Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,329 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (41480 Views)

Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by jaxxy(m): 4:11am On Apr 22, 2021
Romanoff:

No. You have to tolerate some things but then you also have to have deal breakers.

It takes two to make a marriage work in our time. Dreams and aspirations of the two people have to be blended so they can both be achieved by the couple. Roles have to be shared, committment to one another must be there.

Infidelity must be sent out and marriages have to be God centred, especially in this times.

That’s fine. I never meant u can’t leave a marriage bt I see people following the bandwagon these days and trying to please other people they don’t know than trying to real and happy.

U also gave an impression that our parents probably had u fulfilled lives and marriages, while marriage then is abit different from now they key principles shud remain as markers or guidelines for a successful marriage. 2ndly I’m not sure many would have been happier if they divorced bt some in really bad situations probably would. Like a category 7,8,or 9/10 level bad.

Then again with the way marriage is now people or couples need to know themselves more b4 accepting because there are more topics of concern to deal with unlike b4 so h don’t start complaining about every little thing then say ur want to walk.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Romanoff(f): 4:47am On Apr 22, 2021
jaxxy:

That’s fine. I never meant u can’t leave a marriage bt I see people following the bandwagon these days and trying to please other people they don’t know than trying to real and happy.

U also gave an impression that our parents probably had u fulfilled lives and marriages, while marriage then is abit different from now they key principles shud remain as markers or guidelines for a successful marriage. 2ndly I’m not sure many would have been happier if they divorced bt some in really bad situations probably would. Like a category 7,8,or 9/10 level bad.

Then again with the way marriage is now people or couples need to know themselves more b4 accepting because there are more topics of concern to deal with unlike b4 so h don’t start complaining about every little thing then say ur want to walk.

The foundation for marriage these days is very shaky, built on pre marital sex and unrealistic expectations.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by jaxxy(m): 4:53am On Apr 22, 2021
Romanoff:

The foundation for marriage these days is very shaky, built on pre marital sex and unrealistic expectations.

Exactly very shaky. People have confused hookups with relationships. It’s crazy out there.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by ESHOOZE: 6:02am On Apr 22, 2021
congratulations
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Soulsymbol99: 6:15am On Apr 22, 2021
Cousin9999:
The dude looks like a tiny Djimon Honsou.

I believe u meant a finer version grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by anitabella: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2021
Cakhama:

A marriage is a union between a grown man and a grown woman.

Why then do you feel that the responsibility to make a marriage work lies on the girl/woman? Is she in the marriage alone?

I only used that girl/woman to pass a message as per what op stated.

If you check my other comments here you will see where I also used the word couples...man and woman
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by adekS1(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Romanoff:

The number of lamentation we see on Nairaland alone comes from the men.

It takes two people to make a marriage work, two people who are committed to each other and no one else.

I believe no one gets married and anticipate or prays for divorce but if you're the only one willing to make the marriage work, divorce is inevitable.
some now celebrate divorce... Ur opinion is now 2005 opinion.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Romanoff(f): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2021
adekS1:
some now celebrate divorce... Ur opinion is now 2005 opinion.

It shouldn't be celebrated but I wonder what the celebrant must have gone through to warrant a celebration.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2021
Romanoff:

The number of lamentation we see on Nairaland alone comes from the men.

It takes two people to make a marriage work, two people who are committed to each other and no one else.

I believe no one gets married and anticipate or prays for divorce but if you're the only one willing to make the marriage work, divorce is inevitable.

The difference i have notice between men and women is that, with anonymity/proxy men speak out their pain freely while women use anonymity to claim perfection & holier @thou, its in women nature to sell themselves in the dark.
Go on twitter/facebook & instagram you will see women wail more than men compared to what you see on a faceless forum.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 22, 2021
lekki1444:
lol my point here is ? when people go public about their relationship ? its a psychological way of trying to boost what is dying. if your relationship was really that sweet you would not feel the need to flaunt it. it like real rich men dont flaunt their money but its struggling men who feel the need to flaunt. get it ? the statistics of relationships crumbling after they come out in public like this professing undying love is over 90 percent.

You have a point buh there is no space for it, its not like they came out on a regular day, its an occassion and i won't even call celebrating an anniversary flaunting esp. when a celebrity is involved my friend 9yrs in this icentury is such a big deal.
i don't know how you arrive @ the illusion that whatever is sweet must not be shared, i thot the requisite to flaunt is to have, naa poor man go flaunt ferrari were yu wan see am.
Rich don't flaunt like seriously, pls download instagram n revise your dillusion or just watch E! on dstv.
Your assertion of 90% marriages crumbles after public love stunt applies to the celebrities, there fake life explains it, few are different tho.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by billyG(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2021
This woman don mature in marriage..no b her divorce a footballer years back?
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2021
billyG:

This woman don mature in marriage..no b her divorce a footballer years back?
Yes o.

She divorced her violent ex-husband. She seems happy now.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by billyG(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Cakhama:

Yes o.

She divorced her violent ex-husband. She seems happy now.
Did he beats her? Kicked her like fuutball?
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
billyG:

Did he beats her? Kicked her like fuutball football?

Something like that.

She was also emotionally abused. At least that's the story she confirmed somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits / Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup / Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.