Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee (29586 Views)

Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed / Goodluck Jonathan Secured Release Of Many Chibok Girls — Abati / "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by hammerDK: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2021
I FIND THIS WHOLE CHIBOK GIRLS ABDUCTION TO BE DISGUSTING.

HOW DO THE GIRLS MAINTAIN BASIC HYGIENE IN THE BUSH WHILST MENSTRATING?

THE WHOLE THING LOOKS LIKE ONE BIG STINK.

PLUS THE ODOUR FROM THE SMELLY BOKO MEN. TUEH!

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by malvisguy212: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2021
GeneralPula:

Even Christianity too.. They should just take away the both..
do you see Christians terrorising the world like Muslims ??
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Coldie(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2021
Children can escape Boko Haram den but army police navy sars etc cannot locate it.

Who are the fooling
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by stalwart123(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2021
treasurenat:

You lack widsom.u need to be kidnap by boko haram

And you the wise one, tell me how he knew they were the Chibok girls. You just open your mouth to spew rubbish.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by hammerDK: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2021
Coldie:
Children can escape Boko Haram den but army police navy sars etc cannot locate it.

Who are the fooling

ME AM TIRED OF THE NORTH.

THEY NEED TO GO AND BE A COUNTRY ON THEIR OWN.

FULANI COMMITTED ABOMINATION IN IGBO LAND, KILLLING BABIES.

BABIES ARE SO INNOCENT THAT IF YOU PUT A KNIFE IN THEIR HAND, THEY WILL JUST PUT IT IN THEIR MOUTH.

EVERYTHING THAT ENTERS THEIR HAND, THEY PUT IN THEIR MOUTH.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Microwhy: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Take away Islam from the world, and there will be relative peace. There's no other religion in the world as violent as Islam. Not even Hindus or Buddha's.

Everything is wrong with Islamabad
Its a pity that you know not what you're saying..
Islam is peaceful and accommodating.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by hammerDK: 7:43am On Apr 19, 2021
Microwhy:

ONE MINUTE THEY ARE RAPING AND IMPREGNANTING THE GIRLS, THE NEXT MINUTE THEY ARE STRAPING BOMBS ON THEM FOR SUICIDE ATTACK.

IS THIS WAT MOHAMMED TEACH THEM TO TREAT GIRLS?
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by gimakon2(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2021
Na wetin day sweet Aboki_
Sex, Violence , Tight pussy and steal money. Nothing again.

I dont know what united us and these Miscreants.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by hammerDK: 7:52am On Apr 19, 2021
gimakon2:
Na wetin day sweet Aboki_
Sex, Violence , Tight pussy and steal money. Nothing again.

I dont know what united us and these Miscreants.

BRITAIN WERE THE FIRST TO KNOW FULANI FOR WAT THEY TRUILY ARE, CRIMINALS.

THE AVERAGE FULANI CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH AUTHORITY, THE CORRUPTION WILL BE OF COSMIC SCALE.

WE ARE TALKING THIEF AND BURN DOWN THE BUILDING.

THEN LAND GRABBING FROM INDIGENES.

FULANI HAVE NO RESPECT FOR LIFE OR DESIRE TO COEXIST, THEY ARE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO COMMIT GENOCIDE AGAINST THE NATIVE.

JUST SEE HOW THEY TURNED HAUSA TO ALMAJIRI AND BOKO BOYZ, TO BE IN HARMS WAY AND KILLED.

IN OTHER AREAS, THEY PERIODICALLY ATTACK THE LOCAL POPULATION AND ATTEMPT TO WIPE THEM OUT, EVEN USING PETROL TANKERS.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Sunnycliff(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2021
Microwhy:

Very accommodating and peaceful as exemplified by Bokoharam in Nigeria
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Sunnycliff(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2021
drlateef:

You need a check at Yaba left or better still, go and take your medication.

The same check that Isa Pantami had as an Islamic scholar and his support for Osama Bin Laden and other extremists. Now he's mature and maybe getting more sense
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Jakumo(m): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Take away Islam from the world, and there will be relative peace. There's no other religion in the world as violent as Islam. Not even Hindus or Buddha's.

Agreed. Some might go further to state that this cult is in fact devoted to worshipping Satan, in all its profoundly evil manifestations.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Igbojihadist: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2021
Babisha10:
Why won't she or he leads the army to their hideout?
my brother no try am for naija oh it happend to me last year when i lead the army to where i escape from in the hand of kidnappers when they where no were to be found, the police and amotekun arrested me after two days and painted me a suspected kidnaper which i nearly lost my life in,i spent 1 month in detention the rest go make cry make i just 4get
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Igbojihadist: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2021
Babisha10:
Why won't she or he leads the army to their hideout?
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by delawal: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2021
mist Muslims are just interested in sex and destruction. DTS why d basic thing in their mind is to fuc.k school underage girls and give them belle. shameless bigots
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Babankwara(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Watch ur tongue
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by iwuchukwutony(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2021
Wisdom is for the wise.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by aksule(m): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2021
UstazAhmed:
This one has been paid by PDP and Christian South to talk nonsense as usual. So within three weeks you were kidnapped you had already seen the chibok gehs get pregnant, just so soon or where you among the chibok girls? How did you know they were chibok gehs? This lady in a sane society has to be interrogated. These are hate speeches fuelling anarchy in Nigeria and undermining our gallant Army's progress.
This your statement showed how religion has wrongly ran into you thus thinking upside-down
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by rummmy: 8:25am On Apr 19, 2021
Greatest scam of the century.....so no military can benetrate where the so called Boko Haram lives?please which community,local government and state are they occupying..we were told that no inch of Nigerian land is under capture...so what are they saying..
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by RichAbujaGuy: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2021
A student of the College of Business and Management Studies in Konduga, Juliana Christopher, who was kidnapped by Boko Haram, has said she saw many Chibok girls in the insurgents’ camp.

He added that many small girls were either pregnant or nursing children belonging to the insurgents.

I'm slightly confused. cheesy
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2021
Oyadorf:

Can we then say NIGER DELTA militant are Christians?

What you guys fail to understand is that Terrorists can take any form.

To start with, Boko haram claimed Western Education is a sin, Islam urges Muslims to seek useful knowledge from their birth till death, is Western education not a form of seeking knowledge?

Bombs and weapons used by boko haram were invented through technology, a form of Western Education and they still use it, haven't they gone against what they are fighting for?

The same people killed Muslims, they slaughter anybody they wish irrespective of his religion. If they were to be Muslims, they ought to be bias with their actions...

Finally, they operate in the North where Muslims dominate. It they were to be Muslims, they ought to be carrying out their operation in the South where Christians dominate.

Cogitate over these while I give more proves.

Am amazed at the way you keep defending those infidels . Northern Nigeria is a mixture of christains and Muslims so get that. A terrorist might be from a particular religion with different ideology,just the way christains have different denominations or do u think if not because of understanding and uttermost fear for God , the christains should have been against each other on church superiorsity.
Get this right Boko Haram are Islam's and majority of Islamic scholars are violent,most especially northern Nigeria. Different sheiks with terrible ideology. Pantami is just one out of a thousand, anything that afflicts harms to others not practicing their faith is a joy to all Muslims world wide no matter how they try to hide it.
Osama bin ladin in his far away country is been immortalized in practically all Islamic countries and he is been applauded by many shieks even in their teachings. Most children born in the late 90's have gotten to know him as a hero. so tell me how terrorism isn't Islamic.
And never you compare freedom fighters (Niger Delta miliiants with infidels)

1 Like

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:

I wonder if the Muslim knows that their religion support violence and terrorism. Too bad
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Bekind123: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
dapsoneh:
How did you know they were Chibok girls
Can't you read he or she is from chibok too?
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by micflo28(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Is-laaam is all about free puna and disrespect to the female folk no one can convince me otherwise.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by gimakon2(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2021
+1000

I tell u. Very useless set of animals

hammerDK:

BRITAIN WERE THE FIRST TO KNOW FULANI FOR WAT THEY TRUILY ARE, CRIMINALS.

THE AVERAGE FULANI CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH AUTHORITY, THE CORRUPTION WILL BE OF COSMIC SCALE.

WE ARE TALKING THIEF AND BURN DOWN THE BUILDING.

THEN LAND GRABBING FROM INDIGENES.

FULANI HAVE NO RESPECT FOR LIFE OR DESIRE TO COEXIST, THEY ARE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO COMMIT GENOCIDE AGAINST THE NATIVE.

JUST SEE HOW THEY TURNED HAUSA TO ALMAJIRI AND BOKO BOYZ, TO BE IN HARMS WAY AND KILLED.

IN OTHER AREAS, THEY PERIODICALLY ATTACK THE LOCAL POPULATION AND ATTEMPT TO WIPE THEM OUT, EVEN USING PETROL TANKERS.

Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by oloshun(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:

They make me think there are many God's. Of course we are not serving the same God. One drinks blood the other doesn't.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by chimacharles(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2021
Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 6:05am[b]

WHY USING HE AND SHE.......
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by GodsOwnFav(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Quite true, but again you can just neglect the large number of true muslims who are not terrorists.

Where there ia love, there would be anarchy.

Love for humanity is all the world needs.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by slimfit1(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2021
These people can't teach morality if you can't control your sexual urges.
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by Amanda4life: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2021
BOKOHARAM ARE BUSY PRODUCING BABIES THAT WILL REPLACE THEM, WHY NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED TO JOIN NIGERIAN ARMY.

WHO DO U THINK WILL WIN THIS WAR
Re: Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee by blackmanking: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2021
UstazAhmed:
This one has been paid by PDP and Christian South to talk nonsense as usual. So within three weeks you were kidnapped you had already seen the chibok gehs get pregnant, just so soon or where you among the chibok girls? How did you know they were chibok gehs? This lady in a sane society has to be interrogated. These are hate speeches fuelling anarchy in Nigeria and undermining our gallant Army's progress.

you are a terrorist and a potential pedophile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest / Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.