Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story - NYSC (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story (88123 Views)

Experience Minds: Tell US Your NYSC Experience And Advice For Incoming / Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by lilyheaven: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Congratulations �
DemonInvoker:

I Already have two Kids from different baby mama's.
Story for another day.
I think that's Okay for now.
Thank you all for all the nice comments.
I'm honoured.
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
lilyheaven:
Congratulations �
Just when I thought I was outta here, you pull me back in again!!
Thanks...They choose me.
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Emmyviva: 6:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Adjovi:
All you guys do here is blame the girls, how about the guys who are unfaithful to their girls?
As for me and my babe we will be going to serve by may stream 2. If we end up same place good and is not one of us will redeploy to be with the other and if that doesn't work out as well, what ever happens won't stop me from loving her. The only thing that will make us not be together is if she chooses to leave me but if not, if she like make she bleep fire anywhere she day, my love for her won't waiver a bit. All of Una come dey do like say Una be angel always blaming the girls, you nko ? You dey knack other girls and you want make other guys leave your babe.
You will soon share your testimony here no doubt..is a certainty
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by lilyheaven: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2021
grin you are funny
Pleasant Sunday
DemonInvoker:

Just when I thought I was outta here, you pull me back in again!!
Thanks...They choose me.
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Adjovi: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2021
Emmyviva:
You will soon share your testimony here no doubt..is a certainty

I don't need to share anything. Nobody holy pass.
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2021
lilyheaven:
grin you are funny
Pleasant Sunday
Don't laugh and Shriek in Tears ohh..Sunday's that normally Starts and End's With Religious Warfares?!
Hope You're Having a Wonderful Weekend Though?!
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Kobicove(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
achicares:

Ibo not Igbo.

Igbo is the language.
Eg. Igbo language.

Ibo is the person
Eg. Ibo girl

Mr man there is no such thing as "Ibo", the language and the tribe are both " Igbo'!

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by lilyheaven: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Don't laugh and Shriek in Tears ohh..Sunday's that normally Starts and End's With Religious Warfares?!
Hope You're Having a Wonderful Weekend Though?!
I actually laughed out,
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MummyD2020(f): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Reucy:

Thanks for this.
It's not every lady that goes on sex frolic while serving.
I served too and it wasn't like this in my Circle
You guys should be calming down, please

We love blowing things overboard just to show we have experience and have served.. very myopic I must say. When they sleep with only the girls in their platoons, they will claim that they slept with all the girls in the camp. Abeg next!!!!!!

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilyheaven:

I actually laughed out, that my kids were asking me if I’m very happy :.
I said yes.
No religion today,
Was too weak to get out from bed.
Lolzzzz.
Nice to see...
It's Lunch time already and I'm just at home watching football.
Lemme know when you're up for Lunch,I want to eat out today.
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by lilyheaven: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Lolzzzz.
Nice to see...
It's Lunch time already and I'm just at home watching football.
Lemme know when you're up for Lunch,I want to eat out today.
Oops, just seeing this.
Anyways, we just cleared the table.
Rice and beans.
You still have more than 45 minutes to go.
Ur tomy is going to rumble. smiley
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilyheaven:

Oops, just seeing this.
Anyways, we just cleared the table.
Rice and beans.
You still have more than 45 minutes to go.
Ur tomy is going to rumble. smiley
Hummm,Rice and Beans!!I Fancy that...But I'd probably go out after finishing my match...You want to go out too?!
I actually don't know if we're presently on the same continent and country?! cheesy
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by lilyheaven: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
I don’t know if we are.
But I’m out already
To see a friend that put to bed.
DemonInvoker:

Hummm,Rice and Beans!!I Fancy that...But I'd probably go out after finishing my match...You want to go out too?!
I actually don't know if we're presently on the same continent and country?! cheesy
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilyheaven:
I don’t know if we are.
But I’m out already
To see a friend that put to bed.
That's cool.
Calm and Chilling Vibes..
You can Check your Email Later.
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by lilyheaven: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
DemonInvoker:

That's cool.
Calm and Chilling Vibes..
You can Check your Email Later.
I can’t access it.
Hope you’ve eaten something already?
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Mrlcredible: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
infortech:
yes ooooo, my own case just happened dis last batch A march 10, a girl we are planning together on how to get married, she went to NYSC CAMP and just change. if I call her she will just discharge me immediately and after camping she stay almost 1week extra, immediately she went back to to her parents house she want to start calling me, but I have change my mind in her,
my own dey move go nysc next batch, I don warn and threaten am say if she come dey show me attitude or ghost me or me I hear say person don propose for am for that place I go hire fulani mercenaries and we go storm that place for midnight and burn everywhere and massacre everyone we come in contact with.
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MufasaLion: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mrlcredible:
my own dey move go nysc next batch, I don warn and threaten am say if she come dey show me attitude or ghost me or me I hear say person don propose for am for that place I go hire fulani mercenaries and we go storm that place for midnight and burn everywhere and massacre everyone we come in contact with.

Simply tell her you're a TERRORIST grin

Your threat is making me laugh grin

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Bullhari: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wordson:
I really don't comment on any thread besides sports most times, but after reading all sorts here, I am motivated to drop sth

And of course, I had a female Hausa corper friend den dat NEVER did rubbish too. In fact, she's still a virgin till now, many years after NYSC because we still communicate regularly..

Wahala be like wetin again?
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by theRichest(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2021
Zendinho:
Mine is to supply chilled canned malt.... grin

Who needs my service?

✋✋✋
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Dankellen(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Why are people afraid of shagging another man's treasure?

Coz the bible says ,any man that sleeps with another mans wife will never go unpunished.

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Dre183(m): 6:21am On Apr 20, 2021
Dankellen:

Coz the bible says ,any man that sleeps with another mans wife will never go unpunished.

Wah about any woman that sleep with another woman husband?
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by LupusMinor(m): 12:18am On Apr 21, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
What's the primary purpose of NYSC?

undecided undecided undecided

Now You Shine Congo!!! grin grin grin

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Reucy(f): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2021
MummyD2020:

We love blowing things overboard just to show we have experience and have served.. very myopic I must say. When they sleep with only the girls in their platoons, they will claim that they slept with all the girls in the camp. Abeg next!!!!!!

Exactly!!
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2021
LupusMinor:

Now You Shine Congo!!! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Burna440(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
awumen:

From Ugep to Etinang,to Etim ekpo,na u go run for d ayaya pussies

I swear, one of my Ugep babe Dey come visit me sef
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Frederick2017: 5:35pm On May 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Most hilarious comment ever grin

Na the fact be that oooo
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MufasaLion: 5:36pm On May 01, 2021

Frederick2017:

Na the fact be that oooo
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Blackhead2020(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2021
Which one is ibo for person again.... Who thought u day one

Ibo not Igbo.

Igbo is the language.
Eg. Igbo language.

Ibo is the person
Eg. Ibo girl [/quote]
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by profbayo: 4:41pm On May 08, 2021
johnkey:
stop calling her your babe lol she's a lost sheep now
Don't be scared, you can relocate her to a nearby state that you can always visit her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tallest Corper Falls In Love With Shortest Corp Member After Meeting At Service