Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. (45619 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by RuddyFusion(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2021
CsRockefeller:
grin

If I say that relationship issues never tire me then I'm lying. Recent behaviour of a very religious lady I have been friends with for sometime with a view to taking it further has got be thinking, at this point I don't know what to believe in again as it relates to love.

So, I'm just gonna take my seat and do what my people call "Siddon look" cos I'm tired honestly, why can't I find a simple lady in Nigeria for marriage?
me doing the same thing now , but with watching and praying
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by poweredcom(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2021
@mosdii
@womenareapes1

Some guys will never understand the value of trying to get foreign gals even if she is from our neigbouring country.

These naija gals are mentally challenged creatures

Never trust them for one day ...imagine the guy tricking her with another number and the babe denied him

Evil generation of naija gals ...that is why they end up living miserable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Akuruoulo(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2021
CandyOps:
Wrong move bro. You don't test your girl by bringing in another man
U are right but his experiment work
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Vickym1(f): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:
been dating this girl for a while ,we have had our ups and downs but we settled. I plan to get married to her when I get back by God's grace . I noticed she wants to get married by all means,note:she is 27.
today ,I wanted to try her loyalty and submissiveness. I decided to give her number to a friend ,guess what ..... she denied me , I dont feel bad at all but tired of searching....
omo this girl use me play gg2.5 lolz...... imma take a break rn
Maybe she sees u as someone who is not serious yet about marriage.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by willexyaho(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2021
If she should try your commitment, will you pass
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Obynolee(f): 8:48am On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:
u well at all

Because he said the truth right?
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by falcon01: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2021
phazotron:

"Been in the game too long" at 27? As how?
you sef gaz know nahh... Naija girls wey dey day from 16yr old and I'm pretty sure non of the relationship last more than 3 years.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Obynolee(f): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Una must sha find an excuse to cover up illicit acts

Is it only girls that are guilty of "illicit act"?
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by falcon01: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2021
yanabasee1:

This is no excuse to deny a guy... She'd say that she's in a relationship but not serious or planning to lay the guy off or something....
I know she's wrong but I'm looking at things from her own perspective she is not sure hes real she just wanna get a man. ig she was 19 to 24 then I'd say she's an idiot who's just playing but at 27 come one she's trying to settle.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by illicit(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2021
Obynolee:

Is it only girls that are guilty of "illicit act"?
No be only illicit act, na acts of apostles grin
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:
been dating this girl for a while ,we have had our ups and downs but we settled. I plan to get married to her when I get back by God's grace . I noticed she wants to get married by all means,note:she is 27.
today ,I wanted to try her loyalty and submissiveness. I decided to give her number to a friend ,guess what ..... she denied me , I dont feel bad at all but tired of searching....

Lol If you love your SANITY, Forget about anything marriage In this 21st Century to "Shiiithole Hoes" most especially If you aren't FINANCIALLY BUOYANT which still won't guaranty you a peaceful and trustworthy Hoe and marriage. Everywhere don Red. It's the reality. Stop giving yourselves unnecessary headache. I Just don't have strength to post my own ordeal. If not, I would have done the needful. Shiiithole Is a "No Go Area" for any Sane Human these days. All In all, You Nigerian Weak Adult Babies Simps caused all these rubbish and You Idiot lots are the Sole Orchestrators of your own Predicaments. So make una Enjoy, This Is Just the beginning......grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by CsRockefeller(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2021
larryking540:

keep looking you go see,,if e too hard meet your pastor , Bec na them go point out who serious among some ladies , right now ,na them fit refer give you ,trust me ,u can't pretend for long inside church,and pastor with their evangelical team go don meet them either for wrong place or right place outside church

I'm a Catholic.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by larryking540: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2021
CsRockefeller:

I'm a Catholic.
make close with the prist ,join one group ,even if it doesn't interest you ,just do it because of what you want , everything na sacrifice,I will not lie to u bro ,that's the only place you can see a bit more responsible lady ,abi na night club you wan go ,just save your self those heartbreak and headache of ladies who stair up emotions of a guy and start misbehaving, Bec some na score they they count ....... nairaland is also a good place to get hook up ,some nice ladies exist around here ,but go for the mature ones ,
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2021
RuddyFusion:
me doing the same thing now , but with watching and praying

The funny thing I have found out is; the Christian ladies (Churchy type) aren't too different from the Omo wobé's if you take away their virginty or the low body counts from the equation.

Recently, I got thinking if I should involve my mum in this search because I've ran out of ideas on how to go about it.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by larryking540: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=CsRockefeller post=100895107]

The funny thing I have found out is; the Christian ladies (Churchy type) aren't too different from the Omo wobé's if you take away their virginty or the low body counts from the equation.

Recently, I got thinking if I should involve my mum in this search because I've ran out of ideas on how to go about it.[/quote
oya call your mummy ,or your aunt , Bec I have come to notice relationship day get head when one mature elderly person is involved no matter how childish the relationship is

2 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Alexaonfleek: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2021
Lmao!!! grin
Keep sharing your woman's number with your friends in the name of loyalty
Its good to know that we also have wife and girlfriend snatchers and dem full ground cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by trilacos: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2021
The nigga above the nigga above,talking about church girls..lol
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2021
larryking540:

make close with the prist ,join one group ,even if it doesn't interest you ,just do it because of what you want , everything na sacrifice,I will not lie to u bro ,that's the only place you can see a bit more responsible lady ,abi na night club you wan go ,just save your self those heartbreak and headache of ladies who stair up emotions of a guy and start misbehaving, Bec some na score they they count ....... nairaland is also a good place to get hook up ,some nice ladies exist around here ,but go for the mature ones ,

Thanks. I will give it a try though the ones where I worship presently don't meet my what I seek in a lady (not speaking of physical features)

The irony of your closing statement is; the ones I've met this far are all on Nairaland. Since 2019, I've met about 3 ladies from here, only 1 was a little serious but I suspected she was just looking for a leeway to escape harsh economic conditions, the latest one is just emotionally unstable, there's another one presently in Lagos that I hope to see soon even though she doesn't cut it in terms of tribe but very intelligent.

Perhaps, I have to move out from Nairaland and meet people out there but Lagos life won't let someone relax once in a while.

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by franchasng: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2021
Michelle55:
All of you are always planning to get married to the said girls, osheey! Event planner, I hail thee!

If the relationship done tire you, oga go rest no be do or die affair, if Peter can deny Jesus thrice who are you that she can't deny you? [/[b]b]Even dangote deny im yarnsh for pishure so lemme ask again, who you be?

Bros Park well! Relationship wey una dey take get access to free browsing naim you dey here dey wail because she wan try another network undecided

If you are not married or engaged to her, you no get babe yet. Either you lock up for life with marriage or let her try her luck elsewhere.

Una wailing don tire me sotey I Don know una wailing pattern for here by heart, it's time to change tactics bros.
hahahahaha.

My sister I have said it here countless times, ladies need to wise up.

You don't owe any guy 100% loyalty or fidelity until he pays your dowry.

Any guy looking for 100% fidelity in a girlfriend should go and pay her dowry and marry her. Girlfriend is not wife. Boyfriend is not husband.

But as soon as a guy pay your dowry and marry you and you try nonsense or go sampling other long prick....na Sango Otta go wire that babe weh try am grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by abimbola74(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2021
dingbang:
I'm scared if my babe will do this to me cry
Bruh, over 90 % of ladies will do this. Only God knows how we got to this stage
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by jclassiq(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2021
Michelle55:
All of you are always planning to get married to the said girls, osheey! Event planner, I hail thee!

If the relationship done tire you, oga go rest no be do or die affair, if Peter can deny Jesus thrice who are you that she can't deny you? [/[b]b]Even dangote deny im yarnsh for pishure so lemme ask again, who you be?

Bros Park well! Relationship wey una dey take get access to free browsing naim you dey here dey wail because she wan try another network undecided

If you are not married or engaged to her, you no get babe yet. Either you lock up for life with marriage or let her try her luck elsewhere.

Una wailing don tire me sotey I Don know una wailing pattern for here by heart, it's time to change tactics bros.

Dont know if what they have qualifies as a relationship though so I won't comment.

Some ladies are usually more diplomatic and say sth along the lines of, "I'm not yet engaged or married," so the guy can figure things out by himself.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by RuddyFusion(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Recently, I got thinking if I should involve my mum in this search because I've ran out of ideas on how to go about it.
you can involve her and any of your sisters. But it's your choice to make at the end...May God help and guide us

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2021
CsRockefeller:
grin

If I say that relationship issues never tire me then I'm lying. Recent behaviour of a very religious lady I have been friends with for sometime with a view to taking it further has got be thinking, at this point I don't know what to believe in again as it relates to love.

So, I'm just gonna take my seat and do what my people call "Siddon look" cos I'm tired honestly, why can't I find a simple lady in Nigeria for marriage?

Lol gone are those days forever. The Forces wey Curse your evil nation has Upgraded the OS to a better Version and comes with Unlimited Subscription. So this time around, there Is no going back. Enjoy or you Japa.....

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by sadiq1985: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2021
Kai !! Just go and drink power hose enter ur thinkn room and favricate another magazine to gain wot u wnt (1gb free)
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2021
dingbang:
I'm scared if my babe will do this to me cry

Lol It's done already as far as Benz and Abroad comes In the picture. She Is not your personalized girlfriend, She Is a public property, Same thing as you.....

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by franchasng: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If you are not married to her, both of you are single. There's not need going round and round..Two people in a relationship that are still discussing marriage but I've not done anything about it are single.
You are either single or married..
But then it is proper are a guy or a lady to let your admirers know you are in a relationship and then be the ones to decide whether to push on or not. I don't think is good to just say you are single when you are actually and relationship (defined or not)
But the way guys lament about their babes these days on this forum is becoming annoying..
Tell them jareh.

Single or Married

Dating or relationship is just prick and pussy sampling phase in a youths life, guys should stop confusing it for marriage that requires total fidelity

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Psoul(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:

Childishness dey worry you.
U have no plan of marrying her.
You are using the girl to cool off.
Wen we see a man dat is ready to marry, we know him.
Keep testing loyalty.
Keep giving other guys her number to test her loyalty for you.
Please don't cry when the same guy start tasting loyalty of her in-between.

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2021
Psoul:

[s]Childishness dey worry me.
Keep testing loyalty.
Please don't cry when the same guy start tasting loyalty of her in-between.[/s]
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2021
dustmalik:

If you have read above comments and other comments from other girls on this thread, and you still don't realize that 99.8% of Nigerian women are hoes, then sorry for yourself.
Story.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by ebuka10box(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2021
Psoul:

Childishness dey worry you.
Keep testing loyalty.
Please don't cry when the same guy start tasting loyalty of her in-between.
please I've not had sex with this lady in question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.