Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water (75915 Views)

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by realstars: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Joke
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Josywhyte: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
Since the kook of the water truck is like this how will the water inside look and taste like? Nigeria,the country full of shit
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
heendrix:

If Nigerians are not patronizing the truck driver or whoever is supplying the water the business would have fold up a longtime ago cuz it'll send a signal the people want something better. But people kept accepting or buying thereby making the supplier feels there's no problem. Literally Nigerians re the problem. Y'all should just stop throwing the thrash card at Nigeria at any slightest oppurtunity
You think water is biscuit that you can dispense with. Can you survive without water. You expect people to boycott the basic amenities of life. If you are thisty and without water for just a days, will you follow your advice.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Akpuobi1: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
My brother manage wetin you see, country hard grin grin
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Jimmyubah2: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
The inside might be cleaner than the outside. he should sink his own borehole if he ain't satisfied with this one. Nigeria sucks
Lies.... The inside is even worst than the outside.
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by adedayourt(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
The inside might be cleaner than the outside. he should sink his own borehole if he ain't satisfied with this one. Nigeria sucks

You go buy a loaf of bread and sees the wrap rumpled and stained with mud. Packaging looking so terrible but the seller tells you not to mind that the loaf is ok. You still not satisfied with the loaf.

Then an idiot tells you to go build your own bakery is you not ok with what you getting.

Reason am!!

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
E din dey happen tay tay opp unless you be borty pikin! Aje kpako go turn m to playing ground then in the days as e arrive
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Galaxydon1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
That guy is stupid. The truck put food on people's table

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by wetmenow: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
OP THIS KIND OF TRUCK SUPPLYING WATER IS A NORMAL THING HERE IN ENUGU.
COMMON WATER IS NOT IN ENUGU. I CAN'T TI LEAVE THE FUCCKING STATE.
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by EmperorTolson: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
What happened to Don't judge a book by its cover?
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by oneTIMEman(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
Stay there and be talking nonsense, do you know how much this guy's make in a day?
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
Location , we need to know the location so that we can warn our loved ones from dating people in that locale, no we want to donate a new truck to them? grin
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by YinksIgbes: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Dirty no dey kill black man
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Jungleluv5: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Abegiii bring government water tanker now that will give you water
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by McLizbae: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
So he got water and he still cry about the tanker? O wrong o!
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Realguyman1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
heendrix:

If Nigerians are not patronizing the truck driver or whoever is supplying the water the business would have fold up a longtime ago cuz it'll send a signal the people want something better. But people kept accepting or buying thereby making the supplier feels there's no problem. Literally Nigerians re the problem. Y'all should just stop throwing the thrash card at Nigeria at any slightest oppurtunity
Then who'll they now by from? Shay Buhari abi? Sometimes I go just dey wonder wether u guys dey think before u guys make any comment at all. Because before u go say make them nor buy from him hand again, shay u provide a better option for the masses? How many water truck for the whole of naija dey ok (That is what u should have ask urself before commenting), ok.
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Let's sell the country and share the money....

Now is a good time

You and I are owing china.If we don't pay China will take over Nigeria
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by olisaEze(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
So what do you want us to do na seeing as you and your family have been drinking water supplied by it without falling ill or dying?

Some pipo will just open their mouth wawaaa! angry
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Drsnives(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Belongs in the meseum? That belongs in scrap yard ..there is a reason i drink only imported water .. Nobody is serious about Service in NIGERIA.
I will like to know how imported water tastes
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Bwilliam(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
I bet 10k this is in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Grace001: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
When government pipe borne water fails...

But what the OP failed to know is that, that water tanker isn’t for “drinkable water” the water suppler is is for construction site

But for his own foolishness he chose to transfer the water in his GP tank
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by FODA(m): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Is he from the state
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by GerogeI(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wow, what an amazing feat, that someone somewhere keeps this ancient vehicle running.
Meanwhile check Nigeran Army and Police to see how many of their vehicles are grounded.

The OP should hire a Limousine to bring him water. He is talking about a private business, who he engaged. Was he blind when he was negotiating the price.

Seeing that Gov. has failed in supplying pipe borne water better work with your supplier to ensure the tank is cleaned often which is all that matters Or stay there and be looking for instrument panel.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Nedu05: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
Is this Enugu?
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Olabode211: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
everything for naija na bacteria�
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by BigDawsNet: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
That truck was made in 1600

Let just say the truth guys

Is Nigeria gonna be better someday?

Hmmm No one knows!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Psoul(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Belongs in the meseum? That belongs in scrap yard ..there is a reason i drink only imported water .. Nobody is serious about Service in NIGERIA.

Imported water indeed.
How sure are you that the so called imported water (if there is any), is original.
Do you know that most foreign table water are not good for other countries.

Some countries remove some elements from the water when they know consumers can get enough of that elements from other sources.

When u keep using these foreign water, you are like someone using industrial salt or sugar for domestic use.
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by BigDawsNet: 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bwilliam:
I bet 10k this is in Enugu

Is there a law stopping people from getting their own boheole?

In enugu
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by SarkinYarki: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Psoul:

Imported water indeed.
How sure are you that the so called imported water (if there is any), is original.
Do you know that most foreign table water are not good for other countries.

Some countries remove some elements from the water when they know consumers can get enough of that elements from other sources.

When u keep using these foreign water, you are like someone using industrial salt or sugar for domestic use.

Oga all my water sure , I spend on great water from Fiji to Voss to evian to perrier ...I dey spend money for water ..it's how I choose to live
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Jerryherd: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
You can't afford to sink a borehole, you can't afford to live in a better environment yet you criticize someone trying to make a living

Was he expecting a 50 million naira tanker to supply 10,000 water..

He has successfully dwmarketed somebody's business, when karma strikes him he would wonder what he did wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate / Be Careful Who You Sleep With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.