Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,813 members, 7,959,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee (29787 Views)

Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed / Goodluck Jonathan Secured Release Of Many Chibok Girls — Abati / "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by GeneralPula: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2021
VEXT:

Learn to know the difference between missionaries and slave dealers ...Even the Arabs deal more in slave than the whites,they still engaged in slave trade till date..Be wise..Head slamming terrorist

Lol

The slave dealers are atheist?
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by darkCoal: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2021
Though it is imaginary state, take it away and see disarray the world would be
Sunnycliff:
Take away Islam from the world, and there will be relative peace. There's no other religion in the world as violent as Islam. Not even Hindus or Buddha's.

Everything is wrong with Islamabad
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by MummyD2020(f): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2021
So what do they want us to do now? It can't be their first pregnancy owing to when they were 'abducted '. So is this news? Mtheeww
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by houseontherock: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Take away Islam from the world and there will be relative peace. There's no other religion in the world as violent as Islam
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Sunnycliff(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2021
darkCoal:
Though it is imaginary state, take it away and see disarray the world would be

You mean Islam is bringing stability to the world?
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Sunnycliff(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2021
Babankwara:

Watch ur tongue

Leave thrash for lawma
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by freedomchild: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Austineva:
Are they their 7 virgins? Just asking for a brother pls. They for say na women d hungry them. Very stupid set of people. Na them
your comment pics funny... lmao

1 Like

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by delawal: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2021
blackmanking:

you are a terrorist and a potential pedophile
all Muslims are
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
GeneralPula:

Even Christianity too..
They should just take away the both..
Where the British colonial officers Pastors and Reverends?
It is still allowed to make use of one's brain
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by EmekaA125(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
So sad. BH is gaining momentum everyday.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Ribadu2000: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Take away Islam from the world, and there will be relative peace. There's no other religion in the world as violent as Islam. Not even Hindus or Buddha's.

Everything is wrong with Islamabad

It is so unfortunate that you close your eyes when these set of attack and also burn mosque, are they Muslim if you want to say the truth, have you ever heard of Muslim in the southwest or even in Saudi Arabia where Islam emanated doing all these type of killings, pls think well before you jumb into conclusion
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by tonyson010(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
UstazAhmed:
This one has been paid by PDP and Christian South to talk nonsense as usual. So within three weeks you were kidnapped you had already seen the chibok gehs get pregnant, just so soon or where you among the chibok girls? How did you know they were chibok gehs? This lady in a sane society has to be interrogated. These are hate speeches fuelling anarchy in Nigeria and undermining our gallant Army's progress.

Get lost.
What happened to chibok girls if her account if the story is false?

Leah gave birth to a second baby not long ago. BH did not deny it impregnating her, but you are here denying it for them.

You are a dangerous and wicked person.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Pacesetter123(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
dapsoneh:
How did you know they were Chibok girls
Why this type of question?
Is she not from that Chibok community? And she must have probably schooled in de same school with dem.So if I am forcefully taken away from my village to an unknown place n I see my age mates that we grew up together there,I can't recognize dem again?
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Codes151(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
They keep wasting tax payers money. Like as if the forest no get name. Or is unknown.

Keep believing in this country!

Boko business is paying all. Military / govt
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by caandi: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
This one is not new news naa
We’re aware of this
May God continually console their parents

Hello fam. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow��������

Potato Cheese Balls | without cheese |Easy snack recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKD85JuXaTE
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by patani(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Oyadorf:

Can we then say NIGER DELTA militant are Christians?

What you guys fail to understand is that Terrorists can take any form.

To start with, Boko haram claimed Western Education is a sin, Islam urges Muslims to seek useful knowledge from their birth till death, is Western education not a form of seeking knowledge?

Bombs and weapons used by boko haram were invented through technology, a form of Western Education and they still use it, haven't they gone against what they are fighting for?

The same people killed Muslims, they slaughter anybody they wish irrespective of his religion. If they were to be Muslims, they ought to be bias with their actions...

Finally, they operate in the North where Muslims dominate. It they were to be Muslims, they ought to be carrying out their operation in the South where Christians dominate.

Cogitate over these while I give more proves.

You analogy is wrong, Afghanistan, is it a Christian country? Niger delta militant do not bomb people they bomb oil installation to make their point known to government. Oil installation does not have human life. Terrorism is not taking any form,,,It is Islam and Islam is terrorism. They kill muslim becaise they feel those muslim are not muslim enough..Have you ever read about Shia and Suni muslim issue...then you will understand....Fundamental Islam encourage killing anyone who does not believe in fundamentalism of Islam...Including people like you who belive that you have to be firned with a christian..main reason why they kill some muslim in the north...And if you read quran well, the kind of Islam where infidels are killed is what Mohamed preached...Remeber there is fundamental xtianity too and that invoilve some strictb measures like who ever sin is goin to hell...if u want to know ill explain to you better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by 62ss: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
stalwart123:
cheesy

How did he know they were the Chibok girls?
how did dey find there way
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Austineva(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
freedomchild:
your comment pics funny... lmao
cheesy cheesy
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Sunnycliff(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ribadu2000:

It is so unfortunate that you close your eyes when these set of attack and also burn mosque, are they Muslim if you want to say the truth, have you ever heard of Muslim in the southwest or even in Saudi Arabia where Islam emanated doing all these type of killings, pls think well before you jumb into conclusion

Then what happened
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Oyadorf(m): 12:48am On Apr 20, 2021
patani:

You analogy is wrong, Afghanistan, is it a Christian country? Niger delta militant do not bomb people they bomb oil installation to make their point known to government. Oil installation does not have human life. Terrorism is not taking any form,,,It is Islam and Islam is terrorism. They kill muslim becaise they feel those muslim are not muslim enough..Have you ever read about Shia and Suni muslim issue...then you will understand....Fundamental Islam encourage killing anyone who does not believe in fundamentalism of Islam...Including people like you who belive that you have to be firned with a christian..main reason why they kill some muslim in the north...And if you read quran well, the kind of Islam where infidels are killed is what Mohamed preached...Remeber there is fundamental xtianity too and that invoilve some strictb measures like who ever sin is goin to hell...if u want to know ill explain to you better

About the issue of Niger Delta Militant, either you like it or not, they fall in the same category as the boko haram, they are both TERRORIST either they take life or not. And that's the more reason I said TERRORISM CAN TAKE ANY FORM

Don't just jump into conclusion on matter you don't understand. If we Muslims don't judge Christianity by the bad things done by people who claimed to be Christians, why will you Christians do such to us.
You know what, the bitter truth is that you Christians are janus-face. Go through most Islam post and see how Christians derailed them, go to Christian post and compare. You claim Muslims are wicked, but its you guys that attack Muslims first.
They kill muslim becaise they feel those muslim are not muslim enough.

This reply of yours gat me laughing, so you are boko haram mouthpiece?

You know the reason they kill Muslims?

When they bomb Markets, Mosques they selected people that were Muslims enough from those that ain't Muslim enough ?
Guy, Boko haram are threat to our Country irrespective of the religion.

patani:

Fundamental Islam encourage killing anyone who does not believe in fundamentalism of Islam...Including people like you who belive that you have to be firned with a christian..main reason why they kill some muslim in the north...And if you read quran well, the kind of Islam where infidels are killed is what Mohamed preached...Remeber there is fundamental xtianity too and that invoilve some strictb measures like who ever sin is goin to hell...

Fundamental Islam does not encourage killing anyone who does not believe in fundamentalism of Islam. Please stop believing whatever people about religion without researching and confirming yourself. Remember SEARCH ALL THINGS.... If you have objections to the red statement, kindly provide it by quoting directly from the Quran, failure to quote from the Quran shows you're lying and remember, all liars shall perish.
Have you ever read what brought about the killing of INFIDEL in the Quran ?
Guy, you are literate for God sake, stop following your pastors blindly, don't waste your data on social media, research ! !! !!!. Read both Muslims and Christians perspective toward any religious issue of the past. From the proves provided by both parties, derive your conclusion without being bias.

Tell me more but note, If you must say anything against Islam or Quran, bring your proofs from the Quran.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Oyadorf(m): 1:00am On Apr 20, 2021
stinflame:

Am amazed at the way you keep defending those infidels . Northern Nigeria is a mixture of christains and Muslims so get that. A terrorist might be from a particular religion with different ideology,just the way christains have different denominations or do u think if not because of understanding and uttermost fear for God , the christains should have been against each other on church superiorsity.
Get this right Boko Haram are Islam's and majority of Islamic scholars are violent,most especially northern Nigeria. Different sheiks with terrible ideology. Pantami is just one out of a thousand, anything that afflicts harms to others not practicing their faith is a joy to all Muslims world wide no matter how they try to hide it.
Osama bin ladin in his far away country is been immortalized in practically all Islamic countries and he is been applauded by many shieks even in their teachings. Most children born in the late 90's have gotten to know him as a hero. so tell me how terrorism isn't Islamic.
And never you compare freedom fighters (Niger Delta miliiants with infidels)

stinflame:

Northern Nigeria is a mixture of christains and Muslims so get that.

I guess you didn't see where I typed MUSLIMS DOMINATED .

[quote author=stinflame post=100920836]
Get this right Boko Haram are Islam's and majority of Islamic scholars are violent,most especially northern Nigeria.[/b]

I said it and I'm still holding firm to it that BOKO HARAM AINT MUSLIM

I hope you know there is different between being a Muslims and acting like a Muslims.

I guess we need some lectures in this thread.

Topic WHAT IS ISLAM AND WHO IS A MUSLIM ?

Before I proceed, can you kindly tell me your understanding on Who is a Muslims?
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by patani(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2021
Oyadorf:

About the issue of Niger Delta Militant, either you like it or not, they fall in the same category as the boko haram, they are both TERRORIST either they take life or not. And that's the more reason I said TERRORISM CAN TAKE ANY FORM

Don't just jump into conclusion on matter you don't understand. If we Muslims don't judge Christianity by the bad things done by people who claimed to be Christians, why will you Christians do such to us.
You know what, the bitter truth is that you Christians are janus-face. Go through most Islam post and see how Christians derailed them, go to Christian post and compare. You claim Muslims are wicked, but its you guys that attack Muslims first.
They kill muslim becaise they feel those muslim are not muslim enough.

This reply of yours gat me laughing, so you are boko haram mouthpiece?

You know the reason they kill Muslims?

When they bomb Markets, Mosques they selected people that were Muslims enough from those that ain't Muslim enough ?
Guy, Boko haram are threat to our Country irrespective of the religion.

Fundamental Islam does not encourage killing anyone who does not believe in fundamentalism of Islam. Please stop believing whatever people about religion without researching and confirming yourself. Remember SEARCH ALL THINGS.... If you have objections to the red statement, kindly provide it by quoting directly from the Quran, failure to quote from the Quran shows you're lying and remember, all liars shall perish.
Have you ever read what brought about the killing of INFIDEL in the Quran ?
Guy, you are literate for God sake, stop following your pastors blindly, don't waste your data on social media, research ! !! !!!. Read both Muslims and Christians perspective toward any religious issue of the past. From the proves provided by both parties, derive your conclusion without being bias.

Tell me more but note, If you must say anything against Islam or Quran, bring your proofs from the Quran.

First..I appreciate your maturity to debate this without throwing insults...I do not have problems with Muslims most especially the ones I grew up with in South West Nigeria (I can tell you the Alajhas and Alahjis in Yoruba land are the best people to handout with)..As a matter of fact, If I am close enough to Ibadan I go to my friend Kazeem for Ileya to eat meat and have fun with his family.

However, I just know many truth and fact about Islam to know the fundamentalism of it is killing none Muslims and those who derail Islam and that is what Mohamed preached...Islam is not spiritual like Ogun or Ifa worshipers so I know eating meat with them on Ileya has no consequence but a way to have fun with friends. Noth withstanding I will poin to some thing in uran which I have personally read and I wonder if you Muslims too read it before you condemn orgnizations like Boko Haram and Al-qeda (These guys are the ones who practise Islam as delivered by Mohamed)...

1. Quran 33:26
26. And He brought down from their strongholds those of the People of the Book who backed them, and He threw terror into their hearts. Some of them you killed, and others you took captive. 27. And He made you inherit their land, and their homes, and their possessions, and a region you have never stepped on. God has power over all things.

2.And ofcouse the popular Quran 9:5
Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

3. (Sura 47:4). “Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate”

So when you meet the disbelievers ˹in battle˺, strike ˹their˺ necks until you have thoroughly subdued them, then bind them firmly. Later ˹free them either as˺ an act of grace or by ransom until the war comes to an end. So will it be. Had Allah willed, He ˹Himself˺ could have inflicted punishment on them. But He does ˹this only to˺ test some of you by means of others. And those who are martyred in the cause of Allah,1 He will never render their deeds void.
Go down to verse 6
As for the disbelievers, may they be doomed and may He render their deeds void
QURAN 9:74

They swear by Allah that they never said anything ˹blasphemous˺, while they did in fact utter a blasphemy, lost faith after accepting Islam, and plotted what they could not carry out.1 It is only through resentment that they pay Allah and His Messenger back for enriching them out of His bounty! If they repent, it will be better for them. But if they turn away, Allah will torment them with a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no one on earth to protect or help them.

This is the fate of those who once belived in Islam and turned back...

MANY MORE but ill stop here....so If you think I am just listening to pastors, think again...I once wanted to convert to Islam with a mentor (who was an Alfa)

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2021
Oyadorf:

I guess you didn't see where I typed MUSLIMS DOMINATED .

Mr don't use reverse psychology on me ,we all are adults and you right there know what we are saying but you keep living in denial.
Name's aren't just given for fun, A name tells your origin, religion and alot about you .
you can't tell me Daniel,Jude, Thomas ,Mary , Augustine , Felicia and many others isn't arentt christains. likewise you can't tell me Muhammad, Ahmed , abubakar and others aren't Islam.
if you read I made mention of 'Northern Muslims'. of cos Muslims dominate some region in the west ,but they live peaceful with their counterparts.
And hope you are aware Christainity and Islam is just two out of hundreds of Religion we have around the world. Why must it be only Islam troubling the entire World.Why the superiorsity and terrorist altitude even in countries where Islam is a national religion.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Babisha10(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Igbojihadist:
my brother no try am for naija oh it happend to me last year when i lead the army to where i escape from in the hand of kidnappers when they where no were to be found, the police and amotekun arrested me after two days and painted me a suspected kidnaper which i nearly lost my life in,i spent 1 month in detention the rest go make cry make i just 4get
So sorry for that traumatic experience
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Igbojihadist: 3:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Babisha10:
So sorry for that traumatic experience
thank you my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Yakubu Gowon Leads Prayer Rally Against Killings, Boko Haram Attack In NorthEast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.