Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story (88194 Views)

Experience Minds: Tell US Your NYSC Experience And Advice For Incoming / Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by KayCee92(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
We carry different mindsets go NYSC. Mine was other way around, I met this girl after camp, she was so calm and can pray more than chief priestess, I'd consider her introvert because I can't even remember if she has any friend among corpers but as a sharp guy I enter her (Another good thing is that we both lived in the same compound), in no time she became my cook and I do the washing (Division of labour), but remember when you move so close to a single l sex will just come in as a bonus or dividend of friendship (friends with benefits) unknown to me that she's married even before coming for NYSC and her husband was in Canada cry cry
One day we were having our "normal normal" when her phone rang, she picked her to call when I was still in active service, and one of her responses to the conversation was; "I'm feeling Hot and which you're here right now but I'll hold myself till I come over after the normal normal I asked about the person she was talking to on phone and she said "Thats my husband" embarassed embarassed embarassed I wish I can undo everything and forget all the benefits but the deed has been done. I stopped having s*x from that day, but the cooking and plate washing continues, she later left Nigeria maybe a month or two after our LAST NORMAL NORMAL to meet her husband.

NB: Baba why u de ask for my school, remember no be everybody gets time to de proofreading and editing stuff like this, my work will not even allow that.

Secretary to God grin grin grin didn't know He had a secretary grin

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by riczy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
ThiagoKid:
NYSC camp na modern brothel tongue undecided
na lie abeg, I went to camp too, nothing like dt, its only d Olosho n immature ladies dt did dt!

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MufasaLion: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Frederick2017:

Na ex-babe she be now. Move on bro cheesy

Most hilarious comment ever grin

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
larrypourl:

Where you married then, or how were you able to leave camp just 4 days after ?

Hehehehheheeh. The tale of how I ran away from camp. I can't share it on NL! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wahala for who is reading an "article" from a" demon invoker"
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by calculator123(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
SAMTOBIJU:
.. .yikpata. What a place to camp. 2014 batch C. Na male and female dey inside same hostel. No shame. We all bath outside together. My Bonk mate then was a female. Even the then NYSC DG came, Johnson Olawumi, he said prisoners are better than us. He almost lock down the camp if not for Gov Ahmed sudden intervention. What an experience

The camp is better now. At least I was there last year February to pick up new corpers for our CDS and improvements have been made.

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by kriss27(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
AmazingELixir:
cheesy

I wasn't a victim ooo...I was a beneficiary...a sweet girl I met there made my service year worth the while...the girl was not only beautiful, voluptuous in the right places but more importantly a wonderful cook....all the local government officials wanted a piece of her but she will not give in despite their financial inducements.

The girl believe me die....some few months into our service one young guy came all the way from Phc to see her she wouldn't even give the guy proper attention or even receive the guy properly until the guy left.

I later pressured her on the relationship between them until she revealed the guy is her fiance but that since she met me...I'm all she thinks about and she no longer has feelings for the guy.

Lawd please forgive us....what that sweet babe and I did in our service year...we literally went for one year honeymoon.

Baby girl where ever you are now God bless you for me ooo...
Why didn’t you marry her?
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by lilyheaven: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Thanks,I Appreciate...
We were at the back of the cab heading to her place,I observed her fone has been ringing since we were at the restaurant but She Kept Ignoring it...At this point I told her to pick the damn fone...She said it was someone she owed money,that the lady was just disturbing her any how because of 4K Balance...I was like 4K?!she said yes ohh,I said no problem that I was going to give it to her to pay the lady up...I left Phc with 100k Cash on me and had my debit cards with me,my intention was to really come and flex Calabar and was really ready to do just that.
Infact,I and this babe had an history together,I was the one that tore the rubber back then when she was still in Year1...She is the only babe I felt really free spending any thing on...I've really got integrity in picking women,I must say I can compare none to her...She has remained relevant over time, Perfect Shape,pretty face,superstar voice and her Head game is a tight one...She has that Kind of butt that produces a tidal Wave Vibration whenever you're slamming it...I mean,what more can wish for.
We finally got to her Place,I noticed this guy Standing next to his Car...He called her by her name but she signaled him she was coming,I just kept quiet..we got inside her room,she immediately left and went out that she was coming...The place was more of student like kind of Lodge (a U -Shaped Storey building).
It was a well furnished Self-contain with a Spacious Room and Toilet,those type that had Bath-tubs in them and the whole place was really neat and well furnished..She stayed outside for more than 15mins...I had to go take my bath,finished wore my boxers and singlets and went out to observed...Her room was Upstairs so I moved quietly towards where she was....Babe was busy begging the same guy I saw at first,I can see her almost kneeling down explaining...So many thoughts ran through my head,It was almost 10pm in the night,every one was indoors coz there was light...I cum say make dey Observe the Guy,him come correct with better Sharp car and levels...I cum imagine Wetin she dey scope the guy now?!Say I be her brother Abi or wetin?!I say no problem make she come back up first...I went back inside, laid on the bed,Trace Urban was playing "Slow down by R2Bees ft Wizkid"So had to just relax to the song...I waited so tey I go outside,babe don follow the guy move...I mad begin call her number,she didn't pick,I called and called she didn't pick..I was like how long would she keep me Waiting..See nonsense ohh?!...By the time I looked at the time it was already 12mid night...I didn't want to quit,I kept on calling babe finally picked and told me to sleep that when she comes she'll explain...I want talk she end call..I mean,No babe has treated me like this in my entire miserable life...As in,every thing was clear,babe abandoned me to please her guy...I leave TV wey I dey watch,begin go observe empty pots for kitchen....I felt like entering the Road facing back to Port Harcourt that Night that Night...So I went stayed outside just in front of the room...I cum dey regret my life....I couldn't believe She actually didn't care how I felt...I'm sure she has been receiving plenty of compensation from their relationship..I mean,I now felt like disappearing and reappearing in my house..I was never really obsessed with her but that night I became obsessed and was grieving...I tried to call her again but this time the line was switched off..I went back inside,I tried to sleep but lost it...Time became my companion,I looked at the time again and It was 5am...I rolled on the bed from edge to edge till day break.
I have been coming over and over to check on you,
I’m still waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by spayor(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Thanks,I Appreciate...
We were at the back of the cab heading to her place,I observed her fone has been ringing since we were at the restaurant but She Kept Ignoring it...At this point I told her to pick the damn fone...She said it was someone she owed money,that the lady was just disturbing her any how because of 4K Balance...I was like 4K?!she said yes ohh,I said no problem that I was going to give it to her to pay the lady up...I left Phc with 100k Cash on me and had my debit cards with me,my intention was to really come and flex Calabar and was really ready to do just that.
Infact,I and this babe had an history together,I was the one that tore the rubber back then when she was still in Year1...She is the only babe I felt really free spending any thing on...I've really got integrity in picking women,I must say I can compare none to her...She has remained relevant over time, Perfect Shape,pretty face,superstar voice and her Head game is a tight one...She has that Kind of butt that produces a tidal Wave Vibration whenever you're slamming it...I mean,what more can wish for.
We finally got to her Place,I noticed this guy Standing next to his Car...He called her by her name but she signaled him she was coming,I just kept quiet..we got inside her room,she immediately left and went out that she was coming...The place was more of student like kind of Lodge (a U -Shaped Storey building).
It was a well furnished Self-contain with a Spacious Room and Toilet,those type that had Bath-tubs in them and the whole place was really neat and well furnished..She stayed outside for more than 15mins...I had to go take my bath,finished wore my boxers and singlets and went out to observed...Her room was Upstairs so I moved quietly towards where she was....Babe was busy begging the same guy I saw at first,I can see her almost kneeling down explaining...So many thoughts ran through my head,It was almost 10pm in the night,every one was indoors coz there was light...I cum say make dey Observe the Guy,him come correct with better Sharp car and levels...I cum imagine Wetin she dey scope the guy now?!Say I be her brother Abi or wetin?!I say no problem make she come back up first...I went back inside, laid on the bed,Trace Urban was playing "Slow down by R2Bees ft Wizkid"So had to just relax to the song...I waited so tey I go outside,babe don follow the guy move...I mad begin call her number,she didn't pick,I called and called she didn't pick..I was like how long would she keep me Waiting..See nonsense ohh?!...By the time I looked at the time it was already 12mid night...I didn't want to quit,I kept on calling babe finally picked and told me to sleep that when she comes she'll explain...I want talk she end call..I mean,No babe has treated me like this in my entire miserable life...As in,every thing was clear,babe abandoned me to please her guy...I leave TV wey I dey watch,begin go observe empty pots for kitchen....I felt like entering the Road facing back to Port Harcourt that Night that Night...So I went stayed outside just in front of the room...I cum dey regret my life....I couldn't believe She actually didn't care how I felt...I'm sure she has been receiving plenty of compensation from their relationship..I mean,I now felt like disappearing and reappearing in my house..I was never really obsessed with her but that night I became obsessed and was grieving...I tried to call her again but this time the line was switched off..I went back inside,I tried to sleep but lost it...Time became my companion,I looked at the time again and It was 5am...I rolled on the bed from edge to edge till day break.
oga wetin dey worry u na?....I don read story sotey my beans don burn....oya kukuma complete ahm make I no say na hunger I dey sleep this night or gimme my 400 plus oil back

2 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by fatymore(f): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
uthlaw:
shey u don marry....how much is ur bedsheet deliver to kaduna?

Yes I am married.

Delivery to Kaduna 2k- 3k
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by sultry69(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
quentin06:
Its not NYSC that caused your problem, you need to face the truth , your babe is a slutt.

Even if she went to Reinhard Bonnke crusade, she will still be shagging someone, its in her genes.
Funny but blatant truth.

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Adjovi: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Saynotoapc:

Nah you never understand life bro.
And you just dey go camp, so it says alot.

NB: if a girl cheat on you, she might end up loving the guy than you, but if you cheat on her you will still give her that respect and still be madly in love with her.
Bro this is not an excuse to cheat.

Try understand life bro.

Na Una no Understand. If you are the one cheating on her you expect her to forgive you right?

2 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Lilpen3758: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
Maskofff:
My babe is going next month am really scared
Sorry in advance
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by achicares(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

Igbo. It is Igbo . There's nothing like IBO.
Igbo is still a language and an identity.

Eg . An Igbo man. not IBO.
What the hell is IBO?

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
lilyheaven:

I have been coming over and over to check on you,
I’m still waiting.
Lolzzzz...
I was just lying down there thinking of roles I Should have Played or Maybe if I was a bit serious she wouldn't have treated me like Trash...I checked, it was 9am... she wasn't back,tried calling but her line was switched off..I decided to dress up and go to the mechanic,If I had my car with me that night I believe I would have gotten to Phc Tey tey...I got dressed,I locked the room and gave her keys to one of the next door neighbors...By the time I got to the mechanic the guy was even waiting for me..He showed me the things he bought and things he changed to fix the car that his balance was 10K but we finally decided on 8K...I've had a terrible night and to free my mind I drove to One nice 404 Joint they called "Pookie's" they also sold Poke there..I ordered for both Dog & Pig meat with a bottle of beer to go with...I wanted something worthy of lifting my thoughts...So from one bottle I did 4 more bottles of beer there
to help me utter my grieving Heart...I wanted to face Phc but no,I wanted to also see her face before leaving so I went back but She wasn't back...I tried calling her,that was when I saw her coming,walking so fast like someone that was chasing something,all sweaty...I looked at the time and it was exactly 12::30noon..I Packed my stuffs and arrange them in the booth well..She wanted to start by lying,that she went and slept at a friend's place because she didnt want me to touch her that night but I told her not to bother that I saw the guy and how I saw her explaining herself and begging him then She Started begging me,That I should Forgive her,that she can explain her actions..I told,if she was given the chance to regress and pick between one of us that it was clear,she would chose the guy 10Times over me.. .By now I don dey my car steering dey vex,I dey look her as she dey stand by my car window,No Remorse...She said,I should atleast stay and go the next day that she wanted to make up for everything...That even if I wanted to leave that it should be in the morning...She told me what we had was priceless that was when I blew up and just couldn't control my anger any more...I asked her what she wanted?!To think I drove down all the way from Port Harcourt just to be with her,was it money that I wouldn't give her?!..That was when I brought out 20K bundle I had on me and stoned it at her but she dodged...She started picking the whole money coz it was scattered on the floor...I just zoomed off and faced Port Harcourt..I just felt she was now some typa Prize Or like I have to contend with someone over her...I don't I just felt really bad.
Thank God,I Finally got to Phc safely,That was how I came back from the Calabar carnival...I was just chilling in my house with a friend the following day when this lady came unannounced,I don even delete her number from my fone...I mean,the Devil came knocking at my Gates the next morning(11:30am)Just imagine!!!
She said she came to beg..I told her to report herself and all what she did to my guy if e jell,then she told him part of what prompted her to behave the way she did was the fact that she saw a girl with me when I came(Bridget?!someone I barely knew,I did not even collect her number)and she felt we had someone?!..We've dated for years and if I haven't banged this babe we go dey count pass 50times but still I wouldn't dear treat her some typa way...She said I was serious about settling down,that the guy already proposed...She said she came to show me how sorry she was about everything..That I should Forgive her...I just left her with my guy and entered my room...I later called my guy and we drove out and left her there in the house Alone...We gallivant and stayed out til 3am before retiring back to the house...I observe,my kitchen say she don cook something, she don prepare better rice and stew...Men dey tipsy sef,I dished out some for myself and guy,we sit-down balance chop am finish...I enter room and saw her butt naked for my bed...I no know when we begin bang..I fvcked her very hard and make sure I entered every penetrable hole...Infact na fight we fight coz I gave her asss the spanking of my life that she started crying (mummy ohh!).Next morning babe dresss up say she dey go back to Cally...At this point I just wanted her to do whatever she felt like doing..I wasn't even bothered...I told her as she was leaving "I still wasn't Happy with Her"....She replied that she was "Sorry".
I don't really know if she just came to fulfill all Righouseness but I was already bent on not seeing her again.
women and their never ending bag of tricks.
I don't even know who to pity myself or the other Guy...As at today they are married with Kids,We are still friends on Facebook but not in real Life.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Eddie360(m): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Lolzzzz...
I was just lying down there thinking of roles I Should have Played or Maybe if I was a bit serious she wouldn't have treated me like Trash...I checked, it was 9am... she wasn't back,tried calling but her line was switched off..I decided to dress up and go to the mechanic,If I had my car with me that night I believe I would have gotten to Phc Tey tey...I got dressed,I locked the room and gave her keys to one of the next door neighbors...By the time I got to the mechanic the guy was even waiting for me..He showed me the things he bought and things he changed to fix the car that his balance was 10K but we finally decided on 8K...I've had a terrible night and to free my mind I drove to One nice 404 Joint they called "Pookie's" they also sold Poke there..I ordered for both Dog & Pig meat with a bottle of beer to go with...I wanted something worthy of lifting my thoughts...So from one bottle I did 4 more bottles of beer there
to help me utter my grieving Heart...I wanted to face Phc but no,I wanted to also see her face before leaving so I went back but She wasn't back...I tried calling her,that was when I saw her coming,walking so fast like someone that was chasing something,all sweaty...I looked at the time and it was exactly 12::30noon..I Packed my stuffs and arrange them in the booth well..She wanted to start by lying,that she went and slept at a friend's place because she didnt want me to touch her that night but I told her not to bother that I saw the guy and how I saw her explaining and begging the him then She Started begging me,That I should Forgive her,that she can explain her actions..I told,if she was given the chance to regress and pick between one of us that it was clear,she would chose the guy 10Times over me.. .By now I don dey my car steering dey vex,I dey look her as she dey stand by my car window,No Remorse...She said,I should atleast stay and go the next day that she wanted to make up for everything...That even if I wanted to leave that it should be in the morning...She told me what we had was priceless that was when I blew up and just couldn't control my angerany more...I asked her what she wanted?!To think I drove down all the way from Port Harcourt just to be with her,was it money that I wouldn't give her?!..That was when I brought out 20K bundle I had on me and stoned it at her but she dodged...She started picking the whole money coz it was scattered on the floor...I just zoomed off and faced Port Harcourt..I just felt she was now some typa Prize Or like I have to contend with someone over her...I don't I just felt really bad.
Thank God,I Finally got to Phc safely,That was how I came back from the Calabar carnival...I was just chilling in my house with a friend the following day when this lady came unannounced,I don even delete her number from my fone...I mean,the Devil came knocking at my Gates the next morning(11:30am)Just imagine!!!
She said she came to beg..I told her to report herself and all what she did to my guy if e jell,then she told him part of what prompted her to behave the way she did was the fact that she saw a girl with me when I came(Bridget?!someone I barely knew,I did not even collect her number)and she felt we had someone?!..We've dated for years and if I haven't banged this babe we go dey count pass 50times but still I wouldn't dear treat her some typa way...She said I was serious about settling down,that the guy already proposed...She said she came to show me how sorry she was about everything..That I should Forgive her...I just left her with my guy and entered my room...I later called my guy and we drove out and left her there in the house Alone...We gallivant and stayed out til 3am before retiring back to the house...I observe,my kitchen say she don cook something, she don prepare better rice and stew...Men dey tipsy sef,I dished out some for myself and guy,we sit-down balance chop am finish...I enter room and saw her butt naked for my bed...I no know when we begin bang..I fvcked very hard and make sure I entered every penetrable hole...Infact na fight we fight coz I gave her asss the spanking of my life that she was crying (mummy ohh!).Next morning babe dresss up say she dey go back to Cally...At this point I just wanted her to do whatever she felt like doing..I wasn't even bothered...I told her as she was leaving "I wasn't still Happy with Her"....She replied that she was "Sorry".
I don't really know if she just came to fulfill all Righouseness but I was already bent on not seeing her again.
I don't even know who to pity myself or the other Guy...As at today they are married with Kids,We are still friends on Facebook but not in real Life.
finally were there

5 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MufasaLion: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
DemonInvoker:

I don't even know who to pity myself or the other Guy...

This cracked me grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
[Spot On!

quote author=angelfallz post=100815041]Lol. its not NYSC's fault. Loose girls would remain loose no matter where they find themselves. It was good that, you ditched her immediately.[/quote]
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Abasilim: 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
KingDash:
I dey tell you brother.. and the best part be say I complete die, them go hear am baba.
my guyyyy grin grin grin
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Epistasis(m): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
vanvino:
Reading all this i know Majority will carry the day but that doesnt mean there's no minority. Not everyone misbehave during NYSC. Some of us get carried away by NCCF. Rural Rugged Evangelism, GENCO and all the good it brings and don't regret it.....Man-Know-Thy-Self

Rugged will never die, my brother!.
Reading comments here, I been wondering maybe it I served the nation under a different agency order than NYSC. I Was busy with NCCF, didn't have time for any relationship, that was what made the service great and superb, minus NCCF, my service year would have been very boring. All hail Taraba ex-Corps members!

3 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by maxlev1: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
It has been fun reading people's comment here so far.
I grew up with the mindset of learning from other people's (bad or good) experience and thereby preventing myself from falling into the negative ones. Although sometimes in life, nature must certainly make u have ur own negative experience, even if it might be very small. Definitely experience is always the best teacher as they say.

First of all when it comes to relationships, I always have it at the back of my mind that my partner as a human(imperfect beings) has that probability of changing at any time due to various circumstance based on their level of integrity and discipline.

I was a player before and during NYSC until few years back when I changed my stance but still with an open mind because change in humans is inevitable.

I served in Cross River state, and it was real fun with good experience for me. Inside the camp I did not sleep with any lady but I dated so many Corper girls and had different kind of fun time with them. Most notably among the girls was this particular lady that wanted to own me for herself and that is what led to our separation later because am a man(must not be controlled but adviced) no matter what any lady would have to offer in my life. she was very beautiful, rich but too emotional for me to cope with(way too jealous unnecessarily).

While in camp she had already acquired a very good job, big business, a car, had her apartment in Lagos and was planning to undergo her masters program during the service year. She told me to redeploy and stay with her, offered me a good paying job but I turned it down not because of pride but because of the domineering character she wanted to exibit towards me while in camp.

Imagine this babe does crazy emotional things if I answer a mere greeting from a fellow female corper lols. She even broke down and cried in public when she saw me strolling with one of my camp babes then mehn.

After camp while I was at my PPA, I lodged in a big hotel with very cheap rate. They had low patronage and so decided to give out some rooms to corpers for a year with a big discount. With the help of money given to me by my PPA for accomodation and my personal money, I paid for one room which was a suite. My experience there was something else because I knacked people's fiancee(initially unknown to me) sotey I tire. Can u imagine some of these corper babes I was knacking were already engaged and so many got married immediately after NYSC.

On the other side, in our camp a married woman was sent home because she was caught pants down with a guy on the football field at night. So many other crazy things happened.
The gf I had before I went to camp later went for NYSC shortly after mine but we weren't too close again. I know she knacked one or two guys but I no send. She came back after camp with mixed attitude and I was still collecting my share sha lols.

I have long changed my ways since then, not because I had any negative experience but because in life u need to out grew some things and thread on the right part. Mehn NYSC was fun!!!

8 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Ceenachi: 12:04am On Apr 17, 2021
achicares:

Ibo not Igbo.

Igbo is the language.
Eg. Igbo language.

Ibo is the person
Eg. Ibo girl

Olodo grin
Ibo koo
Ibooo nii

Oga nah Igbo
Nothing like ibo

2 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Ceenachi: 12:30am On Apr 17, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Lolzzzz...
to help me utter my grieving Heart...I wanted to face Phc but no,I wanted to also see her face before leaving so I went back but She wasn't back...I tried calling her,that was when I saw her coming,walking so fast like someone that was chasing something,all sweaty...I looked at the time and it was exactly 12::30noon..I Packed my stuffs and arrange them in the booth well..She wanted to start by lying,that she went and slept at a friend's place because she didnt want me to touch her that night but I told her not to bother that I saw the guy and how I saw her explaining herself and begging him then She Started begging me,That I should Forgive her,that she can explain her actions..I told,if she was given the chance to regress and pick between one of us that it was clear,she would chose the guy 10Times over me.. .By now I don dey my car steering dey vex,I dey look her as she dey stand by my car window,No Remorse...She said,I should atleast stay and go the next day that she wanted to make up for everything...That even if I wanted to leave that it should be in the morning...She told me what we had was priceless that was when I blew up and just couldn't control my anger any more...I asked her what she wanted?!To think I drove down all the way from Port Harcourt just to be with her,was it money that I wouldn't give her?!..That was when I brought out 20K bundle I had on me and stoned it at her but she dodged...She started picking the whole money coz it was scattered on the floor...I just zoomed off and faced Port Harcourt..I just felt she was now some typa Prize Or like I have to contend with someone over her...I don't I just felt really bad.
She said she came to beg..I told her to report herself and all what she did to my guy if e jell,then she told him part of what prompted her to behave the way she did was the fact that she saw a girl with me when I came(Bridget?!someone I barely knew,I did not even collect her number)and she felt we had someone?!..We've dated for years and if I haven't banged this babe we go dey count pass 50times but still I wouldn't dear treat her some typa way...She said I was serious about settling down,that the guy already proposed...She said she came to show me how sorry she was about everything..That I should Forgive her...I just left her with my guy and entered my room...I later called my guy and we drove out and left her there in the house Alone...We gallivant and stayed out til 3am before retiring back to the house...I observe,my kitchen say she don cook something, she don prepare better rice and stew...Men dey tipsy sef,I dished out some for myself and guy,we sit-down balance chop am finish...I enter room and saw her butt naked for my bed...I no know when we begin bang..I fvcked her very hard and make sure I entered every penetrable hole...Infact na fight we fight coz I gave her asss the spanking of my life that she started crying (mummy ohh!).Next morning babe dresss up say she dey go back to Cally...At this point I just wanted her to do whatever she felt like doing..I wasn't even bothered...I told her as she was leaving "I still wasn't Happy with Her"....She replied that she was "Sorry".

Oya chop knuckle
U b correct Gee✌️

8 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Burna440(m): 1:10am On Apr 17, 2021
Ellegacy:

I served in Obubra likewise, 2019 B1. That camp was wack. Red soil everywhere. The carnival was held in the morning/afternoon. Just praying it should end.

I literally didn't enjoyed the camp but my hostel made it fun.

I relocated back to Oyo. I was so happy.

I camped in Obubra 19A
Mehn it wasn’t bomb, the night shenanigans in maami market, back of mosque under that security post.. Abeg no y’all say Obubra no fun, it was fun na just bad water spoil am.. I did PPA at Akamkpa and Ugep... Ugep women nearly kill me with pussie

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by valdes00(m): 1:12am On Apr 17, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Lolzzzz...
I sha read am to the end... Thank you sir, unto the next one

2 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Burna440(m): 1:37am On Apr 17, 2021
maxlev1:
It has been fun reading people's comment here so far.
I grew up with the mindset of learning from other people's (bad or good) experience and thereby preventing myself from falling into the negative ones. Although sometimes in life, nature must certainly make u have ur own negative experience, even if it might be very small. Definitely experience is always the best teacher as they say.

First of all when it comes to relationships, I always have it at the back of my mind that my partner as a human(imperfect beings) has that probability of changing at any time due to various circumstance based on their level of integrity and discipline.

I was a player before and during NYSC until few years back when I changed my stance but still with an open mind because change in humans is inevitable.

I served in Cross River state, and it was real fun with good experience for me. Inside the camp I did not sleep with any lady but I dated so many Corper girls and had different kind of fun time with them. Most notably among the girls was this particular lady that wanted to own me for herself and that is what led to our separation later because am a man(must not be controlled but adviced) no matter what any lady would have to offer in my life. she was very beautiful, rich but too emotional for me to cope with(way too jealous unnecessarily).

While in camp she had already acquired a very good job, big business, a car, had her apartment in Lagos and was planning to undergo her masters program during the service year. She told me to redeploy and stay with her, offered me a good paying job but I turned it down not because of pride but because of the domineering character she wanted to exibit towards me while in camp.

Imagine this babe does crazy emotional things if I answer a mere greeting from a fellow female corper lols. She even broke down and cried in public when she saw me strolling with one of my camp babes then mehn.

After camp while I was at my PPA, I lodged in a big hotel with very cheap rate. They had low patronage and so decided to give out some rooms to corpers for a year with a big discount. With the help of money given to me by my PPA for accomodation and my personal money, I paid for one room which was a suite. My experience there was something else because I knacked people's fiancee(initially unknown to me) sotey I tire. Can u imagine some of these corper babes I was knacking were already engaged and so many got married immediately after NYSC.

On the other side, in our camp a married woman was sent home because she was caught pants down with a guy on the football field at night. So many other crazy things happened.
The gf I had before I went to camp later went for NYSC shortly after mine but we weren't too close again. I know she knacked one or two guys but I no send. She came back after camp with mixed attitude and I was still collecting my share sha lols.

I have long changed my ways since then, not because I had any negative experience but because in life u need to out grew some things and thread on the right part. Mehn NYSC was fun!!!

With this ur story I believe u served with 2019A
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by uthlaw: 1:44am On Apr 17, 2021
fatymore:

Yes I am married.

Delivery to Kaduna 2k- 3k
I need two?
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by fatymore(f): 3:35am On Apr 17, 2021
uthlaw:
I need two?

Bedsheet and pillowcases only or with duvet?

Please kindly click on the link on my profile for further discussion.

Thank you
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by 9jaRealist: 4:43am On Apr 17, 2021
moneyshop:
For so many including me, NYSC has done more harm than good to us because it destroyed our beautiful relationships.

Mine was like a decade ago, she went for NYSC in Port Harcourt while I was residing in Onitsha. Throughout her service year, I wasn't able to visit her and as a honest partner, I always notice when things are going south.

A remarkable one was on a Valentine's day, she said they're doing get together in their compound that was why she couldn't pick my call. I called over 10 times she didn't pick till next day. Which kind get together? If you can answer my call in the presence of your parents and village people, who are your neighbor's that you can't answer my call in their presence.

Anyways, to cut short the long story, she came back after NYSC and immediately I saw her, I told her "I've lost you." I gave her food, while she was eating she was pressing her phone, I asked her to stop pressing phone and eat but she continued, I then took the phone from her and start going through.

It happens she was with a guy she met in a bus from Lagos to Onitsha (who would later become her husband) on that Valentine's day. She slept with one of the NYSC officials, had some smooching with her classmate. Omo, thank God for the kind of heart I get.

I pulled out of the trap same day, learned my lessons and moved on with my life.

That's it. Are you a victim of NYSC relationship brouhaha? Tell us your own story. grin grin

You haven’t moved on with your life...
If you are bitching over it TEN YEARS LATER!
cheesy
>
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Hassanmaye(m): 5:12am On Apr 17, 2021
johnkey:
lmao truth is bitter. pele you will also jamb another sheep while your 'babe' is collecting big gbolas in camp
Do they bang in camp? Except the day before closing
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Hassanmaye(m): 5:13am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
I stayed in camp for only about 5 days, and ran back to the then LOML! cheesy

But in those four days, there was one "semi-rich" aboki that exchanged jungle boots with me. He was chyking back to back and always paying for my mami-market meals.

He must have thought he had seen one gullible Southern girl.

He didn't know when I left the camp. cheesy
So you didn't give him Pomo
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Ellegacy(m): 5:20am On Apr 17, 2021
Burna440:

I camped in Obubra 19A
Mehn it wasn’t bomb, the night shenanigans in maami market, back of mosque under that security post.. Abeg no y’all say Obubra no fun, it was fun na just bad water spoil am.. I did PPA at Akamkpa and Ugep... Ugep women nearly kill me with pussie

I feel you. I never knew about shenanigans going on in Mami and that security post also behind the field. Although their was a time during mediation it was mentioned that some Corpers were found on the school field after night out. It was swept under the cover.

Obubra was no fun to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tallest Corper Falls In Love With Shortest Corp Member After Meeting At Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.