Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) (79266 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Bellotelli: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2021
And this trash made it to FP

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2021
ruffDiamond:
I'm.telling you bro,the despicable retardz was even proud of telling it with glee..lost irredeemable generation... just yesterday ,on my way to work in abuja here, I took a short trek from a junction to another to find a cab,it is an express lane with cars speeding up and down it,and mostly deserted, while walking, just ahead of me,I saw a lone jeep packed by a garden,you know the roadside type usually close to the main road,as I was about to pass the Jeep, my eyes caught something blue on the ground just by the driver side of it ,that blue object turned out be an iPhone.. it was a clean found.I look around, nobody except a woman and a elderly man,(probably the gardener)some distance off to the side in the garden busy talking and checking plant flower and all that ..they didn't even notice me until I approached them.looking at the woman,I sensed she is probably the owner of the jeep,but I still asked anyway, (i noticed she was holding another big black colored phone in her hand)she initially ignored and rebuffed me,maybe out of fear or maybe she thought I want to beg her for something lol..the gardener asked if there was any problem and confirmed to me the jeep belong to her.OK, madam did drop anything?, that's when I got her attention o,she immediately checked herself and said yes her phone,that she wasn't even aware,I gave her the phone back,all I got was a mumbled 'thank you'..and continue on my way.see,it doesn't matter what life pushes our way,no justification for doing Wrong!and I believe very strongly that no religion affiliation, no amount of moral exhortation, preaching and whatever can make anyone do right!people with twisted ,bent mindset, are all because wrong background, wrong orientation, especially, inability to think deep and see thing through.. they are everywhere from those crooked, old shameless politicians to college students!the rot is complete.
Hey, what's your brand?
On me!
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Lordave: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2021
GeneralPula:
Real girls on Nairaland hardly comment..

The ones you see commenting mostly are fake..

Shine your eye !

If the person is on Nairaland, why not mention the moniker? What’s your reason for keeping it to yourself?
I really don’t understand.
He said he wants to expose scammers but he’s hiding the scammer identity.

I think it’s a made up post.
He didn’t even wonder how the so called scammer was able to take a picture of his hands clearly with a supposed bad camera.

People dey ridicule our intelligence too much for this forum and some dumb mods seem unconcerned.

5 Likes

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Henryt6: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2021
The hand of god

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by lookingfly: 9:22am On Apr 15, 2021
This is the right time to do video call....no slack ooo.
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by West2019(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2021
Na Sunday hand be that
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2021
It's a man , local scammer
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by houseontherock: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2021
padi94:
You dey even talk of the hand, that leg no fear you?
E get as e be grin
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Dan809: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2021
what a bomshit,

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by gbami(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2021
grin grin grin That's a girl. But her dick is bigger than yours.
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Fastlinkpro: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2021
they guy no sabi, him for just google am and send you the Picture
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2021
All of una na scammers! Scammer looking for nairaland girl to use. it is unfortunate you jammed your fellow man.
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2021
All of una na scammers! Scammer looking for nairaland girl to use. it is unfortunate you jammed your fellow man.
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Fibonacci88: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2021
Hand of Esau but d voice of Jacob

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Pinopinodaddy: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2021
why do you want her hand and knee? nonsense trail
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Crypto4life: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2021
Neyorolex:
Since u no wan get sence nh
Nigas go use u chop
Oga liv woman focus on ur lif
what do u mean leave woman matter?
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by RenaissanceGuy: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2021
meobizy:
When I say Nairaland is broke Yoruba boy central, you people act like I’m speaking Latin.
But you're also a guy masquerading as a female, so why this stark deception?
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2021
some fraudsters no master their work well cheesy
LeeSantos:
Camera is not good for video call. But he abi she used it to snap the hands.
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2021
motymop:

grin grin

The man covered his elbow grin

Let's know the moniker so that we can beware of scammers grin
Zzor cheesy
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2021
What a fine babe! How much do you want to send to her? Should I send my account join? Your mumu don never do?
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by bodex196(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2021
Nigga, ain't smart. he should have talked with his female friend to help out.
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by bomsilaga(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2021
You are even lucky he is hungry enough to send the pictures to you.
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2021
Dear Zzor. Last last you have been casted. Imagine the homes you've broken and relationships you've ruined masquerading as a female meanwhile you're just an upcoming yahoo boy in mushin. This is why I tell people,never bring your problems to nairaland. Ashey na girl with blokos all these days. Why can't you all be real?
Anyway DM me your aza. Make I find you recharge card. Airtel 200. Hehehehehe.

PS that doesn't mean no real people here O. I've met wonderful people here. Very wonderful people

6 Likes

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by laivwire(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2021
Lovethaa:

I swear very different from the pic below me .

.... Funny enough the person is a Nairalander... I just don't want to cast the moniker.. quite popular..

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by bmdmix3: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2021
Lovethaa:
I don't know why some people derive joy In scamming people .And if u want to choose scam as a career atleast be good at it .

I was chatting with this babe I met online and when I asked for video calls , she claimed her phone camera is bad.. plus I know there is a trick fraudsters use when doing video calls .. so I asked for her to place her hands on her knees and she sent me this pic.... Pls my fellow Nairalanders I might be wrong but is this a woman's hands¿?
if her camera is bad sey she cant send face pic instead of hand pic, too of una no well
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2021
meobizy:
When I say Nairaland is broke Yoruba boy central, you people act like I’m speaking Latin.

So what are you doing here?
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Pinkybush: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2021
LeeSantos:
Camera is not good for video call. But he abi she used it to snap the hands.
My thought bro, lol
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2021
You need a certain kind of energy to be fake. So many energetic people on social media
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
Maybe she dey pound fufu

My thoughts too

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 11:42am On Apr 15, 2021
Lovethaa:
I don't know why some people derive joy In scamming people .And if u want to choose scam as a career atleast be good at it .

I was chatting with this babe I met online and when I asked for video calls , she claimed her phone camera is bad.. plus I know there is a trick fraudsters use when doing video calls .. so I asked for her to place her hands on her knees and she sent me this pic.... Pls my fellow Nairalanders I might be wrong but is this a woman's hands¿?
Locally made hands even the legs is locally made.see as he stylishly cover the knee cap. Na big bone dry there
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2021
tslimpez:
Well, that could be a lady you never can tell. There are guys with feminine looking hands and legs and vice versa.
The pic attached doesn’t look masculine to me it’s neutral. Just because there is no mail polish on doesn’t make the hands that of a guy.

My thoughts too, the pic looks inconclusive to me
Re: She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lovethaa:

Guy expose this moniker.
A lot of clowns on here are pretending to be who they're not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.