Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,317 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (41479 Views)

Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Seniorwriter(m): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nice
HML
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
P
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by lekki1444: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
all lies. after 9 years i am sure the sex is dead. grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Danny50: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
I and my dad crush that year infact who remember that movie called WAR FRONT??
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by ednut1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Ednut when will you buy me iPhone 15? Forget this topic wey you chook mouth for.
grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by mariahAngel(f): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Romanoff:

No. Young people these days value happiness than endurance.

I don't think marriage should be measured by how long it lasted but by how happy it is.

Our parents, mostly our mothers endured a lot in their marriage. Abuse, lovelessness, infidelity, unfulfilled dreams and ambition, financial negligence just for the children.

These days, young people are not willing to live an unhappy life. That's why I said it takes two.

Forget, I have asked some old folks who have been married long, some widowed, some divorced and all I saw from their eyes and stories were unfulfilled dreams and unhappiness.

Sadly, it was when I asked them if they were happy that they said no. But for the children, they stayed.

Sad.

That is why most try to live out their dreams through their children.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by mariahAngel(f): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
lekki1444:
all lies. after 9 years i am sure the sex is dead. grin

Dude seriously!

I swear, most times I don't get you. Seems to me like you wish misfortune for others. Like, you'd rather people be unfortunate and unhappy... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Lilphat: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Really
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by lekki1444: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Dude seriously!

I swear, most times I don't get you. Seems to me like you wish misfortune for others. Like, you'd rather people be unfortunate...
lol my point here is ? when people go public about their relationship ? its a psychological way of trying to boost what is dying. if your relationship was really that sweet you would not feel the need to flaunt it. it like real rich men dont flaunt their money but its struggling men who feel the need to flaunt. get it ? the statistics of relationships crumbling after they come out in public like this professing undying love is over 90 percent.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by ofiko123(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
Happy wedding anniversary to both couples....
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by BabbanBura(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
anitabella:
Sacrifices were made between them to make the marriage work.... But nowadays girls/ women small shit in their marriage na social media and divorce straight...yet they want theirs to last like their parents own.

Seemed she sacrificed her acting career for the marriage, smart woman!
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by sylve11: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
One of the beautiful screen goddess of Nollywood... I remember her pairing with Chidi Mokeme when Nollywood hasn't lost it's value.

Stephanie, Genevieve, Beverley Naya, Nse Ikpe-Etim, and Ireti Doyle still remain my all time favorite and talented Nollywood actresses.

What we have now is Destiny Etiko and Zubby Michael painting and dominating the industry with nudity and violence.

Happy wedding anniversary Steph, enjoy your home.

Abeg add that Stephen Odimgbe of a guy. He's the most boring act to watch. Kai! embarassed cool
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by mariahAngel(f): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
lekki1444:
lol my point here is ? when people go public about their relationship ? its a psychological way of trying to boost what is dying. if your relationship was really that sweet you would not feel the need to flaunt it. it like real rich men dont flaunt their money but its struggling men who feel the need to flaunt. get it ? the statistics of relationships crumbling after they come out in public like this professing undying love is over 90 percent.

That is not always the case.
It's their anniversary for crying out loud!!!

It's not as if it's constant for a person like Stephanie...
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by lkillbrokehoes: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Ednut when will you buy me iPhone 15? Forget this topic wey you chook mouth for.
YEYE
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by hakinze00(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
why the man wan con resemble JJC Skillz
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Love96: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Romanoff:

I don't think marriage should be measured by how long it lasted but by how happy it is.

Our parents, mostly our mothers endured a lot in their marriage. Abuse, lovelessness, infidelity, unfulfilled dreams and ambition, financial negligence just for the children.

These days, young people are not willing to live an unhappy life. That's why I said it takes two.

Forget, I have asked some old folks who have been married long, some widowed, some divorced and all I saw from their eyes and stories were unfulfilled dreams and unhappiness.

Sadly, it was when I asked them if they were happy that they said no. But for the children, they stayed.

Judging form one side because you are a woman, did you also make effort to ask the men to know what they suffered in the hands of their wife's too, emotional abuses, starvation of sex, manipulations, paternity fraud etc
Romanoff:

Judging form one side because you are a woman, did you also make effort to ask the men to know what they suffered in the hands of their wife's too, emotional abuses, starvation of sex, manipulations, paternity fraud etc
Romanoff:

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Blackdisciple(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
That is my babe then...
During her incident back then I was so sad, but lera became happy after she start walking fine.

Happy Anniversary to you Ma, more grace to you and your family.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Freeman50(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
Her counterpart Chika ike is still single & no longer relevant after producing that rubbish movie named "small chops".
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Faithful1234(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
congratulations to all time best Nollywood actress......
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by ImaIma1(f): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
One of the beautiful screen goddess of Nollywood... I remember her pairing with Chidi Mokeme when Nollywood hasn't lost it's value.

Stephanie, Genevieve, Beverley Naya, Nse Ikpe-Etim, and Ireti Doyle still remain my all time favorite and talented Nollywood actresses.

What we have now is Destiny Etiko and Zubby Michael painting and dominating the industry with nudity and violence.

Happy wedding anniversary Steph, enjoy your home.

Destiny and Zubby are mostly in those eastern based movies. Always the same storyline.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by LesbianBoy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
Romanoff:

Lies! All I see is young damaged people making a mockery of marriage. If young people are truly happy, so why do they (especially the ladies) turn to motivational speaker after divorce telling other ladies what to do and what not to do for men? lipsrsealed I mean, if they are happy with their decision they would divorce and keep living their lives quietly na. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Frales6(f): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
where dem drop their son na
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Romanoff(f): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Lies! All I see is young damaged people making a mockery of marriage. If young people are truly happy, so why do they (especially the ladies) turn to motivational speaker after divorce telling other ladies what to do and what not to do for men? lipsrsealed I mean, if they are happy with their decision they would divorce and keep living their lives quietly na. grin grin grin grin grin

People go in with expectations. Some realistic, some are not. I know some divorced guys who also turned motivational speakers. The some are never right in their stories, she's always the bad one. In the cases of divorced women as well, the exes are always bad.

These all points to miscommunication which is a very common issue in marriages these days.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Pauljj: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by MotiveU(f): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
The guy looks like JJC that is married to funke.
Anyway congrats
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by jaxxy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Romanoff:

Marriage isn’t about how long yes bt neither is a bed of roses. It takes work and effort. Young people these days just want the pleasures or not the work, the patience, the forgiveness and other things that marriage or any good things involves. Many think marriage is Hollywood bt sadly Hollywood is now painting a sad image or the real image of the happy ever after than the fairy tales of b4.

Nobody says tolerate anything bt then fight for something.

And what dreams to serial divorcees end up fulfilling? Nothing sensible mosts Times.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by labelle123(f): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Beautiful actress
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by RealDaughter(f): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
I so much love her
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 22, 2021
anitabella:
Sacrifices were made between them to make the marriage work.... But nowadays girls/ women small shit in their marriage na social media and divorce straight...yet they want theirs to last like their parents own.

A marriage is a union between a grown man and a grown woman.

Why then do you feel that the responsibility to make a marriage work lies on the girl/woman? Is she in the marriage alone?
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 22, 2021
Happy Anniversary Stephanie and Linus.

I am shocked the man hasn't yet been tagged a 'simp' for having a peaceful marriage with his wife.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by 9jaRealist: 1:12am On Apr 22, 2021
Romanoff:

BLESS YOU AND YOUR PROGENY!
>
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Romanoff(f): 3:48am On Apr 22, 2021
jaxxy:

Marriage isn’t about how long yes bt neither is a bed of roses. It takes work and effort. Young people these days just want the pleasures or not the work, the patience, the forgiveness and other things that marriage or any good things involves. Many think marriage is Hollywood bt sadly Hollywood is now painting a sad image or the real image of the happy ever after than the fairy tales of b4.

Nobody says tolerate anything bt then fight for something.

And what dreams to serial divorcees end up fulfilling? Nothing sensible mosts Times.

No. You have to tolerate some things but then you also have to have deal breakers.

It takes two to make a marriage work in our time. Dreams and aspirations of the two people have to be blended so they can both be achieved by the couple. Roles have to be shared, committment to one another must be there.

Infidelity must be sent out and marriages have to be God centred, especially in this times.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits / Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup / Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.