Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million (71044 Views)

Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by maasoap(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
habsydiamond:
EFFC MUST ARREST HIM FOR ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD WITH FALSE PRETENCE OF Love..... I am 100% sure that if this babe no jam money he won't propose
Anter:
Go and be productive with your life. That girl na hustler.
MickzyDonald:
See fraudster, had it mean she wasn't blessed this nigga won't be anywhere near dating her talk less of marrying her
dollytino4real:
so not only ladies are gold diggers even some olosho guys too!! this one na real one of dem
techmo:
Ole

Even if she becomes billionaire today, someone will still ask for her hand in marriage. May be not so soon. Or, you guys want her to live a lonely life just because she now has money?

Amotolongbo:
The guy just did it to trend. Not a serious matter
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by wetmenow: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sharp bad guy nigger
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Eastcaostboy: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Gift52:
Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNrkOXCp1y7/?igshid=ruvpvhss08ou

Them don give this woman money now, this one wan to propose. You wan chop the woman money abi?

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzMpDtWPsy0
For the money..
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
I'm Just Salt Of Words.
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
post=100816418:
@all, kindly watch the video before commenting biko.

It is not that serious now,
The guy is only having fun and joking around now.
Some are even calling for EFCC to arrest the joker already,
Some are calling on Amadioha to strike the poor boy down, some say he is a gold digger.
Others are even looking at his fashion sense with torchlight eyes! cheesy
Some are cursing and swearing for this young man with all venom.

Make una dey take life jeje o,
Life go only hard for u wan make e hard for am.
Ayefele!

Lol cheesy
U sef talk am.
LWKUD!! grin cheesy wink
Then play the Video nah. Don't know what kind of useless jokes these so called comedians love doing these days, Nigerian comedy is seriously whack.
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by witworth(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
habsydiamond:
EFFC MUST ARREST HIM FOR ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD WITH FALSE PRETENCE OF Love..... I am 100% sure that if this babe no jam money he won't propose
e no concern u
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by ifytrik(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
grin
sammysmiles:
Guy where you see dis 1 na gringrin
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
Why is no one arresting that scammer? sad
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by younglleo: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hintona:
Nigerian men.
undecided undecided

Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Akuruoulo(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
AsherAmari:
Arrest that man with immediate effect!

What happened now?
Where was he all these while? He suddenly realized he's due for marriage because God has picked the girls call. So he can go there and squander the money.

I hope the govt sees this and invites him for questioning and serious warning.

It's not everything we joke about. Please.
If that gal catch una with this fraudster of a thing ehn.
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by jopiper(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
The man who proposed to the hawker is an evil man with wicked heart. Where were you before she was supported with millions of naira.
God will punish him
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by DerichMcFalzy: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
This country na cruise i swear
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by jopiper(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
The man who proposed to the hawker is an evil man with wicked heart. Where were you before she was supported with millions of naira.
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by caracas: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hintona:
Nigerian men.
Calm down abeg
It’s not that serious
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by habsydiamond(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
maasoap:

Even if she becomes billionaire today, someone will still ask for her hand in marriage. May be not so soon. Or, you guys want her to live a lonely life just because she now has money?

nobody wants her to live a lonely life.... But this is reality nao... She was given money this week, the man proposed this week.... Who no know say na witch wey cry yesterday kill today pikin...
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Josywhyte: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
That guy,his spirit and his soul should be arrested and sent to the world beyond for trying to defraud that innocent woman
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Ofuobikelvin(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
You're right jare
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Oracleforce: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
AsherAmari:
Arrest that man with immediate effect!

What happened now?
Where was he all these while? He suddenly realized he's due for marriage because God has picked the girls call. So he can go there and squander the money.

I hope the govt sees this and invites him for questioning and serious warning.

It's not everything we joke about. Please.

How the matter take consign you? The lady get family...let her family decide where to go....all her family can not be a fool if she is one....
Let her family talk...but I share your thoughts
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by allubi(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
donbachi:
Golddigger
This one is diamonddigger
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Ctemi(f): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ole, scammer aye, Oga go hustle joor
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by houseontherock: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
Abeg bless the guy with marriage make him commit from street grin
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Richthekid: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Naija
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Organs(m): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
habsydiamond:

I agree with you 95%, however, let's leave the 5% for benefit of doubt. I'd like to hear from her side. If they were dating before and if he has been there for her prior, then maybe it's not because of the 14M, but if the love just manifest now, now, then i will agree with you 100%.
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by dontbothermuch: 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
habsydiamond:
Me, I am 500% sire
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by timocruzcmbb(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Warey won f**k one leg and de cash out the same time.
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by habsydiamond(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Organs:

I agree with you 95%, however, let's leave the 5% for benefit of doubt. I'd like to hear from her side. If they were dating before and if he has been there for her prior, then maybe it's not because of the 14M, but if the love just manifest now, now, then i will agree with you 100%.
even if they were dating b4 why did he now propose during that same week the lady was given money... Maybe he is trying to safeguard his investment from wolves
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by pepericozi: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fear the man o. He has hidden agenda.

grin
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by Organs(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
habsydiamond:
even if they were dating b4 why did he now propose during that same week the lady was given money... Maybe he is trying to safeguard his investment from wolves

I will tread with caution here still. Rem, he will still have to live with her and go through the challenges of marriage with her. Maybe, with heavy "account" she is now happier and finer cos she laughs more, smile more, etc and guyman come loveup. Lets try and make excuses and accept guyman if they've been in relationship before now. Afterall she needs a husband and whoever comes now will be accused of same thing so i will support and vote for whoever was there before. lol grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million by merits(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
Gift52:
Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNrkOXCp1y7/?igshid=ruvpvhss08ou

Them don give this woman money now, this one wan to propose. You wan chop the woman money abi?

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzMpDtWPsy0
Aunty you better invest your money 14million is like 14k now oo.be wise
Go and ask jumoke the bread seller and efe BBN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... / Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.