Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. (3770 Views)

Babe Insists Her Toaster Is Finer Than Her Guy, Please Judge / Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? / Please Judge Am I The Fool Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by zjescomltd(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
bro i ain't going to judge you, but personally what you did ain't wrong because I assume you don't want to have a physical challenge with your buddy
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by VicM6: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
samwash:

Bro, he don transfer the money to you ?
Them don do the job ? Who come pay ?
i no collect any money from him o, i tell am make he go find anoda people come do the job
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by VicM6: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
zjescomltd:
bro i ain't going to judge you, but personally what you did ain't wrong because I assume you don't want to have a physical challenge with your buddy
infact u read my mind..... that's was what i avoided so far.
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by samwash(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
VicM6:
i no collect any money from him o, i tell am make he go find anoda people come do the job

That's good, dat one go tech ham lesson, at lest you for still collect the one when he own you.
Well sha I kwn say u big pass that one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disgusting Video Of Lesbians Caught On Camera Licking Each Others Private Part / Why Are You Not Married? / Leaked Trending Asake Sextape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.