Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds (41741 Views)

Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Help! Our Compounds Have Been Rendered Useless / 67 Estate | Residential Compounds In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by uthlaw: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
Many of the children especially girls living in face me I face you get abused, from experience. cry cry cry cry

If you have a beautiful baby girl and you're living in face me I face you, draw her closer than ever, she is being targeted for abuse. embarassed embarassed

�%....but u fresh die!
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by ShedrachU(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
BKayy:
Nonsense
I can't relate. We don't build such nonsense in the City of Alaigbo.

What I am saying in essence is such lifestyle /house prison called Public yard is unofficially abolished/banned in the mega City of Alaigbo, especially th place you people call Anambra.
As big as Awada Obosi is, it can't be found.
As big as the metropolis of Nkpor is, it doesn't exist.
As big as the municipal of Fegge is, it is an abomination
As big as the hospitable city of Oba is, it is a myth that nobody will believe.

In conclusion, this thread is not for the citizens of the beautiful City of Igboland.

You dey...you are crazy
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by jessyjames100(f): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Otunbaigwe:
What about the boss lady or the bossman that acts as if he or she has inherited the house from the owner. Those that always claim "I don tey for this house or una meet me here' .

U see these part and they will be bragging with it
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by BKayy: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bmaster:
Which Anambra
Go to:
Okpoko municipal thought out the whole of mkpikpa layout,go reach odekpe and iyiowa,
Na so so public yards full am
Okpoko is a prison. Didn't the former Gubernatorial candidate promised to destroy it?
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Ladycewhy(f): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
Many of the children especially girls living in face me I face you get abused, from experience. cry cry cry cry

If you have a beautiful baby girl and you're living in face me I face you, draw her closer than ever, she is being targeted for abuse. embarassed embarassed

True .

Will never forget Sarah, she was just 8 at the time embarassed. The police didn't do jack and the rapist was let loose because he was a cultist and also the caretaker of the house, I heard he later died of an illness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by authority2006(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

That issue should get parents concerned, most especially little and underage girls

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Barryturtle:
May God never make me experience this ijn

I Sell Unisex Turtleneck For Adult n Kids
Payment On Delivery Within Lagos
Nationwide Delivery
Click On My Name For Samples n Contact Details smiley

How much
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Burgerlomo: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by lascos912(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
You see that number seven na competition for our house even me self they bang my beat
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Truvelisback(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
There is always that generator that sounds like tomato grinding machine that disturbs the peace of People in the compound. grin And when this generator finally goes off, u will hear People shouting; Aah, Thank God! grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by BabbanBura(m): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

Fine girl, hope dem never abuse you?
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by officialfoodie: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
BKayy:
Nonsense
I can't relate. We don't build such nonsense in the City of Alaigbo.

What I am saying in essence is such lifestyle /house prison called Public yard is unofficially abolished/banned in the mega City of Alaigbo, especially th place you people call Anambra.
As big as Awada Obosi is, it can't be found.
As big as the metropolis of Nkpor is, it doesn't exist.
As big as the municipal of Fegge is, it is an abomination
As big as the hospitable city of Oba is, it is a myth that nobody will believe.

In conclusion, this thread is not for the citizens of the beautiful City of Igboland.

Can you just shut up sometimes?
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Salt06(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

True talk.
Poor people wicked o...

Ure very pretty BTW

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Salt06(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ladycewhy:
True .

Will never forget Sarah, she was just 8 at the time embarassed. The police didn't do jack and the rapist was let loose because he was a cultist and also the caretaker of the house, I heard he later died of an illness.

Karma visited him be that

2 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Even if you just have 1 neighbor you re in a public yard.
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pumpumking: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pinkie2018:
Many things always happens in public yard( face me I face you yard). Infact people in public yard behave more primitive and rash than people living in flats/rich people.
They always display these behaviours

1. There is always that brother that always change girlfriends like boxers

2. There is always that woman or man that likes trouble and has quarrelled with everyone in the compound and never cautions her kids from being noisy

3. There is always that couple that fight all the time and the whole compound will gather

4. There is always that brother or aunty that the whole neighbors gossip about.

5. There is always that one people that doesn't pay electricity bill on time

6. No week passes without two or more of the neighbors fighting and the rest will gather

7. There is always that brother that plays very loud music that disturbs the peace of the compound

8. Only one person usually have I-pass-my-neighbour-generator and when they on it, the whole neighbors will go plug their phones there.

9. Anything one person is cooking is always known to the whole neighbors because they cook in the corridors.

10. They are always having compound meetings etc��

Add yours if you know any pls

angry
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pumpumking: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pinkie2018:
Many things always happens in public yard( face me I face you yard). Infact people in public yard behave more primitive and rash than people living in flats/rich people.
They always display these behaviours

1. There is always that brother that always change girlfriends like boxers

2. There is always that woman or man that likes trouble and has quarrelled with everyone in the compound and never cautions her kids from being noisy

3. There is always that couple that fight all the time and the whole compound will gather

4. There is always that brother or aunty that the whole neighbors gossip about.

5. There is always that one people that doesn't pay electricity bill on time

6. No week passes without two or more of the neighbors fighting and the rest will gather

7. There is always that brother that plays very loud music that disturbs the peace of the compound

8. Only one person usually have I-pass-my-neighbour-generator and when they on it, the whole neighbors will go plug their phones there.

9. Anything one person is cooking is always known to the whole neighbors because they cook in the corridors.

10. They are always having compound meetings etc��

Add yours if you know any pls

errm sweeery..sorry, we dont have village, compound, hut or face to face room like u people there in Nigeria.....we leave in Mansionnete, council flat or semi detach houses here in London!! (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by gentleguy1975: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
My own na small story,na jeje I dey cook my food that night o and I say many I carry something for backyard,my people, when I came back,one of my neighbors done comot the food from fire claiming that the food dey burn! Can you imagine? food wet never done sef

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by kingsceemark(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hahahahaha, na public compound free KPEKUS dey plenty oooo, talking from experience

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Machinegun91(m): 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
I belong to number 1 & 8
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by AvalonSpace(m): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
There'll always be one woman that prays loudly against witches and wizards.

2 Likes

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by calmnquiet(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
candidbabe:
Wake Adenuga productions
Face to face
Another way of life for this country
This face me I Face you house dey cause katakata

grin grin grin

Fight today
Enjoyment tomorrow
Cook for the same kitchen, that one na wahala.
Share the same bathroom, na palava

��
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by GboyegaD(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Is this really a decent style of living and is it as bad as portrayed on here? Just curious because the few friends I have that lived in these kind of houses are very decent.
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by FIDELITY24(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Except you live in ur own personal compound, just u n ur family... If not Ur living in a public compound. Any house occupied by tenants is a public compound o. Anything ur not using alone is public, just my opinion.
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by KingMack(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
THE ONES WEY DEY HAIL YOU ANYHOW BECAUSE THEM KNOW SAY YOU BE CHEF FOR THE COMPOUND EVEN WHITE MONEY CAN NOT COMPETE WITH YOU grin

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
You forget to add witchcraft
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Mftivi: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
candidbabe:
Wake Adenuga productions
Face to face
Another way of life for this country
This face me I Face you house dey cause katakata

grin grin grin
lmaooooo!
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by neighbourhud: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Paperbag:
Everyones ears are always fine tuned like a digital dish to get signals from all part of the compound with respect to gossip

You get am cheesy
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by AlmaIganishire: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
This is so true lmao different kinds of characters are found in public compounds.

Well, you can avoid your child from growing up in a public compound by winning “ THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA ” Season 8 with N15M Grand Prize.

Quickly register here; https://thenexttitan.com/register/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=NA&utm_campaign=TNT+Season+8&utm_id=TNTS8

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Chochovini: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

. Babe, if the pix I just veiw is truely yours then let me say, honestly without flattery, you are smokingly HOT.

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Gfskw: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI / Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.