Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) (10373 Views)

I Feel Really Funny Tonight - My Ex Got Engaged Last Week / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
One of the reason I've stopped anything nairaland. Pm me and i wont reply.

The guy simply wanted to expose d zorr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lovethaa:
I noticed the babe I was referring to in my previous thread had deactivated her account.

To make matters worse she messaged me again claiming she is a female and the pics she sent me is not that of a man.,I easily trust people so it got me thinking again whether she might be truly real...but that leg and hand is just too obvious or am I wrong?...plus why deativate her account,?...

I don't like to cast people that is why I'll not reveal her moniker but you might find her number in the picture below .. She might be real .. so if you're planning on trying to contact her . Good luck !!!! .... Let me give you a clue on the moniker.... The last syllable of the word "chibuzor"........
Oh its even this attention seeking male wey sabi bobo people here. Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
SweetCunt97:
You actually a very very stupid man. Christlike ki you there for invading this person's privacy. Idiotic fooooool

Calm down ma grin

You're invading his privacy by saying this also grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Calm down ma grin

You're invading his privacy by saying this also grin
How? He exposed his stupidity. And I'm sure d person no even collect shishi from d morafaka. That's d problem with all these small chewing gum boys. Mtcheew
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
SweetCunt97:

This poster is an evil man to have gone this far to stage all this, may God punish him with no mercy and he shall regret all of this with other monikers he created for all this plus the useless chats. The real Zzor is fine where she is.
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
SweetCunt97:
How? He exposed his stupidity. And I'm sure d person no even collect shishi from d morafaka. That's d problem with all these small chewing gum boys. Mtcheew

Honestly i fit pity him or her if she's gentle here , some of her comment is against humanity

He even said he's a male he's just confused , still tryin' to pretend to be male for the guy

Honestly I don't feel pity for her why you dey vex like this grin
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rozcol:
This poster is an evil man to have gone this far to stage all this, may God punish him with no mercy and he shall regret all of this with other monikers he created for all this plus the useless chats. The real Zzor is fine where she is.

Haaaaa grin

Kilagbe kilaju grin

On top wetin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Haaaaa grin
Kilagbe kilaju grin
On top wetin
He will never know peace all his life
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rozcol:

Haha stop all this , it is not necessary

Who knows he might be your future husband and you're cursing him now this life you need to be thinking deep wink
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Haha stop all this , it is not necessary

Who knows he might be your future husband and you're cursing him now this life you need to be thinking deep wink
I repeat he will never know peace all his life,there are people you don't tamper with,true happiness shall be far from him and his cohorts.Please stop quoting me too.The real person is fine wherever she is
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Honestly i fit pity him or her if she's gentle here , some of her comment is against humanity

He even said he's a male he's just confused , still tryin' to pretend to be male for the guy

Honestly I don't feel pity for her why you dey vex like this grin
Too bad people dont look beyond a comment. That Zzor to me seemed to b going through some emotional pain and i can bet the real zzor did not create that account claiming to be a guy.

Any sensible observer would notice d change in my comments of late but then i wont hesitate any erring male his size.
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by SILENTandSMART2: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Too bad people dont look beyond a comment. That Zzor to me seemed to b going through some emotional pain and i can bet the real zzor did not create that account claiming to be a guy.

Any sensible observer would notice d change in my comments of late but then i wont hesitate any erring male his size.

All is well , just don't put another person matter for head many things that's done here goes beyond what we're thinking.
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by baralatie(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
SweetCunt97:

abi the Zzor dude exposed himself

1 Like

Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by baralatie(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rozcol:
I repeat he will never know peace all his life,there are people you don't tamper with,true happiness shall be far from him and his cohorts. Please stop quoting me too.The real person is fine wherever she is
so you be fake she abi

1 Like

Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

All is well , just don't put another person matter for head many things that's done here goes beyond what we're thinking.

Na them sabi.
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
baralatie:

abi the Zzor dude exposed himself
I don't think d real zzor iz A dude
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Zzoh(f): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
baralatie:

so you be fake she abi
I just want them to stop impersonating me, I didn't created my initial account for scamming purposes.
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by baralatie(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
SweetCunt97:
I don't think d real zzor iz A dude
your choice to believe but the dude has explained himself in another thread and he does not want to divulge exactly all the matter that went down in motown.
I already understood what went down based on the number of times all kind of scandals have been exposed on romanceland. and I can correlate.
so many I can't count.many have deactivated,some banned because it became an all out war with their exposers
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by baralatie(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
I just want them to stop impersonating me, I didn't created my initial account for scamming purposes.
you have down what you can do by bringing it to the notice of the mods .
it is left for nairaland mods to screen Zzor but to say another person cannot use sorr ,zor,Xzore is waaaay out of your reach!
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Yellowtree: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
Xenry:
Lol, thank God say we caught her. cheesy
Twinkle twinkle little zzor how they wonder where you are...
Illegend Is this you bro
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Kingcalls: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Reelmii:
but u seem to be one of the females with a male hand

so are u a transgendered, just asking for someone that like u...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...una no go kii me for here grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Kingcalls: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
SweetCunt97:

Hungry mofo....always depending on men to feed and if they don't feed u , u explode in anger ...

1 Like

Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Kingcalls: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rozcol:

U are not well.. he will not know peace for exposing a fraudster...I'm sure uvarecabother fraud on this platform....criminal...them go catch u disgrace u ...spits
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by WoundedLamb: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
SweetCunt97:

Men here make me doubt everything I know about men. Assuming this is the lady he's claiming it is, why come online to show her pics, number and chats? Yet, they'd be the ones to call women all sorts of names.
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Vulcanheph(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lol.... So that annoying wannabe claiming feminist is a guy. WONDERFUL gringringrin
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

Hungry mofo....always depending on men to feed and if they don't feed u , u explode in anger ...
Naso God do am. Any man not up to d task should dust.. Mtcheeew. Infidel.
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Xenry: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
Yellowtree:

Illegend Is this you bro
No, it's not me.

Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by emmyN(m): 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
SweetCunt97:

Eskiz me miss, can I PM you? Honest question
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
I know her new moniker but no gonna dixclose it to yo B!TCH
... Dummy
Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by namiji2598: 5:12am On Apr 16, 2021
Lovethaa:
I noticed the babe I was referring to in my previous thread had deactivated her account.

To make matters worse she messaged me again claiming she is a female and the pics she sent me is not that of a man.,I easily trust people so it got me thinking again whether she might be truly real...but that leg and hand is just too obvious or am I wrong?...plus why deativate her account,?...

I don't like to cast people that is why I'll not reveal her moniker but you might find her number in the picture below .. She might be real .. so if you're planning on trying to contact her . Good luck !!!! .... Let me give you a clue on the moniker.... The last syllable of the word "chibuzor"........
A quick search of that number got me @nobody and am sure this Op is not chasing shadows

Re: I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) by RealGboy: 5:21am On Apr 16, 2021
namiji2598:

A quick search of that number got me @nobody and am sure this Op is not chasing shadows

exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO) / Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) / Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Satisfy Your Sexual Urge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.