Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife (24977 Views)

Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died / Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State / Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Judybash93(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Men are terrible. Sorry to say.

Yeah. I concur that the men you've met are terrible.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Judybash93(m): 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kiezodumah:

Very sensible statement...
May you continue to grow in this sense of yours.
Proponents for Domestic violence. Jst pray make e no reach ur doorsteps.

It's murder
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
triple996:
kanu will be Happy with his brother cheesy
Shut up angry
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by alcaptainero: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
THE VICTIM IS FROM MYLGA IN RIVERS STATE AND WE WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE THAT JUSTICE PREVAIL IN THI SMATTER

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by dam4sam: 2:02am On Apr 14, 2021
bmdmix3:
the woman go don talk or do wetin vex am like mad.

Dont mind the fools who are claiming it is the "marriage institution" or getting married, that killed her.
How can you court a Man for many years and immediately you married, he turned into a Beast?
What did you do to turn him into a Beast? Will you marry him if he were a Beast?
Action and Reaction, are Equal and Opposite
What is the Action of the deceased Wife, that led to this Reaction of the Husband?

I dont support couples fighting each other physically, rather they should stay single or divorce but People, especially Women, need to ask themselves if they are really ready to be A WIFE, in its true meaning.

It is okay to be an arrogant person, insulting, a sex cheat, someone who deceives another, a provocateur, a bossy person, etc, all attributes of an independent person but please, Dont deceive a Man to marry you because such person cannot survive a marriage without extreme conflicts of this nature.

The guy removed the Oxygen tube by Mistake but he did not kill her. Why cant they even show us evidence that he was the one who removed the Oxygen tube? All this could be mere vexatious allegations borne out of hot emotions
Las Las 3rd degree Manslaughter.
grin grin

BTW, if an offense is Bailable, the accuser will go on bail once he can fulfill the Bail condition, if does not matter what one million Women think. What is the noise about? Let the guy face a Judge in a Court.
The Law, is the Law, it applies equally to both sexes, not just women alone.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Bekind123: 3:09am On Apr 14, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
sinola:

Nawaoo...exactly what I'd been thinking.That poor woman's relatives are not playing their ball very well.If na me,day bastard must pay back in his own coin,I swear.
make it e no be you oo. Please don't say it again
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Midas01: 3:51am On Apr 14, 2021
You just be a idiotic and it's obvious it's runs in your lineage.
bmdmix3:
the woman go don talk or do wetin vex am like mad.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Midas01: 3:58am On Apr 14, 2021
But why is it paining you? Many male NLers have hatred for women and spite women with unprintable words every second on this forum, go and preach to them.

The truth of the matter is that men are wicked, evil and demonic. That's why they commit 99% of the crime in every single country despite just being 50% of the population.
lexy2014:

U are d one saying that "Men are terrible". Maybe u got that impression from ur dad. Am I right?
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Midas01: 4:00am On Apr 14, 2021
You see how nobody is blaming your mom for her murder. Tell your fellow men on this forum to receive sense and stop blaming women for being victims.
Sonnobax15:
Man,I was a kid then...12 years old as at then...But las las cha..e don pass..
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by bmdmix3: 4:19am On Apr 14, 2021
Midas01:
You just be a idiotic and it's obvious it's runs in your lineage.
if u not a. slowpoke u definitely will understand the statement but since illiteracy is ur second name no need to argue with u
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by osazsky(m): 4:27am On Apr 14, 2021
triple996:
kanu will be Happy with his brother cheesy
so u dont know how to spell blothers..all our blodthers do is kidnapping rape drugs in Indonesia
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by lexy2014: 5:38am On Apr 14, 2021
Midas01:

The truth of the matter is that men are wicked, evil and demonic. That's why they commit 99% of the crime in every single country despite just being 50% of the population.

Did u get that impression from ur dad? Is ur dad "wicked, evil and demonic"? Is ur dad part of d men that commit 99% of d crimes in every single country?

Can u also help us with d research u did in every country by which u were able to arrive at ur figures?
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by obstead200(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2021
sisisioge:
But what was Doyen hospital staff doing when the guy took off her oxygen?

Surely, they must have been informed that she was beaten to her then state so why leave her alone to her beater bikonu?
the very question I want to ask ooooo.

How can someone just walk into the hospital.....ICU for that matter...and disconnect the oxygen? Where were the nurses and doctors ball that while?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by aycorporat(m): 6:48am On Apr 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cry
Whenever I remember the fact that NPF actually released the people that murdered my mum simply because they received some dollars from the murderers' elder sister who lived abroad,na since then me,obax personally give up on our NPF.

They (the murderers) got released because they had more money than us and the case died like that.

But unfortunately, nature had her own way of handling such issues...We no go any jazman house go do jaz just to kill anybody....Cus las las,na God help us fight the battle..3 of the murderers are already late..the others are currently living wayward lives...
Waooooo. So touching

Was it a case of land or property issues?
Sorry to ask, what barbaric part did this happen where men would kill a defenseless woman?
Thank God karma is real.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Amatkar124: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2021
the woman go don talk or do wetin vex am like mad. OK oooooh so it's a good excuse for him to be a murderer. He should enjoy his days in the prison.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2021
Police and injustice
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by ednut1(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2021
This marriage matter just tire me. Its not a do or die affair. Victims of abuse should stop staying in shitty marriages. .
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by jpworld(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2021
obstead200:
the very question I want to ask ooooo.

How can someone just walk into the hospital.....ICU for that matter...and disconnect the oxygen? Where were the nurses and doctors ball that while?

It was all a lie from the wicked brother inlaw and mother inlaw, the guy has been exonerated by the autopsy report. He was freed today.

Social media is where you diss out lies and plenty of fools will believe.

Even our blogger's and social media influencers usually knows the truth, but decide to continue fooling the public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Arrested For Stealing Tubers Of Yam In Delta State [photos] / Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos / Why Can't Scammers Be Tracked Down By Their Phone Numbers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.