Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) (79265 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Crypto4life: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
Neyorolex:
Bro all dis herdsmen, kidnappers, etc issue no boda u abi?
nh totolyn be ur problem
Abeg shift
every person get wetin dey woriam . u dey mad.
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lovethaa:

I almost gave the scammer 50k..... chibuzor turned to zzor
If all these things you did was staged and planned and if theres no truth in all you have done and claimed so far,may you never know peace all the days of your life but if they are all true then the reverse shall be the case.You should know your limits in seeking attention.Only if you know the type of person she is you wouldn't have dare.
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

E be like say your head no correct.

You are still going around insulting people abi

We shall see grin
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by PrisonEscapee(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Heybabygirlwhat:

You are still going around insulting people abi

We shall see grin

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Xenry: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
WONDERS shocked shocked
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 12:23am On Apr 16, 2021
kryptochats:
grin grin grin grin grin problem no dey finish
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2021
Heineken:
Houseofglam7 the mama. Good evening. Long time ma...it shall be well with you.
Thank you darling. How have you been?
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Heineken(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2021
Houseofglam7:

Thank you darling. How have you been?
I'm fine mama. No problem. Thank you very much..

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by DedeNkem: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lovethaa:
I don't know why some people derive joy In scamming people .And if u want to choose scam as a career atleast be good at it .

I was chatting with this babe I met online and when I asked for video calls , she claimed her phone camera is bad.. plus I know there is a trick fraudsters use when doing video calls .. so I asked for her to place her hands on her knees and she sent me this pic.... Pls my fellow Nairalanders I might be wrong but is this a woman's hands¿?

You don't have eyes? He is a man!!!!!
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by DedeNkem: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Drop the moniker please. Make we use am as scapegoat. He might scam another another day

It can be changed.
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2021
Rozcol:
[s]If all these things you did was staged and planned and if theres no truth in all you have done and claimed so far,may you never know peace all the days of your life but if they are all true then the reverse shall be the case.You should know your limits in seeking attention.Only if you know the type of person she is you wouldn't have dare.[/s]
Sharap there! bunch of fake asses, thunder will fire any fake moniker claiming to be a female on this forum
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2021
I tell you grin

kryptochats:
grin grin grin grin grin problem no dey finish
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lovethaa:
I don't know why some people derive joy In scamming people .And if u want to choose scam as a career atleast be good at it .

I was chatting with this babe I met online and when I asked for video calls , she claimed her phone camera is bad.. plus I know there is a trick fraudsters use when doing video calls .. so I asked for her to place her hands on her knees and she sent me this pic.... Pls my fellow Nairalanders I might be wrong but is this a woman's hands¿?

Is a female

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.