Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? (43268 Views)

She Laid Like A Rod During Sex / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife As She Laid On His Grave: Tearful Romance / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by dam4sam: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Let me tell you the truth.

Those curses will forever follow and be upon you. Its beyond what any pastor or prophet can get you out of.

Wish I can add more to those curses without being banned.

You wrecked someone`s life cos of her past and think your own life wont get wrecked?

Bro! Karma is a bitch, It will screw you from the anus and cum in your mouth

I am sure you have not read where the Bible said "Curse without (GOOD) REASON, SHALL NEVER LAND".
He did what is right, so the Curses are just like "Sound in the Wind"........blowing away!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
generalwo:
...... Bros now let let me ask you this question........ I am sure you have sisters that are not married..... And I am sure you know they are not virgins anymore..... I am also sure you know that not only one man have slept with them...... Now if them call you say your sister Wan marry, will you tell her fiancee that she's no longer a virgin and she has slept with different men and she's not a good choice for a wife? Bros werin them no go do your sister, no do another person own........ Even your sisters won't support you in this if they are good people..... E no good make man dey talk like woman........ Bad character will always come out.... Let the babe show her character herself...... If u so care about your friend or neighbour, pray for the babe to change...... True love can make a loose girl become loyal and faithful...... Now u ruined her chance of getting married, do you feel OK now? Do you feel fulfilled? The guy give you award or dash you money? Even if the babe no curse you self, mother nature won't be happy with you guy.......... U mess up big time........ U better go and appease that lady..... Forget what people here are telling you...... God listens to every body even the runs babes...... And na so devil dey listen to them too...... Both good forces and bad ones.... No one will take sides with you on this at all..... They will all come out and speak in favour of that lady........ Do the right thing..... Go and apologise to that lady..... A word is enough for the wise

Very wrong
Emotional opinion, flawed reasoning

3 Likes

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by TheStranger: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
BeautyO:

As in.. how can a man gossip like a woman .. this is something women should be doing.. he deserves more curses
nothing will happen to him. She was banking on the past is the past bullshit
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Finchmgh: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
BeautyO:

yes. if she's repented
Ashaw0 keep your wide toto and mouth shut

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Whoknowsme: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
StPete:
Guy you did nothing wrong abeg. In fact, I will be more than happy to meet someone who would help me dodge a bullet. All those frustrated ladies above saying shit to you are just as plain guilty as the said bitch.

And as for curses, they don't fucking work. Anything that works only works because u have believed so. I don't want to give you personal experiences grin

I am very happy for what you did. When the bitch was busy spreading the cookie, she never considered the future danger she was putting herself. Let her cry me a River. She was busy moaning hard under the heavy thrusts of those niggas now she's crying crocodile tears. She can't eat her cake and have it. Good riddance to rubbish
If she were to be your sister, how would you feel that an amebo man who can never keep his mouth shut broke up her r/ship?
Most of you guys condemning her must have done so to other ladies and you expect her not to get married.
Always remember as you lay your bed so you go lie on top am. The girl might have changed and you are here condemning her.

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by crackhouse(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
No curse will follow you bro. Instead she's the one that's cursed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by zombieHUNTER: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
BeautyO:
Wow . you are really heartless and you deserve those curses .. what if the guy that told he slept with her was lying?... and who are you to judge her .. so sad

See them....

Public assets association members everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by IamRunk(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
Imagine you minded your business...
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Libatine: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
[/quote][/color]
BeautyO:
Wow . you are really heartless and you deserve those curses .. what if the guy that told he slept with her was lying?... and who are you to judge her .. so sad

If na ur brother been want marry her, won't u be happy?
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by TheStranger: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

I pray someone does this exact thing to your daughter ..so u know how it feels .. how are you so sure everything they said about her was true..

Some men are known for giving a woman a bad image just to spite her for refusing thier advances
how do you know all what they say about her isn't the truth?
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Mrlcredible: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

I pray someone does this exact thing to your daughter ..so u know how it feels .. how are you so sure everything they said about her was true..

Some men are known for giving a woman a bad image just to spite her for refusing thier advances
just shut up and stop being senseless.
You that your husband compared with another lady simply because you're irresponsible.
You should be ashamed of yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by demefa(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
@Nayantunde please attend to my email thank you
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by AlexB300: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
gfon:
Nothing go do you,don't mind all those muntula's running their mouth up there.What did she expect as a community puxxy holder.My only problem is that friend of urs that snitched by mentioning your name.Now you know he can't keep a secret,so next time don't tell him.
grin grin be ur bro’s keeper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by chieni(f): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Men are sexual beings, we don't cheat
You must be joking. Call a spade a spade. So only men should cheat and be praised? or only men should experiment their sexual expertise with different women and be praised? Be it a Man or Woman, its wrong. I am not saying what the lady did is right but I do hope he is not also guilty of what he accused her of.

2 Likes

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Mrnairalandd: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
BeautyO:

Another Slut!

He has done the right thing and such senseless curses go back to that hoe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Alaganature(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
OP no mind them ooo, Ño curse will follow you at least you did that to help your friend from not getting married to that hoe called a wife... Thumb up bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Naxtrad(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is a lesson to the girl, the guy is not her husband! her husband is on the way pls let her amend her ways. Something tells me a better husband is on the way for her. Let her take this as a caution and amend her ways✌
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by AlexB300: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
StPete:
Guy you did nothing wrong abeg. In fact, I will be more than happy to meet someone who would help me dodge a bullet. All those frustrated ladies above saying shit to you are just as plain guilty as the said bitch.

And as for curses, they don't fucking work. Anything that works only works because u have believed so. I don't want to give you personal experiences grin

I am very happy for what you did. When the bitch was busy spreading the cookie, she never considered the future danger she was putting herself. Let her cry me a River. She was busy moaning hard under the heavy thrusts of those niggas now she's crying crocodile tears. She can't eat her cake and have it. Good riddance to rubbish
i wonder o. I just dey look people dey bash the guy. They’ll be happy if someone helped them dodge a missile like this grin
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by TheStranger: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
BeautyO:

He without sin should cast the first stone. What if she had repented?

By the way my quatar2022 are you a saint yourself?.. what happens to all the girls u ditched too , who would wife them if everyone wants to start checking history
Her sins has come back to haunt het

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by BlueAir: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
undecided see them. Public facilities have come to defend themselves. Awon ode
Rhodaogunpeju:

I don't blame you.. later you will complain that your village people are hindering your progress not knowing you caused it yourself

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
chieni:

You must be joking. Call a spade a spade. So only men should cheat and be praised? or only men should experiment their sexual expertise with different women and be praised? Be it a Man or Woman, its wrong. I am not saying what the lady did is right but I do hope he is not also guilty of what he accused her of.

Biologically we have testerones 13 times that of women,these hormone is responsible for sexual drive in humans, don't blame us for our evolutionary burden to have sex , women have no excuse

3 Likes

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Mrnairalandd: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
AllenSpencer:

Those curses will forever follow and be upon you. Its beyond what any pastor or prophet can get you out of.

You wrecked someone`s life cos of her past and think your own life wont get wrecked?

Bleep off lowlife!

The curses go back to a hoe who sleep around.

In a situation like this, the guy has done the right thing by letting him know who he was about to marry.

If you ignore this and allow your friend to marry such lady, then automatic curse ll be placed on your head.

He did d right thing

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by ictjobber: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
if roles were reversed, i will mind my business if there's evidence that she's changed. If it is about sexual history, maybe that she has an STD, I will tell the friend.

I still feel that op was wrong. After all, men sleep around too. It is not as if she was lacking in character or a bad person, she just had a sexual history like everyone else. He bleeped up.

Do not be deceived. People don't change. They lay low for a while. But you won't understand until you mature in age

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by MrIcredible: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
BeautyO:
The only lesson you should learn there is mind how you spread your legs about... Nothing is hidden under the sun and karma is a bǐtch grin

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by bmdmix3: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
BeautyO:
soo if ur husband to be is a known fuk boy in ur best friend area and she tell u u will b happy shey
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Mrnairalandd: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
BeautyO:

As in.. how can a man gossip like a woman .. this is something women should be doing.. he deserves more curses

Another Dog!

Shush your mouth!

As if you find out that a guy is bad in your neighbourhood you ll be quiet if you find out that your friend is about to marry him! Tell me, would you ignore it?

The curses go back to that hoe who sleep around like a dog

4 Likes

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Dymaco(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

I pray your brother marry a community bore hole unknowingly
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Mrlcredible: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Cutie09:
Lol NL paid script writer
Question is are you working on targets before you get your paid?
Last week your post full here,
You even framed another innocent person up calling the said person a scammer.
Some of your post last week below
https://www.nairaland.com/6510052/think-girlfriend-possessed
https://www.nairaland.com/6508011/feel-really-bad-pictures
https://www.nairaland.com/6506759/she-sent-me-picture-hand
Then you promise to send money to the said person you framed up.
Go on fiverr app, get paid for your writing skills.
Those that believe your stories are in your gang to generate traffic
Have a good day.
grin grin grin
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by maasoap(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Curse or prayer, just some words being blown away by the air.
Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by MrIcredible: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
[s]
AllenSpencer:

[/s]
Shut up with your nonsense.
Will you be happy if your friend allowed you to marry a prostitute he used to know and fûck?
Some of you just reason with your haynus here... It is sad.

2 Likes

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
You told him because you didnt have the taste of her pusssy..

Weak man.

1 Like

Re: The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? by chieni(f): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Biologically we have testerones 13 times that of women,these hormone is responsible for sexual drive in humans, don't blame us for our evolutionary burden to have sex , women have no excuse
That's why an institution called marriage has been established. If one can't abstain then marry. It saves us the stress of experimenting and piling up issues like this scenario.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions / Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.