Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? (3224 Views)

What Muslims Will Experience At Death / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by perezeghi: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
bobestman:

Hahahaha....you make me laugh bro. I was just reading and laughing. You think you can intimidate me with all the epistles you wrote down there. I don't do research and not too vast in writing but the little I knew is far greater than all you have ever knew.

Civilization began in Africa. A language in Africa is the etymology of all languages on earth. Creation took place in a land in Africa and the first man was in that land who is a replica of tbe one you ignorantly call Jesus cos it is what they put in the Bible for you. Go and find out who are these ppl and the true ones there will teach you everything you desire to know since creation till now . Even your Bible tells you they will show you the truth hidden since the creation of the world - Isaiah 44:7. Whether you call it Africa or agree it's another thing, it's the land of the chosen ones, the people the creator called His own. I told you to tell me the meaning of "INRI" they put on the tree of the Messiah.

Do you know that was nothing like Egypt? Do you know the ppl who are Egypt?
Do you know things that were added and removed from the scripture ?
Do you know that the scripture was sealed since the days Daniel and He was told the truth will only come out in the time of the end which is now - Dan 12:4 and all you have been reading are the wrong interpret ions cos it was sealed, the true knowledge was locked up, so those who hijacked the book interpreted it according to their little understanding. I can go on and on but you will never understand cos your mind is made up with the little you know.

We are in the age of knowledge and many spiritual beings are already on earth in human terbanacle to wake up the children before the end. You will hear things you have not heard before cos truth always shock ppl. Be doing shakara, that's your own cup of tea.

I will still remind you again that the one they gave to you as Jesus in the Messiah is not the true messiah. The identity of the true Messiah was hidden by the powers that rule the world and the credited it all to your Jesus - Identity theft. Many of you don't know and will never agree till you see it with your eyes. According to the law of duality, everything is in twos. There are 2 Messiahs, one is real, the other is fake. Let's keep watching.

You bash Muslims not knowing that Christians also have their many errors. Infact all are in error and all we know are but half truth till the time of correction or restitution of all things. Ponder on those words.

Hmmmm...

Please can you speak more on the bolded(s) and the source of such information.
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
See STORY o! undecided

My guy i can understand how desperate you're to discard the JWs but you're simply blind to the truth!
For instance, there is no servant of God due to eagerness to see the end of badness that is not in haste regarding God's judgment. But God never condemn such ones instead He encouraged them to keep their calm!
So your argument regarding JWs expectations of God's Kingdom doesn't hold waters.
WHY?
A soldier always AWAKE on the WATCHTOWER can never be condemned for calling out to the city at the sight of any approaching object rather true citizens will commend him for being always watchful!
Jesus gave us a sign that will help us distinguish the GROUP practicing Christianity in the midst of fake Churches during the endtime, he said "by their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16-18} now Apostle Paul made us understand that there is a clear difference between the FRUIT and GIFT of a tree {John 15:1} of course the gift are not what we want to eat so as to grow in spirit rather it's the FRUIT!

Out of all the religions claiming Christians today which GROUP is producing this qualities within their midst? LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} i'm sure that you can't mention the name of your own Church in this regard because all those Churches have disappointed you after deceiving you guys with their worthless GIFTS!

But talk about Jehovah's Witnesses this group is known globally for the fruit that no other religion can meet up throughout mankind's history!

For your information, this is the GROUP that's able to help people from all races settle their differences, their members have stopped joining soldiers and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone throughout the rest of their lives! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Micah 4:1-3

So that means if everyone on this planet is a JW war will cease throughout the whole earth! Psalms 46:9
My guy can you prove to me that Jesus whom the Bible referred to as the Prince of Peace is not the one behind JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES? undecided
Remember it's the same Jesus o and his attitude doesn't change {Hebrew 13:8} if his followers make mistakes regarding the timing of God's judgment {Act 1:7} he (Jesus) will never condemn them rather he will encourage them to continue the work he assigned to them! Act 1:8

So instead of contemplating on their mistakes why not ponder over their success?
No religious group has gathered enough zealous preachers and industrious teachers like JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. I'm proud to inform you that before the lockdown the number of active preachers in JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization is approximately 9,000,000, globally! Do you think Jesus doesn't know what he was saying when he told his disciples "follow me, and i will make you FISHERS OF MEN" {Mark 1:17} this are not just bench warmers going to churches but active preachers and teachers of God's word! Matthew 24:14
Please i'm not saying they never made mistakes, of course they surely erred just like Jesus' first century followers but remember Jesus never condemned his followers for their incessant disturbances regarding when the end will come {Matthew 24:3} rather he strengthened them and commanded them to continue preaching and teaching throughout the earth. So there is nothing evil in what you're carrying about in your head regarding JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! undecided

PervertProphet:

My brother neighbour Max. Forget these rancid recapitulated JW online library agitprop that don't add up Biblically where the Governing Body performs it's special type of Bible exegesis and acrobatics to arrive at answers that explain away all the lies that they have heard and affirmed to be true in the past but have now retracted making Jehovah look like a "clown" to the unbelievers. Your position is not different from the Muslim position where he denies his own sources but also races to the Bible to make use of verses and analogies that don't add up in the Bible to try and justify his lies instead of just admitting to the clear errors and lies in your publications.

Where do we start with your group even though I have asked you to explain some quotes from your publications which you have clearly avoided and instead have hurried to dump some of these JW acrobatics to explain away what is embarrassing about their history that goes back to the times of Judge Rutherford and Minister Russell.

A false prophet or false prophet organisation refers to a person or organisation that sets themselves up as a source of spiritual authority or teacher who claims to speak for God making such claims of an evil ends that never comes to pass. You will certainly know false prophets by their fruits no matter how very clever they try to mask as the light. In the last dispensation even among some of these crazy pastors just like the JW organisation. One very important mark you can never miss in identifying false prophets is contained as informed by Jesus Christ is contained in Mark 13:5-8 NKJV — And Jesus, answering them, began to say: “Take heed that no one deceives you. “For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and will deceive many. “But when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be troubled; for such things must happen, but the end is not yet. “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, and there will be famines and troubles. These are the beginnings of sorrows.

False Prophets and False Prophet organisations are always alarmist in nature. This fruit of theirs never fails. I could show several Qur'an and hadiths of Muhammad doing same. The JW organisation leadership starting from Minister Russell who lifted and copied the Nelson H. Barbour and Millerites false alarmist end of the ages predictions. This is also continued also in the times of Rutherford where wars, sufferings, etc are interpreted to mean that Armageddon is imminent upon us contrary to what Jesus Christ himself said that we do not panic or get deceived when we see Wars, nations rising against nations, etc as these are just the beginning of the trial and not yet the end. What false organisations like yours do in a Jim Jones styled hysteria is to raise the panic levels of the people and after then introduce them to flip flopping doctrines that they always have to constantly revise as "updated light". When all these failed all those years of false predictions by the JW organisation. They are now a little modest on their alarmist approach but you can still see it with their publications where they try so hard to manipulate the people with the present sufferings they are going through to try and imply that they need to study the Bible with JW in other to escape Armageddon. This alarmist approach is evident in how I have Jehovah Witnesses around me and even Watchtower portray world events as so bad that human life is at immediate risk of annhilation, and some Watchtower article, or recent world event, has Jehovah's Witnesses in a panic, or flurry of excitement, that Armageddon is upon us.

You already know what Deuteronomy 18:20-22(NWT):
“‘If any prophet presumptuously speaks a word in my name that I did not command him to speak or speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die.+ 21 However, you may say in your heart: “How will we know that Jehovah has not spoken the word?” 22 When the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word is not fulfilled or does not come true, then Jehovah did not speak that word. The prophet spoke it presumptuously. You should not fear him.’

Even aside Jehovah condemning false prophecies of dates. The Watchtower Society also condemns itself as JW organisation clearly states here in her publication that predicting a date that sees the end of the world amounts to false prophesy. Even Jesus Christ never gave a certain date that will see the end of the World. He was wise to get the disciples mind of that who before they encountered the Holy Spirit of God had the same alarmist approach that Jehovah Witnesses have today that leads the organisation to a manner of false prophecy and flip in doctrines which is a testament to the fact that the Holy Spirit of God is absent with the Watchtower Society hence the several inconsistencies and failed prophecies.

"True, there have been those in times past who predicted an "end to the world," even announcing a specific date. Yet nothing happened. The "end" did not come. They were guilty of false prophesying. Why? What was missing?

Missing from such people were God's truths and the evidence that he was guiding and using them." Awake! 1968 Oct 8 p.23

They even misinterpreted politicians who obviously are not using Bible verses in their political analysis as a form of false prophet while you MaxInDHouse is trying to do the same stale JW acrobatics to exonerate yourself from the failed predictions and prophecies when you all actively teach the Bible. What hypocrisy!!

"Political leaders often end up being “false prophets” unable to fulfill their promises. Of course, not every ruler turns out to be a “Hitler,” whose promised “thousand-year reich” proved to be a disastrous 12 years of misrule. ... A very prominent political “prophet” of our present century was the League of Nations, formed in 1919. It foretold a world of lasting peace. But World War II unceremoniously dumped it into a pit of inactivity." Awake! 1981 Dec 8 p.14

The irony is Watchtower Society calling other religious or political organizations false prophets but does all types of back flips to escape their false prophecies tag for 1914 as the year for the end of the world, 1925 was the year earthly resurrection will start, etc. You now even deny much of the foundation of your history by downplaying your founder, Pastor Russell and Judge Rutherford when back in his days. He, false prophet Russell was referred to as your Prophet.

"This was the test - the coming down of fire; and the fulfillment exactly on time has proved that Pastor Russell was one of God's great reformers and prophets." Watchtower 1919 Oct 1 p.297
"For an answer, people should listen to the plain preaching by the remnant prefigured by Jeremiah, for these preach to men the present-day fulfillment of Jeremiah's prophecies. Who made them a prophet to speak with the authority that they claim? Well, who made Jeremiah a prophet?" Watchtower 1959 Jan 15 pp.39-41
"Those who do not read can hear, for God has on earth today a prophetlike organization, just as he did in the days of the early Christian congregation." Watchtower 1964 Oct 1 p.601
Watchtower describes itself as the "modern-day" prophet.

"So, does Jehovah have a prophet to help them, to warn them of dangers and to declare things to come?
IDENTIFYING THE "PROPHET"
These questions can be answered in the affirmative. Who is this prophet?
... This "prophet" was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time as International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah's Christian witnesses.
... Of course, it is easy to say that this group acts as a "prophet" of God. It is another thing to prove it. The only way that this can be done is to review the record. Thus this group of anointed followers of Jesus Christ, doing a work in Christendom paralleling Ezekiel's work among the Jews, were manifestly the modern-day Ezekiel, the "prophet" commissioned by Jehovah to declare the good news of God's Messianic kingdom and to give warning to Christendom." Watchtower 1972 Apr 1 pp.197-199 'They Shall Know that a Prophet Was Among Them'

I am not yet done with addressing all your points but this post is becoming a little longer. Let me continue with a new post.
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by shadeyinka(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
PervertProphet:

I just noticed the smartness of what you did.

Thanks for that. I mistakenly thought you were a Muslim. So sorry.
Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by PervertProphet: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
bobestman:

[s]Hahahaha....you make me laugh bro. I was just reading and laughing. You think you can intimidate me with all the epistles you wrote down there. I don't do research and not too vast in writing but the little I knew is far greater than all you have ever knew.

Civilization began in Africa. A language in Africa is the etymology of all languages on earth. Creation took place in a land in Africa and the first man was in that land who is a replica of tbe one you ignorantly call Jesus cos it is what they put in the Bible for you. Go and find out who are these ppl and the true ones there will teach you everything you desire to know since creation till now. Even your Bible tells you they will show you the truth hidden since the creation of the world - Isaiah 44:7. Whether you call it Africa or agree it's another thing, it's the land of the chosen ones, the people the creator called His own. I told you to tell me the meaning of "INRI" they put on the tree of the Messiah.

Do you know that was nothing like Egypt? Do you know the ppl who are Egypt?
Do you know things that were added and removed from the scripture ?
Do you know that the scripture was sealed since the days Daniel and He was told the truth will only come out in the time of the end which is now - Dan 12:4 and all you have been reading are the wrong interpret ions cos it was sealed, the true knowledge was locked up, so those who hijacked the book interpreted it according to their little understanding. I can go on and on but you will never understand cos your mind is made up with the little you know.

We are in the age of knowledge and many spiritual beings are already on earth in human terbanacle to wake up the children before the end. You will hear things you have not heard before cos truth always shock ppl. Be doing shakara, that's your own cup of tea.

I will still remind you again that the one they gave to you as Jesus in the Messiah is not the true messiah. The identity of the true Messiah was hidden by the powers that rule the world and the credited it all to your Jesus - Identity theft. Many of you don't know and will never agree till you see it with your eyes. According to the law of duality, everything is in twos. There are 2 Messiahs, one is real, the other is fake. Let's keep watching.

You bash Muslims not knowing that Christians also have their many errors. Infact all are in error and all we know are but half truth till the time of correction or restitution of all things. Ponder on those words[/s].

grin grin

After reading most of what you wrote up there. I can't help but to agree with you as regards your own words which are:

"I don't do research and not too vast in writing... ."

A language in Africa is the etymology of all languages on earth. grin grin I will give you 10 different reports by other scientists challenging the claim made in 2011 by another group of scientists that the origin of all languages was from Africa. In 2012, a linguist Michael Cysouuv from a university in Munich also publish a report in Science, one of the world's leading science journas also claiming that adequate data fails to support the claim of language origin in Africa. This argument is just silly and is a spirit of false antichrist present in you. The Muslims do it with Arabic as the chosen language. The Jews do it with Hebrew as the chosen language and as the chosen people. Jesus Christ who came to show the perfect knowledge and understanding of God had no such business with nonsenses like this. God is not that childish to engage in all that after he created the different races.

I understand you are trying to be Afro proud. Nothing wrong with that. I am with you on that but views like yours don't really matter in the heavier matters of God's thoughts and ways. All Humanity are one. He created them all. It's like saying blue painted vehicle is more better than a red painted one because of the blue colour. If you have that kind of argument before some adults. They are going to immediately classify you as a child because only children would engage in silly disputes about that.

Say I agree with you that Jesus is an African. What difference does this do for you except fuel your black skin ego. Will it change the good works of Jesus Christ from being who He really was?!!

You quoted Isaiah 44:7 to support your frivolous argument. I am shocked how people like you love sensationalist and all types of seductive teachings out there. Let me reproduce Isaiah 44:7 here so people can judge where the word, Africa is found there. Don't forget as at this Bible age. There was nothing like the word, Africa. Even till today. The word Africa is not any African language derived.

Isaiah 44:7 KJV — And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

Everyone might need to borrow Binoculars like you to be able to see where this verse in particular talked of Africa. We are not saying that the Bible doesn't refer to Africa in other verses by the old names that Africa was known by but in this particular verse. Where do you read it talking of Africa. All you false antichrists that love forcing your ideas into the Bible that is not there in the first place. Anyone who reads from the verse one of this Isaiah 44 will instantly recognise that this Bible chapter is talking about Jacob/Israel. Verse 28 even refers to the Temple rebuilt by Cyrus and this prophecy was fulfilled in Ezra 1:2 and in 2 Chronicles 36:23. Cyrus was a Persia King. Persia is today's Iran.

Easy with your lies. They will get go so debunked here that you yourself will be shocked. The rest of what you wrote were just arrant nonsense. Almost a Kemetic guy done with smoking so much weed and comes through with Do you know there is a special knowledge of Jesus been a Igbo or Yoruba or Fulani man. grin grin Even the Muslims are laughing at you and saying we thought our prophet Muhammad was mad but there is one madder than him. grin grin You should reserve some of these beer parlour non-historical "facts" for the joint when you hit that spot with your homies in the evening. No serious scholar not even the Atheist Scholars will take most of your ridiculous assertions serious.

1 Like

Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by PervertProphet: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Ethiopia is one country in Africa. Most Africans practise Christianity derived from Europeans, they don't practise orthodox Christianity.

Or do you accept the Coptic Bible?

You people won't even allow me address the Muslims. I am about to reply Antichristian. I see another mention of me.

Go and read before you come and try do the usual "we hate the perfect one-Jesus so we will engage in the dance of shame by distracting with things that do not matter in the kingdom."

First, do you know that Ethiopia was one of the old name to refer to all Africa. Even the name Libya was once used to refer to the whole of Africa. Some historians even argue that the Yoruba people for instance migrated from Egypt as with all other Western, East, Southern Africa groups. We really don't have real records of these groups prior to the 15th century. 1st to 10th century is really scanty of the history of these groups in places where they currently reside.

As regards the Coptic Bible. You need to understand it's history. You do know Coptic was a Egyptian language with different dialects before it was destroyed with the coming of the Arabs who forced Islam and Arabic language on the people.

1 Like

Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by bobestman(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin

After reading most of what you wrote up there. I can't help but to agree with you as regards your own words which are:

"I don't do research and not too vast in writing... ."

A language in Africa is the etymology of all languages on earth. grin grin I will give you 10 different reports by other scientists challenging the claim made in 2011 by another group of scientists that the origin of all languages was from Africa. In 2012, a linguist Michael Cysouuv from a university in Munich also publish a report in Science, one of the world's leading science journas also claiming that adequate data fails to support the claim of language origin in Africa. This argument is just silly and is a spirit of false antichrist present in you. The Muslims do it with Arabic as the chosen language. The Jews do it with Hebrew as the chosen language and as the chosen people. Jesus Christ who came to show the perfect knowledge and understanding of God had no such business with nonsenses like this. God is not that childish to engage in all that after he created the different races.

I understand you are trying to be Afro proud. Nothing wrong with that. I am with you on that but views like yours don't really matter in the heavier matters of God's thoughts and ways. All Humanity are one. He created them all. It's like saying blue painted vehicle is more better than a red painted one because of the blue colour. If you have that kind of argument before some adults. They are going to immediately classify you as a child because only children would engage in silly disputes about that.

Say I agree with you that Jesus is an African. What difference does this do for you except fuel your black skin ego. Will it change the good works of Jesus Christ from being who He really was?!!

You quoted Isaiah 44:7 to support your frivolous argument. I am shocked how people like you love sensationalist and all types of seductive teachings out there. Let me reproduce Isaiah 44:7 here so people can judge where the word, Africa is found there. Don't forget as at this Bible age. There was nothing like the word, Africa. Even till today. The word Africa is not any African language derived.

Isaiah 44:7 KJV — And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

Everyone might need to borrow Binoculars like you to be able to see where this verse in particular talked of Africa. We are not saying that the Bible doesn't refer to Africa in other verses by the old names that Africa was known by but in this particular verse. Where do you read it talking of Africa. All you false antichrists that love forcing your ideas into the Bible that is not there in the first place. Anyone who reads from the verse one of this Isaiah 44 will instantly recognise that this Bible chapter is talking about Jacob/Israel. Verse 28 even refers to the Temple rebuilt by Cyrus and this prophecy was fulfilled in Ezra 1:2 and in 2 Chronicles 36:23. Cyrus was a Persia King. Persia is today's Iran.

Easy with your lies. They will get go so debunked here that you yourself will be shocked. The rest of what you wrote were just arrant nonsense. Almost a Kemetic guy done with smoking so much weed and comes through with Do you know there is a special knowledge of Jesus been a Igbo or Yoruba or Fulani man. grin grin Even the Muslims are laughing at you and saying we thought our prophet Muhammad was mad but there is one madder than him. grin grin You should reserve some of these beer parlour non-historical "facts" for the joint when you hit that spot with your homies in the evening. No serious scholar not even the Atheist Scholars will take most of your ridiculous assertions serious.

You will understand at the right time. This is not the time to massage people's back to make them understand. Enjoy your delusion bro
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by PervertProphet: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
perezeghi:

Hmmmm...

grin grin
You are suddenly enticed by a beer parlour non-historical Jesus he wants to present to you but the New Testament Jesus that is backed up with over 5000 manuscripts is not that interesting to you. This is how you people fall into all kinds of false teachings and doctrines.

The Jesus that he would present I can bet it is a Gnostic Jesus also the same type Muhammad plagiarized as the Jesus of the qur'an. If only you will do the research. Just a beautiful nonsense but no substance. The real substance is did Jesus come to die for the Sins of this world.
Yes.
Can we trust in this to be saved after examining his perfect life.
Yes.

Everyother addition like Jesus been from Ogbomosho or from Kwara or from Anambra state are the type of conversations that deceived individuals are very open to. Silly genelogies that profit nothing.
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by 1Sharon(f): 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
PervertProphet:

You people won't even allow me address the Muslims. I am about to reply Antichristian. I see another mention of me.

Go and read before you come and try do the usual "we hate the perfect one-Jesus so we will engage in the dance of shame by distracting with things that do not matter in the kingdom."

First, do you know that Ethiopia was one of the old name to refer to all Africa. Even the name Libya was once used to refer to the whole of Africa. Some historians even argue that the Yoruba people for instance migrated from Egypt as with all other Western, East, Southern Africa groups. We really don't have real records of these groups prior to the 15th century. 1st to 10th century is really scanty of the history of these groups in places where they currently reside.

As regards the Coptic Bible. You need to understand it's history. You do know Coptic was a Egyptian language with different dialects before it was destroyed with the coming of the Arabs who forced Islam and Arabic language on the people.

Revisionist! Source?
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by PervertProphet: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Revisionist! Source?

Go research on the Greek formation of this ancient Egyptian term, athtiu-abu that now evolved into been borrowed as an Amharic word, ītyōppyā. Later, Aethiopia to refer to the whole of the ancient Nubia land by the Greek-Romans. This is also commonly seen also in the Old Testament where this is used to describe the Nubia or the Kushites.

You can also check Hatke, George(2013). Aksum and Nubia: Warfare, Commerce, and Political Fictions in Ancient Northeast Africa. Pp. 52-53.

Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by 1Sharon(f): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
PervertProphet:

Go research on the Greek formation of this ancient Egyptian term, athtiu-abu that now evolved into been borrowed as an Amharic word, ītyōppyā. Later, Aethiopia to refer to the whole of the ancient Nubia land by the Greek-Romans. This is also commonly seen also in the Old Testament where this is used to describe the Nubia or the Kushites.

You can also check Hatke, George(2013). Aksum and Nubia: Warfare, Commerce, and Political Fictions in Ancient Northeast Africa. Pp. 52-53.

Ok, but you said Ethiopia was used to refer to all of Africa and not this.

Also where is the source for Yorubas migrating from Egypt?
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by PervertProphet: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Ok, but you said Ethiopia was used to refer to all of Africa and not this.

Also where is the source for Yorubas migrating from Egypt?

Do you yourself know that there are different school of thought as to the migration of the Yoruba with some saying the Yorubas migrating from Egypt and some saying from Mecca or Israel. Is this the first time you have heard of this or you just want to deviate the whole topic?

Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by 1Sharon(f): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
PervertProphet:

Do you yourself know that there are different school of thought as to the migration of the Yoruba with some saying the Yorubas migrating from Egypt and some saying from Mecca or Israel. Is this the first time you have heard of this or you just want to deviate the whole topic?

It was you who brought up this subject and yes I have heard of that theory but it's know it's bullshit and speculation.
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by bobestman(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
perezeghi:

Hmmmm...

On the first bolded, many of you know but will not believe. Read Zaphaniah 3:10, it tells you the land where all the dispersed children will return to present their offerings to the King of Kings who will dwell in that land. You can understand better when you read Isaiah 11:11-13 which tells you about the gathering of the children cos they must first be gathered in their land when their King (many think is name is Jesus) will appear. Read Isaiah 60 to know how the ppl will gather to fulfil Zaphaniah 3:10.

On "INRI" ...the letter J is just 500yrs old while the Messiah's story over 2000yrs ago, how is the name Jesus? The I which stands for his real name began with ih or ie but it's not iesous as he said or Yeshua. Yeshua is close but the true name is an African name. N is for nazarene(he will be called a nazarene), R is for RA or Ray or Light which is also one of his names while the final I is for Ieuda or Uda or Judah( that's how they keep changing it). Remember Ieuda or Uda or Judah means an iron rod or septre held by kings. Find out which African tongue call sceptre or iron rod, Uda? See most of the names in your Bible and even geography were all of African tongues and have meanings in your African tongues but thieves removed them and gave their names or those you won't be able to know the meanings.

About the 2 Messiah, read 2 Thess 2 vs 1 to end. There was a man who assume himself to be God(as you ppl understand it), aka the son of perdition who also imitate the Messiah as the son of God on earth. I also saw in a vision the 2 light and they were fighting each other on who to come first. A false messiah will first come to decieve many of you before the true one appears this endtime. I will not go more on that. What will happen this endtime will make many of you understand.
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
PervertProphet:
Every year, Muslims engage in all sorts of Islamic ritual, jihad, hajj, wudu, solat, etc. They put so much effort in trying to get people to convert to islam. They contribute towards building mosques and so many other things that they think will make them be saved and enter to their sex-themed paradise. I am always concerned about how devouted they are and so zealous for their god and his prophet Muhammad even ready to kill if you critic their prophet. I ask myself to what gain since many Muslims don't know that there is already a fixed amount of Muslims that will enter Jannah and this number have already been filled by the first followers of Muhammad.

For your information. Only 70,000 or 700,000 Muslims altogether will enter Jannah: the Islamic paradise of sex. Since the death of Muhammad 1400 years ago. The rest of you Muslims are lost doing endless wudu rituals in vain. It's painful how you lots 1.5billion of you think you are heading somewhere. This is why I am harsh with you lots so you see the stupidity of what you believe in. Listen to the prophet of Allah speak:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ أَبِي بَكْرٍ الْمُقَدَّمِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا فُضَيْلُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، عَنْ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ لَيَدْخُلَنَّ مِنْ أُمَّتِي سَبْعُونَ أَلْفًا ـ أَوْ سَبْعُمِائَةِ أَلْفٍ ـ لاَ يَدْخُلُ أَوَّلُهُمْ حَتَّى يَدْخُلَ آخِرُهُمْ، وَجُوهُهُمْ عَلَى صُورَةِ الْقَمَرِ لَيْلَةَ الْبَدْرِ ‏"
Narrated Sahl bin Sa`d:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Verily! 70,000 or 700,000 of my followers will enter Paradise altogether; so that the first and the last amongst them will enter at the same time, and their faces will be glittering like the bright full moon."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3247
In-book : Book 59, Hadith 58
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith 470  

Muslims, why waste all your earthly life following a clown prophet who spoke so contradictory? A clown prophet who has made it hard for you to accept the real Jesus of the New Testament. Do an independent study of the lives of Jesus and Muhammad and make a decision today on whom you will follow.

Obviously,Trinitarians are very insecure!
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by perezeghi: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin
You are suddenly enticed by a beer parlour non-historical Jesus he wants to present to you but the New Testament Jesus that is backed up with over 5000 manuscripts is not that interesting to you. This is how you people fall into all kinds of false teachings and doctrines.

The Jesus that he would present I can bet it is a Gnostic Jesus also the same type Muhammad plagiarized as the Jesus of the qur'an. If only you will do the research. Just a beautiful nonsense but no substance. The real substance is did Jesus come to die for the Sins of this world.
Yes.
Can we trust in this to be saved after examining his perfect life.
Yes.

Everyother addition like Jesus been from Ogbomosho or from Kwara or from Anambra state are the type of conversations that deceived individuals are very open to. Silly genelogies that profit nothing.

Please can you bring to my notice the over 5000 manuscripts..............
I'd appreciate. Thanks.
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by RussellRutherfo: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
perezeghi:

Please can you bring to my notice the over 5000 manuscripts..............
I'd appreciate. Thanks.

What happened to your Google? Don't be a lazy douchebag waiting for him to spoon-feed you. You should not be disturbing PervertProphet with creche questions as this. Pervertprophet drops facts upon facts that can be confirmed.

Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by RussellRutherfo: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Obviously,Trinitarians are very insecure!

I would think it's better better being a Trinitarian than a Turban Headslamming terrorist.
What do you think?..

I don't see the Trinitarians killing anyone for Jesus being mocked but Muslims. That group can behead a person who as much quotes their sources on how their Muhammad consumated sexually relationship with a 9year old girl child that stilled played with dolls and was not yet up to puberty.

What do you think?
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by RussellRutherfo: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
bobestman:

On the first bolded, many of you know but will not believe. Read Zaphaniah 3:10, it tells you the land where all the dispersed children will return to present their offerings to the King of Kings who will dwell in that land. You can understand better when you read Isaiah 11:11-13 which tells you about the gathering of the children cos they must first be gathered in their land when their King (many think is name is Jesus) will appear. Read Isaiah 60 to know how the ppl will gather to fulfil Zaphaniah 3:10.

On "INRI" ...the letter J is just 500yrs old while the Messiah's story over 2000yrs ago, how is the name Jesus? The I which stands for his real name began with ih or ie but it's not iesous as he said or Yeshua. Yeshua is close but the true name is an African name. N is for nazarene(he will be called a nazarene), R is for RA or Ray or Light which is also one of his names while the final I is for Ieuda or Uda or Judah( that's how they keep changing it). Remember Ieuda or Uda or Judah means an iron rod or septre held by kings. Find out which African tongue call sceptre or iron rod, Uda? See most of the names in your Bible and even geography were all of African tongues and have meanings in your African tongues but thieves removed them and gave their names or those you won't be able to know the meanings.

About the 2 Messiah, read 2 Thess 2 vs 1 to end. There was a man who assume himself to be God(as you ppl understand it), aka the son of perdition who also imitate the Messiah as the son of God on earth. I also saw in a vision the 2 light and they were fighting each other on who to come first. A false messiah will first come to decieve many of you before the true one appears this endtime. I will not go more on that. What will happen this endtime will make many of you understand.

See Bible stunting and Jet lee film trick.

When you read Zephaniah 3:10 and next read Isaiah 11:11-13 where God promised to gather all His true worshippers from Egypt(Old name for Africa) and beyond. Did God stop at just Africa? Did you in anyway see other lands like Assyria(Lands in Syria, Iraq, Iran and Turkey), Elam(Present day Islamic Iran), Shinar(Mesopotamia), Hamath(modern Syria)? Or you decided to do some bible film trick just to concentrate only on Egypt?.

Whoever is your marijuana dealer knows his work very well. In the New Testament, Jesus is referred to as the King of the Jews (or King of the Judeans), both at the beginning of his life and at the end. In the Koine Greek of the New Testament, e.g., in John 19:3, this is written as Basileus ton Ioudaion (βασιλεὺς τῶν Ἰουδαίων).

Both uses of the title lead to dramatic results in the New Testament accounts. In the account of the nativity of Jesus in the Gospel of Matthew, the Biblical Magi who come from the east call Jesus the "King of the Jews", causing Herod the Great to order the Massacre of the Innocents. Towards the end of the accounts of all four canonical Gospels, in the narrative of the Passion of Jesus, the title "King of the Jews" leads to charges against Jesus that result in his crucifixion.

The initialism INRI (Latin: Iēsus Nazarēnus, Rēx Iūdaeōrum) represents the Latin inscription (in John 19:19), which in English translates to "Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews", and John 19:20 states that this was written in three languages—Hebrew, Latin, and Greek—during the crucifixion of Jesus.

The title "King of the Jews" is only used in the New Testament by gentiles, namely by the Magi, Pontius Pilate, and the Roman soldiers. In contrast, the Jewish leaders use the designation "Christ", which means "Messiah". Although the phrase "King of the Jews" is used in most English translations, it has also been translated "King of the Judeans" (see Ioudaioi).

John 19:19-22 KJV — And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin. Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews. Pilate answered, What I have written I have written.

You smoke what you smoke you start talking arrant nonsense not contained in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by RussellRutherfo: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
See STORY o! undecided

My guy i can understand how desperate you're to discard the JWs but you're simply blind to the truth!
For instance, there is no servant of God due to eagerness to see the end of badness that is not in haste regarding God's judgment. But God never condemn such ones instead He encouraged them to keep their calm!
So your argument regarding JWs expectations of God's Kingdom doesn't hold waters.
WHY?
A soldier always AWAKE on the WATCHTOWER can never be condemned for calling out to the city at the sight of any approaching object rather true citizens will commend him for being always watchful!
Jesus gave us a sign that will help us distinguish the GROUP practicing Christianity in the midst of fake Churches during the endtime, he said "by their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16-18} now Apostle Paul made us understand that there is a clear difference between the FRUIT and GIFT of a tree {John 15:1} of course the gift are not what we want to eat so as to grow in spirit rather it's the FRUIT!

Out of all the religions claiming Christians today which GROUP is producing this qualities within their midst? LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} i'm sure that you can't mention the name of your own Church in this regard because all those Churches have disappointed you after deceiving you guys with their worthless GIFTS!

But talk about Jehovah's Witnesses this group is known globally for the fruit that no other religion can meet up throughout mankind's history!

For your information, this is the GROUP that's able to help people from all races settle their differences, their members have stopped joining soldiers and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone throughout the rest of their lives! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Micah 4:1-3

So that means if everyone on this planet is a JW war will cease throughout the whole earth! Psalms 46:9
My guy can you prove to me that Jesus whom the Bible referred to as the Prince of Peace is not the one behind JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES? undecided
Remember it's the same Jesus o and his attitude doesn't change {Hebrew 13:8} if his followers make mistakes regarding the timing of God's judgment {Act 1:7} he (Jesus) will never condemn them rather he will encourage them to continue the work he assigned to them! Act 1:8

So instead of contemplating on their mistakes why not ponder over their success?
No religious group has gathered enough zealous preachers and industrious teachers like JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. I'm proud to inform you that before the lockdown the number of active preachers in JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization is approximately 9,000,000, globally! Do you think Jesus doesn't know what he was saying when he told his disciples "follow me, and i will make you FISHERS OF MEN" {Mark 1:17} this are not just bench warmers going to churches but active preachers and teachers of God's word! Matthew 24:14
Please i'm not saying they never made mistakes, of course they surely erred just like Jesus' first century followers but remember Jesus never condemned his followers for their incessant disturbances regarding when the end will come {Matthew 24:3} rather he strengthened them and commanded them to continue preaching and teaching throughout the earth. So there is nothing evil in what you're carrying about in your head regarding JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! undecided

The same copy and paste rhetoric from Jehovah Witness online library and website. Nothing new just lift and paste. Let's play some of your game.

Reasoning From the Scriptures claims that the combined strength of 6 reasons allow Jehovah's Witnesses to uniquely claim to be the only true religion. Some are based on doctrinal interpretation, others on the actions of followers. All of these points have been shown to have questionable merit.

At John 13:35, Jesus said that love identifies his followers. In the parable of the good Samaritan at Luke 10:25-37, Jesus showed love should extend to all people, including Samaritans, whom the Jews looked down upon as apostates. The love of Jehovah’s Witnesses is insular, largely withdrawn from non-believers, who are labelled "worldly people." Worse still is that those who leave the religion and disfellowshipped are strictly shunned. Over a million former Jehovah's Witnesses are being shunned at this very time, many by their own parents and siblings, some for decades. The extent to which Jehovah's Witnesses are forced to adhere to this heartless and controlling practice is void of love or Scriptural support.

Watchtower also relates love to their preaching work. Not only aren't Jehovah’s Witnesses unique in preaching, but their message is far from one of love. The New Testament teaches that Jesus’ ransom sacrifice cancelling a person's sin upon their death, a far cry from Watchtower’s message that “the good news of god’s kingdom” is that billions will die at Armageddon, with only Jehovah’s Witnesses surviving. This is certainly not love but the fruit of pride and hate like the Jews had towards the Gentiles.

The six power positions Watchtower's uses as proof of being the only true religion fall apart under scrutiny. Additional research goes further in proving that Watchtower cannot possibly be considered the Truth. One test is to check whether Watchtower's predictions have come true. Over the last century, Watchtower has prophesied numerous dates for the arrival of Armageddon and other events, and been proven wrong 100% of the time, as presented in detail at Failed Predictions. Watchtower doctrine has changed dramatically and regularly, dismissed as the Light Gets Brighter. When Watchtower leaders use such reasoning, they are in effect claiming that God directed them to publish prior teachings that were wrong - they are accusing Jehovah of lying to his followers. Which is more shocking, coming to the realisation that Jehovah is not directing the Governing Body, or that they cover their mistakes by accusing Jehovah of lying?

Do not be swayed by Watchtower's clever marketing ploy of producing a biased list to identify themselves alone as true. As compelling as any slick marketing campaign may first appear, it is always important to examine other points of view for decisions with long term costs and repercussions.

1 Like

Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by bobestman(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

See Bible stunting and Jet lee film trick.

When you read Zephaniah 3:10 and next read Isaiah 11:11-13 where God promised to gather all His true worshippers from Egypt(Old name for Africa) and beyond. Did God stop at just Africa? Did you in anyway see other lands like Assyria(Lands in Syria, Iraq, Iran and Turkey), Elam(Present day Islamic Iran), Shinar(Mesopotamia), Hamath(modern Syria)? Or you decided to do some bible film trick just to concentrate only on Egypt?.

Whoever is your marijuana dealer knows his work very well. In the New Testament, Jesus is referred to as the King of the Jews (or King of the Judeans), both at the beginning of his life and at the end. In the Koine Greek of the New Testament, e.g., in John 19:3, this is written as Basileus ton Ioudaion (βασιλεὺς τῶν Ἰουδαίων).

Both uses of the title lead to dramatic results in the New Testament accounts. In the account of the nativity of Jesus in the Gospel of Matthew, the Biblical Magi who come from the east call Jesus the "King of the Jews", causing Herod the Great to order the Massacre of the Innocents. Towards the end of the accounts of all four canonical Gospels, in the narrative of the Passion of Jesus, the title "King of the Jews" leads to charges against Jesus that result in his crucifixion.

The initialism INRI (Latin: Iēsus Nazarēnus, Rēx Iūdaeōrum) represents the Latin inscription (in John 19:19), which in English translates to "Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews", and John 19:20 states that this was written in three languages—Hebrew, Latin, and Greek—during the crucifixion of Jesus.

The title "King of the Jews" is only used in the New Testament by gentiles, namely by the Magi, Pontius Pilate, and the Roman soldiers. In contrast, the Jewish leaders use the designation "Christ", which means "Messiah". Although the phrase "King of the Jews" is used in most English translations, it has also been translated "King of the Judeans" (see Ioudaioi).

John 19:19-22 KJV — And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin. Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews. Pilate answered, What I have written I have written.

You smoke what you smoke you start talking arrant nonsense not contained in the Bible.

Thank you. Let it be the way you understand it. We are already in the times. Keep watching!
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27am On Apr 18, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

The same copy and paste rhetoric from Jehovah Witness online library and website. Nothing new just lift and paste. Let's play some of your game.
Reasoning From the Scriptures claims that the combined strength of 6 reasons allow Jehovah's Witnesses to uniquely claim to be the only true religion. Some are based on doctrinal interpretation, others on the actions of followers. All of these points have been shown to have questionable merit. At John 13:35, Jesus said that love identifies his followers. In the parable of the good Samaritan at Luke 10:25-37, Jesus showed love should extend to all people, including Samaritans, whom the Jews looked down upon as apostates. The love of Jehovah’s Witnesses is insular, largely withdrawn from non-believers, who are labelled "worldly people." Worse still is that those who leave the religion and disfellowshipped are strictly shunned. Over a million former Jehovah's Witnesses are being shunned at this very time, many by their own parents and siblings, some for decades. The extent to which Jehovah's Witnesses are forced to adhere to this heartless and controlling practice is void of love or Scriptural support.
You know i was wondering what could make someone come up with such username? now i remember you.
What you don't understand is the word "LOVE" Jesus' job as the Prince of Peace is to unite people of all nations through the preaching and teaching program he commissioned {Isaiah 2:2-4, 9-6} but most people take love for weakness, Paul explained that true LOVE does not rejoice over unrighteousness but with the good {1Corinthians 13:6} we are talking about global PEACE and how to achieve it, Jesus taught us that we have to first create boundaries between those who are ready to work towards it and those who are ignorant of this movement {Matthew 10:6, 15:24; Mark 7:27} then we must forgo nepotism {Matthew 12:46-49} with this two steps all those prepared for the peace movement will suffice! John 13:34-35
You misunderstood Jesus completely Sir, if there is no disciplinary actions then nothing could be achieved no matter how much time and effort dedicated. That's what Apostle Paul and John meant when they ordered us not stop associating with those who gave up on the peace movement! Romans 16:17; 2John 10-11 compare to Luke 9:62
That is why JWs are the one and only group that has succeeded in eradicating racism and politics in the midst of fellow believers, if you allow family ties to come between you and the movement (nepotism) then you're surely prepared to fail! Matthew 10:37

Watchtower also relates love to their preaching work. Not only aren't Jehovah’s Witnesses unique in preaching, but their message is far from one of love. The New Testament teaches that Jesus’ ransom sacrifice cancelling a person's sin upon their death, a far cry from Watchtower’s message that “the good news of god’s kingdom” is that billions will die at Armageddon, with only Jehovah’s Witnesses surviving. This is certainly not love but the fruit of pride and hate like the Jews had towards the Gentiles.
Here you misconstrue truth for pride! When this organization began in the 1870s they never thought a time will come when there will be a distinction between members of this group and the rest of the world. Their target was to correct the churches of Christendom on matters that needs urgent attention. But as times goes on they began to realise that Jesus (the Prince of Peace) is now working with them so whoever wants to gain everlasting life must join the peace movement {John 3:16} today Jehovah's Witnesses have been through all races and gathered millions of people to make one big and happy global family of peace loving worshipers. Micah 4:1-3
Nepotism, Racism and Politics that's causing hatred among all other people has been squashed among Jehovah's Witnesses. So there is nothing confusing about the fact that all those outside this movement aren't ready to work with the Prince of Peace hence it's certain that they're all on the road to destruction {Revelations 19:18 compare to Matthew 7:13-14} so if you can find a better performing group of worshipers working towards global peace let me know but as for the fact that God will destroy billions of people who failed to join His people {Zechariah 8:23} nothing changes it. I was a Muslim before i joined the movement!

The six power positions Watchtower's uses as proof of being the only true religion fall apart under scrutiny. Additional research goes further in proving that Watchtower cannot possibly be considered the Truth. One test is to check whether Watchtower's predictions have come true. Over the last century, Watchtower has prophesied numerous dates for the arrival of Armageddon and other events, and been proven wrong 100% of the time, as presented in detail at Failed Predictions. Watchtower doctrine has changed dramatically and regularly, dismissed as the Light Gets Brighter. When Watchtower leaders use such reasoning, they are in effect claiming that God directed them to publish prior teachings that were wrong - they are accusing Jehovah of lying to his followers. Which is more shocking, coming to the realisation that Jehovah is not directing the Governing Body, or that they cover their mistakes by accusing Jehovah of lying? Do not be swayed by Watchtower's clever marketing ploy of producing a biased list to identify themselves alone as true. As compelling as any slick marketing campaign may first appear, it is always important to examine other points of view for decisions with long term costs and repercussions.
There has never been a prophet or servant of God who never erred while delivering his assigned duty. But God doesn't look at their imperfection rather He focuses on their faithfulness and loyalty. The evidences pointing to Jehovah's Witnesses Organization as the one and only group practicing pure worship is clear. The mark Jesus gave for all sincere and honest hearted persons is LOVE permeating the midst of his followers and as an ex soldier who have been to many places on this planet i am telling you authoritatively that you can never ever find any other group of people among whom LOVE reign as King apart from Jehovah's Witnesses!
During wars all other religions fail to keep their members together as believers belonging to the same God but nothing can make JWs abandon their faithful fellow believer! John 13:34-35
So stop deceiving yourself my friend, don't think they will never err since they are imperfect humans, the single sign Jesus asked you to watch out for is LOVE uniting people of all races and wherever you can find such that is the one and only group of Christians, there is no law whether man-made or divine that's against their movement! Galatians 5:23
God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47am On Apr 18, 2021
@ RussellRutherfo

Do you know i'm still waiting for your response to the post that led to this response of yours?

You seem a very smart intelligent fellow from your response. I would love to respond to this but I am not yet done with my topic.

I do not have a problem with sane witnesses as you. I only have a problem with the Governing Body that all through the years have caused people a lot of sorrow.

Please tell me how the Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES caused people a lot of sorrow that's not similar to the sorrow caused by their Master, Lord and King! Matthew 10:34 smiley
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by mhmsadyq(m): 5:58am On Apr 18, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

I would think it's better better being a Trinitarian than a Turban Headslamming terrorist.
What do you think?..

I don't see the Trinitarians killing anyone for Jesus being mocked but Muslims. That group can behead a person who as much quotes their sources on how their Muhammad consumated sexually relationship with a 9year old girl child that stilled played with dolls and was not yet up to puberty.

What do you think?

Trinitarians are Terrorists. So, you are still a Terrorist.

You won't see cos you are one.

Where did you got that Muhammad and 9yrs old girl from?
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by RussellRutherfo: 6:33am On Apr 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
@ RussellRutherfo

Do you know i'm still waiting for your response to the post that led to this response of yours?

Please tell me how the Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES caused people a lot of sorrow that's not similar to the sorrow caused by their Master, Lord and King! Matthew 10:34 smiley

Why do you quote Bible verses that are so out of context and have no tiniest connection to what is being said.

I ask you answer real historical facts about the lies of your organization. You would dodge it, never address it and suddenly grin grin grin you will quote Matthew 10:34. I am just laughing at how you think you are hitting any point quoting Bible verses that have no connection whatsoever with the lies of your organization.

Wait!
I see you are actively doing the work of your father the devil and trying to also accuse Jesus that He is a "liar" like the Governing Body of your organization exactly like the Pharisees falsely did when instead of admitting their wickedness and errors but would instead want to strawman by accusing Jesus of devilish works that they themselves do.

Luke 11:14-20 KJV — And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered. But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils. And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven. But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth. If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub. And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges. But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

There is no escaping for you. You can fool some people but not all people. I understand you like every other Jehovah Witness out there I know are embarrassed by the foundations of your organization's history and have been taught by the Governing Body on how to effectively throw red herrings all over the place grin cheesy and diversionary tactics to dodge discussing your false organization's history but there is no dodging this. I can go the Bible route pound for pound with you but I will never let you escape dodging your history so others can learn what dishonest fellows you all are despite dressing up like you all can't sqaush a housefly.

Q1) Why was 1914 failed watchtower prophecy teaching changed? 1914 was preached by Watchtower in the past to be start of the conclusion of the system of things and after the failure which is the hallmark of a false organization. They suddenly switched 1914 teaching to it been the end of the system of things and conclusion of Armageddon and the start of earthly paradise.

What Watchtower said
prior to 1914
"The year A.D. 1878 … clearly marks the time for the actual assuming of power as King of kings, by our present, spiritual, invisible Lord - …" The Time is At Hand (1911 ed) p.239

"But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble.
Zion's Watch Tower 1894 July 15 p.226

What Watchtower claims it said
prior to 1914
"The Watchtower has consistently presented evidence to honesthearted students of Bible prophecy that Jesus’ presence in heavenly Kingdom power began in 1914." Watchtower 1993 Jan 15 p.5

"Jehovah's witnesses pointed to the year 1914, decades in advance, as marking the start of "the conclusion of the system of things." Awake! 1973 Jan 22 p.8

Please, address this above and if you must quote Jesus as a "liar". Quote where he announced particular dates such as 1914, etc in the Bible so I can see if Jesus was an alarmist false prophet like your organization.

Governing Body member Samuel Herd makes the statement in Watchtower's 2016 documentary The Kingdom 100 Years and Counting;

"At the kingdom's birth in 1914, the Bible Students were not exactly sure what was going to happen, but they knew it would be a pivotal year."

"October, 1914, will witness the full end of Babylon" Watch Tower 1911 Jun 15 p.190 (reprints p.4842)
"Christendom, will have passed away, as already shown in prophecy." Thy Kingdom Come (1891 ed.) p.153
grin cheesy The Christians your organization "lovingly" wishes to be destroyed are still more in number than yours and I know the other lie albi that the organization uses to explain this.

So please, address this and stop making a fool out of yourself by quoting Bible verses that have no tiniest connection to your organization's embarrassing history.

1 Like

Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by bmdmix3: 6:58am On Apr 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
See question! undecided
Instead of talking about yourself! Luke 13:23-24
u saying the same thing he is saying
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by perezeghi: 7:08am On Apr 18, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

What happened to your Google? Don't be a lazy douchebag waiting for him to spoon-feed you. You should not be disturbing PervertProphet with creche questions as this. Pervertprophet drops facts upon facts that can be confirmed.

What is the essence of those facts.........
Does those facts makes one to be born again?

Does those facts enable one who reads them to be empowered by the Holy Spirit?
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by RussellRutherfo: 7:12am On Apr 18, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Trinitarians are Terrorists. So, you are still a Terrorist.

You won't see cos you are one.

Where did you got that Muhammad and 9yrs old girl from?

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151  

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَعْمَرٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سَبْعِ سِنِينَ وَزُفَّتْ إِلَيْهِ وَهِيَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَلُعَبُهَا مَعَهَا وَمَاتَ عَنْهَا وَهِيَ بِنْتُ ثَمَانَ عَشْرَةَ ‏.‏
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sahih Muslim 1422 c
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 83
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3311

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ تَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ وَكَانَتْ تَأْتِينِي صَوَاحِبِي فَكُنَّ يَنْقَمِعْنَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ ‏.‏
A'isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), whereas Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sent them to her.

Sahih Muslim 2440 a
In-book : Book 44, Hadith 117
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 31, Hadith 5981

So you see not only are the Trinitarians better than you Headslammers but they are not liars like you and they don't believe in a 51years old man who slept with a 9year old girl child that has not yet reached puberty and still played with dolls. Trinitarians are not Terrorists who will behead anyone or chop hands of anyone because you mock their Jesus but I know you can do that if someone close to you even merely shows you these authentic Hadiths of your Prophet Muhammad.

This is what you I expect you to do next in your next response. You will deny these authentic Hadiths and do on to lie without providing any tangible proof. Oya! Act like a Muslim now by lying in your next response.
Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2021
I can see how desperate you're to accuse God's organization {Revelations 12:10} but i'll enlighten you and everyone here!
JEHOVAH is dealing with imperfect humans but that doesn't mean they will not stand up to clear filth in their midst.

You're vehemently annoyed because i cited a scripture that exposed your folly! cheesy

Jesus said "i didn't come for PEACE but SWORD to break families" Matthew 10:34-35

So before accusing JWs please enlighten us on how a prophet referred to as the "Prince of Peace" {Isaiah 9:6} could BREAK FAMILIES yet live up to his title. smiley

I present to the whole world the one and only Organization fully practicing what this wonderful counselor laid down: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

They have surely broken family ties that will not allow for peace to reign and unite people from all races. Micah 4:1-3
Nepotism, Racism and Politics can't affect them because they are the true followers of the Prince of Peace! Act 1:8 smiley

RussellRutherfo:

Why do you quote Bible verses that are so out of context and have no tiniest connection to what is being said.

I ask you answer real historical facts about the lies of your organization. You would dodge it, never address it and suddenly grin grin grin you will quote Matthew 10:34. I am just laughing at how you think you are hitting any point quoting Bible verses that have no connection whatsoever with the lies of your organization.

Wait!
I see you are actively doing the work of your father the devil and trying to also accuse Jesus that He is a "liar" like the Governing Body of your organization exactly like the Pharisees falsely did when instead of admitting their wickedness and errors but would instead want to strawman by accusing Jesus of devilish works that they themselves do.

Luke 11:14-20 KJV — And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered. But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils. And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven. But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth. If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub. And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges. But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

There is no escaping for you. You can fool some people but not all people. I understand you like every other Jehovah Witness out there I know are embarrassed by the foundations of your organization's history and have been taught by the Governing Body on how to effectively throw red herrings all over the place grin cheesy and diversionary tactics to dodge discussing your false organization's history but there is no dodging this. I can go the Bible route pound for pound with you but I will never let you escape dodging your history so others can learn what dishonest fellows you all are despite dressing up like you all can't sqaush a housefly.

Q1) Why was 1914 failed watchtower prophecy teaching changed? 1914 was preached by Watchtower in the past to be start of the conclusion of the system of things and after the failure which is the hallmark of a false organization. They suddenly switched 1914 teaching to it been the end of the system of things and conclusion of Armageddon and the start of earthly paradise.

What Watchtower said
prior to 1914
"The year A.D. 1878 … clearly marks the time for the actual assuming of power as King of kings, by our present, spiritual, invisible Lord - …" The Time is At Hand (1911 ed) p.239

"But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble.
Zion's Watch Tower 1894 July 15 p.226

What Watchtower claims it said
prior to 1914
"The Watchtower has consistently presented evidence to honesthearted students of Bible prophecy that Jesus’ presence in heavenly Kingdom power began in 1914." Watchtower 1993 Jan 15 p.5

"Jehovah's witnesses pointed to the year 1914, decades in advance, as marking the start of "the conclusion of the system of things." Awake! 1973 Jan 22 p.8

Please, address this above and if you must quote Jesus as a "liar". Quote where he announced particular dates such as 1914, etc in the Bible so I can see if Jesus was an alarmist false prophet like your organization.

Governing Body member Samuel Herd makes the statement in Watchtower's 2016 documentary The Kingdom 100 Years and Counting;

"At the kingdom's birth in 1914, the Bible Students were not exactly sure what was going to happen, but they knew it would be a pivotal year."

"October, 1914, will witness the full end of Babylon" Watch Tower 1911 Jun 15 p.190 (reprints p.4842)
"Christendom, will have passed away, as already shown in prophecy." Thy Kingdom Come (1891 ed.) p.153
grin cheesy The Christians your organization "lovingly" wishes to be destroyed are still more in number than yours and I know the other lie albi that the organization uses to explain this.

So please, address this and stop making a fool out of yourself by quoting Bible verses that have no tiniest connection to your organization's embarrassing history.

1 Like

Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by RussellRutherfo: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2021
perezeghi:

[s]What is the essence of those facts.........
Does those facts makes one to be born again?

Does those facts enable one who reads them to be empowered by the Holy Spirit[/s]?

OhH!! grin grin
They suddenly don't matter again.
Suddenly!!
You are now a "Holy Ghost Carrier" grin grin

If for Instance there was no proof that the New Testament has over 5000 manuscripts proof. One of the most proofed book than any other book of antiquity. The Homer book, the qu'ran, etc don't even come remotely close to just the New Testament of the Bible. You would have started your dance of shame.

1 Like

Re: How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? by RussellRutherfo: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2021
bmdmix3:
u saying the same thing he is saying

Don't mind him, MaxInDHouse.

I know they pretty well. They don't do any research except lift from JW online library and paste everywhere. Same analogy. Same misinterpreted bible verses that have no correlation to what's been said. I know their game very well. I have studied with them before so I know their red herrings and strawman arguments.

I want to bring him to discuss his organization's history. Till tomorrow, he will be all over throwing up misinterpreted Bible verses in your face grin grin in other to blind you to the lies of their organization. I know their game pretty well.

He quoted Luke to mean very few but Jesus didn't state a figure like they usually lie about and the rest of Jehovah Witnesses having just earthly hope. I usually ask them. How few is few that Jesus Christ was talking about here in this Luke that he quoted but they don't seem to know. They do acrobatics to another verse to misinterpret it and blind you from the very evidence in front of them.

The same Luke he quoted sees Jesus Christ saying this below:
Luke 13:28-30 KJV — There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

The main take away here is that Many Shall come from the East, West, North, South of this world and sit at the Kingdom of God which we all know where it is at while those who prided themselves as the Jews and these Jehovah Witnesses who used to teach that no one will escape Armageddon that is not in their "Noah Ark" or "The Truth" or "Their Organization" will be burnt at Armageddon. grin ;DVery Sadistic people who are mainly waiting for the Christians to be burnt at Armageddon grin grin

They won't address this but be doing long jump all over the place. For now I want him to address the many lies of his organization. I don't want to play that Bible Games with him. You can't fool us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celestial Church Of Christ- Orin Emi / Reasons Why Muslims Should Not Celebrate New Year On January 1 / Is It True Our Salvation Is Really A Free Gift? No Strings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.