Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before (7825 Views)

"I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) / Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Hermzou: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Master Sivananda is as of now 128 years of age, He was brought into the world on August 8, 1893, as indicated by his passport.
He is now applying to Guinness World Records to verify his claims.
According to a new report, India’s passport authorities have confirmed Sivananda’s age.
Swami Sivananda reveals the secret of his long life he said he didn’t eat fancy food and he has never in his life sleep with a woman.
The 128-year-old said, “I lead a simple and disciplined life. I eat very simply, only boiled food without oil or spices, rice, and boiled daal”.
Swami Sivananda said, “I avoid taking milk or fruits because I think these are fancy foods. In my childhood, I slept many days on an empty stomach”. Swami said.
The long man to live in the world said:
“Discipline is the most important thing is life. One can conquer anything with discipline in food habits, exercise and sexual desires.”
Swami Sivananda said he was born into a poor family his parents died when he was six years old, he was born in colonial-era India without electricity, cars or telephones says he is not enthused by new technology and prefers being on his own.
The oldest man claimer revealed that one of the biggest gains in life is to control your needs.
He said, “Control over your needs is the biggest gain in life. I have lived for so long because material things don’t make me happy.”

Would you like to adopt such a lifestyle to live long

Source : https://centapost.com/meet-the-128-years-old-man-who-has-never-slept-with-a-woman-before/

1 Like

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Oweku: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin This one cum go reach 2 people to use bath..

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by GOFRONT(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
At 128, him never fukc??

Shebi Olosho nor dey him country??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Ammishaddai: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
For those who continually kill themselves over immaterial things, take note o!!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
For those who continually kill themselves over immaterial things, take note o!!!
Take note of what? How has that made him any better?

11 Likes

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by walewriter: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
It's not how long that matter but how well.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Ammishaddai: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
CamusMidas:

Take note of what? How has that made him any better?
Do you know what it means to live that long? Of course you do not...you were only born yesterday

1 Like

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by orohbiro(f): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
He still need a woman in his life to satisfy is sexual urge
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by illicit(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
He can't be normal
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Sonnobax15(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
shocked

I must show this to my p.man wey be 70+...

For this life,na only God fit know my p.man body-count because the way the man dey knack any woman knackable dey sometime dey shock me

It's very clear "that a man who has disciplined himself against women has solved half of his earthly problems"

15 Likes

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by mechanics(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
walewriter:
It's not how long that matter but how well.
Yeah.
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Heroclitus(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
But for real, how does he cope with his sexual urge?
even at 3 years old,and 100% celibate, its been hard taking my mind off the other gender most times

1 Like

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by cassidy1996(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Cholls(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
My brother baba don soapy taya

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
orohbiro:
can u fuvck well?
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Xantel(f): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wow, he is going to be a saint
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Bigshoe2028: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Finally world soapy champion

The undisputed hand of god
Aka e dey touch he dey cum

The motivator of the up coming soapy members

Never been defected fastest hand on duty

The only man that actually knows the true meaning of self love aka soapy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Hermzou: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
Finally world soapy champion
The undisputed hand of god Aka e dey touch he dey cum

The motivator of the up coming soapy members
Never been defected fastest hand on duty
The only man that actually knows the true meaning of self love aka soapy
U Funny Die grin grin
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by tishbite41(m): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lol
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
orohbiro:

may be he doesn't have that need.
he doesn't eat food that usually brought that need.
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Kharol1234: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
See as Baba fresh
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by GeneralPula: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
orohbiro:

I’ll recommend codedruns for him..
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by GeneralPula: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oleku !
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by vickydankal(f): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oweku:
grin This one cum go reach 2 people to use bath..

Nawa ooo how did your mind go there.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by EmmySparky(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

I must show this to my p.man wey be 70+...

For this life,na only God fit know my p.man body-count because the way the man dey knack any woman knackable dey sometime dey shock me

It's very clear "that a man who has disciplined himself against women has solved half of his earthly problems"
lol my grandpa na like that too...baba dey blow steady at 80+
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
This man will be very strong spiritually. I bet he doesn't know the powers he has.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
GeneralPula:

I’ll recommend codedruns for him..
That nonsense website where ordinary street oloshos overprice themselves. I rather carry a girl from club than carry girl from there.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by harmargedon: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Do you know what it means to live that long? Of course you do not...you were only born yesterday
That doesn't guarantee long life, many have lived longer than that, even with their way of life.
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by robosky02(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wasted years?
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by GeneralPula: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nonexistent:
That nonsense website where ordinary street oloshos overprice themselves. I rather carry a girl from club than carry girl from there.

I’ve met sure girls from the website oo..
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by tosik(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
this man deserve to receive a medal....
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by HandsomeBlack: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! / Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? / Laycon Seen Squeezing Nengis Ass Like Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.