Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee (29607 Views)

Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed / Goodluck Jonathan Secured Release Of Many Chibok Girls — Abati / "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by MrCGPA(m): 6:22am On Apr 19, 2021
Northern Nigeria I hail thee. A region contributing negatively to the Nation! They brought Bokoharam which has escalated beyond their Control. Now Bandits in almost all States. The money Nigeria wasted in fighting Bokoharam since 2009 is uncountable!

2 Likes

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by farem: 6:23am On Apr 19, 2021
"That was how I got to this camp. I couldn’t continue with my education, because my mother alone could not take care of my schooling and that of my other siblings.”

The above paragraph will conveniently roll out millions of naira from the ordinary people of the South. They will gather thier thousands of Naira to make sure this girl with her siblings, are not stranded academically.
Not so, for the majorly cursed North. The stupid rich and religious folks are already thinking of how fresh and innocent this girls kpeku would be. The only thing they have, despite the harem of women in their compound, is pen!s. This girl needs pen and pen[/b]cil and never your cursed [b]pen!ses!

1 Like

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by whela(m): 6:24am On Apr 19, 2021
As expected
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by jaxxy(m): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2021
They ruined those gals lives. Imagine the Nonsense. Hornyy insurgents.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Sunnycliff(m): 6:26am On Apr 19, 2021
GeneralPula:

Even Christianity too..
They should just take away the both..

Since this 21st century, what terrorist attacks have Christians done in Nigeria when you compare with the evil deeds of Islamic bokoharam? Engage me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Oyadorf(m): 6:27am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Take away Islam from the world, and there will be relative peace. There's no other religion in the world as violent as Islam. Not even Hindus or Buddha's.

Everything is wrong with Islamabad

My people perish because they lack knowledge.
Hey dude, it's not compulsory on you to comment on all post.

I can't believe people like you still exist.

1 Like

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by illicit(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2021
They are trying to sustain and increase their population

1 Like

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by maasoap(m): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2021
Thanks to Jona and his initial denial until the trail went cold.
She said, “On reaching their camp, we met many young girls there and the whole place was in disarray. It was in 2014 and I was in the Boko Haram camp for three weeks. We met Chibok girls in the camp. While in the camp, I saw so many small girls, who were kidnapped. Some were being molested.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Austineva(m): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2021
Are they their 7 virgins? Just asking for a brother pls. They for say na women d hungry them. Very stupid set of people. Na them

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Oyadorf(m): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Since this 21st century, what terrorist attacks have Christians done in Nigeria when you compare with the evil deeds of Islamic bokoharam? Engage me

Prove to me Book haram are Muslims.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Oyadorf(m): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Prove to me Boko haram are Muslims.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Kayharry(m): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2021
She turn to he and later turn to she , it's this is a lie or the writer of this article is drunk while written.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 19, 2021
UstazAhmed:
This one has been paid by PDP and Christian South to talk nonsense as usual. So within three weeks you were kidnapped you had already seen the chibok gehs get pregnant, just so soon or where you among the chibok girls? How did you know they were chibok gehs? This lady in a sane society has to be interrogated. These are hate speeches fuelling anarchy in Nigeria and undermining our gallant Army's progress.

you are actually a stupid, unfortunate , radically ,infidel and good for nothing human. What exactly did you think those innocent girls were kidnapped for. Just shut up your trap of a mouth if you have nothing to say. Bunch of people who keeps hidding in guise and committing crime against humanity.. I won't be suprise you one and a propagator of their devilish theory.
*spit*

6 Likes

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Sunnycliff(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2021
Oyadorf:

My people perish because they lack knowledge.
Hey dude, it's not compulsory on you to comment on all post.

I can't believe people like you still exist.

Yes, I am not surprised you can't believe it. Same way Pantami is now more mature and his perception is changing as an es a Muslim scholar
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by maasoap(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2021
[s]
Sunnycliff:
Take away Islam from the world, and there will be relative peace. There's no other religion in the world as violent as Islam. Not even Hindus or Buddha's.

[/s]

We know your type, the other side of the same coin. Same difference

1 Like

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Sunnycliff(m): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2021
maasoap:

We know your type, the other side of the same coin. Same difference

You guys should keep defending evil and violence. No respect for the sanctity of life. Apologists to extremism
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Sunnycliff(m): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2021
Oyadorf:

They shout Allah Akbar. Shekau teaches what's in the quran to his followers and they are fighting for Allah. His tapes are there in youtu.be
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Gorillabrain: 6:35am On Apr 19, 2021
can u marry me?
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Livingstone124: 6:37am On Apr 19, 2021
UstazAhmed:
This one has been paid by PDP and Christian South to talk nonsense as usual. So within three weeks you were kidnapped you had already seen the chibok gehs get pregnant, just so soon or where you among the chibok girls? How did you know they were chibok gehs? This lady in a sane society has to be interrogated. These are hate speeches fuelling anarchy in Nigeria and undermining our gallant Army's progress.
shut up .

1 Like

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Oyadorf(m): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Yes, I am not surprised you can't believe it. Same way Pantami is now more mature and his perception is changing as an es a Muslim scholar

I guess you didn't get dude. What I meant was " It amazed me to see someone comment and still believe Boko harams are Muslims " despite all the havoc they've caused to both Christian and Muslims in the country.

You are indeed a literate, research and stop being bias.

Remember your bible said " search all things and hold fast to that which is truth ".
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by VEXT: 6:38am On Apr 19, 2021
Oyadorf:

Prove to me Book haram are Muslims.

Keep deceiving yourself...
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by blackmantis: 6:40am On Apr 19, 2021
What sort of shoddy reporting is this....

Is it a he or a she....and this is coming from the Punch...!!!
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by patani(m): 6:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Oyadorf:

Shekau had slaughtered many people on live vedio in the name of your God Alah, they av openly celebrated Ramadan n released the vedio, their agenda is to establish Islamic caliphate as said by thier leaders who have repented or still in the struggle... Wat they prove do u need? Stop living in n denial... Islam is violence, violence is Islam.. Google Iran in 1970s Iran now.... Check out old Afghanistan also... Maybe u will understand

1 Like

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by kunleham(m): 6:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:

You're either stupid or myopic or both. Don't we have Muslims in other part of the country or even other part of the world. Use your sense some other time before you display your stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by VEXT: 6:41am On Apr 19, 2021
GeneralPula:

Even Christianity too..
They should just take away the both..

Learn to know the difference between missionaries and slave dealers ...Even the Arabs deal more in slave than the whites,they still engaged in slave trade till date..Be wise..Head slamming terrorist

1 Like

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by NVSBL: 6:42am On Apr 19, 2021
If something isn't done about BH, within the next decade - 2. This country will be in serious war.

Those kids that are babies now will be teens brainwashed by BH. They're gradually making BH into a generational thing. Terrorists are patient people.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Sunnycliff(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2021
kunleham:

You're either stupid or myopic or both. Don't we have Muslims in other part of the country or even other part of the world. Use your sense some other time before you display your stupidity!

What part of the world have you seen peaceful Muslim faithfuls without Allah ku boooom

1 Like

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by nakaman: 6:43am On Apr 19, 2021
UstazAhmed:
ur either an army or related to one
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by kobabe(m): 6:43am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Repent
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by VEXT: 6:43am On Apr 19, 2021
patani:

Shekau had slaughtered many people on live vedio in the name of your God Alah, they av openly celebrated Ramadan n released the vedio, their agenda is to establish Islamic caliphate as said by thier leaders who have repented or still in the struggle... Wat they prove do u need? Stop living in n denial... Islam is violence, violence is Islam.. Google Iran in 1970s Iran now.... Check out old Afghanistan also... Maybe u will understand

Never waste your time explaining to those terrorists...They know who they are...The same Islam support killing of people who leave Islam or insulted the prophet..

What are Hisbah and bokoharam fighting for...They all want a Islamic nation...

2 Likes

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Babisha10(m): 6:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Why won't she or he leads the army to their hideout?
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Sunnycliff(m): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2021
kobabe:

Repent

.... And be practicing Taqiyya ryt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sit At Home: Obiano Monitors Economic Activities In Awka, Environs / Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today / Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.