Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds (41739 Views)

Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Help! Our Compounds Have Been Rendered Useless / 67 Estate | Residential Compounds In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Sundrus: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by justjify(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Vision101:
1 lined buckets to have birth.

2 Quarrels over using the toilet and not flushing.

3 constant fight with caretaker over rent.

4 Gossips by married women against a handsome bachelor that babes rush.
That number 4 ehn... That's how they will be gossiping, until uncle will flog their daughter

4 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Iykmann(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
There's always that person nobody knows what he does for a living

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Otunbaigwe(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
What about the boss lady or the bossman that acts as if he or she has inherited the house from the owner. Those that always claim "I don tey for this house or una meet me here' .

16 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by joyandfaith: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pinkie2018:
Many things always happens in public yard( face me I face you yard). Infact people in public yard behave more primitive and rash than people living in flats/rich people.
They always display these behaviours

1. There is always that brother that always change girlfriends like boxers

2. There is always that woman or man that likes trouble and has quarrelled with everyone in the compound and never cautions her kids from being noisy

3. There is always that couple that fight all the time and the whole compound will gather

4. There is always that brother or aunty that the whole neighbors gossip about.

5. There is always that one people that doesn't pay electricity bill on time

6. No week passes without two or more of the neighbors fighting and the rest will gather

7. There is always that brother that plays very loud music that disturbs the peace of the compound

8. Only one person usually have I-pass-my-neighbour-generator and when they on it, the whole neighbors will go plug their phones there.

9. Anything one person is cooking is always known to the whole neighbors because they cook in the corridors.

10. They are always having compound meetings etc��

Add yours if you know any pls

I never experience such!!!

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by batstan(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Danisaint112(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
99% tenants always fight with or hate the landlord/landlady for collecting his/her rent. No one wants to speak of this. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by AkanjiNaira: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pinkie2018:
Many things always happens in public yard( face me I face you yard). Infact people in public yard behave more primitive and rash than people living in flats/rich people.

2. There is always that woman or man that likes trouble and has quarrelled with everyone in the compound and never cautions her kids from being noisy

3. There is always that couple that fight all the time and the whole compound will gather

6. No week passes without two or more of the neighbors fighting and the rest will gather

7. There is always that brother that plays very loud music that disturbs the peace of the compound

8. Only one person usually have I-pass-my-neighbour-generator and when they on it, the whole neighbors will go plug their phones there.

9. Anything one person is cooking is always known to the whole neighbors because they cook in the corridors.

That number 2 is Mummy Tutu at my onikolobo house at Abeokuta when i was in school. If you manage to get Mummy Tutu angry, the whole house can bid peace goodbye. only one woman could calm her down and whenever that woman was not at home. Nah to dey call Jesus oo

4 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
WorkDesQ:
Na wa o

You Don really Tey for those type slums

Iyana people

Iyana ipaja

Iyana sash

Iyana yesi

Iyana odo

Iyana 'Logbo

Iyana Coker

Iyana Mortuary grin

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Eriokanmi: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
Take it or you leave,this setting remains the best in the world. You'd never hear that there's any kind of depression or suicide among them. They fight today and become friends again tomorrow. cheesy Their children play and merry in the neighbourhood. They share ideas and meaningful thoughts. The care about one another...they know who's happy and who's not. They wear aso ębi together. They don't need to invite people to namy ceremony or wedding cos they're a good number already.

Amazingly, they produce the best leaders who represent their country well at the global scene. What we have nowadays is the opposite.

3 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by leksite120(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
BKayy:
Nonsense
I can't relate. We don't build such nonsense in the City of Alaigbo.

What I am saying in essence is such lifestyle /house prison called Public yard is unofficially abolished/banned in the mega City of Alaigbo, especially th place you people call Anambra.
As big as Awada Obosi is, it can't be found.
As big as the metropolis of Nkpor is, it doesn't exist.
As big as the municipal of Fegge is, it is an abomination
As big as the hospitable city of Oba is, it is a myth that nobody will believe.

In conclusion, this thread is not for the citizens of the beautiful City of Igboland.
lol, you're very funny and I don't even know what to say. I believe you just want to make yourself happy

9 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Bmaster(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin grin There is always that sisi that is ready to remove pants on sighting 2k...
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by jeff1607(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
It happens it porsh areas too

The ones that don't pay or contribute to anything the estate or anything that was damaged

Some will fall or bash a pole or fence and won't pay,

Some party n bring all sort off hooligans in

The list is endless especially those without etiquette

6 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Frakintayo(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Those that always unnecessarily compete & compare their lives with you.

2 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Bmaster(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
BKayy:
Nonsense

What I am saying in essence is such lifestyle /house prison called Public yard is unofficially abolished/banned in the mega City of Alaigbo, especially th place you people call Anambra.

In conclusion, this thread is not for the citizens of the beautiful City of Igboland.
Which Anambra
Go to:
Okpoko municipal thought out the whole of mkpikpa layout,go reach odekpe and iyiowa,
Na so so public yards full am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by debbydams(f): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Iykmann:
There's always that person nobody knows what he does for a living
there's always that person that drinks and come home late

2007 When we were staying in public compound,there's this man that has mental problem and he displays around 12 am 1 am, so on this faithful day it started but it was very worst,he went to the kitchen nd brought out big stick nd wake every one with His noise he started banginh everyone door one after the other,nobody answer he got access to the guy opposite him nd he nearly killed him it was the guy scream that made everyone come out, to cut the story short everyone left the house around 2am before they were able to tie him,it was very terrible cheesy grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Starboytwo(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Cudnt relate. I always live at mansion
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by witworth(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Smokers must be present

4 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pinkie2018:
Yes I once lived in a public yard. I'm speaking from experience

I love this. Even obi cubanna have lived in one room in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by jaxxy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
This looks like a whole bunch of nonesense.
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by debbydams(f): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin mansion kee u der
Starboytwo:

2 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by John4B: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
I never had the experience
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by MufasaLion: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Starboytwo:

And you couldn't construct a proper sentence? grin

3 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by elmodee7(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pinkie2018:
Yes I once lived in a public yard. I'm speaking from experience

Very good example of a typical yard.....

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by John4B: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
But wait oh, is this thing real, people cue to hv their bath
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by slimhomiequan(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na me be number 7
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Normal levels... That's what you get when you bring scores of people from various backgrounds even Ethnicity to live within the same limited space with even far limited amenities.

Even in the most civilized of nations, the same things will play out.

A lot of wealthy and middle class individuals started from this unenviable and humble position before catching that big break.

Besides, this is by far an improvement for most Lagosians from living in bus stops and underneath the Bridge. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by yusuf0876(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
U re lying face me i slap plenty for anambra Wella,
BKayy:
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Johel(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pinkie2018:

I'm number 1 but the most peaceful,I talk to no one,no friends,I just move like a ghost,but u see eh,pple for area dey see small man like me with different big babes daily,..they can only wonder cos I live a private life and mind my business...the other tenants are some idiotic creatures from the east,wicked noise makers...I hate dem all that's why I can't associate with em..

2 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Some of these things mentioned also hapoen in self contained.

Since the one rooms always have doors facing each other. The only privacy is the toilet and kitchen entrances which are exclusive to you.

There is nothing more beautiful like living in a 3-bedroom flat.

You can live peacefully without fear of eavesdropping, interference or monitoring spirits.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI / Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.