Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. (3768 Views)

Babe Insists Her Toaster Is Finer Than Her Guy, Please Judge / Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? / Please Judge Am I The Fool Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by LadyTiannah2: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2021
Op what you did is not wickedness abeg. The guy is a user. So many of them out there hoping to take advantage of people. I would have done the same thing.

4 Likes

Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by Samakus(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2021
I will do even more than you did and I will feel no remorse about it.

For every action, there's equal and opposite reaction

2 Likes

Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by josh123(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2021
VicM6:
Last week thursday, i received a call from my close pal that a guy needed some labourers who would work in his site(to help him pack sand inside his building for filling). So immediately i received the call, i mobilized some of my street guys to go do the job. On getting there, i saw the man who owned the building and he was a very young guy, we agreed on a price of 3k for each person and the guys i took there were two. After the agreed price, the owner of the building left but before he left, he gave this my guy that called me on phone 6k that after those boys are done he should settled them. I my self was busy since i work at Nimc office so i told my pal i will be leaving also for office and he said no problem at all........On that faithful day around 4pm, those guys called me that they were through with the job since 2pm and they haven't seen my pal who is gonna pay them. I called my pal and he refused to pick my calls but since i don't want to be embarrassed, i quickly called those guys and told them to send me there acct details and i made transfer to them from my own money thinking i will collect my money back from my pal......Now it's over a week and my pal has refused to give me back my money, the last time we spoke on phone he told me he has used the money for something and he was like why are my disturbing him bcus of 6k and that..so luckily for me, i saw him yesterday and was like "guy where my money na", he told me he will only give me 4k bcus 2k is for him dat he was the one who introduced the job to me....I was angry bcus we never discussed abt that at all but i never mind so i told him to bring the 4k and he said in the evening he will give it to me. later that same day around 7pm, i saw him and i requested for my money again from him and he told me "guy abeg no disturb me jare, i go dey see u later"....To cut the long story short, Someone told me he said that he won't give me 5naira and that he would continue to scope me up and down. I just smiled and left....
This morning, I called 5 guys and took them to the site and told them to pack all the sands out side back and they did a very clean job. In fact they packed everything including the one we met inside the building b4. I paid them and i left....Now, people who saw me said i went too far by doing that and am sure my pal must av heard abt it but he won't dere challenge me and i am also waiting for the building owner to asked why they packed all the sands outside even after he had paid.

So please did i do anything worng by my actions?
the work make ur boys do u for destroy everything, if he want give u money back u go say no u no need am again. but I like wetin u do sha
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by Bettie95: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2021
I won't crucify you because I'd likely do same. Nobody likes being taken for a fool.
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2021
Why didn't you just report him to the man? When it comes to money trust nobody, Nigerians are greedy by default. Treat every business like you are dealing with a strangers.
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by AfroKnight: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2021
You lost money, but you taught him a lesson.

The truth is he wasn’t going to give you that money. He took you for granted and now he has to spend money and explain to the owner.

2 Likes

Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by Unlimited4G: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2021
There are times you don't wait for Karma to pay people back. Bros, you did nothing wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by slan87(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Bro, you did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2021
VicM6:
Arrested and dealt with....i didn't receive any payment from the man remember...he gave the money to my friend and beside i packed the sands outside back without collecting any kobo from my friend.....so the owner of the building should get my friend arrested, the 6k is with him. he should pay another set of people to go do the job for him....after all, if those guys had refused to work that day the sands would still be outside.
Abeg no mind anybody..... You did the right thing... if people are treated the way they treat others, life might be a bit fair....

4 Likes

Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by coldcandy: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2021
The evil men do now lives with them, not after.
I will do same. Life in nsija is a jungle now.
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by coldcandy: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Ahmad62:
Now.. Is this a Romance?
Yes ooo.
This is the new Romance. The other romance is full of cooked up stories.
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by maiquel: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2021
I no understand. ... you paid 6k first for the job, still a deficit, you now paid extra again let's say the same amount (6k) to get back at the debtor... totalling 12k...
Meanwhile your pal don flex the first 6k...
Who lose?

You be pikin o
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by Mcslize: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2021
BrainEya:
(◔‿◔)
After this , I'm deactivating.

You don give wahala problem be that
(◠‿◕)

(◔‿◔)
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by Daytrader1: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
You try sha
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by femi4: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
VicM6:
Last week thursday, i received a call from my close pal that a guy needed some labourers who would work in his site(to help him pack sand inside his building for filling). So immediately i received the call, i mobilized some of my street guys to go do the job. On getting there, i saw the man who owned the building and he was a very young guy, we agreed on a price of 3k for each person and the guys i took there were two. After the agreed price, the owner of the building left but before he left, he gave this my guy that called me on phone 6k that after those boys are done he should settled them. I my self was busy since i work at Nimc office so i told my pal i will be leaving also for office and he said no problem at all........On that faithful day around 4pm, those guys called me that they were through with the job since 2pm and they haven't seen my pal who is gonna pay them. I called my pal and he refused to pick my calls but since i don't want to be embarrassed, i quickly called those guys and told them to send me there acct details and i made transfer to them from my own money thinking i will collect my money back from my pal......Now it's over a week and my pal has refused to give me back my money, the last time we spoke on phone he told me he has used the money for something and he was like why are my disturbing him bcus of 6k and that..so luckily for me, i saw him yesterday and was like "guy where my money na", he told me he will only give me 4k bcus 2k is for him dat he was the one who introduced the job to me....I was angry bcus we never discussed abt that at all but i never mind so i told him to bring the 4k and he said in the evening he will give it to me. later that same day around 7pm, i saw him and i requested for my money again from him and he told me "guy abeg no disturb me jare, i go dey see u later"....To cut the long story short, Someone told me he said that he won't give me 5naira and that he would continue to scope me up and down. I just smiled and left....
This morning, I called 5 guys and took them to the site and told them to pack all the sands out side back and they did a very clean job. In fact they packed everything including the one we met inside the building b4. I paid them and i left....Now, people who saw me said i went too far by doing that and am sure my pal must av heard abt it but he won't dere challenge me and i am also waiting for the building owner to asked why they packed all the sands outside even after he had paid.

You went too far though but you spent more than what you are being owed to make a point. Next time, he won't try that with you
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by finalboss(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Man I can't read this undecided
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by Bhorbymills(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
maiquel:
I no understand. ... you paid 6k first for the job, still a deficit, you now paid extra again let's say the same amount (6k) to get back at the debtor... totalling 12k...
Meanwhile your pal don flex the first 6k...
Who lose?

You be pikin o

Na DON he be ... 12k is actually nothing compared to what the guy might potentially loose from taking advantage of someone you call your friend ...

1 Like

Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by blesskewe(f): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
VicM6:

Lol

Exactly what I would do
Iose money
Good
Make I no use vex kill person
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by yuping(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
God bless you, if people like you are many people like him won't exist in hate rubbish.
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by Polynek(m): 12:51am On Apr 19, 2021
Opinion is like a nose everybody get His/Her own shaa, 4 me wat u did was wrong. Revenge is 4 the weak
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by Akwaibomdude(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2021
VicM6:
This Awka ibom boy free me na...there are over 20 department's in the Nimc. So if you are being tasked for anytin then u should boldly say it to them right in their office and not here.
mechieonu
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nice One.
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by VicM6: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
VicM6:

Thank you all for your kind gestures. I really love the reply's most of you gave me....

UPDATE:
He called me today and was like why did i do such a thing and i told him why would he do such a thing also. well, he said i should pls call some boys again to come re-do the job. I told him firstly, cash by hand and secondly, the pay is 12k and he agreed to pay the money... I just heard the young guy who owns the building is a naval personnel...... But a cold thought just keep ringing in my mind not to call anybody to go do the job again not bcus the owner of the building is a naval personnel but this mind set jst keep telling me to back off..... The job was gone so i should 4get abt it and move on..... he should call some boys by him self to go do the job.
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by Aderr: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Polynek:
Opinion is like a nose everybody get His/Her own shaa, 4 me wat u did was wrong. Revenge is 4 the weak
Revenge is for the strong willed. A weak man dare not try revenge!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by Mathiasa(m): 12:33am On Apr 22, 2021
Na man u be.
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by RealAlubarika(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2021
VicM6:

It's quite unfortunate someone you call your pal will behave in such a manner, you shouldn't have paid guys to bring the sand out but would have cut all ties with him and inform the owner of the site and showed him the transfer you did to the guys who did the job for record purposes. He is not your pals

We rise by lifting others

1 Like

Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by Sundaycomputer: 9:01am On Apr 22, 2021
What u did was good
Simple that will teach him that money is nothing
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by atilla(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2021
I would have preferred you take the issue out with your friend because this way the owner is affected and he paid the money. Now he will have to pay again for the job for doing no wrong.

If you had told the owner now and he didnt answer you then you could have done this
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by UwaMmebii(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2021
VicM6:

You didn't do anything wrong bro
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2021
VicM6:
Arrested and dealt with....i didn't receive any payment from the man remember...he gave the money to my friend and beside i packed the sands outside back without collecting any kobo from my friend.....so the owner of the building should get my friend arrested, the 6k is with him. he should pay another set of people to go do the job for him....after all, if those guys had refused to work that day the sands would still be outside.

Forget about the owner giving money to your friend. After all, you didn't witness it
Insist the money was not paid after completing the agreed job.
Don't tell anybody the owner paid the agreed fee to your friend
With this, even if the owner goes to the police, he can't win you.

It's very unfortunate and annoying how Nigerians misbehave once they see money.
Re: Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. by samwash(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
VicM6:
Thank you all for your kind gestures. I really love the reply's most of you gave me....

UPDATE:
He called me today and was like why did i do such a thing and i told him why would he do such a thing also. well, he said i should pls call some boys again to come re-do the job. I told him firstly, cash by hand and secondly, the pay is 12k and he agreed to pay the money... I just heard the young guy who owns the building is a naval personnel...... But a cold thought just keep ringing in my mind not to call anybody to go do the job again not bcus the owner of the building is a naval personnel but this mind set jst keep telling me to back off..... The job was gone so i should 4get abt it and move on..... he should call some boys by him self to go do the job.

Bro, he don transfer the money to you ?
Them don do the job ? Who come pay ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wise ? / Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? / 23 Romantic Ways 2 Keep Ur Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.