Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Male Prostitution In Diaspora - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Prostitution In Diaspora (40119 Views)

Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona / Nigerian Women And Prostitution In Dubai / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by lekki1444: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
the japa crew. over to you

1 Like

Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by anyamashima(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Which one be this again sad make them no diaspora and bring it to 9ja ah beg
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by PoshTraveler: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
when ever i am out of naija i sure go into prostitution. thunder go fire u. do u think its naija where we will Bleep, waste our enerfy and sperm and still pay the useless girls. ?/
abroad, u go see correct girl pay u to Bleep am.

1 Like

Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by Sleekfingers: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
mutter:
There is something that is still being whispered but it's becomming more and more common.
Young men, also Nigerian men prostitution in Europe.

For as little as even 5 to 10 Euro they Service their clients, often having several clients a day.
Thier clients are mostly men.
It's a sad development indeed.

I had to restrict this to over 18 because of content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF6zyOTplc8

how about male prostitution here in nigeria? Here in my neighbourhood in ikeja....it is very common.....some are into sugar mummy, but the same sex is more prevalent now......so many jobless youths are tapping into the lucriative business......common around these neighbourhoods, ikeja , ikoyi, victoria island, lekki, festac, apapa, ilupeju, obanikoro, ebute meta, surulere.....but their headquatre is ikeja......wetin person wey dey hangout for night no dey see....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by PHijo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
"Ndi Developers" developing outside kontri!
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by Revolva(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Where dat aparanta guy de hahaha such a disgrace to his family
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by toxtimmy: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Last year I flew to Split, Croatia from Zurich... Split is the most tourist area in the whole of Croatia where tourist fly to from all over the world... On the flight were like 8 young black boys that look like they don't know what's going on as everything they had on was new from their shoes to clothes, but you can tell that this is not how they dress or appear on given day... and 1 elderly black.man.... I was sure there was something not right as nobody dresses to fly like they are going on a fashion show.... Anyways, I decided to say hello to the elderly black guy and funny enough he is a Nigerian and he said they were flying in from Norway... I told him I live in Croatia and was wondering what is bringing him and these young Nigerian boys to Croatia... He said he is just dropping them off and going back next day... I knew immediately what's up and was like wow.

Basically, he was pimping these young Nigerian boys to Croatian men for money.

CryptoTeacher:
Chai.

I think this isn't new. It may just be coming to the limelight now.

2 Likes

Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
mutter:
There is something that is still being whispered but it's becomming more and more common.
Young men, also Nigerian men prostitution in Europe.

For as little as even 5 to 10 Euro they Service their clients, often having several clients a day.
Thier clients are mostly men.
It's a sad development indeed.

I had to restrict this to over 18 because of content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF6zyOTplc8

Lol nobody force them now... let them come back home and bash homosexuals the way Africans usually do

We are not gays! *in Mugabe's voice*
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by Shalommy(f): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Chaii... When they return, na our handsome dudes they'll be dragging with women. Nawa oo
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Alot of people no wan get sense. They want to travel abroad at all costs. Migration is now hard and many of those European countries are in recession. Both men and women are into this crap. Having sex for less than 5 euros

7 Likes

Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by KenModi(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
pansophist:
Common with immigrants and refugees. Nothing new. Those fat old women needs their services.

You clearly didn’t read the post before commenting. Try and read it again and see if you made sense with your comment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by pansophist(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
KenModi:

You clearly didn’t read the post before commenting. Try and read it again and see if you made sense with your comment.

How about ask for clarification?
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by Analyst7: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kinzo0917:
so bn a homo is now a way of life abi?. May God bring this ur statement up on ur day of judgement
Dude calm it’s a bant
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by Lilphat: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Really
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by mmsen: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
This is what happens when people choose money over everything else.

When you have no integrity you will lose every time.

When you have no self respect, you will lose every time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by pikechukwu6(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
You see the hand work of PMB. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by donbenie(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
God took time to bless Africa with some much resources, yet Africa remains the poorest and most backwards continent on this planet. What's wrong with the black man?
What do you expect when religion and superstition has taken over the faculty of the average African?
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by pikechukwu6(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
If they can treat infections what remains grin grin grin ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aohFZGgfPg
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by wany(f): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Coldie:

If u say Nigerian men prostitute themselves to bang white women I can understand but if u day for white men to bang them IMPOSSIBLE, I repeat IMPOSSIBLE.

If u know how much Nigerians are hemophobic only white man kissing them can make them commit murder
Which planets are you,dude wake undecided
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by chatinent: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by Surfacebaba: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
chaiii na waoooo
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by tolguy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
PEOPLE FROM THAT REGION CAN DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY

1 Like

Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by armyofone(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ndi maka developing inside kontri no let them see road.
"Make money or die trying" to make it.
Ndi survivalist helping their country fellows to survive.
When people do something extreme like this one abroad, you don't have to look far to know the reason.
Not yet Uhuru!

PHijo:
"Ndi Developers" developing outside kontri!

1 Like

Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by sharpwriter(m): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Imagine trekking thousands of kilometers cross desert through Libya just to go let another man tear your epóli.

Shall we call it fate or destiny grin
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by sharpwriter(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bmaster:
Having many clients a day is what I'm still wondering the possibility.

Because according to experience,a man really gets tired and fatigue after many ejaculations

It is not always about you ejaculating; it is also about you releasing your anus to be poked! angry
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by sharpwriter(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It's like you aren't aware of what's going on in big cities. We normally don't talk about it, but men are prostitutes all over Nigeria. They come online to vilify women, but I've seen them do it, soliciting sex for money from women.

If you doubt it, stay in the back seat while your wife drives to any fancy/upscale area. Trail her from a distance and see what happens.

It's just that women don't have time to slut shame men and create endless threads about it.

Then there are those who wear diapers driving nice cars. There's a crew of wealthy gay prostitutes in a certain city in Nigeria. Nothing is new. You think men will expose themselves?

Now imagine those men in places without judgement from Nigerian society.

Chai.... Aunty, please, what's the use of those DIAPERS? shocked
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by ibedun: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
God took time to bless Africa with some much resources, yet Africa remains the poorest and most backwards continent on this planet. What's wrong with the black man?

The crass obsession with toto and big yansh!

That’s the reason for the corruption, plus our women!

1 Like

Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by KevinDein: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
armyofone:
More like what people do for money to send back to Nigeria so that nobody would ask " wetin you don do since you travel"?

Good point. Let's just blame poor Nigerians at home for selling ourselves. We'll get more sympathy that way.
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by sulaak(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
ednut1:
Alot of people no wan get sense. They want to travel abroad at all costs. Migration is now hard and many of those European countries are in recession. Both men and women are into this crap. Having sex for less than 5 euros

They are better off staying in Africa.

Ignorance, illiteracy and backwardness should be considered a disease.
Re: Male Prostitution In Diaspora by hstar: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Theboy21:
If it were the other way round, many nairaland niggas for line up to go bang pussy and get paid, but as them see say na gay shit they were disappointed grin cheesy cheesy
Very well said

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot / Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.