Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me (5720 Views)

The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl / How To Approach A Girl If You're Shy And Don't Know What To Say / Do Girls Ignore Guys They Like? If Yes, Then Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Lilpen3758: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lovethaa:

You need weed
Thank you brother, i go buy u arizona
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Lilpen3758: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
meenah04:
I prefer shy and gentle guy grin
Why are u depressed?
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Lilpen3758: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
EASYGURU:

Omo myself I'm a shy guy and I've only loved one all my life although we're no longer together. But i think I'm coming out of it. Forget all those make money bullsheet. I believe it's all about building confidence in yourself.

If it's about money or those material stuffs, I'm not doing bad either but its not helping my confidence in approaching a lady. I'm a graduate, i own my own business own my own car, i make over 50k every day (mon-fri) but its still not helping mattera.
Put a brother through Biko
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by 22brains(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lovethaa:

You need weed
thats the only solution to shyness and depression
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Why are u depressed?
I am Okay now.
Thank you wink
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Phemmie01(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
meenah04:
I prefer an introvert to extrovert. Love and understanding is the main thing. Just understand your partner. When he blinks, coughs, no what he meant by that. That's just it.
grin angry grin make sense ooj
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Phemmie01(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
EASYGURU:

Yeah bro �. No faking about that. I'm handsome. Even before i started doing well, girls do approach me. On several occasions i turned them down because I'm shy. ���
Bruh come put me through forex nah , crypto wan finish me �
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
pelicanbeau:

you can be...try and study your Twitter well.

Why monitoring all my handles up and down? Any thing to deliver?
i want to deliver money +love
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by pelicanbeau(f): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Volkswagen90:

email me or pm me then...you that don't have the full mastery of Tweeter and what do you do for a living?

1 Like

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Lilpen3758: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
meenah04:
I am Okay now. Thank you wink
Then change your signature Dear, that is if u are telling me the truth ooh...
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Then change your signature Dear, that is
if u are telling me the truth ooh...
Lol. Do I have a choice? Done!!!

Thanks dear wink
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Lilpen3758: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
meenah04:

Thanks dear wink
Your signature is one of the most beautiful piece that i have ever read for a while now.....
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Lilpen3758: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
meenah04:

Thanks dear wink
And yes you do have a choice but "that" wasn't as bright as i know u are
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
smiley
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
And yes you do have a choice but "that" wasn't as bright as i know u are
cheesy I am as bright as the sun you know grin
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Your signature is one of the most beautiful piece that i have ever read for a while now.....
Thank you. Thank you wink
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
pelicanbeau:

email me or pm me then...you that don't have the full mastery of Tweeter and what do you do for a living?
have pm you, want I do for living? Am a civil servant.
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Lilpen3758: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
meenah04:
Lol. I don't even know what to say rather than a big Thank you

cheesy cheesy
I won't mind hearing your voice, my number is on my sig, hit me up
let me be the shoulder u cry on, am peter by the way......i will be expecting your call
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Lilpen3758: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
meenah04:
Thank you. Thank you wink
You are welcome.....namaste!
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I won't mind hearing your voice, my number is on my sig, hit me up
let me be the shoulder u cry on, am peter by the way......i will be expecting your call
I am not a cry cry baby shocked
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Lilpen3758: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
meenah04:
I am not a cry cry baby shocked
hehehehehe
obviously u are......you have a lovely voice dear.....
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
hehehehehe
obviously u are......you have a lovely voice dear.....
smiley
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Lilpen3758: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
meenah04:
smiley
stop going through my old post....
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
stop going through my old post....
grin grin
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by iLegendd(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:
i could love a lady like die but all i sense is that she won't even look at me,god am even afraid to tell her.somebody help in my matter

Go and read the small book called ChatDîcted. Come back here tomorrow to say thank you.

Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by phemy36(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by pelicanbeau(f): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Volkswagen90:

ok ooo,
let's see how you'll do that.
Happy glorious Sunday to you and your family.
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
pelicanbeau:

ok ooo,

let's see how you'll do that.

Happy glorious Sunday to you and your family.
have you reply my mail? Have not seen it. Happy Sunday to you too dear
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by pelicanbeau(f): 12:12am On Apr 26, 2021
Volkswagen90:
have pm you, want I do for living? Am a civil servant.

ok...check your mail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise / Why Are You Still Single? / Letter Of A Worried Wife To Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.