Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity (6262 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by blueandbirds(m): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
You don't need to worry about that nau, the most important thing is that your will get paid mammi. kiss
StacyO:

The package is too much.

You can't afford it, if baba is your first call.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Ezi1993(f): 12:43am On Apr 21, 2021
StacyO:

But, you're living for Jesus. grin
How come?
Loolz its was a joke anyway
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
blueandbirds:
You don't need to worry about that nau, the most important thing is that your will get paid mammi. kiss
Isnor for sale.

Unless you have $1 million USD.

Advance payment before we go see baba.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Shawnnotmendez: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Femeto:
Wetin people wey dey Marry ashawo go come do? Atleast she told you the truth its either you want her or you leave.

Don't compare her to a prostitute.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Freelane33(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
IBOLATUNJASIBAYIIII grin... ONIJIBITI .. cool
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by Femeto: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Shawnnotmendez:

Don't compare her to a prostitute.
I am not doing that.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Sold Her Virginity by endsarrrs(f): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

Will she also ignore ur past financial mistakes if it resulted to ur brokeness... why are some niggers strong simps...these same ladies they foolishly support will still disgrace them they moment they have nothing to gain from them cos women are the most selfish beings ever created.... they scream equality towards the situations that favour them...they want equal pay in sports, protesting for it...but will never protest equality when it comes to recruitment and deployment in the army
choi shocked grin

Calm down sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Generation Of Church Girls. / Who Is A Desperate Woman? / The Baiday Gift My Gf Buy Me (pics Inside, Veiwa Description)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.