Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? (21150 Views)

As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) / How To Handle Confrontations With A FRSC Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by BREYZ: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
A road safety officer just slapped me and I slapped him back. Now he is saying they will impound my car last last. He took the number Plate down.

I went to their office to submit a receipt for making payment on a booking. On getting there he came out to meet me and starting showing a lot of aggression. First he said I can't make the payment online, I need to go to the bank. I asked him what the bank use to make payments, he said remita, I said what is this receipt, he said remita receipt. I was like so what's the issue. He said he wants to see the teller.

When the argument continued, my father who was sitted in my car had to come down. He spoke to him calmly and asked what happened. He started insulting my dad. This is a guy that could actually be my younger brother. My father said consider my age, he said what's my business with your age.
I got angry and said you're stupid for that statement, before I know it, he slapped me. Then I gave me a few slaps.
All the officers in all other offices came out and it was obvious they are backing him. Things eventually died down and we were told to bring the receipt later. Apparently their boss at the office said the receipt is acceptable.

PLS what should I do could I would want to be targeted by them everywhere I go.

Insult my father and there wont be any amicable resolution. Forget about car first, then slap me while still younger than I am, your own done finish, whether FRSC officer or not.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by NaijaGoBetter20: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2021
Go Sin No More.

You're a good son of your father... Yoruba will say "Won bù ìyá àti bàbà ẹ òní ojo iku ẹ́ kò pé....." I will do the same thing, you don't talk to my parent anyhow because of stupid uniform.
Next time follow road safety rules and regulations, and anytime they try to stop you... Use your brain "they have no gun*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by Wickedfacts: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2021
Good.
I hope the bastard was in uniform when you slapped him. You should have removed his teeth as souvenir.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by krownjoy97: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2021
Hmmmmmm, no more advice, he just exercise is human right of expression, he should face d outcome of it squarely.

All d best Mr hot tempered.
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by MrJames007: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2021
I don't even stop for them even if they flag me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
A road safety officer just slapped me and I slapped him back. Now he is saying they will impound my car last last. He took the number Plate down.

I went to their office to submit a receipt for making payment on a booking. On getting there he came out to meet me and starting showing a lot of aggression. First he said I can't make the payment online, I need to go to the bank. I asked him what the bank use to make payments, he said remita, I said what is this receipt, he said remita receipt. I was like so what's the issue. He said he wants to see the teller.

When the argument continued, my father who was sitted in my car had to come down. He spoke to him calmly and asked what happened. He started insulting my dad. This is a guy that could actually be my younger brother. My father said consider my age, he said what's my business with your age.
I got angry and said you're stupid for that statement, before I know it, he slapped me. Then I gave me a few slaps.
All the officers in all other offices came out and it was obvious they are backing him. Things eventually died down and we were told to bring the receipt later. Apparently their boss at the office said the receipt is acceptable.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars in your pocket for what you just did, you have made my day

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by Derecky12(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2021
thelinguist:
This happens when we don't think before acting, what happens to turning your other cheek when slapped? Just make sure you don't commit another offense, because na that time your matter go pass water

You get mind sha o
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by capitalzero: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2021
MrJames007:
I don't even stop for them even if they flag me.

Exactly! I increased my speed whenever I saw them. I always locked my car while driving.
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2021
Kingsdave:

Thank God it was resolved... Please sir try and tint your car... It will save you unnecessary stress and issues .... Had a similar issue last year.... Had to tint my car afterwards ....
Tint his car so he can continue pressing phone while driving abi.The man knows he erred and took his booking like a man but the officer also probably has anger issues but now you are saying he should tint his car. For what reason ?
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by samwillyco1(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

You could have arrested the fool after given him like 3 × 3 slaps and if Care is not taken he might be a junior officer

If gun is giving to all those wicked officers, they will do more terrible things than SARS
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by Duplexxx: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2021
My guy i just dey vex reading your story na

Why you no give am like 6 dirty slaps

3 heavy slap for one side of the Jew and 3 dirty slap for the other side of the jew to make it 6

That niggarr called road safety get luck no be me

Na double hands slaps I for give am for the two side of jew for good 1 month he will turn vegetarian na only akamu he go dey drink he can't chew meat

I swear

Don't fear nothing he can do nothing

Any how any how you will tell dem is asking for bribe you refused the next time you saw was a dirty slapped

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2021
I am happy you did not fool yourself when he slapped you.my mum once told me,if someone slaps you,don’t wait for story,slap whoever x2 because at the end,Na sorry go end am

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by symbianDON(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2021
op you did absolutely nothing wrong since he was the first to slap you! go and sin no more grin
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by Ibfpleasant(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2021
alasan007:

Really checking car document is not part of their job but first thing they ask is car document n driver linces I’m surprise to hear you say that they will even book you if your widescreen is crack
yes, windscreen mustn’t have any cracks or else you will be booked!
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by nitt: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2021
some comments here are unbelievable.

Those saying he should not slap the frsc guy back cos of uniform...

Turn the other cheek ...

To them i say, May my children not have your kind of stupid manner of reasoning.

Insult my Oldman in my presence and go further to give me a slap after I return it to you hot?

Na fatality o

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by McTobe(m): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2021
No law enforcement agent, I repeat not even a CP has the right to slap a Constable. I know of a CP that was demoted for slapping a corporal. My brother if Road Safety slap me and I manage to put myself under control. The kind of heat I will bring to bear on his office. Before the case drag on for just 1 month, even his Sector commander go disown am. Na this one wey you say no be their work to check papers tire me. I thought that road worthiness of a vehicle has a direct correlation to the papers. I need enlightenment here o
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by ghettochild(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
The issue has been resolved. Apparently the other officers at the office said he shouldn't have slapped me but they said I shouldn't have called him stupid. And I said he shouldn't have been disrespectful to my father who was standing right there in front of me. A man that has children that are way older than him.
At the end, they called us into an office and everybody apologized to everybody. They told him to take the receipt and confirm it which he did and I got my documents back.

The commander or whatever said he's a difficult person to deal with but he's a nice person sometimes. I told them if you are not careful, this man can make you lose your job if he did the same thing he did to me to an influencial person.

Well, after apologies here and there, I got my vehicle papers back and I'm back to my office.

E dey sweet my belle as u slap him
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by MrJames007: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2021
capitalzero:

Exactly! I increased my speed whenever I saw them. I always locked my car while driving.
cheesy

No kill dem abeg. I slow down, dodge and go.
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by Kestolove(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2021
I'm just want to thank you and may God bless you for slapping the frsc back.
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by CryptoTeacher(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2021
Wahala plenty for this country
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by Judolisco(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2021
I can only thank you for slapping him back... God bless you
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
The issue has been resolved. Apparently the other officers at the office said he shouldn't have slapped me but they said I shouldn't have called him stupid. And I said he shouldn't have been disrespectful to my father who was standing right there in front of me. A man that has children that are way older than him.
At the end, they called us into an office and everybody apologized to everybody. They told him to take the receipt and confirm it which he did and I got my documents back.

The commander or whatever said he's a difficult person to deal with but he's a nice person sometimes. I told them if you are not careful, this man can make you lose your job if he did the same thing he did to me to an influencial person.

Well, after apologies here and there, I got my vehicle papers back and I'm back to my office.

Case closed. If I were you,I would possibly do more than just slapping him for daring to slap me
and insulting my dad in my presence. I could be uncontrollably aggressive in a situation like that. But I know certainly that he would never have the courage or effontry to raise up his hands against me first; no officer has ever tried that.

My advice going forward : make sure all your papers,including your driver's license and other requirements like fire extinguisher, C- caution etc are up to date. Once you have all these in place and you do not violate any traffic law,nobody can mess up with you and go Scot free. That idiot had no right to slap you and as for disrespecting your dad, that should give you a clue as to how he treats his own dad,if he has one,at home !

Nothing do u bro !
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by drmikeadams(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

U be correct guy..
.next time d goat go remember say him no get monopoly to slap anybody
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by mekuxiani(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

All this power drunk people you for beat craze commot for him body
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by katchycouture(f): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Elsueno:
angry

FRSC are very very rude, one even had the audacity to ask for my car documents, I plainly told him, that is not part of his job, naso argument start, till thier boss told me to just go. Anytime I see FRSC for road I just get pissed off no matter how happy I am, arrogant time wasters!

Please where can I quote this from because the next time they stop me to ask for car documents I will boldly stand and tell them it is not their job, but I need to quote it from somewhere for them to know that I know what I am saying.. nonsense people tried to enter my car, I just jumped out from the driver's seat, opened the back door, carried my baby while shouting thief thief thief, people gathered last last and they almost beat up the man for harrasing a nursing mother.
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by Senatorwo7(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jiwabi:
FOUR-ODD Available,

SEND ME A TEXT ON WHATS-APP IF YOU PLAY BETTING;
081 22 72 18 11
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING#

Why not sell a property and stake it
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by tete7000(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
He slapped you, you slapped him back. It is do me, I do you. Why are you bothered?
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
tete7000:
He slapped you, you slapped him back. It is do me, I do you. Why are you bothered?
Well some of the other officers that were backing him took down my number plate and threatened they will impound my car one of these days. They kept saying I came to their office and beat their officer, forgetting that he slapped me first before I returned it.
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by elmagnifico411(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
thelinguist:
This happens when we don't think before acting, what happens to turning your other cheek when slapped? Just make sure you don't commit another offense, because na that time your matter go pass water
wetin this wan dey talk? It's as if u didn't read till d end.. we know your type.. if na u d frsc guy slap, I know sey na bottle u go break. Frsc guys no dey fir handle person wey get mind attack them oh. Speaking from experience
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by Allwell96: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Just get a driver if u can afford one.
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sell your car ,get another because that plate number is going to be your undoing
Re: What Can I Do In This Situation With A FRSC Officer? by tete7000(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Well some of the other officers that were backing him took down my number plate and threatened they will impound my car one of these days. They kept saying I came to their office and beat their officer, forgetting that he slapped me first before I returned it.

Ignore them and stay within the law so that you don't give anyone opportunity to arrest you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parts Of A Car That Has The Biggest Impact On Fuel Economy / Letters On Windscreen Of Auction Cars / "C" Caution Sign A Must In Every Vehicle - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.