Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. (2824 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by mascot345: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
My girlfriend is from idoma tribe ... A tribe in Benue State. That tribe that if you marry from there. if she dies u take her back to her father's compound and burry her . U don't burry them in their husbands house. I am an Igbo guy. The culture is just too local and weird. We have dated for a year and 2months. I really love her... But I hate that stupid culture... She is just 22 years old. And she is just in 200level at University of Agriculture Markudi Benue State.

I told her that I hate her culture. She told me that our relationship is headless. That she is looking for husband not boyfriend again.

I told her no problem...
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by Papertrails(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Be happy because one problem have left your life for good bro. Congratulations

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by Bornsinner7: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by Bola146(f): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
lipsrsealed Oh boy, don't start what you can't continue!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by mascot345: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Papertrails:
Be happy because one problem have left your life for good bro. Congratulations

Thanks bro. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by mascot345: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed Oh boy, don't start what you can't continue!

Thanks dear. I appreciate.
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by Ammishaddai: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
You should be happy you told her off. And in a way you did good by ending the relationship because if you both had continued, only God knows what would have happened.
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by harmargedon: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by mascot345: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
BedroomSecret:
If truly you really loved her, you wouldn't consider her culture.

Are you praying for her to die now?
Why bother about when she dies?

Please, Check my signature

I am not praying for her to die but the future should be considered too.

What if I die before her. It will be stress for my family and my children.

We must die someday.
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by helinues: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Both of you should be happy by now right?
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by bigpicture001: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
...na WA oo.. Ladies are on the rampage this term around and dumping guys up ND down everywhere...

It is well
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by andyblinks05: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
life goes on
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by funshint(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
You told her "you hate her culture"...you're a kid and immature; together with those hailing you above. She deserves better.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by LordPherule(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Let's forget or not mind those old rules.
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by MickzyDonald: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
She's now a left over, i pray my dogs will never see that food talk less of eating it....tueh
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by chatinent: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
You didn't think this initially, right?

It is now stupid after you must have gorged on her Eve's apple.
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by Polynek(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
In my own Opinion, Her culture is not enough reason you should quit the relationship. I think you don't truely love Her
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by mascot345: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
chatinent:
You didn't think this initially, right?

It is now stupid after you must have gorged on her Eve's apple.

She told me about her culture because our love was getting stronger. That was like 6months ago.

She told me everything about her.
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by mascot345: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
Polynek:
In my own Opinion, Her culture is not enough reason you should quit the relationship. I think you don't truely love Her

She was the one that dumped me for not proposing marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
congratulations bro
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
oh gawd abegg.. where this generation of weak boys commot from... Abi na d noodles wey Dem take raise Dem dey cause all this iberiberism.. imagine how he nonsense wey I dey read for here.. effeminate male kids everywhere.. a pity

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by Polynek(m): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
mascot345:

She was the one that dumped me for not proposing marriage.
Okay if u say, marriage no b something to rush
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by NobleDeSage001: 12:10am On Apr 18, 2021
Earlier said than later. No need to lead her on and dump her later.
She is equally very clear of what she needs - husband.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Culture is another problem killing Africa
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 18, 2021
Kids on rampage. Boy. Face your books and get a good job first before talking of having a relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by JubrinElSudan: 12:25am On Apr 18, 2021
Are you planning to kill her after marriage? grin grin grin . What if many years after marriage you were the one that died first? When she finally dies, will you come back from the spirit world to protest?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:03am On Apr 18, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
Are you planning to kill her after marriage? grin grin grin . What if many years after marriage you were the one that died first? When she finally dies, will you come back from the spirit world to protest?

Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by Taywon: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2021
Guys go see problem una go still put head...
Wats wrong with our men this days....
Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by AlexB300: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2021
What’s with the resentment towards benue people. Na wa o. No be igbo people again? embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. by AfroKnight: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2021
You should be ashamed of your bad behaviour.

You said her culture is local and weird. You even told her you hate her culture. What did you expect as a response? She should say thank you, kill goat and cook soup for you?

You are nothing but an ethnocentric clannish ignoramus. I wonder what you’d say when you travel to other countries and witness their cultures.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Stopping You From Getting Married / I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? / Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.