Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Is God Wicked For Doing This? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Wicked For Doing This? (6086 Views)

Is God Wicked For Doing This? / It Is Wicked For You To Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking-prophet / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by elated177: 10:42am On May 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Now i know what is confusing you. You worship one (a) God just as i also worship one (a) God, of course just as yours claimed he's the Almighty so mine too claims! smiley

Don't try to hoodwink me, maxindahouse. I, Elated177, worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The one and only true God and the Creator of all things. He is God Almighty, El Shaddai. There is none like him in heaven above or on earth below.

Exodus 34:6 And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, “YHVH, YHVH, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, 7 maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.”

Deuteronomy 7:9  Know therefore that YHVH your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. 10 But those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction; he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him. 11 Therefore, take care to follow the commands, decrees and laws I give you today.

Isaiah 46 : 8 “Remember this, keep it in mind, take it to heart, you rebels. 9 Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. 10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’ 11 From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do. 12 Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted, you who are now far from my righteousness. 13 I am bringing my righteousness near it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Amos 5:8 He who made the Pleiades and Orion,who turns midnight into dawn and darkens day into night, who calls for the waters of the sea
and pours them out over the face of the land—
YHVH is his name.

MaxInDHouse:

There are demons claiming God almighty everywhere and to keep their worshipers hostage in darkness they all give spectacular signs {Revelations 16:14} of all those claiming worshipers of God on this planet there is none that's not backed by some supernatural force to perform wonders of some sort that's why you're seeing worshipers even in the most stupid kind of faith Sir! smiley

Ehehehehe! Ihe efu!

Isaiah 5:20 20 Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Amos 5:10 There are those who hate the one who upholds justice in court and detest the one who tells the truth.

Mark 16:17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

Acts 5:12 The apostles performed many signs and wonders among the people. And all the believers used to meet together in Solomon’s Colonnade. 13 No one else dared join them, even though they were highly regarded by the people. 14 Nevertheless, more and more men and women believed in the Lord and were added to their number. 15 As a result, people brought the sick into the streets and laid them on beds and mats so that at least Peter’s shadow might fall on some of them as he passed by. 16 Crowds gathered also from the towns around Jerusalem, bringing their sick and those tormented by impure spirits, and all of them were healed.

Ehehehehe! I am going repeat what I stated earlier.

No need to dilly dally or shilly shally over this issue. It is actually a simple matter. Anyone who claims to worship the Creator of heaven and earth must, at least, display a little of his Power in this world. The Creator of heaven and earth made all the natural phenomena, such as rain, wind, sun, moon, star, thunder and lightning, etc, and the laws that govern them. Since he made them and the laws that govern them, he can freely exercise authority over them. Don't you agree?

Anyone who claims to be a saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah in this world must display, at least, little of the Messiah's Power in this world. Yahushua the Messiah did not leave his saints, servants and messengers without Power. Nope! That Power is the Set-apart Spirit. Don't you agree, maxindahouse?

MaxInDHouse:

I don't need to see a worshiper of my own God before i can testify that he or she is my fellow believer {2Corinthians 5:7} all i need to know is the likes and dislikes of his God once it tallies with that of my own God then i'll tell you the person you're talking about must be my brother or sister in Faith! John 4:24 compare to John 17:20-23; Philippians 2:2

Luke 6: 46 “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? 47 As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like. 48 They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. 49 But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete.”

Matthew 7:16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

In this world where people claim all sorts of things and do completely another, it is their deeds that will indicate whether they are of the Light or of the darkness. It is as simple as it sounds. There is no middle ground.

There is no doubt that the Spirit of the Father in heaven is in all his saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives in this world, regardless of race, tribe, ethnicity or language. It is the Spirit of the Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty, that produces in them the fruits which Yahushua the Messiah said that they would bear and by which they will be recognized.

MaxInDHouse:

YES! The spirit of each God dwells in the heart of their worshipers so it's the attributes of different Gods that will help honest hearted observers to IDENTIFY them! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

Most certainly, maxindahouse.

How do we recognize the God that made the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, maxindahouse? Among all the Gods claiming to be the Creator, how do we identity the one that is saying the truth, maxindahouse?

MaxInDHouse:

I already know you and i aren't worshiping the same God from the onset due to the way you came into the thread but it's OK worshipers of my own God are everywhere on the planet, once they read my post no matter where they are they will say:
"The one who typed this post is one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (our fellow believer)" 1Corinthians 1:10

May you have PEACE! smiley

How did I come into the thread?

Of course, the one who agrees with the human/man-made doctrines of your group will be recognized by you. It is not difficult to understand that.

I am sure you have noticed how I have agreed with you on all the matters bordering on the Scriptures.

So, maxindahouse, I, Elated177, am not a member of your group. I am YHVH's witness, and by that very fact, Yahushua's witness, just like all my brothers and sisters all over the world, irrespective of race, tribe, ethnicity or language. We are all recognized by the fruits we bear - purity, holiness, honesty, truthfulness and righteousness.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2021
All what you're saying is exactly the same thing all religionsts on this planet often claim so i'm not disputing whatever you're claiming but just be rest assured that my own God differs from yours period!

elated177:
How do we recognize the God that made the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, maxindahouse? Among all the Gods claiming to be the Creator, how do we identity the one that is saying the truth, maxindahouse?
If you're really interested in these two questions let me know! smiley
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by elated177: 1:28pm On May 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
All what you're saying is exactly the same thing all religionsts on this planet often claim so i'm not disputing whatever you're claiming but just be rest assured that my own God differs from yours period!

Haven't we passed this stage? Where we are now is to determine which one between yours and mine is the Creator. Simple.

MaxInDHouse:

If you're really interested in these two questions let me know! smiley

Of course I am interested in them. However, this thread is no longer suitable for such discussion. I mentioned you on one of mine. Let's do it there.
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2021
Topic of thread? smiley

elated177:

Haven't we passed this stage? Where we are now is to determine which one between yours and mine is the Creator. Simple.
Of course I am interested in them. However, this thread is no longer suitable for such discussion. I mentioned you on one of mine. Let's do it there.
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by elated177: 2:01pm On May 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Topic of thread? smiley

I have mentioned you there already.

https://www.nairaland.com/5761125/atheists-all-invited
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2021
Well i'm not an atheist but i'll oblige just for your sake! smiley

elated177:

I have mentioned you there already.
https://www.nairaland.com/5761125/atheists-all-invited

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

German Catholics Face Excommunication Over Tithe Tax / Prophet Mohammed: Men Hospitalized For Drinking Camel Urine / Pastor Benny Hinn And His Wife Suzanne loved up together(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.