Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before (7823 Views)

"I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) / Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
chai
by now engine don knack......signing out
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Kessythegeek(m): 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
orohbiro:
He still need a woman in his life to satisfy is sexual urge
we don't need grin
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 19, 2021
This right here is a dawinian loser..... grandfather of all nairaland resident incels.
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by tunjijones(m): 5:42am On Apr 19, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Do you know what it means to live that long? Of course you do not...you were only born yesterday

But shey he will still die eventually... I dont see any significance of living that long when you wld still die eventually...
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:50am On Apr 19, 2021
orohbiro:
He still need a woman in his life to satisfy is sexual urge

he's might not be able to handle pleasure @ this age
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:52am On Apr 19, 2021
WOW several lessons 2 learn here
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by braunny(m): 6:24am On Apr 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

I must show this to my p.man wey be 70+...

For this life,na only God fit know my p.man body-count because the way the man dey knack any woman knackable dey sometime dey shock me

It's very clear "that a man who has disciplined himself against women has solved half of his earthly problems"
ur p.man ohhh...later someone go abuse am n u go vex.....na u dey openly cast ur thing now
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Cousin9999: 7:02am On Apr 19, 2021
He's Indian. Most women find them repulsive. And they have tiny private parts.
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2021
GeneralPula:

I’ve met sure girls from the website oo..
And paid 30k for one hour fucck?
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by samwash(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2021
“Discipline is the most important thing is life. One can conquer anything with discipline in food habits, exercise and sexual desires.”

This is the most relevant statement in all those write up.
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by tosaino95(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2021
Oweku:
grin This one cum go reach 2 people to use bath..
lwkmd grin
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Elliotwaveforec: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2021
harmargedon:
That doesn't guarantee long life, many have lived longer than that, even with their way of life.

How many?
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Reex12(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Now that's the real defininition of a monk
Nonexistent:
This man will be very strong spiritually. I bet he doesn't know the powers he has.
am sure he knows, hes an Indian,mostly likely budhaa

1 Like

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by harmargedon: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

How many?
lost count
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Dickson178(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2021
craze dey op head, shey him no get children grin
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by OBku4(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
See what this one is saying about his Father in public lipsrsealed

Bros, you get sense so
change, or life go teach u lesson.

I dey sure say e don dey teach u already sef

Sonnobax15:
shocked

I must show this to my p.man wey be 70+...

For this life,na only God fit know my p.man body-count because the way the man dey knack any woman knackable dey sometime dey shock me

It's very clear "that a man who has disciplined himself against women has solved half of his earthly problems"
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Elliotwaveforec: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
harmargedon:
lost count

Na so 128 years common?
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by Hintona(f): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Maybe he sleeps with only men.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by harmargedon: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Na so 128 years common?
yep
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by aadoiza: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
How many vaccines has he taken to survive this long
Re: Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before by FairAdvocate(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Maami... Na u talk ahm oo grin
Hintona:
Maybe he sleeps with only men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? / It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. / Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.