Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity (6236 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Jack005(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2021
They have scammed this simp.OP what site did she auction her pekus?

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Shawnnotmendez: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2021
chatinent:
Ignore your partner's past.

I hate it when one party plays victim in relationships. You are not innocent!

Thanks, I'm trying to ignore it.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Shawnnotmendez: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I doubt she would have any dignity left in her. You should just advise her not to tell her future husband so that he wouldn't be tagging this with any marital hiccups. Of course, I know you, OP, are already planning to japa.

I plan to marry her.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Shawnnotmendez: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2021
duduade:
I want to believe you both ain't Nigerians... An average Nigerian girl head is dull and doesn't know anything

We are Nigerians.

There are many intelligent Nigerian girls, I don't know how you guys do not see them.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Shawnnotmendez: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Sold her virginity?

Chaii, chebi virginity don turn to commodity wey people dey buy and sell na ?

Like I do tell my real dudes,that do not forget to make your peace of mind be your utmost priority..

Now that you've found out,what is expected of a real dude to do is simply by walking away or just lock up and move on with your life..

I can't leave that girl. She's one of the best things that have happened to me. Her type is so rare.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Shawnnotmendez: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2021
StacyO:
@Op

Help me ask her how she auctioned it and the platform she used.

grin

Cinderella I think, can't really remember.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by zealousayo(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2021
Shawnnotmendez:

I can't leave that girl. She's one of the best things that have happened to me. Her type is so rare.

Then why did you come here for advice?
Did you ask her how she auction it? It's possible that she did not auction her virginity, but sleeps around with men for money. She even told you to wait till after marriage to get to the promise land. Bro, wise up! Anyway, what do I know?

5 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Reex12(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2021
chatinent:
Ignore your partner's past.

I hate it when one party plays victim in relationships. You are not innocent!
this has to be the most foolish advice here seriously?
a girl willingly sold her innocence for the highest bidder like a piece of cloth without remorse, which invariably means that if opportunity presents itself she'll as well sell her body for money even when married.
And your giving advice you can't take, women are responsible for thier bodycounts take it or leave it, so stop this useless simpish mentality.
You can aswell go to church and marry that repentant aged roadside prostutite as a wife then
Nairaland should ban simps from giving advice here please

6 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Reex12(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2021
Shawnnotmendez:

Thanks, I'm trying to ignore it.
if you ignore it you might regret it , you dont use pity to marry, use your clear eye enter marraige, this is a lifetime commitment and if the road gets rocky be ready to endure whatever behaviour your wife will exhibit..lobatan

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by asjay(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2021
Shawnnotmendez:
I created a new account because my other account is not so anonymous anymore.

Nlanders, I honestly don't know how to feel about this.

Some months ago... 3 months ago to be exact I started dating this pretty girl, dark skinned, tall and shapely. She is everything I want in a woman and more. What made me fall in love with her was how open-minded she was and the deep conversations we have.

When we started dating, she told me she wasn't a virgin but wanted to wait until marriage before we have sex and I consented.

So one day we were discussing about 20th century Japan and geisha's, when she told me about a peculiar custom called the mizuage among Japanese geishas, she told me it was a custom where young geisha's sold their virginity before becoming proper geishas.

I was intrigued and asked her what she thought about it, she only shrugged and told me she too had auctioned off her virginity.

I was shocked when she said that. She said that was how she got the money to start off her business and doesn't regret it one bit. She also told me she auctioned it online and it was with a white man, she said the man who disvirgined her gave her the option of being his mistress but she declined, to her it was just a business tansaction.

I've been thinking and I don't know how to even feel about this thing.

It doesn't sit well with me but I understand why she did it, she's from a very poor home and she's the bread winner of her family.

Nairalanders I need your opinions.

Never marry a girl from a poor background

E get reason

Alot of secrets will be opened up go you on how she has been coping financially

I have been there

I repeat never marry a girl from a poor background(especially those ones whose parents rely on)

Once she is not a virgin ,forget it

E get why

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by CheedyJ(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2021
StacyO:
@Op

grin

You’re asking for a friend right

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by asjay(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2021
Tookool:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's better than giving it to a college boyfriend for nothing and at the end of the day, she'd still e sneaking to go see him while dating you. She's never going to meet the white guy again, she also has a business which would be beneficial to you both

Listen to yourself

You really trust a woman cause she said she won't go back

#OkaforsLaw is very real

Don't worry,shebi Na here we go dey wey out brother will write another epistle saying he caught her cheating

Na today

The basis for starting her business is faulty already so what gives u the mind that when business goes down she won't go back to her past to kick-start the business again or another business .moreover she doesn't see a big deal in wat she did then

The human mind is great, you can't comprehend it

Even person wey no get that kind past sef no be guarantee at all ,u come dey tell me say her case better

I think OP shd just make a decision and live with that decision for life

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by asjay(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Shawnnotmendez:

You are very correct

I mean,how many Nigerian girls auction their virginity for money

Indeed very rare

5 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Bettie95: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

U think so foolish ....u think everyone has dead morals or low confidence like u.... y should I sleep with a prostitute... a dirty thing that allows all d1cks to enter them...I prostitutes as dirty toilets ... go 4k urself bloody simp

Goodness!!!!that's gross. What exactly is your hate on women
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Kingcalls: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2021
Bettie95:

Goodness!!!!that's gross. What exactly is your hate on women

I have hate entitled selfish bitter insensitive women...women like meghan and kardashians .... I have a fiance , but only a few are as reasonable as her...most women no get sense ... I love women like Kate and okonji iweala ,which are scare these days

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Bettie95: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

I have hate entitled selfish bitter insensitive women...women like meghan and kardashians .... I have a fiance , but only a few are as reasonable as her...most women no get sense ... I love women like Kate and okonji iweala ,which are scare these days

Now you have made your point clear and valid.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2021
shocked

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Kingcalls: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2021
zealousayo:

Then why did you come here for advice?
Did you ask her how she auction it? It's possible that she did not auction her virginity, but sleeps around with men for money. She even told you to wait till after marriage to get to the promise land. Bro, wise up! Anyway, what do I know?

U know one thing about simps...they can't rule the world cos they are sissies.... u cant entrust a huge responsibility to a simp , they will ruin it... u cant make a simp head of the FBI , CIA, DSS, to head powerful ministries or head top military intelligence agencies....they are the ones that easily leak secrets.... especially to their wife .... u cant run a secret business transactions with them , u cant even thru a successful business with them cos they will always need their wife's approval...they are very weak men... the world was built by red pillers and still mostly controlled by red pillers....unfortunately, some simps found their way to authorities and thats y we have alot of disasters going on... simps are the ones approving gay rights, transgender , same sex marriage and women having rights above men ....very foolish set of people

4 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by femi4: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hintona:
Wahala no dey ever finish grin

At least she was sincere with you.
But come to think of it, is it not better than giving it out cheaply?

I presume she's an adult and so has the right to do whatever she wants with her body.

Only prostitute think like that

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by femi4: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Shawnnotmendez:

Some months ago... 3 months ago to be exact I started dating this pretty girl, dark skinned, tall and shapely. She is everything I want in a woman and more. What made me fall in love with her was how open-minded she was and the deep conversations we have.

When we started dating, she told me she wasn't a virgin but wanted to wait until marriage before we have sex and I consented.

So one day we were discussing about 20th century Japan and geisha's, when she told me about a peculiar custom called the mizuage among Japanese geishas, she told me it was a custom where young geisha's sold their virginity before becoming proper geishas.

I was intrigued and asked her what she thought about it, she only shrugged and told me she too had auctioned off her virginity.

I was shocked when she said that. She said that was how she got the money to start off her business and doesn't regret it one bit. She also told me she auctioned it online and it was with a white man, she said the man who disvirgined her gave her the option of being his mistress but she declined, to her it was just a business tansaction.

It doesn't sit well with me but I understand why she did it, she's from a very poor home and she's the bread winner of her family.

You should be afraid of this part of the discussion "I don't regret it one bit". That means if she faces any financial challenge in the future, she ll do it again. She's not everything you want in a woman afterall

4 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by eveninnewspaper: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
StacyO:
@Op

grin

Lol
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Ezi1993(f): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Shawnnotmendez:

Please tell your girlfriend to link me up so that i can sell my virginity too oo..I never knew they sell virginity atal..

Please am dam serious���
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Zanzibar1: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mumu man. Ask how much she sold it and collect your won share
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Femeto: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wetin people wey dey Marry ashawo go come do? Atleast she told you the truth its either you want her or you leave.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by luminouz(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Which opinion you need again BIKO? undecided
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by blueandbirds(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
You want to auction yours ma'am? I'm ready to cash in, but you will first follow me to baba house.. kiss
StacyO:
@Op

grin

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by anthonyuncle(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2021
you are there hoping and waiting to marry her before entering her while other guys are slotting their cards into her machine repeatedly. you'd be surprised that when you finally enter, it'll be a lake
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Hintona(f): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

Now u say she is an adult and has the right to do whatever she wanna do with her body ...but tomorrow when she has damaged herself morally and changes , u will now say it was in her past and deserves another chance for a fool to suffer the consequences of her actions ... women will do stupid things not considering the fact that they would get married someday

So what if they are getting married someday?

What should now happen?

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Kingcalls: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hintona:

So what if they are getting married someday?

What should now happen?

The same way u women , including u will see a guy that wasted his inheritance or his money on ex gfs in the past to the point that he is broke as irresponsible
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2021
Ezi1993:

Please tell your girlfriend to link me up so that i can sell my virginity too oo..I never knew they sell virginity atal..

Please am dam serious���

But, you're living for Jesus. grin

How come?
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2021
blueandbirds:
You want to auction yours ma'am? I'm ready to cash in, but you will first follow me to baba house.. kiss

The package is too much.

You can't afford it, if baba is your first call.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Hookup Girl Killed Alongside Her Patronizers " Females Say No To Hookup" / Bra Types Every Lady Should Know.(pix Included) / Sh1t Happens..................................................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.