Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? (27604 Views)

What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? by Richimills(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
My gf broke up with me back then,cause one Gboy came along with cash.wanted to hurt her,proceeded by asking her bestie out,whom I tot had feelings for me..bestie made my ex know what was going on.she invited me to her place,unknowing to me,she mocked me,right in front of her bestie. How foolish I was.. I never felt so bad in my entire life
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? by dave4rella(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin

Interesting
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? by batstan(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Draslo:

All the people you're following on Nairaland are female. 25 of them! Maybe you're wife has had access to your account
Agreed, cos I follow topics and boards, not the individual.
Please put it out there and see if I ever had private chat with any, let them speak out.
Besides, the account is older than the marriage.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? by Neobulletzz(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2021
Obarofrederick:
One of my guy experienced something similar to this your story. I thank God for the knowledge I acquired from "Rationale male by Rollo Tomassi". The book made me believe that the female gender are Hypergamous in nature.
Boss I need this book, how can you send it to me?? Can i drop an email?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? / Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.