Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story (88208 Views)

Experience Minds: Tell US Your NYSC Experience And Advice For Incoming / Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Basics007: 2:52am On Apr 15, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Guy,Good Nite...End of Story,Oya Keee Yourself.
Continue pls. I'm enjoying it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Eagba(m): 4:18am On Apr 15, 2021
baralatie:
I don't know why the problem is for some o'yall

if I recollect my nysc it is totally different.i counted a dozen girls who literally did change of post to meet their fiancees by fire by force.
in my zone the two women brought their fiancee to spend one month with them (in that bush of suntai,gashaka and lamido)
the Ibo girl was even crazy.she was getting her wedding done in camp. grin
Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by ihatebuhari(f): 5:17am On Apr 15, 2021
format9798:

Story for the gods. Pointless
what's wrong with you? You've gone haywire

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by ihatebuhari(f): 5:19am On Apr 15, 2021
DemonInvoker:

please don't mind the haywire that insulted you.

Pls continue your story others can learn from it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by freemanq(m): 6:26am On Apr 15, 2021
mine was so painful I lost my 5 years ago relationship during Nysc, she was serving in Lagos and am in Nasarawa state after few months everything about her changed. I noticed she was cheating on me so I have to tell her to go. but really missed her because she helped me survive in school those days

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Muhylonaire007: 7:03am On Apr 15, 2021
Shakathezulu1:

Barrack girls like corpers die. Na 4 uncompleted buildings @ night,we dey lash dem, whenever they come fetch water. Na GOD dey help parents train kids for inside barracks,even sojo wives are not left out for this kpanshing parole.

You've said it all my brother... Lolz I've been there before. True true, na God dey help parents train pikin for barracks o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by rukyboy(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2021
Continue pls
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by moneyshop: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Guy abeg continue, this is the kind of story that made me create the thread. Abeg no mind the other guy, many of us are enjoying your story already.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by DHaran: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
I stayed in camp for only about 5 days, and ran back to the then LOML! cheesy

But in those four days, there was one "semi-rich" aboki that exchanged jungle boots with me. He was chyking back to back and always paying for my mami-market meals.

He must have thought he had seen one gullible Southern girl.

He didn't know when I left the camp. cheesy

You for allow am chuk you with him big bgola na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by angelfallz(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lol. its not NYSC's fault. Loose girls would remain loose no matter where they find themselves. It was good that, you ditched her immediately.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by xinorkmataz(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
DemonInvoker:
baba you go finish this story oh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by IceDune: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
God saved from curse then.
There was this fine babe in my platoon, we dey rapport in camp. We booked to shag on campfire night but luckily for me while she was trying to bring out money from here waist bag in Mami market that day her wedding ring fell out.

God really saved me. grin

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by infortech(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
yes ooooo, my own case just happened dis last batch A march 10, a girl we are planning together on how to get married, she went to NYSC CAMP and just change. if I call her she will just discharge me immediately and after camping she stay almost 1week extra, immediately she went back to to her parents house she want to start calling me, but I have change my mind in her,

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Sstepkee(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
infortech:
yes ooooo, my own case just happened dis last batch A march 10, a girl we are planning together on how to get married, she went to NYSC CAMP and just change. if I call her she will just discharge me immediately and after camping she stay almost 1week extra, immediately she went back to to her parents house she want to start calling me, but I have change my mind in her,
grin grin grin she lost both side

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by NengiWIDEtoto: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
DemonInvoker:
I called my gf to come meet me at so so place that my car was bad and asked the Unical babe if she knew a mechanic around she said,yes!!one mechanic wshop was not far from there.
We went there together and saw a mechanic guy and took him back to the car...At that point I told the babe it was okay,That she can go and rest that it was my problem to handle but she insisted on staying...That she couldn't just leave me like that.
By then my gf was already calling to know exactly where I was which I told her...She finally located me... Immediately,She came she recognized and hugged with the Unical babe,they talked for a while and she asked me where I knew her from and I told her we just met...The babe became uncomfortable and left...The mechanic told me the problem with the car wasn't something he can finish that day coz it was already getting dark around 4:30pm already.
We pushed the car into his wshop and he promised before I come the next day that the car would be fixed.
I called a cab to take us to any nice hotel where we can spend the night...After driving round and round the town,we couldn't find any reason place to crash not even a manageble substandard hotel...Every where was already fully booked.
We entered one eatery to eat and settle down small...It was 7pm already...My babe then reluctantly told me not to worry that I can sleep at her place since she stays alone,that worst comes to the worst if I couldn't find a Hotel to Lodge...I can sleep at her Place....I was actually the one that told her precisely to look for a good hotel where we can Lodge and catch fun for like 5days not knowing her place was like a mini-hotel room... Comfortable was an understatement...And Then the Drama!!
*To be Continued*Story too long,man gaz sleep.
bros we dey wait you o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by ekitimanalways(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
IceDune:
God saved from curse then.
There was this fine babe in my platoon, we dey rapport in camp. We booked to shag on campfire night but luckily for me while she was trying to bring out money from here waist bag in Mami market that day her wedding ring fell out.

God really saved me. grin

"So is he who sleeps with another man's wife; no one who touches her will go unpunished". Proverbs 6:29.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Mikocake(m): 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
infortech:
Please don't ever make the mistake of taking her back else you'll regret it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Humanoid01(m): 1:37am On Apr 16, 2021
freedomchild:
NYSC gave me chances to bleep pussies but I declined because that was when as a first child, all the family's responsibilities felled on me. Many of my Corper friends especially in medical fields bleep pussy tire. The way those girls were eyeing guys especially us in medical fields and guys from rich homes, you go think say they are not in any relationship. One find me come to my business premises. Hmm. My dear if you're not a well to do guy and your babe go service, no too reason her especially if she fine.. She just go hustle for a better man/guy using NYSC as cover..
NYSC was fun but I used the opportunity to set up what is sustaining my family of seven including my ageing parents. Banging pussies wasn't on my mind despite its availability as at the time.
What our so called babes do behind us.... hmm.. mouth no fit talk.. If she find someone better than you, voooommm.. she don bail.. she don leave you asap
Two words: Self control and focus.

You're the man.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by edochie12: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2021
Yeah
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by IceDune: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2021
ekitimanalways:

"So is he who sleeps with another man's wife; no one who touches her will go unpunished". Proverbs 6:29.

Well, I don't know that verse but it's something I won't do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Oweku: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2021
Na my own sweet pass.. I nack tire.. Anyways na once in a life time adventure..
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by fredoooooo: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2021
Na cruise... She's not ya wife grin
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by chatinent: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2021
Zendinho:
Mine is to supply chilled canned malt.... grin

Who needs my service?

Stop bottling up your feelings.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2021
leave her jor! like B[/b]like [b]G is it because she did not catch you too?
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by naijadrivablog: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2021
No woman is to be trusted!
Na players anthem for a reason.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Ihatethemods2: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2021
Sorry about that.

Meanwhile, Meet super handsome Korean-Nigerian model who is the first Black Model to walk the run ways of South Korea, and is taking over South Korea fashion industry. Watch the interesting story of Hang Hyun-min below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWjKmmfcLQ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Stonerobaba(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2021
johnkey:
lmao truth is bitter. pele you will also jamb another sheep while your 'babe' is collecting big gbolas in camp

Just do a sent fort ceremony grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You know how many of them i lash during my time and their relationship managers dey wait grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by NaijaGoBetter20: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2021
We carry different mindsets go NYSC. Mine was other way around, I met this girl after camp, she was so calm and can pray more than chief priestess, I'd consider her introvert because I can't even remember if she has any friend among corpers but as a sharp guy I enter her (Another good thing is that we both lived in the same compound), in no time she became my cook and I do the washing (Division of labour), but remember when you move so close to a single l sex will just come in as a bonus or dividend of friendship (friends with benefits) unknown to me that she's married even before coming for NYSC and her husband was in Canada cry cry
One day we were having our "normal normal" when her phone rang, she picked her to call when I was still in active service, and one of her responses to the conversation was; "I'm feeling Hot and which you're here right now but I'll hold myself till I come over after the normal normal I asked about the person she was talking to on phone and she said "Thats my husband" embarassed embarassed embarassed I wish I can undo everything and forget all the benefits but the deed has been done. I stopped having s*x from that day, but the cooking and plate washing continues, she later left Nigeria maybe a month or two after our LAST NORMAL NORMAL to meet her husband.

NB: Baba why u de ask for my school, remember no be everybody gets time to de proofreading and editing stuff like this, my work will not even allow that.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Bbbwings: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2021
Zendinho:
Mine is to supply chilled canned malt.... grin

Who needs my service?
Nawa for you o grin grin
Thats alcohol not malt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by SouthSouth1914: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2021
National year for sex and comfort. Read it again..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by SouthSouth1914: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2021
Stonerobaba:

Just do a sent fort ceremony grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You know how many of them i lash during my time and their relationship managers dey wait grin grin grin grin grin grin

Same way, many dun lash your babe wey you go marry. Nor reason am.. There is no pride in the things of the flesh my man.

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tallest Corper Falls In Love With Shortest Corp Member After Meeting At Service / Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.