Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

TEXTING MADNESS (For guys) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEXTING MADNESS (For guys) (432 Views)

Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TEXTING MADNESS (For guys) by MrGrimm: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
As a guy have you ever been texting a girl and suddenly she changes from being very interested to very not interested with you especially on WhatsApp. She was texting with more words and sentences even leaving voice notes, but suddenly it became only 'Tnks or okay' or she completely ignores you. The reason for this is that she might have wanted to know you during that period but she's bored now, she knows what you'll probably say when she replies so you're predictable.
LESSON ONE - Try to be unpredictable sometimes to get her attention and be more captivating when texting.
LESSON TWO - The first stage of texting should be the last stage, if you want to date this girl.
Girls like attention and being chased so you can continue texting her, cracking jokes and making her laugh and being a FOOL and she'll never tell you to stop but you're FRIENDZONING yourself. It shouldn't Last more than a MONTH. Instead of texting her too much, ASK HER OUT. If she declines, move on, she's not all that, trust me they're so many even more wonderful women in the world.
TEXTING MADNESS - This is referring to a period you start losing your mind over a girl, a period of emotional exhaustion after texting a girl for a period of time. It happens to a lot of us. By strictly adhering to the first two lessons you should be fine (If she's not manipulating you). But...
You need to know that texting madness can occur a lot by some manipulation to the mind.
1) She posts pics about a couple and says, "This could be me and you but I don't text or call".
2) Ever notice how you send her a text and she ignores you, even when she's online?
3) Ever felt like she's posting about you in a subtle (secretive) manner?
4) Ever felt like the relationship is only in her head?
5) She posts about dating and relationship but she never really wants to talk about it with you. Maybe she's shy? Then why doesn't she act that interested in me?
These are but a few of the signs that she's trying to manipulate you or you're already being manipulated. Some girls do this for attention, self esteem or ego boosts, maybe even for a good laugh with her friends. A lot of girls are master manipulators, they play with your mind and make you a FOOL and themselves a QUEEN
LESSON THREE - Pay attention to the signs as to whether she's trying to MANIPULATE you into chasing her forever.
LESSON FOUR - Never tie you emotional energies with any girl you're texting. Understand that texting to girls is just like playing around. NEVER, I repeat NEVER take the girl too seriously.
LESSON FIVE - TRY to TAKE HER OUT on a date, remember if she refuses, they're even more wonderful women out there.

GOOD LUCK.
Re: TEXTING MADNESS (For guys) by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Too much texting makes one to get bored.

Make una go out and play games, like volleyball, video games or something. I cant date someone who is so comfortable being lazy to bond physically.

2 Likes

Re: TEXTING MADNESS (For guys) by Offpoint1: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
That's why I start mine with unpredictable and unexpected texts like:

Hi, when is your next period?

Do you know the size of your papi gbola?

Can I impregnate your sister?

Etc...
Re: TEXTING MADNESS (For guys) by Cutehector(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
And i wonder why guys spend so much of their time trying to impress girls with chats who cant even think...
Re: TEXTING MADNESS (For guys) by falcon01: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Offpoint1:
That's I start my with unpredictable and unexpected texts like:

Etc...
f*cking Legend
Re: TEXTING MADNESS (For guys) by MrGrimm: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Offpoint1:
That's I start my with unpredictable and unexpected texts like:

Etc...
Brotherly, your own has passed boundary ooo! Lol!!!
Re: TEXTING MADNESS (For guys) by Offpoint1: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
MrGrimm:

Brotherly, your own has passed boundary ooo! Lol!!!
With this, it's impossible for convo to go bore.

Women don't like all those "sweetie, honey, angel" or the "good morning, afternoon, night, have you eaten" kind of talk... It's stale, any idiot can do that... That's why they get bored.

They need something out of the box...
You can talk about dreams/career today, tomorrow you hit up with unexpected shxt.

Keep switching...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Open Debate Would You Date An HIV Positive Person ? / Share Your Worst Beating Experience From Your Parents. . . . My Experience / Man Corners & Cuts Out Dreadlocks Belonging To His Girlfriend From A Male Debtor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.