Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? (57624 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Almiron: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
I don’t know the appropriate section to post this, so I decided to drop it here. I saw the image and caption on Twitter.

As a professional driver, what would you do if this was the only way to your destination?

Me: I will reverse asap, go and look for a hotel nearby to pass the night. Life is so precious, what if they pop out from the bush with Ak-47 riffles. A lot can go wrong. The only option for me is to reverse and never look back. Eni ori yo odi le, Ire ooo

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by buttlover(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Let me see the bush side

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by sleek214(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
There's only one option: reverse the car and race on top speed.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Shalommy(f): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
I will drive on speed. That's highway to the grave. cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by 2day42moro: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ahead ahead

9 Likes

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by PPIA: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shalommy:
I will drive on speed. That's highway to the grave. cheesy cheesy

grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by GanagiBitrus: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whoever planted those things there expects you to stop & attempt to reverse.
So if you do just that, you've fallen into their trap. cool

493 Likes 28 Shares

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Almiron: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nlfpmod frontpage

2 Likes

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Wawelexy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Reverse with speed is the best option

7 Likes

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Unclebayo(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2023
I will come down from the car and take away those trash problem solve cool

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Reverse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Nazgul: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
I'll hit the brakes, put the car on reverse, drive backwards on top speed until I get to a safe spot, then reverse properly and get the hell outta there, cos it's obvious that kidnappers are lurking in the bushes.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Bar1941(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
Turn back and take another route even if your destination is 4 houses away.

2 Likes

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by JayDaily2: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
Solution: Try to avoid long travels that require night driving through lonely areas as much as possible.

Long-distance drivers have seen worse.

Eggs thrown at your windscreen from nowhere.

What about human figures or animals appearing out of nowhere in the middle of the road?

Tree log obstruction?

The worst encountered was Headlights turning off without any technical issues, turned on touch light and it went off too.

I understand this to be spiritual,

Turned off ignition,

Initiated central lock and light up wisdom leaf.
( Story for another day )

That was all it took to divert them off

etc.

Just avoid driving at night as much as possible.

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Drsnives(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
I'll start singing
"emi lokon emi lokon baba weh no well dey shout emi lokon
Leg dey shake, hand dey shake
Baba weh no well dey shout emi lokon

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by southsouthking(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
O.P in a situation like this, when you get to the spot, just put off your headlights, throttle the vehicle as if you're zooming off, quietly come down from the car and quickly move away the one that's the main obstacle.
Watch out for either torch light or vehicle light, if you see any torch light, quickly take cover on the bush depending on the direction the light is coming from.
If you see no light, quickly move back to your car, central lock and zoom off.

Easier said than done.
But if your heart is at your back, be rest assured you're free.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Treasure17(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Stop the car.
Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by KarlWhyte(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
REVERSE WITH SPEED cool

2 Likes

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by NSK4U(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Reverse

1 Like

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by psychologist(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ok bye

224 Likes 10 Shares

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Triangles1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
A professional driver can drive through especially Mercedes-Benz

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by tojahh(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Will come down
Drop my phone
My Wallet
My car key
My trouser
My shoe
My shirt
My boxers

Begin go house. After all naked Man no dey put hand for pocket.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by JDJ4: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
The only option is to reverse and turn back
Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by gentposh: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Simple
I will stop come down from the car and remove the blockages..

Kai Sense no go kill me ooh

4 Likes

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Eagle360(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
I will run over, those nails cannot puncture my wheel grin

5 Likes

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Angrygoat: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Simple I will turn shaply to the right. Use my steering lock to shift them out to the left and then reverse and then zoom.piiiiuuuum I'm off

3 Likes

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Moneyboyz: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Whoever left that there is around waiting for you try and reverse. Your best bet is moving forward.

20 Likes

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Essence20(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
A professional driver can pass without going over the nails

8 Likes

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Engrr(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jump am with speed, tubeless tyre will still take you for a reasonable distance!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by slawomir: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Activate my fast and Furious mode of driving shaperly

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Cars Submerged In Lagos Flood Following Heavy Downpour (Video) / The Best Car Interior You’ve Ever Seen… / Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.