Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers (1938 Views)

My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her / I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers / Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by blazepascal(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin Women *THAT* are manipulative? Your Master Pillars will disgree with you oh and tell you AWALT. Abi una don start to dey subtract for una movement smol smol?

You still have so much learning to do, though. Don't worry, sha. Maybe you'll grow and climb up the red pill hierarchy; I am rooting for your complete saturation in the movement 'till you become a don yourself.

So you sef want good girl. Lmaooooooooooooooooooo. Who would have thunk?!
wait o is it DAT good girls don't exist again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My boyfriend has concentrated Mouth odour / Arsenal Will Be Playing In The Champions League Next Season. #GUNNERS4LIFE! / Only Virgin Brides Deserve Faithful Husbands. (OPINION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.