Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story - NYSC (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story (88273 Views)

Experience Minds: Tell US Your NYSC Experience And Advice For Incoming / Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by profbayo: 4:46pm On May 08, 2021
Matheusmartin:
NYSC na for free kpekuses and preek...

She is gone.

Remove mind... grin
no be every babe no get self control na. I served in Abk Ogun state while my babe was in Ilorin. I only visited her thrice throughout the whole year nd she came like 6x. We r still together by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by EmperorTolson: 9:37pm On May 08, 2021
If I tell you wetin happen during my NYSC days as the CLO. You go run.
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 1:06am On May 11, 2021
Fmlao:
2019 Batch A in ijoko, Ogun State.

From Abule to Ogba'yo to Sango

I literally went there to service the ladies.

We no dey go PPA. We go just dey control d babes.
No gainsaying, over 50 different ladies was laid.

Nysc is just to bleep for some of us.

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by King132(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2021
Anything you do to someone's daughter, someone else will to the same to yours...
Be it your sister or daughter....
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Mylife89(m): 5:24am On May 12, 2021
Maskofff:
My babe is going next month am really scared

I’m currently serving, I meet this beautiful, lady while in camp, We served together till my relocation worked, we were in love or so I thought.

Things has been going well, even when it's a long distance relationship, up until yesterday night I called her and while we were talking the following was happening:

She wasn't paying attention while responding awkwardly

She was trying hard not to moan loud.

She was telling me to go to bed that it's late in a moaning tune.

While I was still trying to listen more closely, I could hear a guy spitting, I'm sure on her pussy and giving her head which even made her not talk back for some split seconds.

As a guy man I coded, but still kept the conversation going even with the responses from her �

But while all that, I was losing my mind, my heart racing like someone who just got news about Jesus coming in 5mis and hasn't repented �

I couldn't take it anymore and told her that why is there someone there with her and she couldn't tell me.

It was like boom, next thing I heard was a guy wishper, meaning she had the phone on speaker, and she also immediately regained her senses and responded like a normal person saying things like

Ah, me noooo
Dear am alone in the room no one with me
Don't you trust me

Me already filled with rage ended the call and here I am it's 5am and I still cant sleep well

Fear ladies and don't do long distance relationship

3 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Achieverbb(m): 6:46am On May 12, 2021
EmperorTolson:
If I tell you wetin happen during my NYSC days as the CLO. You go run.
Bro abeg share with us make we hear grin
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by anochuko01(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2021
Mac12:

Truth to be told, i lived my normal life during my service year. I teach from Monday to Wednesday, go for my CDs on Thursday, go see my fiance from Friday to Sunday. Did my marriage few days to POP. In camp, i retire to bed once I'm done with parade training, I have no business with anyone. Believe me, there are still people that are well behaved.
You had the assurance of getting this thing on a weekly basis. I'm sure many more ladies would stay put given this opportunity. You must have also noticed that the ones who ended up calling are the ones in long distance relationships. Just thank your stars, it might have been a different story if you were only gonna see him once or twice throughout the service year.

2 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Mac12(f): 4:05pm On May 16, 2021
anochuko01:

You had the assurance of getting this thing on a weekly basis. I'm sure many more ladies would stay put given this opportunity. You must have also noticed that the ones who ended up calling are the ones in long distance relationships. Just thank your stars, it might have been a different story if you were only gonna see him once or twice throughout the service year.

He wasn't based in Nigeria, i go to see him during the weekends whenever he's in town.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tallest Corper Falls In Love With Shortest Corp Member After Meeting At Service / Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.