Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee (29609 Views)

Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed / Goodluck Jonathan Secured Release Of Many Chibok Girls — Abati / "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by arimahoseloka(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2021
Sexually depraved, blood lust animals. All this in the name of religion.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by DoctorDree(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2021
He or she??
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Sunnycliff(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2021
VEXT:

Never waste your time explaining to those terrorists...They know who they are...The same Islam support killing of people who leave Islam or insulted the prophet..

What are Hisbah and bokoharam fighting for...They all want a Islamic nation...

My brother an average Muslim can kill for Allah, even in this 21st century. SMH

1 Like

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Ensquare(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2021
stalwart123:
cheesy

How did he know they were the Chibok girls?
same question that was in my mind
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Otunski: 6:46am On Apr 19, 2021
What a pathetic story! Then a Government that supposed to deal with these Terrorists is busy rehabilitating and treating them with kid gloves.

2 Likes

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by willexyaho(m): 6:47am On Apr 19, 2021
Where is this their camp located.
Underground I guess
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by vineyardfarms: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Why is it that the ARMY cannot locate THE CAMP DEN OF BOKO HARAM Have the army run out of ideas
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Cnach: 6:50am On Apr 19, 2021
UstazAhmed:
This one has been paid by PDP and Christian South to talk nonsense as usual. So within three weeks you were kidnapped you had already seen the chibok gehs get pregnant, just so soon or where you among the chibok girls? How did you know they were chibok gehs? This lady in a sane society has to be interrogated. These are hate speeches fuelling anarchy in Nigeria and undermining our gallant Army's progress.
listen to yourself
he wouldn't have seen them with their pregnancy bc 3weeks it equivalent to 3 seconds in ur side..l wondered how he managed to know they were CG when he was kidnapped from Jupiter and was camped in mars, rubbishes...

2 Likes

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by drlateef: 6:51am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Take away Islam from the world, and there will be relative peace. There's no other religion in the world as violent as Islam. Not even Hindus or Buddha's.

Everything is wrong with Islamabad

You need a check at Yaba left or better still, go and take your medication.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by obembet(f): 6:52am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Take away Islam from the world, and there will be relative peace. There's no other religion in the world as violent as Islam. Not even Hindus or Buddha's.

Fact

1 Like

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Oyadorf(m): 6:53am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:

They shout Allah Akbar. Shekau teaches what's in the quran to his followers and they are fighting for Allah. His tapes are there in youtu.be

You are wrong !

So the Quran said they should kill Muslims?
Did the Quran teaches us Book is haram?

Anybody can learn the Quran and teaches people, does that make him a Muslim?

Zakir Naik knows the bible than most Christians, does that make him a Christian?

This point of your is baseless, next point please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Chirowman(m): 6:53am On Apr 19, 2021
Sad this young girls futures has been destroyed
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by AdaAwka1: 6:54am On Apr 19, 2021
stalwart123:
cheesy

Question so dey can't talk agaiy
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Oyadorf(m): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2021
VEXT:

Keep deceiving yourself...

Do you have something meaningful to contribute ?
If yes please state your point if otherwise, kindly follow like a Nairaland guest.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by treasurenat(m): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2021
stalwart123:
cheesy

You lack widsom.u need to be kidnap by boko haram

1 Like

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Oyadorf(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2021
patani:

Shekau had slaughtered many people on live vedio in the name of your God Alah, they av openly celebrated Ramadan n released the vedio, their agenda is to establish Islamic caliphate as said by thier leaders who have repented or still in the struggle... Wat they prove do u need? Stop living in n denial... Islam is violence, violence is Islam.. Google Iran in 1970s Iran now.... Check out old Afghanistan also... Maybe u will understand

Can we then say NIGER DELTA militant are Christians?
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by realstars: 7:02am On Apr 19, 2021
udoka55555:
He or she?
The she mantiond hear is greater than the he.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Cmanforall: 7:04am On Apr 19, 2021
lamentor78:
And Nigeria army still cannot find the Boko Haram camp, ordinary girl escape from them and finds her way back to chibok but our security agencies always do as if Boko Haram camp is a mirage
And how about the midwives that deliver these girls of babies?
Are they not known? Can't they be tracked?
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by millionboi(m): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2021
stalwart123:
cheesy

?
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by CasNova: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2021
Congrats for your escape.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Oyadorf(m): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2021
patani:

Shekau had slaughtered many people on live vedio in the name of your God Alah, they av openly celebrated Ramadan n released the vedio, their agenda is to establish Islamic caliphate as said by thier leaders who have repented or still in the struggle... Wat they prove do u need? Stop living in n denial... Islam is violence, violence is Islam.. Google Iran in 1970s Iran now.... Check out old Afghanistan also... Maybe u will understand

Can we then say NIGER DELTA militant are Christians?

What you guys fail to understand is that Terrorists can take any form.

To start with, Boko haram claimed Western Education is a sin, Islam urges Muslims to seek useful knowledge from their birth till death, is Western education not a form of seeking knowledge?

Bombs and weapons used by boko haram were invented through technology, a form of Western Education and they still use it, haven't they gone against what they are fighting for?

The same people killed Muslims, they slaughter anybody they wish irrespective of his religion. If they were to be Muslims, they ought to be bias with their actions...

Finally, they operate in the North where Muslims dominate. It they were to be Muslims, they ought to be carrying out their operation in the South where Christians dominate.

Cogitate over these while I give more proves.

1 Like

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by DivineDynamics: 7:08am On Apr 19, 2021
The good Lord will not abandon His own in Jesus name.

Amen.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Chukabiz(m): 7:10am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Sometimes, I keep wondering if Islam is a deliberate punishment from the most high for a sinful world
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Princeton92(m): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2021
I just believe that this escapee is telling us whatever he's asked to say to the world!
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Femeto: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:

IPOB na muslim group?
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by cardoctor(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2021
lamentor78:
And Nigeria army still cannot find the Boko Haram camp, ordinary girl escape from them and finds her way back to chibok but our security agencies always do as if Boko Haram camp is a mirage
Boko Haram camp?
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by AroleOduduwa2: 7:21am On Apr 19, 2021
GeneralPula:

Even Christianity too..
They should just take away the both..

We are talking about religion that blow people up like they are nothing, religion that think everything can be solved through violence.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Ndukaernest(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2021
udoka55555:
He or she?

I wonder ooh
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by 24SEVEN: 7:24am On Apr 19, 2021
All the Northerners who came together and plotted and set up book haram, I can only but laugh at them.

Keep wailing.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by justicenms1: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2021
UstazAhmed:
This one has been paid by PDP and Christian South to talk nonsense as usual. So within three weeks you were kidnapped you had already seen the chibok gehs get pregnant, just so soon or where you among the chibok girls? How did you know they were chibok gehs? This lady in a sane society has to be interrogated. These are hate speeches fuelling anarchy in Nigeria and undermining our gallant Army's progress.
you are a fool
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by anyamashima(m): 7:30am On Apr 19, 2021
And you were too ugly for them to get you pregnant ? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket / Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down / Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.