of stuff happens at police stations.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by OfficialBrendan(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cry

I'm so sorry man cry cry.. I'm moved by this and i hope your family come out of the trauma stronger.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by seangy4konji: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Always look at this little signs before you marry them. They will cause your downfall and if not?a reason for coming to earth..

THey are like serpents. You can't satisfy them,you can't beg them..they have touch brain.for your peace of mind,eat with them from a distance. That's how you eat with the devil. Especially if you know you can't handle being insulted or belittled. No matter what. Don't just be with her I'd she is not flowing with you.is chemistry or equilibrium.in nature..make that mistake and your life is in ruins..it's noise every day and neighbors will know you have made a mistake. She won't back dow n and u won't grew..death is calling one of you both soonest.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by bmdmix3: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sijo01:

Empty skull murderer sympathiser, what is there to read again.
u are just so stupid nothing up there, does the statement say i sympathizer with d man, u b slowpoke ode.

go collect prick n get paid

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by sinola(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
delzbaba:
Where are the womans brothers and male kinsmen,abi they are only good to collect dowry?go to the station and do the right thing.

Nawaoo...exactly what I'd been thinking.That poor woman's relatives are not playing their ball very well.God forbid, if na someone like me,the bastard must pay back in his own coin,I swear.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Lonelypacifist6: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
So that is enough reason to kill her? If you don't have a thick skin, don't get married, or get a divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Duplexxx: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Release him for what to kill another
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by jpworld(m): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Blackdisciple:

What did she say to him that warrant him to go after her at the hospital and remove the oxygen placed on her so she could die and she died

Don't believe everything you read on social media

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by bmdmix3: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
So that is enough reason to kill her? If you don't have a thick skin, don't get married, or get a divorce.

bro plz eh lets assume u are educated, read the statement again hmmm
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by lifeisgood12: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
igbos have been doing stupid things lately, they are acting like the fulanis grin. Fraud, you'll hear igbos, kidnapping you go hear igbo, stealing you go hear igbo. Biafran animals

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by sisitito01(f): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
I don't understand. Are you trying to justify the evil thing the man has done? What do you mean by this statement?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by bmdmix3: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
sisitito01:

I don't understand. Are you trying to justify the evil thing the man has done? What do you mean by this statement?
read am again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Shoots His Superior In Borno / Gunmen Attack Heipang, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State, Kill 17 Persons (Photos) / Italy Jails Three Nigerian Mafia 'subjects' Of Cosa Nostra Clan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.