Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds (41743 Views)

Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Help! Our Compounds Have Been Rendered Useless / 67 Estate | Residential Compounds In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by officialfestus(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wahala be like passage house cheesy
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by AmuRubber(m): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
candidbabe:
Wake Adenuga productions
Face to face
Another way of life for this country
This face me I Face you house dey cause katakata

Most Nairaland Android Generation children are ignorant of the soap opera and its theme song.

Smh.
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Superpack589: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pinkie2018:
Many things always happens in public yard( face me I face you yard). Infact people in public yard behave more primitive and rash than people living in flats/rich people.
They always display these behaviours

1. There is always that brother that always change girlfriends like boxers

2. There is always that woman or man that likes trouble and has quarrelled with everyone in the compound and never cautions her kids from being noisy

3. There is always that couple that fight all the time and the whole compound will gather

4. There is always that brother or aunty that the whole neighbors gossip about.

5. There is always that one people that doesn't pay electricity bill on time

6. No week passes without two or more of the neighbors fighting and the rest will gather

7. There is always that brother that plays very loud music that disturbs the peace of the compound

8. Only one person usually have I-pass-my-neighbour-generator and when they on it, the whole neighbors will go plug their phones there.

9. Anything one person is cooking is always known to the whole neighbors because they cook in the corridors.

10. They are always having compound meetings etc��

Add yours if you know any pls
Number 7. Hello I am that brother.

And what of the neighbor wey go dy fvck dy moan dy disturb pesin ear?

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by adeniyi65(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
candidbabe:
Wake Adenuga productions
Face to face
Another way of life for this country
This face me I Face you house dey cause katakata

grin grin grin
You remember am Wella grin grin

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by adeniyi65(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
Memoirs from 225 Katakata Street...

Matter heap for compound people but greatness is tucked inside it..
exactly what I wanted to write.centino simplify everything with his pen. No225 katakata street, literature section on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by adeniyi65(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Iykmann:
There's always that person nobody knows what he does for a living
you read my mind.it does happen in almost every big public compound housees.Uncle just dey change clothes and shoes without knowing source of his income.

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by spiralwedge(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Iykmann:
There's always that person nobody knows what he does for a living

Like me, because why do you want to know? Like are you jobless that you must busybody
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by yuskel(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Iyana Meiran
Abule Egba
Abule Taylor
Agbado Ijaiye
grin grin grin

WorkDesQ:
Na wa o

You Don really Tey for those type slums

Iyana people

Iyana ipaja

Iyana sash

Iyana yesi

Iyana odo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Bmaster(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
BKayy:

Okpoko is a prison. Didn't the former Gubernatorial candidate promised to destroy it?
make e try am.

Ka ojiri Anya ya abuo Fu ndi mmuo
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Youngminister(m): 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nawao
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by AmuRubber(m): 12:10am On Aug 21, 2021
calmnquiet:

Fight today
Enjoyment tomorrow
Cook for the same kitchen, that one na wahala.
Share the same bathroom, na palava

��

grin grin grin
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by alabi0040(m): 6:27am On Aug 21, 2021
OP, you didn't add those that always go and peep people bathing grin
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Enterprise090(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2021
Hi
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pinkie2018(f): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

errm sweeery..sorry, we dont have village, compound, hut or face to face room like u people there in Nigeria.....we leave in Mansionnete, council flat or semi detach houses here in London!! (no ofeinse) angry
There are are millions who live in mansions here in Nigeria too, only people of little means live in those types u mentioned. I'm sure there are slums and the homeless in London too

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pinkie2018(f): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Johel:

I'm number 1 but the most peaceful,I talk to no one,no friends,I just move like a ghost,but u see eh,pple for area dey see small man like me with different big babes daily,..they can only wonder cos I live a private life and mind my business...the other tenants are some idiotic creatures from the east,wicked noise makers...I hate dem all that's why I can't associate with em..
hmm
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pinkie2018(f): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
AkanjiNaira:

That number 2 is Mummy Tutu at my onikolobo house at Abeokuta when i was in school. If you manage to get Mummy Tutu angry, the whole house can bid peace goodbye. only one woman could calm her down and whenever that woman was not at home. Nah to dey call Jesus oo
lol
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pinkie2018(f): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Paperbag:
Everyones ears are always fine tuned like a digital dish to get signals from all part of the compound with respect to gossip
lol
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pinkie2018(f): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:
Nonsense
I can't relate. We don't build such nonsense in the City of Alaigbo.

What I am saying in essence is such lifestyle /house prison called Public yard is unofficially abolished/banned in the mega City of Alaigbo, especially th place you people call Anambra.
As big as Awada Obosi is, it can't be found.
As big as the metropolis of Nkpor is, it doesn't exist.
As big as the municipal of Fegge is, it is an abomination
As big as the hospitable city of Oba is, it is a myth that nobody will believe.

In conclusion, this thread is not for the citizens of the beautiful City of Igboland.
story
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pinkie2018(f): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
There is always that generator that sounds like tomato grinding machine that disturbs the peace of People in the compound. grin And when this generator finally goes off, u will hear People shouting; Aah, Thank God! grin
lol I just remembered
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pinkie2018(f): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
quentin06:
Even if you just have 1 neighbor you re in a public yard.
how
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pinkie2018(f): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
gentleguy1975:
My own na small story,na jeje I dey cook my food that night o and I say many I carry something for backyard,my people, when I came back,one of my neighbors done comot the food from fire claiming that the food dey burn! Can you imagine? food wet never done sef
lol
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pumpumking: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pinkie2018:
There are are millions who live in mansions here in Nigeria too, only people of little means live in those types u mentioned. I'm sure there are slums and the homeless in London too

SSAy WOTTTT??
Which mansion in Nigeria...mansion or huts? .we don't hav hut in London innit...u people do.
...sweery, sorry u cant compare council flat here in London to that thing u people call mansion there in Nigeria....and who tell u we have slum in London?...please watch bbc....not nta news(no oofense) angry
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pinkie2018(f): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pumpumking:
Well sorry to dissappoint you, Nigeria is far from your point of view

SSAy WOTTTT??
Which mansion in Nigeria...mansion or huts? .we don't hav hut in London innit...u people do.
...sweery, sorry u cant compare council flat here in London to that thing u people call mansion there in Nigeria....and who tell u we have slum in London?...please watch bbc....not nta news(no oofense) angry
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pumpumking: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=Pinkie2018 post=105039396][/quote]

So u sayin Nigeria is civiliced?... u watching too many nolywood movies (no oofense) smiley
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pumpumking: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pinkie2018:
lol

erm hello sweet hat by the ways am a londoner & i drive just a £35000range rover (cash) and i leave in expensive rich area call Peckam &nebor drive bently and i nomaly chop lunch & dinner in expensive retorants ....juss in case u ask! wink

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by Pumpumking: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pinkie2018:

Hello. I have moiney.
Please are u lightskin & do u lookalike half cast * can I date u coz u sound like wifey matarial? cheesy
Re: Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds by yusufdayo1: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2021
candidbabe:
Wale Adenuga productions Face to face Another way of life for this country This face me I Face you house dey cause katakata
grin grin grin
I hope you don marry share cos you don old o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI / Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.