Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,554 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. (45658 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Shattuck(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
missimelda01:

Did I say just talk? I said communicate.
communication doesn't guarantee you the truth, I get your point too.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Whitecoal711: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Taywon:

Ok nau... Na 9ja u dey oo... No be akata
Lol
Irrespective of the country,it for her best and her children
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by olamoses75(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

Don't blame her please buhari made zoogeria so hard and remember she is 27 and she might have families asking for money
so, she wanna get married in order to get money from her husband to cater for her family abi? Why can't she get a job instead? Thank God I'm not a fan of marriage.....

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Ojady(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Caleycashh:
100 percent bullshit!!!... so a man is created to please a woman, then what the hell are you going to do for the man!?... fake loyalty when the going is good I guess!?, most of you are bunch of lying manipulators, most girls don't deserve a damn love, you deserve the worst kind of heartbreak... I mean just blanking you out rubbish!

A MAN in its true and original purpose is created to "dress and keep" anything and everything that comes his way. If you disagree and say a woman is not part of it, then perhaps I should come and abuse/disgrace your mother or your daughter. Or better still, they (assuming, I mean) they come and say so so and so or such, such and such just took advantage of them...a real man will begin on reflex, to dress and keep (by asking how come, asking her to go and show him the person, strategize either overtly/covertly on how to defend her honour etc) My dear brother, when you are singing "Mama" (Boyz 2 Men) or 'Dear Mama' (2pac) on Mothers Day or saying "I can do anything for my mother/daughter o!". You are simply 'dressing and keeping' a woman (forget it is your Mother/Daughter).

A lot of women have been "undressed and unkempt". Unfortunately so also are men, this is why an unkept and undressed person, male or female, will only attract his/her. Like the saying goes "To stop attracting goats, quit looking like grass"
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Richthekid: 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
They ain’t loyal not only her all of them just beware
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
4rm D Conversation, She Is Looking 4 Who Is Ready To Marry. She Don't Want To Put All Her Eggs In One Basket. I Won't Blame.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by ahmedio: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Michelle55:
All of you are always planning to get married to the said girls, osheey! Event planner, I hail thee!

If the relationship done tire you, oga go rest no be do or die affair, if Peter can deny Jesus thrice who are you that she can't deny you? [/[b]b]Even dangote deny im yarnsh for pishure so lemme ask again, who you be?

Bros Park well! Relationship wey una dey take get access to free browsing naim you dey here dey wail because she wan try another network undecided

If you are not married or engaged to her, you no get babe yet. Either you lock up for life with marriage or let her try her luck elsewhere.

Una wailing don tire me sotey I Don know una wailing pattern for here by heart, it's time to change tactics bros.

I agree with you. As long as you are not married to a girl yet she has every right to try another man. If you are even engaged to her you can still complain small. The fact that you are both having sex with each other doesn’t mean she belongs to you.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Queenserah26(f): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin grin
Michelle55:
All of you are always planning to get married to the said girls, osheey! Event planner, I hail thee!

If the relationship done tire you, oga go rest no be do or die affair, if Peter can deny Jesus thrice who are you that she can't deny you? [/[b]b]Even dangote deny im yarnsh for pishure so lemme ask again, who you be?

Bros Park well! Relationship wey una dey take get access to free browsing naim you dey here dey wail because she wan try another network undecided

If you are not married or engaged to her, you no get babe yet. Either you lock up for life with marriage or let her try her luck elsewhere.

Una wailing don tire me sotey I Don know una wailing pattern for here by heart, it's time to change tactics bros.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by lastchild: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
based on this chat that I red, that girl didn't do anything wrong, every unmarried woman is single, no such thing as "I'm not single" because of a boyfriend that can leave tomorrow

she did the best thing
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by iwai: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
All this ogoni girls is well alaya make money oh
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by divineappo(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Michelle55:

uhmm

U made some important points here

I won't deny even if am a male too

I think federal govt need to address this relationship issues
Lollllllll
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Caleycashh: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ojady:

A MAN in its true and original purpose is created to "dress and keep" anything and everything that comes his way. If you disagree and say a woman is not part of it, then perhaps I should come and abuse/disgrace your mother or your daughter. Or better still, they (assuming, I mean) they come and say so so and so or such, such and such just took advantage of them...a real man will begin on reflex, to dress and keep (by asking how come, asking her to go and show him the person, strategize either overtly/covertly on how to defend her honour etc) My dear brother, when you are singing "Mama" (Boyz 2 Men) or 'Dear Mama' (2pac) on Mothers Day or saying "I can do anything for my mother/daughter o!". You are simply 'dressing and keeping' a woman (forget it is your Mother/Daughter).

A lot of women have been "undressed and unkempt". Unfortunately so also are men, this is why an unkept and undressed person, male or female, will only attract his/her. Like the saying goes "To stop attracting goats, quit looking like grass"
Ok oo, anything that rocks your boat!
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by FirmTR(m): 4:27am On Apr 22, 2021
Roseey0:

Everyone is single until married

Irrespective of that, commitment in a relationship is of paramount importance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.