Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million (71045 Views)

Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by franchasng: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Seems the future is trying to change to male oh cheesy cheesy grin

Wahala plenty for Nigeria grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by AuroraB(f): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mikecold:
Wear face cap ontop native that doesn't follow with trouser

I don't think the woman needs to be told this man na anywhere his bread is buttered he stops
Na dem sad
'Owo mi da' pipu lipsrsealed
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by AuroraB(f): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
franchasng:
Seems the future is trying to change to male oh cheesy cheesy grin

Wahala plenty for Nigeria grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Iamaboonasir(m): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
(In Qdots voice) Yahoo nii gbo gbo wa, eni e le mòba no barawo!!!
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
undecided
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by nyiamfrank: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
To help her manage the money so she would not mismanage it.
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Joromi1: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Sharp man grin

Anyway, its a prank video grin

The lack of data and the excessive usages of basic, wont allow people to watch the video and comment with humor and common sense. grin

How to get donations in Nigeria.

1. Be a female.
2. Sell bread
3. Have 1 leg and sell purewater
4. Tell social media you are broke or sick and you need money for OPERATION
5. Tattoo Bobisky on your back or arms.
6. Share it to as many people as possible.

Give us 5 steps on how to join Boko Haram.
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by fablani(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
una think say na only women dey come for the money. men too Don learn that wicked act from women.
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Anter:
Go and be productive with your life. That girl na hustler.
I saw that girls pictures and I felt like slapping all these able-bodied men in my area that keep harassing me for money every blessed evening on my way back from work.
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Anter: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
I saw that girls pictures and I felt like slapping all these able-bodied men in my area that keep harassing me for money every blessed evening on my way back from work.
Those ones are lazy from birth.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by franchasng: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Now I can see the future working hard to become male grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by galaxy2020(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Him face and scam na 5&6...
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Polyglot7pointO: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
ifytrik:
grin that guy must be a nairalander, probably our nairaland pastor grin

This and that you have seen����
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by LyfeJennings(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Oloriburuku Ole
Alaye baje
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by lkillbrokehoes: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
ifytrik:
cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by lkillbrokehoes: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hintona:
Nigerian men.
Are you sure that you are still a virgin
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by delpee(f): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
LASG has taken charge to protect her from people like this if indeed he's fraudulent. She's been duped by a man once. That's why she came to Lagos to start afresh. It shouldn't happen again.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Chirowman(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fake love
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by MummyD2020(f): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
From his ugly looking face, we know the region he is from. Ndi osu imi
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by MummyD2020(f): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
post=100816385:
The way people just jump to comment on this Nairaland is getting more alarming by the day.
Sho shocked

99.99999% of members before this comment just read the headline (or look at the first and second comment on a thread ) and start commenting without watching just one second of the Said video, even when it is just a click away!

ThIs guy is only having fun and joking around.
He doesn't even know her from 'Eve' before that day.
He even brought out an imaginary ring from his pocket etc.
And you see the girl just laughing sheepishly at his joke!
This is only for comic relief, even the person recording knew it's only a joke, that was why he pushed Mr comedian away when he attempted to hug our darling hawker wink.
Na wa for some of una for here.... even our paddy paddies cheesy wink cheesy
It is well.

You guys know you are the Leaders of tomorrow ooo, read, assimilate, view before commenting on an issue.

We Rise!

Abi o.
May God help Nigerians!

Lol cheesy
We have tried to do that in words here ma.
We understand sha.
We know as e dey go.

We also use to do that many years ago, before repenting.
Hence you see us typing reading, viewing or watching before making a comment most times!

I'm guilty! Vex no let me watch the video before 'flying' into conclusions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by ikorodureporta: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by 2shaw: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
Don't be shocked,he money will finish in a twinkle of an eye. Why not open a business for her,get her an artificial leg implant. Africa is cursed.
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Duplexxx: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Where you be day since wen he come be say now na you dey see the girl so na de money make you wen go marry, you ask de girl if she love you or de girl tell you say she dey look for husband?

This life no just balance
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Vivian16: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
He must be a Yoruba man, na women dey hussle for them
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
habsydiamond:
EFFC MUST ARREST HIM FOR ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD WITH FALSE PRETENCE OF Love..... I am 100% sure that if this babe no jam money he won't propose
grin grin grin Oga abeg calm down, e neva reach to involve efcc abeg
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by sammysmiles(m): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
ifytrik:
Guy where you see dis 1 na gringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Vivian16:
He must be a Yoruba man, na women dey hussle for them
Aswearyou know yoruba men truely very lazy men, their women works harder than their men

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Benzemma(m): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Gift52:
Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNrkOXCp1y7/?igshid=ruvpvhss08ou

Them don give this woman money now, this one wan to propose. You wan chop the woman money abi?

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzMpDtWPsy0
I Know is because of the money that's why these guy went to propose her. But on a serious note, who will marry that lady now? Cos anyone that goes close to her now, is only going because of the money.
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nmezor(f): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Is he really serious abi he is joking?
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by NASTYNASOSO: 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hintona:
Nigerian men.

HMMMMMMMMMM

NO
YORUBA MEN

THEY ARE GOOD AT THIS.
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by SolarEdge: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hustle.. Everybody just gat hustle ni. Ole

Ain't you tired of the epileptic power situation in your area? Why are you so comfortable buying fuel daily and servicing your generator weekly? How do you feel going out at 1am to put off your generator? Is your conscience not pricking you each time your generator pollution affects your estate? If you can read this then you're lucky. You need a SOLAR POWER SYSTEM TODAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... / Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.