Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water (75910 Views)

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by ayenale1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigeria for sale
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
SarkinYarki:

See the facts about my life shouldn't be seen as show off ..it's just my reality Sir

Alaye, People are finding it difficult to afford ordinary sachet water; how dem wan take import water?
abeg this your fact no suppose enter this post at all!
nobody will invest 20m in that business, how much is bottle water plant that one would spend millions to acquire new trucks just to massage the ego of gloating poor mofos?
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by rhektor(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
vizkiz:
I’ll rather drink water from a toilet seat than that.

OK o drink ecoli and other bacteria, na that time you go learn
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by manmustwack: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
Dem suppose ask d man where he Dey fetch the water come from.
River, lake, gutter or fish pond.
Don’t be surprised if you see fish and baby crocodile in the water too
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by harmony75: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
even the one for dislodging toilet waste never look this bad mmmmm nawa o

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Bobxin: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
The tank containing the water looks better than the truck, so the inside could be cleaner. BTW who drinks water supplied by these water supply.

My biggest fear is the innocent people he puts at risk while driving tha garbage on the highway. Smh
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Bobxin: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
It is easier to reason like you just did when one is sitting on a high horse

High horse ni, if you don't patronise him, there are other cleaner vessels at same cost.
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by adedayourt(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
SmartyPants:

Lol. You're a clown.

Says someone with an IQ measuring below body temperature.
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Bobxin: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Belongs in the meseum? That belongs in scrap yard ..there is a reason i drink only imported water .. Nobody is serious about Service in NIGERIA.

Imported water? What's the name?
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Agugbadin: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Akiria 1
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Bobxin: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Enugu is truly in the hands of God

And they call themselves Green Land?
How? shocked
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Charlie2020(f): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Dig a borehole there and stop complaining. I would rather praise the truck owners ingenuity and survival instinct in this Buhari's administration

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Bobxin: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
EmperorTolson:
What happened to Don't judge a book by its cover?

That's scam in this case grin
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Athemisia: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
The inside might be cleaner than the outside. he should sink his own borehole if he ain't satisfied with this one. Nigeria sucks
Boma... It's overrrrr......

Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by SmartyPants(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
adedayourt:

Says someone with an IQ measuring below body temperature.

Lol.

Believe me you can never sit in the meetings I sit on. You won't even be allowed past the gate. Just learn from me and stop resisting knowledge.

Bye.
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Bobxin: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Drsnives:

I will like to know how imported water tastes

I swear! grin
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by vickin407(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
lordm:
Welcome to Life

Whooopsii inside life dramas
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by magnusfilmsng: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
it is well.

Meanwhile, here’s your opportunity to become a film maker today.
Don’t dull on this offer, join the train on our N15,000 discount.
Click here to register enroll.magnusfilmacademy.com
Or, 0 8 0 3 2 6 8 4 4 2 3 for enquiries.

Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Charx122: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Gift523:
According to the man , the truck itself look like something that could that is bacteria filled and that he never believe he drank the water coming out of the tank of the truck.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iauf2PC1NMs

He was upset because he believes most of the sickness or sore throats he had was basically gotten from that water.

Shit truck!!!
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Mightyhaiz: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Funkeshuga:
I doubt if this is southeast as some people in front page are presuming, southeast is Nigeria small London, that's why they referred to Nigeria as zoo and their small London as the best

Southeast ain't suffering of water, Lagos/Ibadan expressway news at it again

when mad person keep hiding his madness from public, does it change the fact that he's not mad? that's the fate of south easterners
You and southeast..

one of them bore your hole without mercy?
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
How can you drink water supplied by tankers? Some of them get water from dirty rivers
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Drsnives(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bobxin:

I swear! grin

Lol.. I tell you bro, people dea import drinking water?? The comment shock me
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by chinedu2henry: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
This one go still tell us not to judge a book by its cover.
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Water suppliers by day, suckaway waste managers at night.... grin
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by adedayourt(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
SmartyPants:

Lol.

Believe me you can never sit in the meetings I sit on. You won't even be allowed past the gate. Just learn from me and stop resisting knowledge.

Bye.

lol, I definitely cannot seat imbtw morons.

Peace
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Awaja(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Distributing clean water with unclean tank ,uwa mmebi season 108
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Captain92: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Why do we like doing rubbish in this country, i mean majority
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Demolism: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Don't be deceived by outside package
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by GerogeI(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
adedayourt:

Same way PHCN does not owe you constant power supply
Same way your government don't owe you good governance
Same way network providers don't owe you quality service
Same way the police don't owe you protection of lives and property.

Its all the beauty of free market, if they are not there, what would you have done.

Bro you are just plainly dull.
You have a contract with PHCN or any disco, Govt. signed one on you behalf, you fund the govt., police with your taxes. In fact they answer to you.

Do you have any contribution to establishment of a bakery or trucked water supplier? These are private business. As long as they have not broken any law. No law in Nigeria criminalized use of 1950s vehicle.

The pictures provide no factual statement on the hygiene of the truck. If you do not like the aesthetics, go to where you can rent a Limousine water Tanker, it's a free market.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Wettoid123: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
the unkept compound resemble the truck too now!
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by Faithful23(f): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bad hygiene
Re: Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water by GerogeI(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
Funkeshuga:
I doubt if this is southeast as some people in front page are presuming, southeast is Nigeria small London, that's why they referred to Nigeria as zoo and their small London as the best

Southeast ain't suffering of water, Lagos/Ibadan expressway news at it again

when mad person keep hiding his madness from public, does it change the fact that he's not mad? that's the fate of south easterners

Oga, before you spew your ethnic vile, look at the other side of the tanker. It is written "Olowo-", though upside down. This is definitely somewhere in the South West where people answer such Olowo. Do not bite your own fingers, thinking it's someone elses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ / Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate / Be Careful Who You Sleep With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.