Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me (5348 Views)

My Male Friend Has Finally Stopped Ignoring Me. How Should I Respond? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me by UwaMmebii(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2021
Jerakson:
I've investments sir. That one no be issue. The issue now is that My Main babe who I love so much dey ignore me

Go and give her the money na so that she will stop ignoring you sad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me by UwaMmebii(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2021
Mcslize:

Bro, how good is that coin? When BNB was $43, I didn't buy. Now BNB is $512. I am regretting right now.

That dodgecoin, how viable is the coin? I want to buy.

Don't near that coin it will soon crash hard to where it started, if u have been following it since 2017 u will understand what I mean shalom
Re: My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me by Mcslize: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Which one is that? Doubt ive heard of it

It's called CARDANO block chain and the crypto currency or token is ADA. You can research it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me by Lilpen3758: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

I Don't get ya?
Just forget about it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me by SarutobiEky(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
airexx:
Back to which sender? U know how many decades ago I finish that school wey u dey use attract sympathy? I no hide mouth talk am. You go beg till you drop out.

Senior man. I don apologize give you nau. Shey if I be your younger bro Naso you go dey vex for me? Abeg no vex, I no be person wey dey disrespect him senior. Abeg find am in your heart to forgive me. I no mean to sound rude,I mistook you for some Young Rascals wey dey pick on me every now and then. No vex, I dey prostrate beg you. I no be that kind person. No vex abeg, my Oga. I take God beg you, just see me as your younger bro, make you forgive. As I dey type I regret my actions, even if no be you I intend to lash out at, I was in the wrong, I for just ignore. Abeg forgive and forget, I am very sorry sir
Re: My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me by DanTrizy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jerakson:
You know how much I get for account? grin grin

150k na like satchet water money for me no jokes
Guy show me love nau���
Re: My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me by airexx: 5:41am On Apr 19, 2021
SarutobiEky:

Senior man. I don apologize give you nau. Shey if I be your younger bro Naso you go dey vex for me? Abeg no vex, I no be person wey dey disrespect him senior. Abeg find am in your heart to forgive me. I no mean to sound rude,I mistook you for some Young Rascals wey dey pick on me every now and then. No vex, I dey prostrate beg you. I no be that kind person. No vex abeg, my Oga. I take God beg you, just see me as your younger bro, make you forgive. As I dey type I regret my actions, even if no be you I intend to lash out at, I was in the wrong, I for just ignore. Abeg forgive and forget, I am very sorry sir
E don pass... We move.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me by SarutobiEky(m): 5:45am On Apr 19, 2021
airexx:
E don pass... We move.

Good morning boss. Hope you sleep well...shey e mean say you no hold grudges against me again? I still dey prostrate, abeg no vex for me. Na your boy I be.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me by airexx: 5:52am On Apr 19, 2021
SarutobiEky:

Good morning boss. Hope you sleep well...shey e mean say you no hold grudges against me again? I still dey prostrate, abeg no vex for me. Na your boy I be.
Not at all. Guess your night was good.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me by SarutobiEky(m): 5:55am On Apr 19, 2021
airexx:
Not at all. Guess your night was good.

Yes boss. We bless God. After a busy weekend, we won enter road for the new week again. We thank baba God. I pray this new week favours you and your household sir. Thanks for forgiving me. I don learn valuable lesson. God bless and continue to uplift you sir. Have a blissful day sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me by Funkeshuga(m): 6:22am On Apr 19, 2021
Jerakson:
my guy the thing weak me. I no expect say she go do like this. She dy talk say I no love her cuz I no wan support her dreams.
Omo I clear am sey she better wake up from that dream.
Now she dey ignore my WhatsApp messages, calls and texts. And it's been 3 days angry

P.S- pageantry fee dey expensive o. This one even cheap small. Most times na 250k girls dey pay to be a participant.

and that one is a virgin? let her be deceiving you

I don't know why you guys think virgin means hymen alone, Virgins means inexperienced of societal activities for a lady, so for a lady like her to be demanding and ignoring because you declined, her Virginity claimed is doubtful

try and trick her that you will give her the money, let her come your side flaunt some cash and tell her you want to secure your place in her heart and that condition u will give her, smash her and move on
Re: My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me by SweetCunt97(f): 12:45am On Apr 20, 2021
Mcslize:

It's called CARDANO block chain and the crypto currency or token is ADA. You can research it.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless / Girlfriend & I Same Age Marriage / All BOOBS Seen On Social Network Are Fake, See Proof (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.