Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? (1172 Views)

No Positive Response Yet From My Boss. I'll Go See Him For Something Else! / Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This / After Courting A Lady For 12 Years, This Finally Happens.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Frankhad: 8:05am On Apr 19, 2021
I know a friend who has wooed over 50 ladies with no affirmative answer from none of them. I am wondering how that is possible, and the kind of advice to give him.
Should he keep trying or forget marriage?
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by MickzyDonald: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2021
Man down, it's over...
Just tell him to get a big vaseline jar and mingle with the soapy crew here on NL, but I'm not sure they have a thread here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Bornsinner7: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2021
The catholic church is lacking priest nowadays.. young men are now so obsessed with sex that they no longer want to pick up the mantle..

This is a great sign and a divine calling on your friend into priesthood.. may the lord be with him

4 Likes

Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Frankhad: 8:14am On Apr 19, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Man down, it's over...
Just tell him to get a big vaseline jar and mingle with the soapy crew here on NL, but I'm not sure they have a thread here

wink
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Frankhad: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The catholic church is lacking priest nowadays.. young men are now so obsessed with sex that they no longer want to pick up the mantle..

This is a great sign and a divine calling on your friend into priesthood.. may the lord be with him

This is funny but factual. What if he is not a christian?
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Bornsinner7: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2021
Frankhad:

This is funny but factual. What if he is not a christian?
Was Saul a Christian before he was called?

2 Likes

Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Cousin9999: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2021
Not possible. Stop playing.
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Ohizfly(m): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2021
light my Kpoli
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by bigpicture001: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2021
He should join yahoo. Make money go back to everyone of them. The story will change for ALL of them

3 Likes

Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Frankhad: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Was Saul a Christian before he was called?
Hmmmm
Your thinking faculty is high. But I was saying that it will be hard for him to believe in such calling.
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Frankhad: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2021
Cousin9999:
Not possible. Stop playing.
Well, some things sometimes look like a joke but they are rare and real. If you find it hard to believe, don't say it doesn't exist.
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Frankhad: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2021
bigpicture001:
He should join yahoo. Make money go back to everyone of them. The story will change for ALL of them

Wow, of course that is a solution, but what if the person behaves like a saint?
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by bigpicture001: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Frankhad:

Which of the person,.. The girls or the unfortunate guy. ..?

If it's d guy, he should go get money big money from anywhere... The girls can't live anyone with cash
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Cousin9999: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Frankhad:

Well, some things sometimes look like a joke but they are rare and real. If you find it hard to believe, don't say it doesn't exist.

Any dude/woman who wants a partner can get one. Whether it's a partner you want or should be with is a different story.

Unless this guy is fat and dusty and chasing models, the story is total bull.

2 Likes

Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Barbiturate(m): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Maybe he's looking in the wrong places. Maybe he's talking to people who are above his level. Maybe he's talking to city slay queens.

Has he travelled to his village to scout for village girls, who are even far better than city slay queens?

There is no amount of ugliness of a man, that would make him not find a woman. He should concentrate more on his finances for now, and when he feels he can shoulder the responsibility of taking care of a family, then he should travel home. He can even tell his mom/ grandma or kinsmen to help him find a good girl in the village.

1 Like

Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by pelicanbeau(f): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2021
Frankhad:

Do we still have saint anymore?
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Frankhad: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2021
bigpicture001:

Which of the person,.. The girls or the unfortunate guy. ..?

If it's d guy, he should go get money big money from anywhere... The girls can't live anyone with cash

I meant the guy.
That's true. Money has great effect on people especially women.
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Frankhad: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2021
pelicanbeau:

Do we still have saint anymore?

Lol, some are still in some corners. I think saint ones cannot go into extinction, can they?
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by pelicanbeau(f): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Man down, it's over...

Don't say that again. If you don't walk far, you won't see a hunch back squirrel,

here is their thread, read for your digest and know that anything exist https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/olosho-beer-parlour-share-olosho/5575

1 Like

Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Frankhad: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2021
Barbiturate:
Maybe he's looking in the wrong places. Maybe he's talking to people who are above his level. Maybe he's talking to city slay queens.

Has he travelled to his village to scout for village girls, who are even far better than city slay queens?

There is no amount of ugliness of a man, that would make him not find a woman. He should concentrate more on his finances for now, and when he feels he can shoulder the responsibility of taking care of a family, then he should travel home. He can even tell his mom/ grandma or kinsmen to help him find a good girl in the village.
Nice one, thanks for this.
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Frankhad: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2021
pelicanbeau:

Don't say that again. If you don't walk far, you won't see a hunch back squirrel,

here is their thread, read for your digest and know that anything exist https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/olosho-beer-parlour-share-olosho/5575

What a home truth!
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Frankhad: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2021
Cousin9999:

Any dude/woman who wants a partner can get one. Whether it's a partner you want or should be with is a different story.

Unless this guy is fat and dusty and chasing models, the story is total bull.

I laugh in chinese.
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Frankhad: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2021
Barbiturate:

What if matchmaking is not fruitful too?
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by bigpicture001: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2021
Frankhad:

I meant the guy.
That's true. Money has great effect on people especially women.

Girls worship money
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by phazotron(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2021
Frankhad:
I know a friend who has wooed over 50 ladies with no affirmative answer from none of them. I am wondering how that is possible, and the kind of advice to give him.
Should he keep trying or forget marriage?

I don't think this is true.

You can't woo 50+ ladies without one reasoning you.

Well if it's true, let him keep trying. There's someone for him out there. His self worth and esteem is not tied down to some random girl.

1 Like

Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2021
You mean after chyking 50 ladies, he failed to catch one? Mbanu, let him try being gay biko, this one is too much.
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Frankhad: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2021
phazotron:

I don't think this is true.

You can't woo 50+ ladies without one reasoning you.

Well if it's true, let him keep trying. There's someone for him out there. His self worth and esteem is not tied down to some random girl.
Nice one, thanks!
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Frankhad: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2021
Nonexistent:
You mean after chyking 50 ladies, he failed to catch one? Mbanu, let him try being gay biko, this one is too much.
sad
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Telegram234(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2021
Wait over 50 ladies and not even agreed to the call of nature.
Village people at work.
Anyway, should I say he is too shy, timid and not good looking like mouth or body odour or lack dress sense.
He needs to improve something
Xenry chook mouth.

1 Like

Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Barbiturate(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2021
Frankhad:

What if matchmaking is not fruitful too?

He should go to his village and scout for himself.
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Xenry: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Telegram234:
Wait over 50 ladies and not even agreed to the call of nature.
Village people at work.
Anyway, should I say he is too shy, timid and not good looking like mouth or body odour or lack dress sense.
He needs to improve something
Xenry chook mouth.
He wants to use us catch cruise, that's why he said it's his friend. Lol. grin grin
Re: What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? by Wittyglam(f): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
He stills to ask himself what he is doing wrong. 50 ladies that is a lot. He needs to calm down and take things slow before he loose himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Turns Out To Be The Shy Type / See How These Couples Took Their Baby Bump Pics / She Said This To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.