Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Girlfriend Is Insulting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Insulting (3280 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Insulting by GFICECOLD(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Nairaland I just advice on this, have been dating my girl for 4years now and that 4 years I don't know if we've ever be at peace, every single time she's always insulting me I can't do this and that, m still a student and I try my best as a student to get her what she wants, she said she can count how many times I bought her wig not up to 5 times, I started working 2019 online buying gadgets online and sell them because of Corona everything went slow, I bought her phone twice iphone, I sold my laptop to get her another phone, she have not one day posted my pictures wishing me happy birthday or anytime but she post other guys pictures on thier birthday even her best frd a guy she have his pictures on her phone plenty,
The last time she was asking for money I told her sorry I don't really have now but I have not talk finish she insulted me, there's no insults this girl have not giving me any type of insults, she have even slap me, like if I talk to her about her friend she gets angry, she end the call on me she tells me she didn't put a gun on my head for me to call her,please its much I can't even continue to type all this because it's much sometimes she act nice for few days then go back been wicked and this I don't care attitude she gives me I really don't know what to do

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Nezzjnr: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2021
Do you guys make up this story??

This writeup can't be True na.....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by yomi007k(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2021
Don't worry , she is just teaching you sense.

One day you will have sense but till then continue.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by bigpicture001: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2021
..guy why put ur self in such tight corner because of ah gives u pussy :abeg leave her alone joor

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by doggedfighter(f): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2021
Use paragraphs next time though all you typed

there are lies.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by anitabella: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2021
Op... If somebody come tell u all this thing way u write here... Watin u go advice the person...

What ever you go advice the person... Stand by it..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by PrimeWatermark: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2021
Who raised these men?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Baybiibee: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2021
Nezzjnr:

People do go through this though...
It can be true if the guy can't help the way he feels towards her.... Its a weakness that can't be easily curbed....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by SarutobiEky(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2021
Omo! Things dey happen o. cry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by jimmyolasun: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2021
you boys will just wake up early morning with your half erect dick and start posting lies..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2021
doggedfighter:
Use paragraphs next time though all you typed

there are lies.

grin grin grin
Not only a paragraph, he should re-read the write ups to see weather he is making any sense there.

Las Las all na lies ! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Romanoff(f): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2021
I no know wetin student dey use relationship do.

Pocket money that you're spos to use to eat and buy books to be a better person, u dey invest am on woman.

Continue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Jack005(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin...It's this for real?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Theboy21: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2021
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by SPLENDID25(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2021
You girl, wife, babe, loves you if and only if she respects you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2021
This insults have been happening for 4 yrs now and you couldn't read the handwriting on the war?

focus on yourself n about making money for now...that girl no love you.she is with you simply for the little cash you drop her from time to time. allow her be n move on....don't come here to regret tomorrow!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by doggedfighter(f): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2021
gaius01:

grin grin grin
Not only a paragraph, he should re-read the write ups to see weather he is making any sense there.

He may just be an ss3 boy trying to feel himself grin grin.

I pity those that will waste advice grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2021
doggedfighter:

mad oh cheesy
he might be in SS3B sef grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by GFICECOLD(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2021
SmellySperm:

mad oh cheesy

he might be in SS3B sef grin

You that is saying ss3 pray you don't enter the trap
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by DaddyRochie1642: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2021
You're still a student and I read somewhere in your write-up where you said that you sold your Laptop inorder to buy your girlfriend a phone.

Oga I swear to God in Heaven that assuming you were my son and I hear that you sold your Laptop to buy a girl phone if care is not taken I might loose it and Curse that your Foolish Head.

God in heaven knows that none of my male children will ever display such sickening Foolishness because I'll personally raise them to know their Worth and value as a Man. It's a promise I vow to keep.

Your parents sent you to school to make them proud and set your life in the right direction and you're busy selling your Laptop to buy phone for a girl... Continue in your stupidity and I can assure you that you'll end up Weeping and gnashing your teeth for long time filled with regrets and Lamentations.

You're Lucky I can't Slap you through the Internet because honestly to Slap you dey hungry me.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by GFICECOLD(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2021
Nezzjnr:

So I'll wake up just to cook up lies to gain what?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by talk2hb1(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2021
Not Another Millennials, I pity your generation ooo,
English Wahala, Abeg dey speak pidgin if Proper English dey hard.
Poor punctuations, poor paragraphing, poor Grammar, yet lack common sense.

GFICECOLD:
Nairaland I just advice on this, have been dating my girl for 4years now and that 4 years I don't know if we've ever be at peace, every single time she's always insulting me I can't do this and that, m still a student and I try my best as a student to get her what she wants, she said she can count how many times I bought her wig not up to 5 times, I started working 2019 online buying gadgets online and sell them because of Corona everything went slow, I bought her phone twice iphone, I sold my laptop to get her another phone, she have not one day posted my pictures wishing me happy birthday or anytime but she post other guys pictures on thier birthday even her best frd a guy she have his pictures on her phone plenty,
The last time she was asking for money I told her sorry I don't really have now but I have not talk finish she insulted me, there's no insults this girl have not giving me any type of insults, she have even slap me, like if I talk to her about her friend she gets angry, she end the call on me she tells me she didn't put a gun on my head for me to call her,please its much I can't even continue to type all this because it's much sometimes she act nice for few days then go back been wicked and this I don't care attitude she gives me I really don't know what to do
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by GFICECOLD(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2021
gaius01:

grin grin grin

Bro m only here for d advice, watin I de lie for again just ask yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2021
GFICECOLD:

You that is saying ss3 pray you don't enter the trap
me I have sense na wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Fremantle: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2021
GFICECOLD:
I doubt this story tho
Anyways, and u're still in the relationship

Op this one is for u....

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2021
doggedfighter:

To be honest you are right. No sane person will accommodate the trash the so called girlfriend is doing. Just read the stuffs te girl is doing. How you be doing all those things and it won't stop her from insulting you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2021
Simps everywhere these days...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by NotAsacm: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2021
Mumu, dy there dy catch cruise, werey grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by candygist: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2021
GFICECOLD:

You be senior mumu. Can't your live your life without her ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by GFICECOLD(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2021
candygist:

You be senior mumu. Can't your live your life without her ?
Have tried but its not working I really need help
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by AlexB300: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2021
All of Una relationships na always 4 years undecided
Leave her tho. She can never be satisfied, if you hold on , she’ll meet another person to satisfy her needs. I told u o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Insulting by mmadu4: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2021
i refuse to believe this crap . sorry i know a fake story when i see one . like no man in his right sense of mind will do this unless you were bewitched .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) / Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls / Kanye West Exposes Buttocks During Boat Ride: Found In Compromising Position....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.