Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story (88216 Views)

Experience Minds: Tell US Your NYSC Experience And Advice For Incoming / Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Liposure:
you no look well. We did it inside one hut for mami market after everybody don go sleep
Hope she wasn't someone's wife cos hmmm. Make I no just talk.
When mammy people go,una go take over their huts and be spoiling people's business with lustful sweats. wink cheesy
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Davland(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Thanks,I Appreciate...
We were at the back of the cab heading to her place,I observed her fone has been ringing since we were at the restaurant but She Kept Ignoring it...At this point I told her to pick the damn fone...She said it was someone she owed money,that the lady was just disturbing her any how because of 4K Balance...I was like 4K?!she said yes ohh,I said no problem that I was going to give it to her to pay the lady up...I left Phc with 100k Cash with me and had my debit cards with me,my intention was to really come and flex Calabar and was really ready to do just that.
Infact,I and this babe had an history together,I was the one that tore the rubber back then when she was still in Year1...She is the only babe I felt really free spending any thing on...I've really got integrity in picking women,I must say I can compare none to her...She has remained relevant over time, Perfect Shape,pretty face,superstar voice and her Head game is a tight one...She has that Kind of butt that produces a tidal Wave Vibration whenever you're slamming it...I mean,what more can wish for.
We finally got to her Place,I noticed this guy Standing next to his Car...He called her by her name but she signaled him she was coming,I just kept quiet..we got inside her room,she immediately left and went out that she was coming...The place was more of student like kind of Lodge (a U -Shaped Storey building).
It was a well furnished Self-contain with a Spacious Room and Toilet,those type that had Bath-tubs in them and the whole place was really neat and well furnished..She stayed outside for more than 15mins...I had to go take my bath,finished wore my boxers and singlets and went out to observed...Her room was Upstairs so I moved quietly towards where she was....Babe was busy begging the same guy I saw at first,I can see her almost kneeling down explaining...So many thoughts ran through my head,It was almost 10pm in the night,every one was indoors coz there was light...I cum say make dey Observe the Guy,him come correct with better Sharp car and levels...I cum imagine Wetin she dey scope the guy now?!Say I be her brother Abi or wetin?!I say no problem make she come back up first...I went back inside, laid on the bed,Trace Urban was playing "Slow down by R2Bees ft Wizkid"So had to just relax to the song...I waited so tey I go outside,babe don follow the guy move...I mad begin call her number,she didn't pick,I called and called she didn't pick..I was like how long would she keep me Waiting..See nonsense ohh?!...By the time I looked at the time it was already 12mid night...I didn't want to quite,I kept on calling babe finally picked and told me to sleep that when she comes she'll explain...I want talk she end call..I mean,No babe has treated me like this in my entire miserable life...As in,every thing was clear,babe abandoned me to please her guy...I leave TV wey I dey watch,begin go observe empty pots for kitchen....I felt like entering the Road facing back to Port Harcourt that Night that Night...So I went stayed outside just in front of the room...I cum dey regret my life....I couldn't believe She actually didn't care how I felt...I'm sure she has been receiving plenty of compensation from their relationship..I mean,I now felt like disappearing and reappearing in my house..I was never really obsessed with her but that night I became obsessed and was grieving...I tried to call her again but this time the line was switched off..I went back inside,I tried to sleep but lost it...Time became my companion,I looked at the time again and It was 5am...I rolled on the bed from edge to edge till day break.

Why are you like this nah grin

Finish this your tory Abeg cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Laideabdulahi: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
Maskofff:
My babe is going next month am really scared

Baba, I will advise you start working her redeployment to the state you reside and have peace of mind.
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Sniper101(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
I plan to propose to one of my GF next year.
this particular one, God willing, she'll be going for service by June, this year.
when she returns, I plan to hack into her WhatsApp AND Facebook by every means necessary.

I only hope and pray I don't find her wanting though.

3 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Afokesco(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Thanks,I Appreciate...
We were at the back of the cab heading to her place,I observed her fone has been ringing since we were at the restaurant but She Kept Ignoring it...At this point I told her to pick the damn fone...She said it was someone she owed money,that the lady was just disturbing her any how because of 4K Balance...I was like 4K?!she said yes ohh,I said no problem that I was going to give it to her to pay the lady up...I left Phc with 100k Cash with me and had my debit cards with me,my intention was to really come and flex Calabar and was really ready to do just that.
Infact,I and this babe had an history together,I was the one that tore the rubber back then when she was still in Year1...She is the only babe I felt really free spending any thing on...I've really got integrity in picking women,I must say I can compare none to her...She has remained relevant over time, Perfect Shape,pretty face,superstar voice and her Head game is a tight one...She has that Kind of butt that produces a tidal Wave Vibration whenever you're slamming it...I mean,what more can wish for.
We finally got to her Place,I noticed this guy Standing next to his Car...He called her by her name but she signaled him she was coming,I just kept quiet..we got inside her room,she immediately left and went out that she was coming...The place was more of student like kind of Lodge (a U -Shaped Storey building).
It was a well furnished Self-contain with a Spacious Room and Toilet,those type that had Bath-tubs in them and the whole place was really neat and well furnished..She stayed outside for more than 15mins...I had to go take my bath,finished wore my boxers and singlets and went out to observed...Her room was Upstairs so I moved quietly towards where she was....Babe was busy begging the same guy I saw at first,I can see her almost kneeling down explaining...So many thoughts ran through my head,It was almost 10pm in the night,every one was indoors coz there was light...I cum say make dey Observe the Guy,him come correct with better Sharp car and levels...I cum imagine Wetin she dey scope the guy now?!Say I be her brother Abi or wetin?!I say no problem make she come back up first...I went back inside, laid on the bed,Trace Urban was playing "Slow down by R2Bees ft Wizkid"So had to just relax to the song...I waited so tey I go outside,babe don follow the guy move...I mad begin call her number,she didn't pick,I called and called she didn't pick..I was like how long would she keep me Waiting..See nonsense ohh?!...By the time I looked at the time it was already 12mid night...I didn't want to quite,I kept on calling babe finally picked and told me to sleep that when she comes she'll explain...I want talk she end call..I mean,No babe has treated me like this in my entire miserable life...As in,every thing was clear,babe abandoned me to please her guy...I leave TV wey I dey watch,begin go observe empty pots for kitchen....I felt like entering the Road facing back to Port Harcourt that Night that Night...So I went stayed outside just in front of the room...I cum dey regret my life....I couldn't believe She actually didn't care how I felt...I'm sure she has been receiving plenty of compensation from their relationship..I mean,I now felt like disappearing and reappearing in my house..I was never really obsessed with her but that night I became obsessed and was grieving...I tried to call her again but this time the line was switched off..I went back inside,I tried to sleep but lost it...Time became my companion,I looked at the time again and It was 5am...I rolled on the bed from edge to edge till day break.
hahaha konji wan finish you dat day i swear... the rolling part got me laffing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Delpeiro: 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
Opengates:

If you know that life is short, then why taking risks that will make it shorter?

Don't be deceived, nothing and nobody will be alright because evildoers can never be paid good rewards.

That is the truth, it may be bitter
Oga life is short live your life to fullest. Is there greatest risk than been born a Nigerian?
Forget that evildoer theory ...
Even David once ask God why is it that sinners prosper more than the righteous .
Meanwhile what is evil about fucking pussy

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by jaydeevaa(f): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
oh, maybe this is the reason why my boyfriend broke up with me during nysc...but I sincerely didn't cheat on him

4 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Zendinho(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=MISSCONGENIALITY post=100850035] You are not serious grin
Give me Malt jare

Your wish is my command cheesy...

I know you'll like it with meat pie grin
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by nedekid: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Maskofff:

Abeg go jare no dey add to my insecurity werey grin
As a Guyman, better follow her grin
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Osashalom: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
franchasng:
My brother all women love sex more than anything.

Women are sexual creatures.

Once they find their desired sex mate, they will unleash the sexual demon in them.

Even as a spiritual head weh I be during nysc, girls wanted to fvck me. One confronted me that does it mean that my thing no de work grin cheesy

I regretted my nysc year. I allowed a lot of ladies waste lol, and now I am not still a GO of any Church Ministry, wetin I gain grin
oga only eternity will reveal how great you gained and the impact you created.
make sure you don't abandon the faith, heaven is proud of you brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Lovecars501(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
Zendinho:
Mine is to supply chilled canned malt.... grin

Who needs my service?
we are fasting joor grin
Zendinho:
Mine is to supply chilled canned malt.... grin

Who needs my service?
we are fasting joor
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Zendinho(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=Lovecars501 post=100850828] we are fasting joor grin we are fasting joor

The joy were you go get with chilled malt after fasting no be here cheesy
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by KenModi(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Same way, many dun lash your babe wey you go marry. Nor reason am.. There is no pride in the things of the flesh my man.

Tell am ooo. E dey do like say na virgin e go marry. Even if by chance e see virgin marry, no guaranty say she no go receive lashing from another man.
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MrMacinterchi1: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
johnkey:
stop calling her your babe lol she's a lost sheep now
Lol Lol Lol
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MrMacinterchi1: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Maskofff:

Na your babe go be lost sheep werey
people mad for this forum abeg.
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by KenModi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Stonerobaba:

Just do a sent fort ceremony grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You know how many of them i lash during my time and their relationship managers dey wait grin grin grin grin grin grin

As you lash many, na so d woman wey you go marry go don receive lashing from many guys too. Even if you marry virgin, no guarantee say she no go receive lashing from another man, or even men. cheesy

As somebody don tell you already, no dey brag about things of the flesh!
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
jaydeevaa:
oh, maybe this is the reason why my boyfriend broke up with me during nysc...but I sincerely didn't cheat on him
We believe you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Tonnyray: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
The only time I had a gf who was about to serve was while I was based in Lagos. Babe was a UI chick with a small waist and a booty to die for. Immediately I learnt she was posted to Kogi State I called up one of my guys whose mom worked directly with the NYSC DG. Kiakia, immediate redeployment to Ogun State. Babe spent practically every weekend with me in Lagos in fact most times she was in by Thursday nights. She sef dey fear Lag babes grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Lovecars501(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=Zendinho post=100850966][/quote] no worry keep my malt i go collect am 7 o clock
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by femijay8271(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kizcazh:
I dated a girl for seven years I met her in secondary school.our love story was real I gave her all my heart . Now I know the reason why people commit Suicide because of love. 2019 December I took her to my village for my Parents to see the woman I want to marry, she a Yoruba am Igbo. My parents loved her so much my mom was like my son when are we seeing her parents, 2020 her nyc call up latter came out it was yola because of Security situation in the north I have to book flight for her going and coming, than I have never entered airplane before in my life. Because of the security situation I have to redeploy her back to a Save state which is uyo. Before going for nyc she asked me to engage her I told her that won’t be Necessary I don’t want to disturb her , let her finish her service. I was planning to do traditional and white wedding. My lovely wife to be came back from nyc everything changed I never know she met someone in nyc a yahoo guy that has car. I was asking her what is going on she never said anything to me , I wasn’t that worried because I trusted her. I redeploy her to uyo immediately she get to uyo, she stops picking my calls like one week she didn’t pick . When she now picked she told me is over between us that she met someone at nyc that I should look for my way. I cried I feel like killing my self it was only God that saved me two weeks I didn’t go for my business. It was the worst thing that happened to me 2020 . I thank God for everything . After three months she called me to apologize that it was the work of devil, this is someone that blocked my number my Facebook everywhere she blocked. I said to her I will never in this life meet someone like you again. Today am leaving fine bought my car. I will always give God the Glory. Please don’t mind my English

Waooo, pls keep giving God Almighty the GLORIES...

2 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Zendinho(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=Lovecars501 post=100851369] no worry keep my malt i go collect am 7 o clock
I promise to add hot meat pie cheesy
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Oshokalo: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=Maskofff post=100797178]My babe is going next month am really scared[/quoteehya her pkekus wan go serve Nigeria
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by ayo6hammiey(m): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Made me remember 2016 during my NYSC. Been dating this girl for almost 5 years and we went to service together. Me at Katsina, she in Nasarawa.. And I don seriously love up.. We took vehicle from the same park in Ibadan and we keep in touch often. Had an assignment so I redeployed to Akure. After a while I noticed my girl don dey change. I go call she nor go pick. After a while bae complained my own too much say u too dey complain.. ME! complain..

But before then sha, I noticed she dey always upload one guy for Facebook with her other friends and anytime I asked her she will say na her friend issokay. Mumu me!

Fast foward o, na so one day I remember na me help her open Facebook account, so I just logged in with her details that I used and went to her messages. Then I saw her messages with her best friend in school back then how she met a guy from Lagos and contemplating marrying that one and how another TIV guy was asking her out and she's already said yes to him. It was later I got to know that the guy she upload his pics always on Facebook na the TIV guy who she ended up getting married to.

I wasc even sick at a time, and was admitted and she said I was only pretending to get her attention. Me wey I don love her die.

To cut the long story short, I met my very good friend Ahmed who helped me change my PPA from the the ministry where I dey work and went to finish my service in a secondary school where I was the only guy among the 6 ladies at the corpers Lodge. I ENJOYED!! I ended up banging 5 of the ladies and even banged a sister of one of them who always come visiting. The only one I didn't bang escaped because she had a dream that I banged her and told everyone I did..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Spidermon: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
She gonna get her back blown out.

Sorry bro
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Lovecars501(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=Zendinho post=100851465][/quote] u be sure guy
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by mashad(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Thanks,I Appreciate...

I understand how you felt in the later part of the story.

Fear ladies

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Laideabdulahi: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
jimcaddy:
Hahahahahahaha baba its the fact oh. So if it happens, you would have prepared your mind. Unless you give her bele or do introduction before she go camp. If not, other guys go dey "baskube" your babe for camp oh

What are you saying.
I Don't think you have done nysc.
So you haven't seen married and preg. Women caught shagging in camp. Toh.
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Abasilim: 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
I can't wait to go destroy some relationships during my service year grin
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by AleAirHub(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Guy cool behave ooooh
This your write up sweet me pass cold chilled beer right now.

Please continue ooo cheesy
DemonInvoker:

Thanks,I Appreciate...

5 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by AleAirHub(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lol

Sniper101:
I plan to propose to one of my GF in the next one year.
this particular one, God willing, she'll be going for service by June.
when she returns, I plan to hack into her WhatsApp AND Facebook by every means necessary.

I only hope and pray I don't find her wanting though.
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MrMacinterchi1: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
achicares:

Ibo not Igbo.
Igbo is the language. Eg. Igbo language.
Ibo is the person Eg. Ibo girl
Igbo. It is Igbo . There's nothing like IBO. Igbo is still a language and an identity.
Eg . An Igbo man. not IBO. What the hell is IBO?

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tallest Corper Falls In Love With Shortest Corp Member After Meeting At Service / Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.